Expectations (wlw)

By KargaTapas

Ardenstone Academy, boarding school for local gentry and other kids with rich parents. Not the best place for... More

Expectations
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
NSFW - Extra
New book

NSFW - Extra (2)

712 24 4
By KargaTapas

set a year after the epilogue //

---

Samantha sat alone at her desk, head in her hands. She was in her study, just across the hall from her bedroom.

It was the December break and she still had a paper needing its conclusion. She had just finished two others prior. By all means, it should have been an easy task, but she had already wrung her brain dry.

The door creaked open--it was old and ungreased and she liked it that way--and hands fell upon her shoulders.

“Come to bed,” said a voice in her ear.

“It’s three in the afternoon.”

She craned her neck back to see Fairul’s smug expression above her.

“It’s nap time,” said Fairul, working her fingers along Sam’s shoulder blades.

“It is not nap time, I woke up at ten today.” Though she relaxed into her touch.

“I still think you need a break. Come on.” Samantha let herself be pulled out of the chair and into an embrace.

“Your hair smells divine,” muttered Fairul.

For her part, she could only press her face into the skin of the other woman’s neck and inhale. They held each other quietly, Samantha shifting to close the distance better.

After a while, hesitantly: “Have you just been wearing that?”

They broke apart, and she was delighted to see that Fairul was the most miniscule shade of pink. Sam could still feel it against her thigh, and a cursory downward glance proved confirmation.

“Perhaps.”

They had talked about it before, of course, with Fairul enthusiastically detailing the things she would do to her using it. It had been over a call, and even with her university roommate gone, she had scrambled to put headphones on.

Now, she pressed upward against the bulge, and Fairul hissed.

“Don’t. I can feel it.” After a glare, “Don’t. I will not cream my goddamned pants like this.”

The wicked grin on Sam’s face never left as she stepped away to lock the door. Then she returned and pushed Fairul down onto her chair.

“Looks like you’re the one stressed out,” she said, as Fairul pulled her into her lap.

“Shut up,” she said, before catching Sam’s mouth in hers.

Fairul loved sucking at her tongue. Samantha could only moan as the other girl’s hand slipped beneath her shirt to trace against her skin.

She straddled her, which was more complicated than usual given the constraints of the chair. Fairul pressed her hand low against her waist and moved to feel between her legs.

“Well, aren’t you excited.”

“I haven’t seen you in three weeks,” gasped Fairul. Through the haze of arousal, Sam felt the tenderness in her voice, even as the other woman stroked her slowly.

“Let’s talk about you.” Sam pressed their mouths in a kiss before getting off and kneeling between Fairul’s legs. “You can feel it?”

“Yes,” said Fairul, unfocused as Sam undid her jeans and pulled them away enough to reveal the shaft tucked under the waistband.

They’ve used toys before, so this wasn’t uncharted territory. It was tastefully transparent, and it was also massive, which was typical of Fairul. Though she had to admit that six inches and a little to spare was in proportion to the rest of her girlfriend’s body.

Her first instinct was to grasp it and tug, so she did. Fairul gave a strangled cry and heaved forward. Sam felt herself throb when she realized the thing was strapless. “Oh.”

Her eyes were level with Fairul’s hips, and the other woman had her hand in her hair. Experimentally, she dragged her tongue over the head. It tasted like nothing, really, but Fairul bit her lip and her grip tightened.

“No teeth, right? I wouldn’t know.”

“Go ahead. It’s not like I’d feel it.”

“Can you feel this,” she said, keeping eye contact with the other girl before taking it in her mouth as far as she could go, and sucked (sure she was using her neck, but whatever).

Fairul could feel it, all right, as Sam essentially fucked her with her end of the strap with her hand and mouth. Samantha was busy watching the other girl’s face in ecstasy when Fairul yanked her hair back in the way she did when she wanted to stop.

“About to come?” taunted Sam, wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand.

Fairul’s eyes were glazed over. “Take off your pants and get on my lap.”

Samantha hurriedly obliged, despite herself. She clambered over the other girl, knees apart and breathing hard. Fairul wrapped an arm around her waist and the fingers of her other hand glided along her folds.

“You’re so wet. Are you ready for me?”

Samantha nodded, almost frantically. The tip was teasing at her entrance and it thrilled her.

“Ease yourself down,” said Fairul.

She did, and soon realized that it wasn’t the length that would get her.

“Too big?”

“No,” she said, sucking in a rather desperate breath. “Give me a moment.”

“Of course.” Fairul’s hand was steadily on her ass, while the other’s thumb rubbed firm circles around her clit. Groans and soft sighs filled the room, accompanied by the sound of rustling fabric. Fairul had pulled up her shirt to kiss at her chest.

Samantha still had an inch or so to go, and she was almost in tears when she said, “Just take me now.”

“No. It would hurt you.” Fairul pressed her lips to her eyes as she eased her off the thing. Sam whimpered, because it felt just as good and she didn’t want to stop yet.

“We’ll keep going, it’s just that this chair can’t take the both of us and we might break it.”

“I don’t want to fuck you on your desk either. It’s not ergonomic, and there’s all your stuff here. Can we go to your room?” Before Sam could reply, Fairul had hoisted her up as she stood. She yelped.

“Do you think we can make it if I just book it to yours like this?”

Sam smacked her shoulder. “Make it like what, without being seen?”

“You’re allowed to be pants off in your own house.”

“Other people live here!”

“Fair,” said Fairul, and hiked her up higher. The shaft pressed against her clit and she gasped.

“Make sure there is absolutely no one in the hall before you run.”

Fairul gave her a diabolical smile before heading to the door. She stuck her head out and looked both ways.

“No one is here,” she said, before dashing across the two meters of corridor and bursting into the bedroom.

Once the door was locked, she set Sam down on the bed, who lay back in relief.

“You look fucking perfect.”

“Shut up and fuck me.”

“One moment,” she said, before retrieving something from her scant luggage.

“Is that your sex bag? Did you only bring your sex bag here?” she said, as Fairul tossed the bottle of lube next to her.

“It’s not a sex bag. Also, I have enough clothes in your house now.”

Sam reached for the lube. “Would have been nice to have had this before I impaled myself on your monster cock.”

Fairul grimaced at monster cock and dropped to her knees between Sam’s legs.

“An oversight on my part. I’m sorry.” She spread Sam’s thighs further. “Allow me to make it up to you.”

Samantha gripped her hair as Fairul stroked her with her tongue and lapped at her clit. Her hair was longer now, almost to her shoulders. She did miss the way Fairul’s waist-length hair looked, but her hair now was just the perfect length to run one’s fingers in.

Fairul paused to work the lube between her fingers, and sank three into Sam, who stuttered in her moaning.

She kept thrusting, curling her fingers and dragging them along the walls of her cunt. Sam’s hips rose in the way they did when she was close, and so she stopped and pulled away.

Samantha cried out and started to beg, until she watched Fairul hike a knee onto the bed and lube up the shaft between her legs, her jeans discarded.

“Just wait, darling. I’ll fuck you until you can’t walk.”

Fairul reached over to put a pillow beneath her hips and dragged her to the edge of the bed, lining herself up.

“Are you ready?” Samantha could only swallow and nod. “Tell me to stop any time.”

And then Fairul thrust into her, hilt-deep. Sam cried out in pleasure--she couldn’t feel it hurt now--and the other girl pushed at her shirt to expose her breasts.

“What? I want to watch your tits bounce when I rail your pussy.”

“Why do I let you fuck me?”

Samantha was sure her skin was already flushed, but she felt blood rush to her face when Fairul began thrusting in earnest, keeping eye contact with her.

“You love this.” Fairul leaned closer. The sound of their hips crashing together in their desperation was obscene. “You love that it’s me.”

“I do,” she said, out of breath. “I love you.”

“I love you,” whispered Fairul against the skin beneath her ear, their hands intertwined as she kept up a bruising pace.

Samantha’s hips rose to meet the other woman’s at every thrust. Fairul leaned away to reposition Sam’s legs so that they rested on her shoulders.

“What are you up to?” Through the haze of her mind, she saw Fairul put the edge of her own shirt between her teeth. “Let me come, please, baby.”

“You will.” Fairul’s eyes travelled down. “I love watching you take me like this. Anyway.”

She leaned forward as she fucked and Sam screamed, feeling tendons burn as her legs stretched in this way, and it fanned the flames of her arousal past incineration.

Fairul kept fucking her even as she came, and soon enough convulsed herself. She fell against Samantha’s chest, breathing hard.

“I am not flexible enough for some of the things that you do to me,” said Sam, tangling fingers into the other girl’s hair.

“Did that hurt? I’m sorry. I won’t break you.”

“It was fine. I liked it.” She felt Fairul’s laugh rumble in her chest.

“I know you did.”

They lay together for a while, holding each other as heaving chests calmed down.

“Hey. Do you need a break?” Fairul raised her head to look at her.

Sam moved her legs and felt her body answer. “A little, yeah.”

“But can you go again?”

She throbbed at the thought. “Can’t get enough of me?”

“You’re all I want.” Fairul moved so that they were eye to eye. “But I meant we’d switch places, Sam. If you want.”

She hadn’t finished speaking before Samantha flipped them around to pin her against the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 6.9K 63
An average girl,neglected and hurt decided to break free and find her true self ,transferred to Royalty King college thinking she would live a normal...
413 157 30
We are told that if it's not perfect it's not enough. We are called insane for breaking every rule. We are told that we should change and only then w...
1.4M 31.8K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
409 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...