Quick Transmigration : System...

Por Lami2004

🅾🅽 🅷🅾🅻🅳 System: Host you just need to take revenge on the FLand complete task and your mission will be... Más

PROLOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BINDING WITH A SYSTEM
ARC : 1 ( CHARACTERS)
ARC 1
ARC 1.1
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.4
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
IMPORTANT
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17 (end)
ARC:2 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 2
ARC 2.1
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17 (end)
ARC : 3 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 3
ARC 3.1
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5 (end)

ARC 3.3

419 19 3
Por Lami2004

Rebel was lost in her thoughts when she heard that familiar annoying voice again.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪 ? 𝓘𝓻𝓪 ? 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ? "

Rebel was still irritated by her current thoughts and doesn't has enough energy to pretend in front of anyone especially Ari. Not to mention her complicated emotions against Ari. On one hand she subconsciously care about him as her family whereas on other hand she resents him for the destruction of that golden soul. Although she still didn't recover her memory but she has a feeling that it was Ari who caused his splitting of soul. She is sure.

After trying for a few times Ari successfully found Rebel. He smiled happily after seen Rebel lying on the grassland sleeping with her eyes closed. The moonlight shined on her giving an ethereal feeling. Ari like this scene very much as if the scenes that can only appeared in his dreams now finally appeared in reality. Except her face which is ruined by scars everything is alright. Ari also saw the silver mask beside her.

' 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱. '

To be honest now that his dreams finally came true Ari should be happy but..... looking at her sleeping figure although it's appears peaceful but there is a sense of alienation. There is a suffocating feeling in his heart. One part of him is screaming at him to stop all this before its too late whereas the other part is greedy for her, greedy for their past when they could only rely on each other.... but he knows that she isn't happy. His master told him that it is love but if it is then why does he feels so resistance to it ? Why does he feels that he is going to regret ? Why ? He loves her doesn't he ? Ari is confused.

Rebel not hearing anything from Ari for such a long time opened her eyes and turned to look at Ari's directions just in time to catch the confusion and loss in his eyes.

" Why are you just standing there like an idiot ? "

Rebel's cold voice brought him back to life. Ari still felt aggrieved listening to her cold tone. In the past no matter what the situation she never spoke to him in such a cold tone. Even when she finally gained her long cherished wish of freedom she was still gentle wiyh him but now....

' 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽...'

Ari  looked at Rebel carefully and again went in a daze. He can't help but asked himself.

Is it really what he wants ? He knows that she has always wanted freedom. Ari has seen that real sincere smile of happiness on her face after they were seperated from their master by those people but now....

" Oi why are you in a daze again ? "

Ari snapped back to reality and quickly put on the familiar facade again completely hiding his complicated feelings in his heart and said.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 ? "

Rebel didn't answer only look at him. Seeing those eyes looking at him Ari's heart trembled. He almost couldn't control himself from confessing all the truths but stopped himself because he knows that he couldn't.

No way...He couldn't lose her again. He couldn't bear to lose the gentle care of her.... He couldn't except that he is not the most important person in her heart.... Master said that people in love becomes crazy so thats okay right afterall he is only a little selfish.... And thats because he loved her yes he is right... Not to mention since he loves her do much its okay for her to make sacrifices for him afterall that what love is right...

Ari continue to brainwash himself completely forgetting that how much Rebel hater his master hiw much she loved her freedom and how much she loves Him. Even knowing that all of his doings and happiness will be based on her sufferings and sacrifices he still didn't let her go.

" 𝓑𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓕𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮 ? "

" World Festival ? "

" 𝓤𝓱-𝓱𝓾𝓱 "

" What type of Festival is it ? "

" 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝔁𝓲𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵. 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓾𝓷! 𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸. "

Rebel didn't answer because the figure of Ari overlapped with someone else. Her head suddenly started hurting. Seeing Rebel clutching her head eith a painful expression on her face Ari quickly grabbed her and was startled.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪 ! 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ? "

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪 ! 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 ? 𝓘𝓻𝓪! "

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷. "

Hearing that Ari is going to call that bastard Rebel ignored her splitting headache and the new memories and quickly stop him from calling that bastard.

" NO! I am fine. Ari there is no need to informthat bastard. "

Both of them stood still in their position. It felt like the air around them  solidified. Rebel cursed herself but its really not possible to act without processing this memories she judt recovered.  Although she has never cursed that old man in front of Ari but now looking at Ari's confused and innocent eyes Rebel really doesn't want to pretend anymore.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝔂𝓸𝓾— "

" Ari listened to me. "

Hearing Rebel's words he subconsciously obeyed it. Ari has always been obedient and submissive to Rebel except when he.....

" So you are saying that we are lovers right ? "

" ...𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝔂– "

" Don't call me with that cursed name "

Rebel shouted. Ari was shocked for a moment before turning pale. He hesitantly ask.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪— "

" DON'T CALL ME THAT ! "

Rebel looked at him with a deadly stare. Simply warning him. Ari started sweating if not for all his powers cultivating through all these years along with Rebel's amnesia then he simply doesn't stand a chance against her. She has always been so powerful... always protective of him... but now.....

" 𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 ? "

" Nah "

" 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷—"

" Although I don't have my memories but I can still  feel the resistance. "

" 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 ? "

" I can feel that I don't like this name. I don't like that bastard. I can feel that I don't love you at all. I can feel it Ari. I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT ! "

Ari remaimed silent for sometime before he lift his head. Tears streaming down his face. He looks like he is crying yet laughing giving off a weird feeling.

" 𝓦𝓱𝔂 ? 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ? 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽  𝓦𝓗𝓨 !? "

" 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶 𝓘 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰? 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮. "

" 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝔂 ? 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 ? 𝓦𝓱𝔂 ? "

Rebel quitely waited for him to let out his outbrust. After he is done she asked him coldly.

" Done ? "

" ? "

" Done with your screaming ? "

" If it's done then tell me. "

" 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 ? "

" Tell me why do you think that I should love you ? Why do you think I should fell in love with you rather than Him ? "

" 𝓦𝓱𝔂 ? 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝔂 ? 𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮. 𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮. 𝓦𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓻. 𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼! 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮!? "

Ari shouted at Rebel seemingly wanting to shout out all his grievances that had been suppressed in his heart for so many years. Rebel also felt a headache this time because of Ari's selfishness not to mention she still hadn't gotten enough time to carefully process the memories flashed in her mind. To be honest she only got a gist of the pitiful memories she just recover which is only the past relationship of her and Ari well tho not useful enough she atleast can be 100% sure that there  were obviously no ambiguous relation between them everything is only Ari's own imagination.

" 𝓘 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮. 𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮  𝓗𝓮  𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮. 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽  𝓗𝓲𝓶 . "

Listening to Ari's voice Rebel kept quite. She is processing the part of her memory she just recovered. She can also feel her power increased. There is a nagging feeling in her heart that she will recover soon...

" Stop being delusional Ari. I never saw you anything other than my brother. As for spoiling and pampering you I had my own selfish reasons. "

" 𝓝𝓸... 𝓝𝓸...  𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔂— "

" Its FUCKING TRUE Ari ! Its true that I really sincerely care about you but I also used you for my selfish purpose. To be honest in the past a large part of me only spoiled you because of the guilt in my heart. "

Rebel look at him in the eyes and said.

" Truth to be told Ari that old bastard doesn't care about us at all. He only cares about his long cherished dream. The only reason he never kills me because he could never built a second me whereas you... he can built multiple you. You are the eighth one before you he built seven Ari and then killed them because they were unsatisfactory to him. "

" 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 ? "

" We are clones Ari. I am the clone of his white moonlight and you are his clone. "

" 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 ? 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 !? 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼. 𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 ? "

' I actually think '

Rebel coughed and continue.

" He has a white moonlight in his heart but she fell in love with someone else..... that bastard couldn't take it well and went crazy, became paranoid  but he didn't want to destroy his image in front of his goddess so he just decided to make clones to fulfill his obsession. That's how we were built."

" 𝓐𝓻𝓮... 𝔂𝓸𝓾... 𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 ? "

" F*ck why should I lie ? Its the truth okay not to mention creating clones are illegal so he is now a wanted criminal. Ari have you never noticed how you look exact same as him only much younger. And I have the exact same face just like his white moonlight. We were even given similar names. His white moonlight's name is Iva and his name Avi..... and our names Ari and Ira. You don't know just how much I hate that bastard. "

" 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 ? "

" I couldn't take it. At that time I felt like I was going crazy I desperately wanted to destroy this face. I don't want to be someone's clone I want to me... a real me... a Me with my own personality. I don't want to be substitute of someone's else. It felt fu***ng disgusting. In my desperation I destroyed it. Although it hurt but I never regretted it... and I never will. "

Ari doesn't know what to say anymore. Everything felt like a joke to him. He doesn't know what to do anymore but the belief that he and Rebel are lovers were forced upon him for millions of years and iys difficult to get rid of it instantly. He could only pitifully say bullsh*t to justify their so called love.

" 𝓑𝓾𝓽... 𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓢𝓸 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼— "

Rebel finally couldn't take it anymore and shouted.

" SHUT UP ARI !!! "

"Love you say ? Ari what the hell do you even know about love ?  "

" You were never in love with me. You are just a selfish person who only craves for my attention and pampering You just feel bad that you are no longer the most important person to me... Ari I am NOT YOUR TOY TO PLAY WITH... so shut the fu*k up. "

Ari jumped in fright. There is shame in his heart as if what Rebel said was the truth... No! Its not true. He loves her... he loves her.

Rebel continue to say.

" If you really sincerely loved me even a little bit then you wouldn't bring me here knowing how much I hate this. "

" 𝓘..𝓘... 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸—"

" SHUT UP ! Do you think I don't know anything last time I already destroyed atleast 80% of his powers even if he recuperate for millions of years its impossible to defeat me unless you join hands with that bastard. "

" 𝓘... 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 "

" Love you say ? Then tell me can you give up everything you like ? Can you sacrifice everything you have ? Can you fight a dangerous life threatening battle just for me ? Can you die for me ? Can you ? ANSWER ME ARI !!! "

" 𝓘... 𝓘.... "

" Oh comeon don't just shutter ANSWER me. Tell me even better SHOW ME. Afterall all those times all you have done is pestering me and acting like a spoiled brat never ever had you ever put my happiness, my likes over your own. "

Saying this Rebel used her powers to make a dragger and threw it towards him. She ordered him.

" Take that dagger and stabbed yourself. "

" 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓮 !? "

" I never told you to stab your heart just stabbed anywhere on your body. Don't worry with your powers you won't die. "

Seeing Ari standing there like a stupid Rebel sneered. How much she cared about him in the past is hiw much she hates him right now.

" You know what let me help you. "

Saying this she walked towards him with another dagger as if to stab him. Ari jumped away from her in fear and shouted to stop her from taking another dtep towards him.

" Ha ha ha.... look at you Ari you can't even do such a little thing for me. Even those who lie to other sometimes do this type of shits to show their love. With your power a stab will meant nothing to you yet you can't do it. Why ? Don't you love me ? Huh ? "

" What type of love is it Ari ? What kind of sh*tty love is it ? TELL ME ARI ! "

Ari kept quite. He doesn't know what to do. From the moment he opened his eyes he was always told that they are lovers..... they are soulmates..... but now...

" 𝓗𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 ? "

" ? "

" 𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮...  𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭 ? 𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ? "

Rebel closed her eyes and the same scene of His soul breaking apart just to protect her flashed in her eyes again.

" He did. He... His soul broke and split just to protect me. He didn't care about his life and only thought of saving my own life. "

Rebel's voice broke and she couldn't continue. Ari looked at her like this and suddenly regrets. Their relationship can never be like thst in the past. This time he really lost her... lost his only family who once sincerely cared about him.

Rebel stubbornly refused to let her tears fall and looked at him dead in his eyes coldy saying.

" Ari do you know how much I cared about you in the past is how much I hate you... to be honest I hate you more than that bastard. I wish you also died like those seven. Do me a favor and DIE "

Saying this she walked away without looking back. Ari fell down as if his whole body has become powerless. His heart hurts so much. He can only repeat.

" 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂... 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂... 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂  "

Rebel felt extremely irritated and violence in her heart. All those sad and painful memories made her suffocating. She really wants to recover her whole memory. Atleast those happy ones to calm down her mood. And arguing with Ari with continuous painfull headaches made it worse.

She only recovered half of her memory but there is no memory of her and His interactions. Their love but the painfull headaches are telling her that there is still many memories left for her to recover. She is waiting for those memories.

Suddenly another wave of painful headache came again. She leaned on a tree for support. She felt extreme pain yet she is happy... she is close... She clutched her head as her long waiting finally ended. Mamy memories flashed in her mind again and that familiar mechanical sound sounded.

[ HOST I AM BACK !!! ]

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Plz vote if you all like it.

And follow me for  updates

♥️Love ya all  ♥️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.9K 1.4K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
16.7K 711 17
*System*- welcome host I am your steal the -spotlight system- what am I ? why is it so bright here? *host is currently dead, this is your space room*...
4.2K 252 16
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
31.5K 334 86
Why The Big Villain Hasn't Run Away Yan Luqing was reading a heart-abuse novel of the year when she was on the plane. Among them, the most popular is...