TRY AGAIN| K

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. " Sequal to PARADISE (I-LAND) K x OC AU More

𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘈/𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

936 38 9
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

"   ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina was rudely awakened hours later by Jungwon and Ni-ki hitting her with pillows. The woman shot up and glared at them before grabbing her own pillow and hitting them twice as hard.

"Let. Me. Fucking. Sleep." She seethed, hitting both of them between each word, but the two men just continued to giggle.

"Noona! It's Monday!" Ni-ki exclaimed, raising his hands to protect himself from Raina's fury.

"My point exactly." Raina continued to seeth, tired and grumpy. But all of a sudden, Raina froze mid-swing, her eyes wide.

"It's Monday." She repeated Ni-ki's words, and not even a second later Raina shot out of bed. Her hair was a mess as she stumbled her way to the bathroom.

"Fuck! Why didn't you say that, to begin with?" She yelled. Today was the start of the Tokyo Fashion Week and Raina's first show, Jungwon and Ni-ki looked at each other and rolled their eyes at the older woman.

"You have 10 minutes! We'll all be down in the lobby." Jungwon called out to Raina, who rushed around like a crazed woman trying to look presentable. Several minutes passed before Raina slammed the door behind her and rushed to the lobby, as she exited from the elevator she saw the group along with staff sitting on the lobby couches.

"I'm so sorry." She breathlessly apologized while bowing. Everyone just smiled at her warmly, some of them giggling behind their hands. They all rushed into the van, Raina seated between Jay and Sunoo. Raina laid her head on Sunoo's shoulder, to which the male smiled brightly at her causing Raina to smile back.

"What's with the smile sunshine?" She asked, Sunoo just shook his head with a large smile.

"I'm just excited to see you on the runway." He replied simply, Raina rolled her eyes affectionately. A few minutes pass by before a question suddenly popped into her head, she turned to Jay with a questioning gaze.

"Also, how did I get back to the hotel? All I remember was sitting on the hood of K's car." Jay looked at Raina.

"After you fell asleep on Jake's shoulder, K carried you and put you in the back seat." Raina furrowed her brows, she must've really been tired because she didn't wake up once.

"I'm guessing one of you carried me to my room then?" Jay slowly shook his head and looked towards Heeseung who sat on the opposite side of them.

"Actually...K carried you," Heeseung said, Raina's eyes widened slightly and her heart started to beat a fraction faster.

"Oh." That was all she could say, Raina nodded and cleared her throat.

"I'll have to thank him." She mumbled before laying her head back on Sunoo's as she played around with her phone. She stared at his contact for a while and then finally pressed on it and messaged him.

Thank you for carrying me to my room last night.

She didn't expect a reply from him a moment later.

You're welcome Raina, good luck with your shows this week. You'll do amazing.

Raina couldn't stop the warm feeling of soft butterflies swarming in her tummy, nor could she stop the small smile from slipping onto her lips for the rest of the ride. 

Raina now stood backstage hours after, dressed in the first outfit of the show. She stood beside Haruna as they waited for their turn on the runway, Raina took a peak at the crowd and grinned when she saw the guys sitting at the front. She made eye contact with Jake and stuck her tongue out at him childishly, he smiled and shook his head softly at her actions. Raina turned back just as the staff signaled her to get ready to walk next, the female Idol took a deep breath before taking confident strides down the black walkway.

She held her head high as cameras flashed around her, Raina walked with such ease and grace that one may think she was floating across the runway and as she arrived at the end of the stage, she stared right into the main camera and gave a wink and a soft smile before making her exit from the stage. And the process continued exactly like this for the rest of the show, and hours later Raina sat in the back of the van on the verge of falling asleep.

Her phone rang and it took Raina a lot of physical strength to pick it up.

"Hello?" Raina spoke softly, her eyes closed as she leaned her head against the window.

"Hey, Raina."  K's voice floated through the phone, Raina's eyes shot open as she sat straight in her seat in shock.

"K?" She questioned, confused as to why he had called her. She could him let out a soft chuckle, the faint sound causing her heart to flatter.

"Unless I have another name that I don't know of."  He teased, Raina smiled to herself and huffed.

"Very funny, really, I'm dying of laughter." Raina sarcastically voiced with a small grin, K let out a laugh causing her to do the same. Their laughter slowly died down and Raina stared out the window, with a smile.

"How did your show go today?" K asked gently, Raina hummed.

"Is that why you called me? You could have texted me." Raina said.

"I know, but I wanted to hear your voice." He said softly. it was the way he said it so casually and so softly, that made Raina's heart stutter in her chest it took her a moment to respond.

"It went smoothly, no hiccups. All the models were amazing today." Raina spoke.

"How was your day?" She asked after a beat, she could hear K shuffling in the background before he responded.

"It's been busy. I had a dance class early this morning, then picked up Asahi from school. I've spent the rest of my day in my room, working on a project." He replied, Raina hummed.

"What's the project?" She asked, K laughed.

"It's nothing yet, just something I'm playing around with. Are you on your way back to the hotel?" Raina nodded to herself.

"I'm staying at a hotel closer to the venue for this week, so it'll be easier on me," Raina mumbled.

"That's reasonable, make sure to get there safely." K responded, Raina smiled at his words.

"I will. When you finish your project, I want to be one of the first to see it." Raina demanded playfully, she could faintly hear K whisper something but couldn't make it out.

"You'll be the first person Raina." K quietly said, there were a few moments of silence between the two, neither of them wanting to hang up just yet.

"Get some rest, Raina." K spoke after a few moments. Raina looked outside the window and watched the stars sparkle.

"You too K. Goodnight." 

"Goodnight Raina." K quietly said and ended the call, Raina let her hand fall from her ear onto her lap and stared down at her lit phone screen. She softly put a hand to her chest where her heart was and sighed.

"How can you still have the same effect on me as you did all those years ago K? " Raina whispered to herself as she leaned her head back against the headrest. The small smile refused to leave her lips, unaware that in his room slumped back in his desk chair, K had the same smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.6K 44
[COMPLETED] "thank you for being my escape" 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙣𝙤𝙩�...
7.6K 274 10
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...
174K 13.6K 33
"𝑻𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉." 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂·𝒅𝒆𝒏·𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖·𝒅𝒆 /ˈ𝑺𝑯ä�...
85.4K 4.1K 26
→ 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗼 ♡ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ❝ 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴. ❞ ©enhapen