Friends With Benefits » Harry...

By travelinglarry

cat [on-going] Harry Styles and Nailea Rayos was a perfect couple until something horrible happened. Sadly... More

Authors Note: READ BEFORE READING THE BOOK!
0:1
0:2
0:3
0:4
0:5
0:6

Prologue

750 16 5
By travelinglarry

WARNING MATURE CONTENT IN THIS BOOK!

Nailea: Harry can we talk?

Harry: okay

Nailea: I need you, Harry. I'm so god damn lonely. I know you are having problems but we can work it out. That's apart of a relationships! That's the reason why we have our other half as our support!

Harry: Nailea I'm just not ready for a relationship and I just don't want one sorry

Nailea: I GOT IT!

Harry: ?

Nailea: what about... Friends with benefits?...

Harry: Nailea, I've been in friends with benefits before and they don't go out well.

Nailea: well do you still love me?...

Harry: yes Nailea but i told you I don't want a relationship

Nailea: I know! That's why I'm considering friends with benefits! Harry I need you, and I know you don't want a relationship and this is the only way we can work.

Harry: fine, but we need to set rules. I'm serious.

Nailea: whatever it takes, i just need you, I miss you... I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...