The Unexpected Woman (β€’π–£π—‚π—Œ...

By fooxxx_

A kissed by accident, turned someone's life that she can't resist. How can you prove that you are in love if... More

A/N: Main Characters.
Prologue: Meeting Her.
CHAPTER 1: VISITOR
CHAPTER 2: THE STOLEN KISS
CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.
CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT
CHAPTER 5: DRIVE ME, MS. JOLIE.
CHAPTER 6: MS. ANGELINA, THE THIEF.
CHAPTER 7: EMBARRASSMENT
CHAPTER 8: Unexpected Kissed.
Chapter 9: Ms. Angelina's Interview.
CHAPTER 10: SONG FOR YOU
CHAPTER 11 - DANCE & EXCITEMENT
CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.
CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS
Chapter 15: Avoiding
Chapter 16: FURIOUSNESS & LAUGHS
Chapter 17: CULPRIT & PARTY.
Chapter 18: THE DINNER & ARGUEMENT
Chapter 19: THE DATE.
Chapter 20: Beach Resort
Chapter 21: The Night
Chapter 22: The Worst Nightmares.
Chapter 23: Star Gazing.
Chapter 24
EXTRAs
CONTINUATION OF CHAP: 24

Chapter 14: Beset Chest

207 15 6
By fooxxx_

XVI: BESET CHEST

Today is 7 o'clock in the evening but she hasn't left yet, will she sleep in my apartment tonight? Sounds ridiculous. I bet she won't, either I can't sleep comfortably and I don't want to have headache again, most of all; I only have one room in this ward.

We've discussed calculus, biology, chemistry, and physics, today and earlier. She even told me that I am a freaking perverted after she heard the song 'Constellation' by jade lemac. Neither my self got embarrassed infront of herself because I forgot to turn off the song. It's all about seggs song, crazy Kelly.

I'm preparing dinner tonight for us, I insist that we can just order pizza but she just stared at me sarcastically. I cooked braised chicken and steak, I don't have enough money to place on my cabinet and refrigerator.

"The door is open for you if there's something important you will go," I said broken the silence between us while preparing my pillow and comforter. I want to sleep but her presence keep torturing my thoughts.

"Why did you send a poem to me, Ms. Clarkson?" I gaze at her direction confusingly. When did I? Is she sick or out of her mind? Why would I send her poems?

"No way, I'm not writing poem," I nervously answers swallowing my saliva while she is staring at me crossing her arms, lifting her right eyebrow. She showed me her phone as I hands up my hands with ignorance. I really don't know what she's saying or what she's up to.

First of all, I am not writing poem.

I quit that thingy writing.

I don't feel like doing that again.

And now? The heck, what's with the atmosphere? Me writing..? poem? For her? Seriously? Crap. Why would I do that?

"Are you drunk yesterday night?" I shakes my head out of ignorance, "Read this," she hand her phone as I take it confusingly.

Monday: 9:25 pm

The sunset slowly down
What if I began to drown
Dont leave me like nothing
Because you are my everything

Why I am feeling like this?
My heart aches when you are not around
So please be with me in every round
You are a dazzling gem in my eyes
A beautiful creatures I've seen
In my entire life

- Kelly C. A.k.a rubbing ass

I ran towards the sink and puke immediately, fetched my phone at my desk dialling Simon's number. Gosh, he's getting into my nerves, I swear I never drank yesterday night.

"Kelly, you're disturbing my running at night, by the way I'm going to your apartment now honey but I'll just pick up Kzhea first, good-bye." He hang-up the phone immediately even I haven't utters any words.

"What's this Ms. Clarkson? I thought you didn't drank?" She asks showing the alcoholic drinks. Is she doing anything to clarify the situation that I was really the one who made poems for her?

"Believe me, I really don't." I shakes my head but she just glared at me with annoyance, "I can't recall what I did that night, It's just... I awaken having a headache and got dizzy this morning. That's it. I can't remember any yucky situations, lol."

"You are telling me that I am making a wrong information to you?" She sternly said smirking but behind that intimidating appearance, I can feel disappointment behind her eyes that makes my chest beset in no time.

I grinned teasingly smirking to her direction, caressing her thin rossy cheeks, "Do you want me to make effort for you Ms. Angelina?" I playful asks bending my forehead to her. She seems stunned. Lol.

She's about to push me but I suddenly hugged her waist tightly, pressing my head to her chest, "It's cold tonight and I can feel the sensation of warmth from you Ms. Angelina. Help your student to fade away her coldness, Professor." I chuckling utters rubbing and sniffing her chest.

"Stop doing filthy thing with me, Clarkson." She sternly said in a heavy tone, "Push me if you don't want to help me, but please don't slapped me," I suppressed biting my tongue to not let out of giggles.

"Kelly... You... Is that you?"

Ms. Angelina pushes me hardly as she turned red feeling embarrassed after that familiar voice went in, gracious, she's cute.

I glance at the both clown and glared at Simon dragging him away from Ms. Angelina and Kzhea's direction.

"You.. what do you mean by the poem!? Are you sick!? When did I convince you to wrote me a poem for Ms. Angelina ha!?" I furiously yelled clenching my fist forcing myself not to punch him as he took his cellphone from his purse and showed a message to me.

Monday: 9:10

'Sjesh sinohmv youh crzy barbie hah gosh im drankb of alcoholics butg I'm actuallyg good now write the poem and sebd to Ms. Bulldog angelinw old wom@n twp that phto.'

"You are the one who wrote the poem Kelly and I only rewrote your words, maybe you wrote that poem before you aren't drank. Stop blaming me." I tapped my forehead lightly and blink my eyes heavily, "And you even called her; ' Ms. Bulldog Angelina Old woman.' "

I immediately covered his mouth but I did it late since Ms. Angelina and Kzhea was simply listening while looking to our direction. She glared at me raising her right eyebrow while crossing her arms tapping her heels at the floor. Is she mad? Grr, what should I do now?

Kneel infront of her? Ask for forgiveness?

"I ordered pizza, let's eat guys. And run outside since tonight isn't slippery, we can hang-out watching the moon. Good for two person." Kzhea utters after we surrounded by silence, "I gotta go now, have fun ladies." She wave her hand from behind while hanging her blazer in her right hand as Simon drawn a curiosity over his face.

I followed her outside the door, "I'm sorry, I really can't remember anything but... I guess I am the one who wrote that poem. Did you like it?"

"Clichè, lame, malformed of words, I don't like it," She responded in a sarcastic tone while continuing to walks downstairs.

"But you like the ending of the poems right? Kinda weird but that's proven from my heart Professor Angelina a.k.a Ms. CEO the famous designer who slapped me with love and even enjoined the cupid to targeted my heart so I will be attracted and admitted that I admired you from all my heart; head to tiptoe. It was nice meeting you my Queen." I bowed my head as I place my hand to the air waiting to place her hand on me but her sternly voice made me embarrassed and disappointed at the same time.

"Are you sick!?" she turned furiously looking at me with with that expression I couldn't express. Did she get tingled with red rossy cheeks or she was furious of my lovely words?

"Calm Professor Angelina, I am just revealing the truth because you deserves that right? You've been longing that words from me for some months or days, I guess?" I teasingly responded while grinning.

She just ignored me and continue to walks to the elevator, "Are you going to that hotel?" I asks remembering her command to Ms. Yin.

She shakes her head, "I already eaten, why would I go there? I have my own house Ms. Clarkson." My eyes widened of surprise, she just ordered a room at the hotel to eat? Seriously? Imagine: she is a genius and good at any subjects, a richest woman, already 35 years old, and a famous designer, a ceo; I don't know how many roles she have in her life but one thing she can't do is to cook? Seriously? Lol.

I let out of chuckles and giggles that made her heels suddenly stopped, "Why are you laughing Kelly?" She raised her eyebrows scanning my appearance. I like it when she called me just by my name, I stopped laughing and face to her poker face, "My apologies, it's was just hilarious. You want me to teach you cook tomorrow Ms. Angelina?"

I pulled out smile on my lips facing straight to her beautiful charming appearance, she looks at her wrist watch and face her gaze to me, "I have a dinner date with my boyfriend tomorrow in the evening, I can't come to your unit, Ms. Clarkson."

I turned around and nodded with disappoinment to her direction as I felt my chest slowly beset but I simply bite my lips to hide embarrassment as well after she let out that words; so called 'boyfriend' of hers. Lol, I can be a better boyfriend than him.

I rubbed my nape as I purse my hand, "About later... You know about the poems and my lines at the stairs, I'm really sorry about that. I'm not just aware you have that so called 'boyfriend' of yours Ms. Angelina. Please don't get mad at me. ..." I stopped letting out apologies and bite my lips.

"It's dark now Professor and you couldn't drive carefully, would you like to sleep at my unit?" I asked letting out a bitter smiled hiding my beset painful chest. She nodded and walks back to my unit as I followed her walking.

After she let out that reality words, I realized my chest began to heavy and beset like a crazy madwoman shivering because of the painful problems she can't give a solutions. Moreover, it's felt like I had a needle planting to my heart that slowly striking my horsy chest. Myself surrounded by mixed emotions; mad, nervous, furious, a little bit happy and now wondering why I am like this? Why this chest is heavy? Why my thoughts is swallowing me...!?

...

Dude, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment if u want, that can help me too. Thankyou for reading! I appreciated it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...
9.6K 392 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
625 48 12
One complicated relationship. Two converging timelines. Three beautiful women. What secrets will be revealed when they relay the tale that connects t...
124K 1.2K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...