Zauq-E-Jamaal

By authoradiba

A story filled with laughter, humor and excitement. Loves comes in all shapes, color and form. It's made out... More

Zauq-E-Jamaal
Copyright
〰️Content 〰️
Nazakaat
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 1
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 3
Nazakaat |πŸ€„οΈ|4
Nazakaat |πŸ€„οΈ| 5
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 6
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 7
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 8
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 9
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ|10
Mukhaalifat character aesthetic
Mukhaalifat |1| πŸ‚
Mukhaalifaat |2|πŸ‚
Mukhaalifaat|3|πŸ‚
Mukhaalifaat|4| πŸ‚
Mukhallifat|5|πŸ‚
Mukhallifat |6|πŸ‚
Mukhtallifat |7| πŸ‚
Mukhallifat |8| πŸ‚
Mukhallifat |9|πŸ‚

Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 2

5.9K 333 72
By authoradiba

*When spring is coming* ~Ever yearning~

"Sir, the Chaudhuris are creating ruckus in Peshawar. That man won't back down after the of his affairs leaked out. That crazy old hag is behind us like a leech." Adam Ali, the PA of the prime minister of Islamabad said. A slight dramatic tone as he tried not to ramble about that old princess.

Arsalan's eyes didn't left the screen as he continued typing in his computer. His study was spacious and enormous but he couldn't understand why this man would choose to stand beside him out of all the remaining spaces and give audition for the next kon banega is mahine ka desi aunty show.

"Sir, Mujhe andhero se daar lagta hai, can I turn on the lights?" He asked, his brown bambi like eyes full of expectations as he stared at the man sitting on his chair nonchalantly,working. The room was murky and scary, but not more than the owner.But seeing a jinn was definitely not on his to do list for today so he decided to give his destiny a shot.

He waited for a few moment before his posture turned full of disappointment. Thinking of reasons why would Allah punish him like this by giving this man baby an access to his life.

The man in question sulked pushing back the thick frame back on his nose which kept on slipping away. Even a mosquito would get a sound reaction but him. He doesn't even hope for a response anymore.

"Ah, I'll take that as a no. How silly of me to expect a little sympathy." From this jallad.

Arsalan merely shifted and the man standing turned stiff. Shoot!! Was he going to lose his job today?! Did he said anything out of line?! Was he going to do all the field works again?!

"S-sir-"

"Mr. Ali?" Arsalan signed. He stopped typing, taking off the glasses he wears only when working, he leaned back against the chair throwing one feet on top of his other thigh. He looked up straight at him. The blue light coming from his laptop made him look majestic. Even Ali was dumbfounded for a second before he muttered an Astagfirullah and stopped ogling at the handsome man before him.

Who would even so much as glance at me if a male like him exists? He's everything a girl would want in her life partner.

"Ji sir?!"

"I want the details of herman project. Send me an email I will review later. And as far as those men are concerned, don't worry. They won't and can't as much as give my party a scratch to begin with. My family is out of the question. Stop rambling useless stuff and get out of this place. You are dismissed." He utter in the calmest voice and turned back to resume his work.

Ali stood there for a couple of seconds and then brushing away the insult he threw smartly knowing it was actually him who was scared those big men will do something to him, he nodded and ran out. Maybe working with him for 6 years has forced even his boss to admit that Adam Ali is a scared little puppy who will run away as soon as he detects anything close to danger. And the smart man knew what he was talking about when he said the danger part.

Arsalan shook his head in dissatisfaction. An incoming call from his dear mother forced his attention toward the glowing device laying there carelessly.

He picked up the phone, "Assalamu alaikum ammi." His deep voice sounded normal when Kaina heard it. Is he unstable?! How can one sound normal after working 24/7 is out of her mind. Hayeeee, kitna Accha hota agar mujhe mere jaisa ek beta milta? Lazy but ambitious.

"Come home early tonight baccha. And by early I mean 7 or 8, not 11 ok?" Her sarcastic voice made him suspicious. Somethings up with her, she's definitely plotting something.

"Why?"

"Bas maine bola is liye!! Arsalan haad hoti hai, kaisiko apne ghar mein jaldi aane ki koi wajah lagta hai keya?! Aur upar se you're questioning me?! Your mother?! Who bore you inside her womb for 9FREAKING MONTHS? Do you know how painful it was? I felt like my body was being torn apart and on top of that you were screaming like a monkey!! How would you know-" the rest of the sentences was cut off as she was suddenly silenced. He raised an eyebrow and looked at his phone to see her still in line. Yeh rukh kiu gayi?

"Ammi?"

After hearing some rustling here and there and some hushed whispers his fathers voice came. As usual firm and calm. When he directly jumped into the conversation he knew his father was upset over him. He hates seeing his wife crying or stressed.

"Arsalan don't upset your mother like this ever again. Come home before evening tonight." He muttered and cut off the call.

Arsalan heaved a sigh. He knew his father was angry for making his mother cry. Even though the dog beside their house that lives in the ally knows that his mother was acting and just being her dramatic self. He bet even his father knows but the man is as week as a leaf when it comes to his ladla wife. He smiles as he remembered their antics. He wishes to have that one day.

He chuckled as he was amused at his mother's antics. Deciding to just go home for the rest of the day seeing it was already 5 he quickly winded up his work and left his office. The 30 story building was one of the most beautiful buildings in Pakistan. It was also featured on a Netflix show as far as he remembers. This building was his vision and he made sure top architects work on this dream of his to come true.

The bodyguards outside his door nodded and started walking by his side. Being the PM of Islamabad as well as a successful businessman came with difficulties and it was one of them. But he loves this life. He wouldn't give this up for anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
The cries of the 5 month old child was breaking her heart. It's midnight and she suddenly started crying. She was burned up and to make her happy Eira was bobbing  her up and down, kissed her cheeks, sang her lullaby but nothing seemed to work for her. Her baby's head was buried inside her chest as her clothes were slightly wet on the chest area from the tears and saliva. Her frown deepened and so her worries. She felt her heart breaking.

"Baccha chup hojao please." Her eyes were staring to tear up seeing her crying nonstop. Something happened, and she can't figure out what. Her whole face was red due to the intensity of her crying. Signing, she wrapped a cotton duppatta around her and steeped outside the servant quarter. It's back side led to a beautiful lake, her daughter Akifah seemed to stop crying for some time and she heaved a sigh of relief feeling the smell of earth waffling through her nose. Brings back memories.

She was barefooted as she gracefully started descending down the red brick stairs. It was slightly cold and the wind was soothing. The huge 3 story building was on the back side of the mansion. But despite that the view that overlooked the mountain was worth the hassle. The mansion and this building was quite far away. Like a 5 minutes walk so in between there was a beautiful row of flower gardens and huge trees. The pond and the meadow was like a piece of heaven descended on earth. This house for some reason was very secured and has a very tight security system. And on top of that, the fact that this house is stationed a bit far away from the city and up on a small hill was the reason why she fell in love with this place.

Akifah hummed and whined when the child felt cold. Eira hurriedly opened one part of her scarf and pulled the baby inside her warm embrace as she giggled and nuzzled inside her mother's chest. Eira was standing still listening to her beautiful giggles. She chuckled and kissed on top of the baby's head softly.

When life gets hard it seems as if the only thing that manages to light her heart up is the human in her arms and the feeling of being her mother.

Suddenly a loud neigh of a horse that sounded like a thunder fell around her. She startled hugged the baby closer to her chest. Frowning she looked here and there until the meadow fell into her sight of vision. Knowing damn well there might be some Hamdani playing around with their horse and that she shouldn't go there, she turned around to leave. But it seemed like luck was not on her side because as soon as she turned her feet somehow ended up together and she fell down.

Her motherly instinct kicked in as she gripped her daughter closer and used her knees to lessen the impact. But by doing this her knees got hurt.

"Ahh!!" Her pained voice scared the baby as her pink little lips started wobbling and tears clouded her deep grey eyes. As soon as the first tears left it's safe place her shrinking voice almost made her deaf. She shushed her and tried standing up but the pain was so intense that she gave up and sat down.

She removed her duppatta from her head as her vertigo kicked in. Her head was spinning as she blinked her eyes a few times when she felt her condition was begging her to go and take a rest, which is impossible when you have a 5 months old. It's been two weeks since she's been living here and she barely gets any rest. Even though everyone was super nice and understanding, she still couldn't trust anyone.

She felt like crying as even her eyes got clouded as she felt herself falling into that dark hole again. She's tired and exhausted. She can't do anything. She failed as a mother too when after everything that happened all she wanted was to become a good mother.

And ladies and gentlemen, she started sobbing when she couldn't contain herself anymore. She started sobbing loudly, crying while sitting there not caring anymore with her daughter who was also crying.

She was so engrossed that she didn't even felt someone coming near them. It was when the steps of a horse stopped some feet away from her stopped did she looked up.

She sniffed loudly as her senses came back and she stopped crying. Her eyes first fell on the legs of the black horse who was probably very tall and strong until a muscular leg came into her view. Her eyes followed that leg and her her came in contact with the most intense hazel eyes she has ever seen. His eyes were very deep and intense. Her eyes roamed around his face his high cheekbones, perfectly trimmed 5'o clock, dark and symmetrical eyebrows with long lashes.

She gulped and looked down, to see her daughter staring at bade sahab with fascination. Her crying session long gone as her grey took in the beautiful creature. She let out some incoherent words as she forwarded her hands and made some grabby hand movements.

"B-bade sa-haab, Mujhe maaf kijiye!!" She stood up abruptly, clenching her jaw to gulp down the pain that shot through her body. Not to mention her head that was still spinning.

She was looking down at the ground. Akifah was struggling to get out of the scarf as her hands made movement that was making it harder for her to keep her still. As a 5 months old she is mashallah very active and extroverted. She never cries unless it hurts her and she loves new people.

When the horse neighs lightly again, the hmmmm most majestic man she has ever seen came down gracefully. He made it look so effortlessly as he slowly started moving toward her. His steps firm and confident. Calm and blank look on his face.

"Keya kar rahe the tum yaha?" His octave and deep tone send shivers down her spine. She kept mum as hairs made a curtain in front of her face.

Long silence followed as a loud cry broke through the air. Akifah not getting the required attention started crying again as Eira hugged her closer and turned around. Ready to flee away.

"Thero." He muttered and she froze. She was seconds away from digging a grave and staying there forever.

"Turn around." She did as she was stole. His eyes went from her hair to the small head that was peeking from underneath her duppatta. Dark grey eyes greeted him. Big iris and look of innocence. He hated to admit that he wanted to see the little human clearly.

"Gehri raat hai. Idhar udhar maat ghuma karo." He said, calmly but the threat was clear in his voice.

She barely nodded and flees away. Her pain long forgotten as her face flushed red. She clutched Akifah and went away limping slightly.

Arsalan kept his eyes trained on her back where those curios pair of eyes that looked like sand in the dark stared at him. Her little hands hidden inside that girl's scarf but it seemed like the hidden part of his heart that he refuse to give it anyone slipping from it's confine.

As the girl literally ran away from him, all he can think about is of those pitch black orbs.

Next comment Goal: 60

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 21.4K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
8.2K 771 13
~ A sweet and sour Ramzan short story of Lyba's family and a glimpse into their topsy turvy life.~ Laughs, smiles, some tears shed. Trust me you are...
10.7K 306 22
✨Desi Short stories . 𝟏.)𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐅-𝐄-πˆππ€π˜π€π“ (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝). Inara's first crush becomes her fiance and her life changes too much for her...
16 0 9
*THIS IS MY fIRST STORY* Yeah!! you read it correct this story is about me:-Alex...a clumsy,not well muscled body and use to get bullied all the time...