Taekook | One Shot

Galing kay mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... Higit pa

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love ๐Ÿฅบ
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS ๐Ÿ˜
One side love...
Agent black ๐Ÿ–ค
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

He is My boyfriend

4.8K 185 25
Galing kay mrskimkookie

Here a little boy jumping and hopping to his university while humming song, he reached to his engineering campus when he saw some boys sitting and talking about something with serious tone.

Him being curious Kitty, he reached to them and sat there and being university baby, no one said anything to him instead they adore his cuteness.

"Soo, what you guys are talking about?"

"Oww... You didn't saw news."

"Well, 😅😅 I don't like news"

His friends laugh on his a little cuteness and one of them pinch his cheek with cute word for our bunny.

"We know you so well, don't worry I'll tell you. Soo, you know about mafia V?"

"V🙄🙄 who is he?"

" 😂😂he is dangerous mafia leader, he is cruel and soo dangerous and soo much famous for his dangerous behaviour.

You know, his men killed one man on crowded road without any fear. Even people with big position are scared of him."

" Woah, but who cares I'm not interested "

With that he went from there with sassy expression and swaying his big ass making every boy skip a beat. Some even got hard.

As he was going someone spank his ass making jungkook curse loud because he know who this man is.

"Ryan I'll kill you.."

Ryan the university playboy with big background, he smirk and came near jungkook and said,

"Just give me chance babyboy I'll show you heaven on earth."

"Fuck you.."

With that jungkook punch him on stomach and went away. He went to prof. To complain about this.
......

Here Jungkook university time got over and he is going towards a parking area for his bike, that's when he remember.

"Ufff... I forgot that I have my bike in service. Let's walk till service station."

.....

Here Jungkook walkin towards service station while hopping and humming his favourite song.

" Yeahh I'm thirsty ~~"

As he was busy in his song, he saw one black car  came with high speed but the police car block it's way.

It's happening literally 20 to 30 steps ahead of him. He quickly hide himself behind a tree and watch whole thing.

There cops came out of car and point the gun towards a black car where two men in black came out and stand infront of cops with smirk on their face.

" Leave that businessman, you know how respected and rich he is..leave or else I'll shoot you guys here only. "

" Sir, do you even know who we are? "

" Don't try to fool me"

" We are V men, if you don't -"

" What V!!??"

There police officer cut of that man and asked in shaky voice, fear is clear on his face.

" Yess, we are from White tiger group. "

There police let them go without any further questions, because not even ministers dare to mess with white tiger group rule by V, and here they are just mere cops.

Here Jungkook is too shocked by knowing V power. He is really impressed by this. He just sneaked from there and run to service station.

......

Here he is driving his sport bike on high speed when traffic police stopped him. He took off his helmet and asked,

"What happen sir?"

"License? Bike papers? You are driving fast. Insurance papers?"

Jungkook just roll his eyes, he know this officer just want money. He want to kill him at this moment. That's when a idea pop up in his head.

"You know who I'm?"

"Who?"

"I'm V's boyfriend"

There officer just peed in his pant, he is screwed and Jungkook have that proud smile on his face.

"Let me tell my hubby that you are torturing me, well what's your name?"

There jungkook try to act look on officer name, which cop hide and said,

"I'm really sorry sir, you can go. Please don't say anything to V. Please sir."

There jungkook smirk and left from there.

.....

Here he is sitting at his pc playing games and suddenly V strike his mind. A small smile came on his face.

"Thanks for helping me"

Again....

That last word was wishper which he himself don't know he spoke.

.....

Here Jungkook again going to his university while listening to his favourite song and simping over his bias. RM.

"Ahhh ... Why he have to be this handsome... I'll surely do anything for him."

As he was going, he bumped into someone. he look up to see his friend there.

"Yugyeom what happen?"

Yugyeom look forward and Jungkook follow his eyes and saw some men in black suit. One man who looks like their boss in ginger hair colour standing there with demon look and evil smirk.

A man who is one of their prof. Begging that man with his life to leave him.

"Please sir Suga leave me.... I'll never repeat this.."

" You think I'll ? *Chuckle* and how dare you say my name. "

With that Suga kicked him in the face.

" Suga hyung, he dared to expelled me from University don't leave him."

Ryan said while standing near his hyung who is Suga bestfriend.

"Before that I would love to meet that boy whome you got crush on. Because of whome this mf expelled you."

Jungkook eyes just pop out and he gulp hard lump, he is freaking dead now. God can only save him now.

There Ryan look around and his eyes fall on jungkook and he smirk, Jungkook look at him with scared expression. Ryan gesture jungkook to come in front.

And jungkook did what he asked, Jungkook friends Jimin , Yugyeom and Bambam is scared and worried for their friend.

There Suga looked at Jungkook like he is fucking prey and Jungkook is literally praying every living being on this planet to save him.

Ryan came to jungkook and hold his waist and start to touch him inappropriately but jungkook wasn't able to do anything because there Suga looking at him, no he is literally making holes in him with his sharp stare.

It's getting hard for Jungkook to control his argue to hit Ryan , as he was about to do that. Suga shot prof. Killing him at the stop.

Now Jungkook soul already left his body. But...

But... He's not gonna tolerate, and he lose it when Ryan kissed him on his shoulder. He just punch him on his fucking face and said,

"Do you even know who I'm ?"

Now all are looking at jungkook with shock and Jungkook heart is beating at sport car speed. Suga came forward and stand infront of Jungkook.

"Who are you?"

That deep and dangerous voice, with sharp eyes making jungkook little weak but he took a deep breath and said,

"Here he is being an asshole and touching me without my permission and you were just standing there doing nothing."

"Who are you?"

Jungkook ego got hurt, he smirk and said,

"Do you know V?"

Suga laugh a little a said,

"You are V?"

"Ahhh... Nooo .. I'm his boyfriend"

Suga took two steps back, is this boy infront of him is serious.

"What?"

"Yess... Now get the fuck out from here. Before I say what you and this fucking asshole ryan doing with me. "

Suga wants to answer this brat but his friend and took Suga from there, because this is going weird and now Suga's Friend is worried for his brother. He knows how possessive V is for his things or people that belongs to him.

As they all went away from there, whole university breath which they were holding from long time.

Here Jungkook three friends Yugyeom and bambam and Jimin came and literally pick him up on their shoulder and took him on roof top, there principle saw them but didn't even dare to stop.

Ofcourse he don't want V to kill him at the spot.

Here Jungkook sitting and looking at his friends with scared face and gulp and there three boys looking at him like he is some victim.

"How this happen?"

"When this happen?"

"How you meet?"

"Guys..."

"We just need answer, no excuse"

Jungkook sigh and Active his creative mind.

"Soo, one day I was in mall and there I saw some boys in black like this boys only. Who came just now.

Then my curiosity rise and I went inside, just to find that V came for shoping there. Soo, I didn't mind him and did my shoping tere.

As I liked one over size hoodie, I'm gonna take it and that's when V hold same hoodie. And guess what? "

" What? "

" They just had one piece of that hoodie.. i fought with him for hoodie a little and he fall for my this behaviour and gave me hoodie and then he use his connection to get my info. And like that we met and he proposed me and I said yess .. like who will not .."

There jungkook finish with proud smile, imagining this story of his with his bias RM.

His firends don't wanna belive, but still they did and start teasing jungkook.

" Kookie, for any chance. Can you tell your V to kidnapp that Suga hyung? "

Jimin said with blushy look and all three tease him and than jungkook said,

" I'll talk with V for this . "

.....

Here Jungkook enter in university and all Just look down, not like always. Today no one throw their lusty look on jungkook. There Jungkook came and Jimin run to him with gift

"Easy jimin-shii, what happen?"

"I have gift for you and your V."

Jungkook gave nervous smile and asked,

"What is it?"

Then Jimin open box just to find all flavours condoms in it, making jungkook eyes go wide with blush all over face

But..

But ..

Butt...

Their this moment didn't long,. When they notice their principle came running and pass by. They look in that direction just to see some black luxurious car to stop there

Their principle stand there with 90° bow and waiting for someone to come out of car. The bodyguards open the door and one man in all black came out.

All looking in that direction, even Jungkook who is waiting for that boy to take off his mask. The boy in black suit, perfectly set hair and black mask on.

"What brings you here Mr. V?"

The principal asked with a scared tone and that's when all just shit in their pants, knowing the fear of korea standing in front of them.

Jungkook soul just left his body. His soul knows that now in few minutes he gonna die then why should wait..

There then Suga came out from same car and Jungkook just lost everything he had. Now he knows Suga said everything to V.

He is dead...

There V looking everywhere, but his eyes stop on certain bunny boy. He lift his eye brow and came twords jungkook.

Jungkook is definitely dead now...

There both standing infront of eachother...

RIP!! 🪦🪦

TO BE CONTINUED

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

159K 7.2K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
8.4K 210 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. ยฉ peachyggux
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...