Attack on Titan: Core

By Fate-Turner72022

This is the story of a man who has knowledge about his Gundam. A player of GBN, until when he was about to en... More

Trailer
Chapter 1: The Dark Angel's Mission
Chapter 2: The Falling Star
Chapter 3: The Pilot (The Fall of Shiganshina 1/2)
Chapter 5: The Light of the Gundam (Humanity's Rerise 1/2)
Chapter 6: Road to Graduation & the Colossal Peeper (Humanity's Rerise 2/2)
Chapter 7: The Miracle's Return (Struggle for Trost 1/9)
Chapter 8: The Girl's Envision (Struggle for Trost 2/9)
Chapter 9: The Small Blade, The Coward, and the Chance (Struggle for Trost 3/9)
Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)
Chapter 11: The Theory of Left Arm and 00 Core (War at Trost 5/9)
Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)
Chapter 13: Example (War for Trost 7/9)
Chapter 14: Wounds and Scars of Battles (War for Trost 8/9)
Chapter 15: Desire of the Chosen Ones (War for Trost Finale)
(Opening 2) Ash Like Snow
Chapter 16: Gundam's Trial
Need opinions
Another one
Chapter 17: Gundam Spec Ops
Chapter 18: Purpose and the Expedition
Catastrophic Threat (Female Titan Arc Teaser)
Chapter 19: Titanic Arrivals
Chapter 20: Biting the Rage of Dusts
Chapter 21: Secrets and Armors
Chapter 22: Decisive Battle
Chapter 23: The Defeated and the Retaliated
Chapter 24: Soldier's Serenity & Revelation
Climax Season 1 Short Trailer: Monstrous Catastrophe
Chapter 25: Monsters
Chapter Epilogue (Season 1): Angels and Demons
Y/n & 00 CORE

Chapter 4: Mechanical Titan (The Fall of Shiganshina 2/2)

2.5K 44 23
By Fate-Turner72022

(A/n: Change of names, again. 00 Core Gundam)

4 hours ago before the Fall of Maria

Kyoya Y/n is located near the forest of where he saved a Survey Corp soldier named Moses. 

He was currently eating the meal he got from his bag. Until his Gundam's sensor went on high alert.

Y/n: Hm?

He checked the cause of it and he saw something that makes him thankful. A starship that's flying at the high sky, it was his ship filled with armor sets he set up.

Y/n: Thanks, brother. Now I have the advantage I needed.

(A/n: Y/n's Ship containing the armor)

Present

00 Core Gundam (Sky Lupus) is now flying at the skies with his ship until he saw the town inside the Wall. It's in shambles, and his sensors picked up a scream of a kid.

Eren: Hey, Hannes! What are you doing?!

He zooms the camera visor and he saw one adult picking up the kids who are trying to save the woman who's stuck underneath the rubble. Then an enemy is coming to devour her.

Y/n: What the...? *sees the Titan about to grab Carla*

Y/n set up, which armor he will use. He taps into the slot 2. The cargo is now rotating. While Y/n starts to drop in.

The smiling titan has now Carla in its grasp. Y/n boost his thrusters and taps the deploy button and sets the target to collide with. The catapult hatch is now opened and launches the armor. The armor now boost so fast and collided with the Titan's head, knocking it out.

Y/n grabs Carla and lands near Eren, Mikasa and Hannes. They saw their eyes and expressions, so he decided to lower the Gundam and opens his hand where Carla is held, gently. They got her and he heard they're reactions to it. 

Carla: Hannes... what happened?

Hannes: Don't know and I'm not sure I want to find out about that.

Y/n checks the map, and sees that there are multiple titans beside the smiling, when he checks the smiling titans location, it's gone. For mysterious reason, the smiling titan is gone. But he didn't mind about that, and says a command.

Y/n: Core change. Sky Lupus to Seven Swords

It showed the armor of Sky Lupus and Seven Sword blue prints, the current armor blueprint being detached and attaching the seven sword blueprint. 00 jumps and bolt out his Sky Lupus Armor and attaches his Seven sword armor.

When it's done, he's now ready for battle. The GN particles created the 00 symbol and the wings. Eren saw it in surprise, and curiosity.

Y/n: Let's go. 00 Core!

As the Gundam flies  out of Eren's sight, he's been called by Hannes too many times.

Hannes: Eren! Let's go!

Carla: Hurry!

Eren just runs away. Still curious about the Gundam's wings.

Meanwhile on the inner gates of Wall, many people are evacuating especially trying to run away from the titans.

Commander Garrison: Quick! To the inner gate! We'll escape from Shiganshina on the anchored chip! Quickly or we'll get eaten!

The only way to escape the district is by going through the inner gate on the other side. Many people are now on evac, the Garrison just declines all of the baggage whether it's their personal belongings or relief goods. Armin is in the ferry now, trying to find Eren and Mikasa at the docks but he can't see them. His grandfather advices Armin.

Grandpa: Armin, sit down.

Armin: But Eren and Mikasa aren't...

He was about to call out when,  he saw them immediately with Hannes carrying an injured Carla.

Armin: 'They came! *but saw Eren in his curiosity but angry expression* Eren?'

His grandpa saw it too and advices Armin.

Grandpa: Stop it for now. What a pity, moreover with that look...

Armin just turned his head to his grandfather, concerned.

While on the other side, the Scouts have arrived and they saw the damage.

Erwin: Oh...

Levi: Tsk!

Keith: By the grace of... You know what to do! Kill the Titans while providing assistance to the Garrison!

All: Yes, sir.

They dive down and activated the ODM gears. Keith now ask the commander who's still trying to evac everyone.

Commander: What are you dawdling about?! Quick! 

Keith: What's the situation?!

Commander: We're still evacuating civilians! *asks the soldier* What about the cannons?!

But then a Titan is now near the cannon formation.

Commander: Sir, we got to move! They're already in front of our eyes!

The rest of the Garrison behind the gate are now getting ready their cannons.

Keith: Tch! Hold the line!

On the docks, everyone is shaking in fear.

Civilian: No way... Such thing...

Civilian: Oh, god... Oh, god...

But then they saw the bridge draw by the Garrison. The rest of the civilians are now in terrible confusion, and a little feel of betrayal.

Civilian: Hey, what are you doing?!

Garrison: We're already full! We're departing!

Civilian: Please let us aboard! Even the kids is fine!

Garrison: Sorry, but it's impossible! We're departing!

Civilian: Please let us aboard!

Civilian: Let us board!

Some of them jump to the ferry to board in but some got unlucky, as Eren watched in horror.

But then they heard cannon fires on the other side of the walls. On the other side, the cannons are firing at different directions.

Commander: You idiot, what are you aiming at?

The soldier hesitates to answer while reloading the cannons.

Garrison: But this thing doesn't have the accuracy to aim correctly!

Commander: Gah! I don't care about such things right now! Load the next one quickly!

They did everything they have to hold the line. Hange killed another one as well as Moblit. But then they heard slashes, that's so loud the Scouts could hear it. They saw a thick cloud smoke and then when it faded it showed the dead titans. They are confused who did it? They checked as Levi is still with them. 

Levi: 'Who could...?'

As a blue flare is confirmed, and the Scouts have done killing the Titans that are inside. Now they fled to protect the citizens at the docks.

Commander: Ok, it seems everyone is fully evacuated. Now we just need to-

But as soon as he about to say another word. The gate is suddenly moving.

Garrison: The gate is closing.

Garrison: Retreat! We'll be left behind!

A few ran away to try and get through while the rest decides they will die holding their ground.

Commander: Hey!

On the other end, the Garrisons are closing the gate.

Hannes: Don't close it yet, wait a bit! There's still a lot of people left inside!

Gate Garrison: If they managed to break through this gate, it's more than just 1 town getting destroyed Humanity area will be narrowed until the next wall!

Hannes: Even so, it's not a reason to just watch people getting massacred in from of our eyes!

Hannes tried to struggle until they heard a loud thud. Another one is heard, then the cannon group checks that there are no misfires. And then another thud, that everyone in the docks  including at the last ferry heard as well. The thumping continues confused on where did it come from. 

Then the thumping gets closer, and they saw a different Titan. It's body is pure muscle protected by a armor made of bones and has a slight white-blonde hair. The Garrison's are terrified at it especially the ones who are cowardly retreating. 

They're shock changed to confusion when it crouched down to one knee, and then the worse is happened. It's sprinting dead through the walls.

Commander: What the.. What's with this guy... *commands* Fire!

They fired their cannons but the armored titan is unfazed, barely did any damage at it's armor.

Commander: What?

Garrison: It's not effective?!

Garrison: What the heck is that thing?! *runs*

Everyone runs away but they're not gonna make it as the commander said his final words.

Commander: It's coming! Evacuate! The titans are coming! They're gonna break through! Quickly, the gate!

The armored titan bust through, and this caught Y/n's attention.

Y/n: Hmm

00 heads there to investigate. He saw the gate is bust.

Y/n: Who would do this?

But then when he gets to the other side, he saw the Scouts are trying to fight it while protecting the civilians. The armored titan finds an opening to the Scouts formation, and he's getting ready to punch every civilian or even soldiers is on there.

Everyone at the docks are running out of time, they're about to fight the Armored Titan with just blades. Until they heard a strange noise, it wasn't shouting their names for concerns about their comrades. It was something familiar, something that the Scouts had heard hours ago.

Just as the fist would collide on them, a scrap of caught the punch. The fist went flying as well as the armored titan itself. It's face has a slash mark. 

They saw the face of a mechanical being, with it's green eyes looking down at them.

Levi: How convenient...

Hange: Mechanical... Titan.

00 now faces the Armored Titan who gets up from the slash. The titan is mad and now dead sprinting to the Gundam. The Gundam's eyes glowed and puts his blades back inside the mag to get the Buster Sword on his left.

(0:16 - 0:30)

The Armored Titan was presumably dead, and 00 drops his Stance. Now that's no night, they look at it's full detail. It has it's own ODM waist gear and sword, it has green blades on it, GN Drives can be seen now, dispersing GN particles, and it has it's Buster sword and sheath, extra blades on it's legs and waist. 

00 just looks down at them and then grabs something behind his back and gently drops it at the civilians.

The civilians are confused on what's it doing, they're shaking their legs in fear. But the lid of the container suddenly opened, they're confused now. And then, Y/n activated his external comm-link and his mobile suit suddenly speaks from the speakers. 

00: If you don't want to die then get in this container.

Civilian: Who are you?!

Civilian: Get away from us!

Y/n is inside the cockpit with a mask, the mask of Vidar.

Y/n: Ok, first of all, if I was supposed to kill you I would have done that by now. And second, how am I supposed to eat humans with my face looks like this. Now get in if you don't want me to leave you all behind without transportation.

They followed Y/n's command accordingly, while Garrison and Scouts still has it's face full of confusion and surprise. When they all get in, they just sit there and shut their mouths.

00 closes the lid and immediately and just carries them all back to safety. The people inside could feel a slight, relief, but also calm feeling. They chose not to talk about it after what they discovered.

In the ships, everyone still can't shake the feeling about what happened, especially Eren. He remembered what happened back there.

Eren: 'It's the end. I can't go back to that house anymore'

Eren remembers the memories he had with his family when they're in peaceful times. He tears up even more as he gets emotional on his thoughts.

Eren: 'Why... is the only thing I can do making a worthless argument until the end. Mom has become this! She's now injured because of me! Why!'

But then he remembers what happened when Carla almost got eaten by the titan.

Eren: 'It's because I'm... no, we humans are weak and powerless.... Is this kind of humans only be able to cry?'

But as a tear flowed down from his cheek sand drops on his bruised hand, he soon remembers about 00. Where his eyes glowed and created the wings of light from it's GN Drives. but changes to the titans destroying his hometown. This strengthen his resolve and clenches his fist with his eyes full of anger.

Mikasa is still frowning about the issue, and suddenly she saw Eren stand up.  She began to worry.

Eren: *mutters* Those titans-from this world.

Mikasa: Eren?

Armin: What is it, Eren?

Eren shoves away Armin's hand and reaches to the edge. He began to vow to himself.

Eren: I'll kill them!

Armin saw his face, with a shocking look.

Eren: I'll kill them all! Every last one!

Armin: Eren...

As the ferry left, the scene transitioned to the forest and a pathway. A carriage is racing through the path, the rider is Grisha only.

Grisha: Eren, Carla, Mikasa, please be safe. *tears up*

Wall Rose

The people that evacuated from Wall Maria has moved into Wall Rose. When the last ferry is empty.

Commander: Is that all?

Garrison: I think so...

Commander: What do you mean you think so?!

Garrison: W-We left the rest behind because it's full!

Commander: That doesn't make an excuse for leaving them behind!

Garrison: Y-yes, Captain Blake!

Blake Belladonna is a captain of the Scouts and one of the squads who made it back, protecting the civilians. When she snapped about the civilians who are left behind at the Wall, it ran out when she and everyone else felt a huge gust of wind passing on their faces.

When they looked up, they saw something that shocked them, a mechanical monstrosity who's carrying the container containing the civilians who are left behind.

Blake: W-Who are..?!

Y/n: I heard you are looking for the civilians who are left behind at the wall.

They unsheathe their blades when they saw he gently puts down the container and stays like that for a minute. The soldiers including the civilians are now afraid on what's gonna do to them.

Inside the cockpit, Y/n taps the button to open the container.

The container opened and they saw something impossible but for Blake, miracle. Every civilian who are at the docks before are now. They all got out with tears on themselves while some are surprise to see such a 'Titan' could do this kindness.

Just then, when 00 saw that no one is coming out of that container anymore, he grabbed it and closed the lid. But suddenly, a child came near the 00 Core, its a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, she's all alone.

Girl: What's your name?

Y/n hesitates to speak because he needs to come up with a codename to cover his real identity for now. 

Y/n: 00... My name is 00.

And then, it launches back to the skies and its dusk and they can see the 00 insignia left behind with it's particles.

The girl who asked the mobile suit has high hopes that they will meet again. In the future, looking forward to know about him. 

Y/n though, calmed down after getting nervous at saying his codename.

Y/n: That was close. Although... I feel like that girl and I will meet again one day. Inside my Gundam.

Next day

Eren is sleeping peacefully until- he had a nightmare.

When he opens his eyes he's in another dream, this time it involves the Gundam he saw and it fighting another Mechanical monstrosity. It seems bigger than the Gundam. But he can't make it out but as soon as the big one knock back the 00, it tries to land a strike on Eren.

Eren: Gah!

He heard the bells ringing, they made it to Wall Maria. Mikasa tends to Eren who just woke up form another nightmare.

Mikasa: Eren, are you okay? You were having a nightmare.

Eren: I felt like I met my dad and that big one again.

Mikasa: No way, it's just a dream.

Eren: I wonder...

He then see his father's key. He doubted that why is he wearing it.

*flashback*

The word about the fall of Shiganshina and the breach of the walls has spread throughout the entire kingdom. But the people decided to keep the mechanical monstrosity a secret or else it will cause much more chaos than before.

Right now, Eren and Mikasa helps Carla with Hannes carrying her to the infirmary to treat the injuries she sustained.

A few minutes later, the infirmary had a good news... and a bad news.

Nurse: She's fine now, the wounds and the injuries have been healed.

The kids and the mother looked like happy but however though it faded.

Nurse: But the bad news is, her injury causes her whole legs to be paralyzed, but it's only temporary, she needs to stay here to return back her walking capability.

They sighed at the bad news that it's not brutal or worse. But then the Garrison whispers to Hannes.

Hannes: Kids, you need to go. We can't have kids here in the infirmary for now. We got some that are wounded needed to patch up. 

Eren can't believe that he's gonna get separated again to her. But Carla advices Eren.

Carla: Eren, listen to me. You have to go before they kick you out. Just follow Hannes for now. I know you don't like it but we have no choice. Don't worry I'll be fine.

Eren: *emotional* I know... but I'm not leaving you this time. Not after what happened. *tears in his eyes are forming*

Carla: *embraces Eren with a small smile on her face* I know, if it wasn't for that guy named Mimir, you would've been devastated. But don't worry, we'll be together once my legs are healed. Ok?

Eren sniffled and wipes his tears away gave a small smile also.

Eren: Ok.

Hannes: It's time...

Eren and Mikasa starts to leave until he looks at his mother, one last time.

Eren: I'll come back visiting you once in a while, ok? 

Carla: Ok... stay alive. Like I said, I don't want to hear news about that my only son had been brutally murdered.

Eren: Don't worry, Mom. I promise.

*flashback end*

Reality

Mikasa: Let's go, they're distributing food.

Eren snapped back to reality and just hides the key. When they got out, they saw there're many people.

Mikasa: Seems like this place used to be a food warehouse. They're gathering people who came here by the ship.

He's surprised as many civilians are struggling about the foods. Then he saw 2 men, fighting for getting a food they need.

Mikasa: We're not safe yet.

Then Armin came out and called to them

Armin: Eren! Mikasa!

Eren: Armin.

Armin: I made it in time.

Eren saw Armin holding 3 breads that's enough for the 3 of them.

Amrin: Grandpa said it was for children, so he got these.

Armin starts to give the three exact breads, each one for the three.

Mikasa: Thank you.

Eren gets the last one. And he saw a Garrison who gives a selfish look and just walks away.

Eren: What's up with that guy?

Armin: It can't be helped. I don't think  this distribution is enough for everyone. They said it's good for one day.

Mikasa: There's too much refugees here though.

Armin: Well, there has been a food shortage, and you know they don't appreciate us that lives on the outer side.

But then they heard that Garrison's arrogant attitude and rambling. Talking about being selfish that he's just gonna let all humans be eaten by the titans.

Eren is triggered by this and he gets near the guy and kicked its legs.

Arrogant Garrison: Ow! What are you doing, you brat?

He punches the kid  and the other kicks him down with no care at all; It causes an attention to everyone, and a few individuals. One is watching while the other is coming to get closer to the arrogant garrison.

Eren: Even though you don't know anything! Even though you've never seen it! How the titans eat humans!

Arrogant: Shut up

He's gonna punch him again until his punch was stopped by a certain woman who is now staring at the garrison with her cold blood eyes.

Blake: *venomous* Learn your places Garrison. If I see you do this again, I won't hesitate.

Arrogant: Y-Yes ma'am!

They scampered away as they saw her. Eren saw her, he saw something vengeful and hatred in her eyes. But then Armin picks up Eren and the three goes to the back.

Eren: Screw this. I'll come back to Wall Maria. I'll take down all of the Titans there

Armin: Eren. You're not saying that seriously, right?

Eren: I am! I'm different than those who act strong inside the walls! *sees his bread he's holding* I don't need this crap!

Armin catches it terribly.

Armin: But Eren, you'll starve to death!

Eren: Don't you feel frustrated at all?! It's because you take such thing for granted that you can't win against the titans!

Armin: It's impossible! There's no way we can win! There's no other way for us to live other than inside the walls! If we do such unreasonable thing, we'll die! Just like my mom and dad!

Y/n, now wearing a cloak, is listening in the argument. Mikasa has her fists clenched at her sides.

Eren: Is that why you bow down to those guys? Aren't you embarrassed?

Armin: For now, it can't be helped!

Eren: That's just an excuse! If that's so, then just live like a livestock! Weakling!

Armin is shocked by his last word until Mikasa had enough and punches Eren.

Armin: Mikasa...

Mikasa: If Armin is a weakling, then it's the same for Eren and me. We didn't manage to escape from the titans, and the town by ourselves. Even what we ate today, is through someone's help. Such powerless human, wouldn't even be able to kill one of those titans. What important is to survive. Just like what aunt said from the infirmary.

She then walks towards Eren while grabbing Eren's food form Armin. She then shoved it to his mouth forcefully.

Armin: Mikasa!

Mikasa: Eat, and make sure you survive. I won't let you starve to death. I'm fulfilling what aunt has promised to me.

Eren knows that Mikasa is right. He can't force himself anymore and he begins to cry.

But then Mikasa noticed Y/n wearing a cloak sat beside them.

Y/n: Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you. 

He then gives the food rations he got after eating his meal. The three were hesitant.

Y/n: Don't worry. There's no poison in it. It's just the plain food, that's all.

Armin: *gets the rations* T-Thank you... sir.

Y/n: Let me guess. One of the refugees?

Eren: Yeah. You got a problem with that?

Y/n: Nah. Just saying you're refugees. I'm not offending anybody.

Eren's glare was soften when he heard his voice. It's so calm even though its casual. Silence is filled until Y/n broke it when he specifically asked one thing.

Y/n: Tell me, did you see or hear it?

They're confused on what is he talking about.

Armin: What do you mean? Who did we see?

Y/n: That mechanical entity, you saw it?

They now realized on who is he talking about. The one who saved their lives but also put fears in their hearts.

Armin: Yeah. We did.

Y/n:  *smirk* I knew you would. And if you're gonna ask me why did it save the humans. If you really think that it's gonna bust that wall easily like those cowards, and idiotic Garrisons are assuming, don't believe in their prattling. If it already did, it would have its mouth opened by now.

Armin: *depressed* I don't know about them. And if it is, we don't stand a chance, looks like we won't be alive for so long after all.

Y/n saw their expression especially Armin, who's depressed because he still remembering what happened at their home.

Y/n: Hey, hey, hey. Come on now, don't give me that look. *puts his hand on his shoulder* Have faith and hope, no matter what, always have those two, that's your determination, strength, courage, and bravery. That's how you live on for your life. Well I'll be seeing ya.

Y/n got up and is going to an alleyway, but Eren stopped him 

Eren: Wait, hold on.

He asks a question.

Eren: What would you do if you don't have any strength and you're the last one standing?

Y/n turned around, and puts his hand inside his pocket and picks something inside it. It was a badge.

Y/n: Well, I would think that I have to remember. Without sacrifice, there can't be no victory.

Y/n throws the badge towards them Armin caught it and saw what's on it.

On it, it had a hexagonal shape. in it has a mechanical face of 00 Sky, with the label. Forces Build Divers and Avalon.

Unknown to them, this is one of the things that the people in the future or otherworld that knows in the legends and myths. It's the sacred vessels aka Gundam.

They're amazed at the badge, because they have never seen this relic before. Before Y/n has said his final words before disappearing in the shadows.

Y/n: You know a legendary Prime once said, "Till all are one." 

He saluted and as the civilian walk past him, he suddenly disappeared.

Year 846

A lot of refugees were chosen to enlist on recapturing Wall Maria. Because of the food supply crisis, they pretexted about it. 25,000 people, 20% of the population are chosen. 

But when they returned, only 100 remained, with no help from the Vidar because of it's disappearance recently. With that sacrifice, the food shortage for those who were left behind improved slowly.

The arrogant soldier just jinxed it on what he said. But he only cares about himself and nothing more.

In the middle of the night, Armin was sitting to a wall while holding his grandfather's hat who is unfortunately one of the people who never returned after the operation. He cried so hard, when he heard about the news. Eren and Mikasa are also saddened about it.

Eren: It's all the titans fault. If only we could beat them, we would be able to take our home too. *sits beside Armin* Armin, I'll apply to the Cadet Corps next year.

Armin: Huh? But what about your mother?

Eren: She already knows about it. She only said one thing to me though: "Don't die a senseless death". *clenched his fists* I will gain the power to fight against the titans! Just like 00 did!

Armin: I... I'll do it, too.

Eren: Armin!

Armin: *sniffles* I'll do it, too.

Eren hesitates to let Armin join because he doesn't want to see his friends die.

Mikasa: I'm coming too.

Eren: Mikasa! You're too? You said it's important to survive, right?

Mikasa: That's why I'm coming so that you won't die.

Eren knows about the two, including himself. When he decides something that will benefit for the three, they will do it. Even if it's risky. Eren knows that there's no going back once they do this.

Eren: Alright, all 3 of us.

Armin: *nods*

Mikasa: *silently nods*

Armin: Uhm, wait. Can we swore an oath to each other or something?

Mikasa: What is it?

Armin: Whatever happens, we all make it, together. Till all are one.

All 3: Till all are one.

-----------------------------------------

Year 847

Wall Rose Cadet Training Camp

As the sun shines bright and the skies are clear, the voice of old and bald Keith Shadis boomed out.

Keith: From now on, we will start the enlistment ceremony for the 104th Cadet Corps! Unfortunately, I, Keith Shadis, will be in charge of your training. I don't have any intention to welcome you. At the moment, all of you are nothing more than food for the titans, just a livestock. No, an existence even lower than livestock! For such worthless people like you, we will temper you for 3 years! We'll cram knowledge on how to fight the titans! After 3 years, will you still be food when standing in front of those titans, or will you become the wall that protects the king, or will you become a glorious soldier of humanity that exterminate the titans! You will choose!

All of the new recruits are now on the line, especially the trio and the man who's the 104th member. It's Kyoya Y/n.

Eren: 'Yes, I will become one. I'll be the one that exterminate those titans. Every single one of them.'

Y/n: 'I'll become one, not just as a Gundam pilot, as a soldier. A soldier who's prepare for consequences in the name of freedom and peace in this twisted world.' 

The 104th Cadet Corp is now on course and ready.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 961 16
In Vale, there's a coffee cafΓ© that serves heavenly drinks and questionably amazing curry that pairs so well with the coffee. Even renowned Headmaste...
565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
140K 2.9K 44
Morgana Snow is from Amity, the kind faction, but everyone knows that she doesn't belong there. She doesn't quite know where she belongs but she know...