FW & GW: One Shots & Imagines

بواسطة Hufflepuffsnow30

I've been looking for a lot of good One Shots and believe me, it was outstanding. So I decided that when I'm... المزيد

A/N: Description
Her - FW
One-Two-Three: GW
*Dancing: GW
*Roommates: GW
Drunken: FW
*Tutor: GW
*Tutor 2: GW
*Tutor 3: GW
Fallen 1: FW
Fallen 2: FW
Fallen 3: FW
Fallen 4: FW
Fallen 5: FW
Cinderella: FW
Surrender: FW

Bad Habit: GW

1.8K 26 3
بواسطة Hufflepuffsnow30

Plot: based on "Bad Habit" by Steve Lacy. Y/N has liked George Weasley for as long as she could remember, what she didn't know was that he felt the same.

Song lyrics: in quotes and italicized

Warnings: Tongue Biting? (Idek) other than that, none

———————————————

"I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me"

It was the middle of October. The leaves started falling, the weather would be perfect, and just your overall mood during this season was joyful.

Even better, you loved how well this reminded you of  him.

The reddish orange leaves matched his hair and the beautiful light colored freckles that scattered his body. His hair matched the afternoon sun and early sunsets. Even the Autumn Air weather reminded you of how he'd stand out.

But it was different.

This time 'round, it was dull. It felt blue and it felt cold. You even thought to yourself that something was off. This season seemed to be less enjoyable than usual.

"What's on your mind y/n" his soft voice brought your attention away from the clear library window you sat near with him.

Your eyes met with those beautiful eyes. His eyes were sometimes hazel and even sometimes a darker brown. But during autumn you knew it would be In-between. His iris was a lighter brown today and towards the middle of it was when it started turning into a hazel color with good flecks.

His persona was soft. He was wearing his knitted 'G' sweater with his tie and collard shirt along with his school trousers.

"Nothing much" you replied softly.  For a second you seen his irises widen just a little as they stared into yours.

He sort of just narrowed his eyes before turning back to his work and you knew that he knew, something wasn't the same.

Smiling softly as he hummed you scooted in just a little more to the table that stood between. You rested your arms and leaned in closer.

"Alright, what is it?" You asked him as he continued to do nothing but laugh and write on his worksheet.

"Oh Nothing Much" he mocked.

"Are you mocking me, Weasley..."

He looked up at first, then slowly sat up and rested his arms on the table as well to get closer to you. "Seems just about it" he whispered.

The scent of cinnamon and a fireside had filled your nose up as he guided his arms closer to yours.

"Mhm" you hummed. "Somethings off" you narrowed your eyes at him now.

"Oh, Yeah?" He raised his brows as his eyes looked down to your yet still far away. "I'll tell you what I'm thinking about only if you tell me what you are thinking of first" he suggested.

"What you'd do?
Made a move
Could've made a move
If I knew
I'd be with you"

So something was on his mind, you thought to yourself. Of course something was on his mind or better, someone.

It was you.

Just as you saw his iris widen earlier, he was thinking the same thing you were. How you dress so softly and how you were beautiful without even trying. He watched you stare out to the window and he watched your expressions change just like the Autum weather. George was glad you didn't turn or else you would've seen him be stuck in a daydream as he was lost in his gaze of you.

The fall was one of his favorite seasons too just because he knew how much it made you happy. It made you want to get out more and want to be outside with him especially.

As he watched you a few moments before, he realized something was setting of your mind but little did he know it was you.

George thinking about you, you thinking about him.

It felt like the perfect moment for you and him to finally confess each other's feelings.

But you didn't know the feelings George had and neither did he for you. So you thought that right now it would've been awkward, but George was ready for you to say what he's been dying to hear.

"Just tests, classes, our last year here— that's all" you lied, feeling that pull in your gut.

You noticed George slowly sinking in his seat and his eyes moving away from yours. His saddened expression seeming as if his dreams had been crushed.

"And you?" You asked him as you leaned back into your seat.

George didn't want to say or share anything about him thinking of you in that moment and just thinking about twenty four seven in general. He wanted to confess only if you did but now he was unsure about how you even felt.

"Yeah, same." He lied, shrugging and looking down as he placed his hands in his pockets.

It was his turn to watch your emotions now. You just shook your head and pursed your lips together, your eyes leaving him and turning back into the window.

"I bite my tongue, it's a bad habit
Kinda mad that I didn't take a stab at it"

As you thought the weather would change and turn into the orange yellow setting, it didn't. It was still blue and this season was starting to make you feel things you didn't want to.

Ever since the scene that happened in the library with you and George, you didn't know why but you started seeing less and less of him everyday.

You would even ask Fred and he'd shrug his shoulders. You would ask Harry and Ron and they would either say "maybe quidditch" or "maybe planning a prank somewhere" but you and everyone else seemed clueless.

George would usually tell you all the things he'd have planned or even when he didn't have anything to do. It was off, so off.

As you were thinking to yourself on where he could be, you also replayed the way he looked in the library. The way he seemed bummed out about you not saying anything he wanted to hear.

Until it hit you, "I'll try the library" you told Angelina as you left the hall, her sharing a good luck and a good bye as you left.

Your feet carried your body subconsciously as you looked down and around your surroundings, not looking but just seeing.

All you thought about was if you where to find George in the library, you wanted to tell him. Tell him how you felt that day and how you been feeling. The blood rushing in your body from excitement but also mystery in how'd he react.

You finally reached the library, entering and quickly looking for George.

"That's it" you whispered very lowly to yourself "I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna March right up to him and say— George, I've been in Love ..."

Your feet stopped. You were stopped a few feet away from the same table that you and George would sit at.

The image in front of you, crushed all the other ones of you and George.

He was sat on the side he'd usually sit on but this time it wasn't just him. It was a girl that sat next to him, very close.

It had only been a week of you barely talking to him and not seeing him so you were purely confused and shocked. You watched as she laughed at his jokes and how they smiled brightly with each other.

You bit your tongue from the nerves and the idea of them being together destroying you. It was a little late to confess your feelings now. You fought the feeling from tears cascading your face as you bit your tongue a little harder now.

George didn't see you when you stood a few feet away before leaving. Unfortunately, just as you left and as he removed his arm that wrapped around her shoulder, he looked up and saw your back turned- rushing away from what you just seen.

His heart sunk deeply, it was supposed to be you.

"It's ok things happen for
Reasons that I think are sure.
I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me"

The weather was changing each and every day now. It was raining the whole day, the sky was barely out and the sun hid behind the dark clouds.

You usually enjoyed the rain, but right now you were feeling as blue as the air and breeze outside. You felt like the puddles outside and felt like the droplets of water as they would fall hard and splat on the ground.

You clutched your robe tightly as you walked alone to the great hall. Your mind would ponder and think about George in the library. How he seemed giddy at first, it must've been the girl he was thinking of you thought.

You thought that was the reason for his mood changing but it didn't make sense, nothing did.

As you were almost to the great hall, listening to the sound of the rain fall- you heard shuffling footsteps behind you rushing to catch up with you.

"Y/n" that familiar voice shouted as he was behind you, trying to catch up.

Your body turned around first before your eyes even dared to look up at him. You gave in still, looking up and watching him take the last few steps to be reached near you.

Giving you a small grin, George slightly panted and you stood silent as you waited for him to speak.

His eyes matched with yours and he noticed the sadness in your eyes by the way how tired they looked.

"Y/n, I wanted to talk to you about yesterday" his voice lower than usual, it was his morning voice. That morning voice you loved hearing.

"What was yesterday?" you asked him as you didn't know he seen you as you left.

"Erm-" he seemed nervous, his mood was more brighter than yours at the moment. "-I seen you in the library and I- I just want to talk to you about it" he noted.

At the end of the day, George was still your best friend. Whether he had feelings for you are not, you would love him regardless. You wanted him to be happy but it was your change of heart that had him confused at your true feelings for him.

"Oh" you crossed your arms as you clutched your robe more from the coldness out. "About that George—"

This was it. He thought. This is the magic moment. George was ready for you to confess everything you felt from every moment you felt and he was ready to share his matched feelings.

"Im happy for you" you lied. "And I get that we'd probably have less time to share with eachother but it's ok. I'm ok, after all you're still my best mate" you bit your tongue again.

If you thought the expression George shared that day in the library was sad, then this one was miserable. George felt as if his heart was just stepped on. He thought you felt the same for him but your words sounded true to him.

He was looking down now as the silence between you two was showered down by the loud yet soft noises from the rain falling to the ground and dripping from the walls in the halls.

You tried searching for a sign in his eyes but that sparkle was gone.

"George?" Your low voice questioned him and it was as if hearing you say his name with that tone could just heal his broken heart. "Everything alright".

"Yeah, yeah I just wanted to make sure you were ok" he hinted.

"Yeah" you shrugged lightly, looking away. "Why wouldn't I be?" you asked passively.

George nodded his head, understanding now that his mind was right and his heart wasn't. "Just wanted to make sure" he saddened.

He knew in his heart that there could be atleast something in your heart that felt for him, but right now he was clueless again.

"Is uh...is that all" you asked, eyes ready to tear up from yourself forcing them back and not saying anything truthful.

"Yeah, that's it" he lied. Wanting to tell you how much that girl in the library literally meant nothing to him, she was just a friend. But he didn't tell you.

And just like that, he pursed his lips and turned around to walk back wherever he ran from. His back was turned to you now, and it was you who watched him leave now.

"Please say to me,
If you still want it
I wish
You wouldn't play with me,"

It was late at night, maybe even the early morning now.

You couldn't sleep, so instead you decided to go down to the common room and just sit there till you felt tired enough to come back up to your dorm.

You brought Comfort throw down as well, to keep you warmer by the fire. You felt that you being alone right now by the fire in the red common room could make up lost time for the season that only rained for most it's days.

To your surprise, you reached the common room that wasn't empty.

Your eyes peeped over the ginger boy you sat on the left side of the couch. One arm on the head rest as the other was tested in the arm rest.

And just as you came into his vision from the corner of his eyes, he shared a welcoming grin.

"Weird seeing you here at this time" you returned a small smile as you slowly approached the couch, sitting far away from him and on the right side.

George didn't take his eyes off of you one bit, he knew your mannerisms and how you would walk.

"If you want me to leave, I'm not" he turned to his left to face you. "I was here first" he boasted, receiving a laugh from you.

It's been a while since the two of you had even spoke or seen each other. Well a while only being two weeks but to you and him it felt like a month.

The room became quiet again. Nothing but the sound of the fire and the burning wood filled the room.

Watching the fire warmed you up faster since you couldn't take your eyes off of it for a moment. It felt like the Fall you remembered.

You couldn't see but as you were daydreaming in the fire, George was looking at you. He was taking in your presence. He admired how your skin was glowing in the low fire light, and how he could closely see the flame rise in your eyes.

"What's on your mind, y/n" he asked sweetly and concerning.

It was a warmer scene. It was a feel for confidence that washed over you.

"Nothing much" you played with your fingers a little before looking up to him.

It was like Deja Vu. You saw as him looked to the fire and smiled to himself. You couldn't tell if it was the fire but for a second you swore you a seen a light tint of pink in his cheeks.

"What is it" you asked him softly, a memory playing in your head.

George turned to you again and could feel that boost of confidence in side of him. A feeling that he hasn't felt this season. "Oh, Nothing Much" he smirked to himself.

You tilted your head back as you laughed, knowing that he knew exactly what memory that played in your head. The same memory that played constantly in his.

George admired you and your laugh. You were a sight for sore eyes and your laughing had made him laugh too.

Your eyes met with his as you tilted your head back down. If you were able to stare in his eyes all day, you would.

"Mhm" he hummed while breaking the contact first. "Something's Off" he said as he looked to the fire.

The moment was even more perfect than before. The fire was what made the room glow and it matched the way his hair stood out like his freckles as well.

"Well..." you moved slightly closer to him as you spoke up- feeling the rush of boldness in your blood. "How about, you tell what you're thinking about first. Then I'll tell you exactly what I've been thinking about" you slowed your sentence down, wanting to take your time in the moment.

George on the other hand now knew that this was what he needed. This was the moment he knew your heart ached just as much as his did for you. It was his time to make the move.

"I wanna know
Can I bite your tongue
like my bad habit?"

He moved closer to you, making sure there wasn't any room between you two. You were turned on your side, facing him as his body still faced the fire but his eyes were met with yours.

George was staring in your eyes again, feeling that same feeling he would whenever you'd be in the same room as him or near his presence. He feels that loving home feeling he felt whenever he'd think of you.

"Y/n, you make me weak and bubbly inside every time I think of you or even when we're in the same room as each other" he confessed. "I know your eyes change during weathers or whenever your emotions change, they glisten or darken" his hand, slowly making its way to hold your jaw.

"My heart has been aching for you y/n. I think about you every day when I wake up and every night when I sleep. When I see you, I see a future" he finally admitted "That's what I'm thinking about—have been for a while"

It was as if that excited feeling you'd feel during the Autumn had returned again. The warm feeling of his body was now extracting on to yours. Your heart falling like the leaves in the season. You now knew that he felt the same exact way

"Your turn" he smiled sheepishly.

Your hand met with his one that was rested on your face. You placed yours over his and was slowing rubbing it as it was comforting.

"George, All I ever thought about was you." You smiled as he grinned. "How you're protecting and warm, how you make sure that I'm comfortable in any situation. You remind of the fall, that's why I love it so much. Your eyes like the trees as your hair matched it's leaves"

Your sentences turning into whispers as he guided his face closer yours. "That's what I'm thinking about, it's you" you watched as his eyes darted from your eyes to your lips and back up, just begging to close the cap.

With your hand that was placed over his, you locked your fingers in his and pulled him in- closing the gap and sharing that long awaited kiss.

His lips were just as soft as they looked and they had fit perfectly with yours. The kiss felt magical, it was that cool feeling relief after burning up from nerves.

Slowly, you moved down closer on the sofa till your back laid flat on the couch. George was now on top of you but his arm that rested on the head rest had propped his body up. Your mouth danced with his and soon his tongue was too.

The fire was still lit as George felt that warm sensation cascading over his body, groaning at you biting his lip- he returned a favor back, also nibbling your tongue as well.

As weird as it sounded, it wasn't. Your soul felt as if it was ready to combine with his, but right now you wanted to wait.

Pulling away and smiling, you giggled at how George's eyes were still closed as he panted. Opening his eyes and now staring at you under him, it had been a dream of his that came true.

"So you said you think about when you wake up and sleep? That's quite interesting actually" you joked and laughed along with him.

"Sod Off" he laughed. "Tell me y/n, what do my eyes remind you of again" he fluttered his eyes with that cheeky grin of his.

The two of you laughing in the settled orange glow from the fire.

After the giggles and laughs, you two went back to more softer kisses, letting the morning fade away with the fire.

"I know I'll be in your heart
Till the end"

———

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

326K 5.1K 30
This is the collection of all harry potter character's (except the marauders, who's book could be found on my profile) one-shots I've written over ti...
431 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
99K 1.7K 20
!Requests are back open DM me for a submission! I wrote this in 2023 and im back re-writing it again And no i'm not writing smut. TOP RANKS SO FAR: #...
53.5K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...