๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

Da Yume_Sutira

((๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐“๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
Chpt. 1 | ๅˆฅใฎๆใ‚ใ—ใ„ๆ‚ชๅคข
Chpt. 2 | ๆ„›ใ‚‰ใ—ใ„
Chpt. 3 | ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„่„…ๅจ
Chpt. 4 | ๆ‚ชๅคขใจใจใใ‚ใ
Chpt. 5 | ็™ฝ่‰ฒ้›‘้Ÿณ
Chpt. 6 | ๅคงใ–ใฃใฑใชใƒœใ‚น
๐ด/๐‘
Chpt. 7 | ่ญฐ่ซ–ใจใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Chpt. 8 | ไป˜ใๅˆใฃใฆใชใ„ใฎ๏ผŸ
๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐ถ ~ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘– ๐พ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–
Chpt. 10 | ๅคขใ‹็พๅฎŸใ‹๏ผŸ
Chpt. 11 | ็—›ใฟใจๆ€’ใ‚Š
Chpt. 12 | ใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Chpt. 13 | ใƒใ‚ฝใƒฌใ‚ญใ‚ทใ‚ข
Chpt. 14 | ใƒ‰ใƒฉใƒšใƒˆใƒžใƒ‹ใ‚ข
Chpt. 15 | ็ตถๅฆ™ใช็—›ใฟ
Chpt. 16 | ็คพไผšไธๅฎ‰
Chpt. 17 | ๆ‹ ใฎ ไบˆๆ„Ÿ
Chpt. 18 | ็งใซใคใ‹ใพใฃใฆ
Chpt. 19 | ๆ„›ใธใฎๆใ‚Œ
Chpt. 20 | ๅ…ฑ้€šใฎๆ นๆ‹  {Part 1}
Chpt. 20 | ๅ…ฑ้€šใฎๆ นๆ‹  {Part 2}
Chpt. 21 | ็คพไบคๆๆ€–็—‡
Chpt. 22 | ๆ‚ฒใ—ใ„็ฌ‘้ก”
Chpt. 23 | ๅพŒๆ‚”
Chpt. 24 | ใ—ใ‚ƒในใ‚‹ไฝ“
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก: ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘– ๐พ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–
Chpt. 25 | ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„ใ‚ขใ‚ทใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒณใƒˆ

Chpt. 9 | ๅซ‰ๅฆฌ

128 9 2
Da Yume_Sutira

{Jealous}

Hello my little honeybees! 🐝

This chapter will mostly consist of Andrea and Mizuki, but will also include some Toshinori and Mizuki.

Anyways, let's get started. Happy reading everyone!

⚪️ ~ Nezu

____________________________________

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

"I hate mornings." I groan as I sit up, regretting my decision to come home. I really don't think I can talk to Andrea right now.

Speaking of Andrea, I think that's her coming to my door now. "Hey Mizu... you awake? I made breakfast." I internally groan as I hold my breath and wait for her to leave. "I know you must still be upset, but at least take the food." I hate to do this, but I'm afraid I'll get mad at her again. All those negative emotions I've kept inside are trying to escape, making me feel like I'm about to explode.

"Mizuki- please talk to me." She cries out. "I'm sorry- I'm so sorry-! I'm a horrible person! I said horrible things to you and you didn't deserve it! Please, please open the door."

"Andrea?" I mumble as I slowly open the door. Andrea's bunny ears are slightly trembling as her bottom lip quivers.

"I uh-... I missed you." Her voice comes out shaky; I can tell she's trying not to cry again.

"...I missed you too." I lightly smile as I open my arms; she hiccups as tears cascade down her smooth skin. "Come here bunny." She wastes no time jumping into my arms.

"I'm s-so sorry!!" She wails into my shoulder; I take a couple deep breaths as I rub her back.

No matter what she says or does, I can't stay mad at her for long. She's the only family I have and I don't want to lose her. I just wish things could be better between us, with no secrets or doubts from the other. I just want her to be more honest and open with me; maybe I'm asking for too much.

"Please don't cry." I mumble as I gently push her shoulders back. "I don't want things to be rocky between us anymore." I take a deep breath as warm tears slide down my own cheeks. "And I'm sorry too. I- I shouldn't have said what I did. You know I'll never just up and leave you. You're my best friend... my sister. Please don't forget that."

"Oh Mizu- I never meant to hurt you. I've been so stressed lately and I took it out on you. You don't have to work if you're not ready." I smile sweetly as I wipe her tears.

"It's okay. I want to work."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

'Sigh' "I'm so proud of you. You seem really mature all of a sudden."

"Okay- ow! That's a straight shot to my ego."

"Hahaha~ sorry not sorry Mizu." She teases with a wink.

"I do have a lot to fill you in on."

"Ooo~ is it about that guy? What was his name?"

"Toshinori."

"Ahhh~ right. So is it about him?"

"Yes and no."

"Oh?"

"I ran into All Might last night... and he walked me home." Andrea's eyes light up as she grips my shoulders.

"Tell. Me. Everything!"

"This is gonna take a while."

☀︎︎

'Gasp' "This is amazing! The number one hero likes you!"

"You don't know that."

"Girl-... he literally kissed your head, held you, and said he'd be there for you if you need him."

"...so?" Andrea sighs as she runs her fingers through her hair. We both sit in a somewhat comfortable silence before Andrea's eyes light up and she smiles at me.

"Let's go out today. We can go to the bank, the café, then to the mall or something."

"Okay..?" She smiles excitedly as she pats my thigh.

"I'm gonna go change. Meet you at the front door?" I nod with a small smile; she hums and stands up. "Wear something cute." She winks before leaving my room; my brows furrow in confusion. 'Why would she want me to dress cute?'

I shrug and head to my bathroom to do my usual morning routine. Once I'm done, I go to my closet and pick out a red cropped sweater, a pair of blue jeans with a belt, and a black pair of heeled boots. I brush my hair then pull it back into a low bun.

With a satisfied smile, I grab Toshi's jacket and make my way down to the front door. Andrea is already waiting there in a sweater dress and thigh high boots. "You look nice."

"So do you! Are you ready to go?" I nod and follow her to our first destination.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 ☀︎︎ 3rd Person POV~

Mizuki and Andrea make their way to the bank to open an account for Mizuki. About 20 minutes of boring paperwork pass before the duo finally get to leave.

As the two exit the bank, they take notice of the rain hammering against the concrete sidewalk. "Hmm~ it's raining pretty hard, isn't it?" Mizuki gently nods as she takes a small step closer to the rain that's dripping from the roof. Her hand reaches towards the droplets and she smiles softly as the cool water sits in her warm palms.

"I love the rain." Mizuki smiles fondly as she closes her eyes. "If only it wasn't so cold. I would play in it." Andrea giggles quietly as she lays her head against Mizuki's shoulder. "Can we go to the café now? I'm pretty hungry."

"Of course. I let Hiroka know we'd be stopping by today, so she's expecting us."

"Should we wait for the rain to ease up?"

"Nope!" Andrea giggles again as she grips Mizuki's arm and pulls her in the direction of the café. Mizuki shivers as the wind nips at her face; the cool rain seems to sink into her skin, chilling her to the bone.

'Sigh' "We're gonna get sick." Mizuki mumbles as she begrudgingly let's Andrea drag her to their destination.

☀︎︎

The duo eventually make it to the Kosuchūmu café. "Ladies first." Andrea pulls the door open and steps inside; Mizuki gasps before following her friend. The café's warm atmosphere instantly wraps around the girls like a warm blanket.

"What does that make me then? 'Cause last time I checked, I was a woman too." Andrea giggles as she wrings her wet hair out.

"Hello and welcome to the Kosuchūmu Café! Will you be dining in or taking out?" Asami greets the two with a bright smile before realizing who they are. "Oh! Hello girls!"

"Hey Asami! We're gonna be dining in today."

"Okay, great! Are you here to see Hiroka, Mizuki? She said she was expecting you."

"Yeah. I need to fill out the rest of my paperwork."

"Oh okay! I can go get her for you! First, please follow me so I can seat you." She sits the girls at a window table before pulling out a little notepad. "Are you ready to order or would you like to start with drinks?"

"I know what I want." Mizuki mumbles to Andrea; Andrea nods and looks up at Asami with a warm smile.

"We'll go ahead and order."

"Alright, whenever your ready!"

"I'll take a caramel iced coffee and our special pancakes."

"Alright! And for you Mizuki?" Asami turns her attention to Mizuki, who shifts in her seat with a nervous smile.

"I'll just take a green tea and blueberry muffin."

"Wonderful! I'll have that out to you shortly! And I'll let Hiroka know you're here." Asmai smiles then walks away.

"Are you alright? You seem nervous again."

"I am a little bit. But it's nothing I can't handle." Mizuki smiles reassuringly before starring out the window. Andrea hums before pulling her phone out and playing on it.

They eventually get their food and enjoy some small talk. Hiroka brings Mizuki's paperwork; she quickly fills it out before giving it back to Hiroka.

As they're getting ready to leave, Andrea gently shakes Mizuki's arm. "Guess who's here?" She smiles excitedly before gesturing towards the front door.

When Mizuki turns around, it's as if the sun itself just slapped her in the face. A scarlet blush coats her cheeks like a thick layer of snow coating the ground.

Toshinori's white shirt is soaked so it's stuck to his slim yet built form. His hair is also sticking to his face while a small smile adorns his lips.

Mizuki bites her bottom lip and tries to suppress a blush, but she already knows she's failing miserably.

This man is very attractive. Everything about him draws Mizuki in, in some kind of way. His blonde hair looks deflated, but she thinks it's adorable. His sunken in features still show beauty. And his eyes are so hypnotic, Mizuki can't help but get lost looking into them.

She's knocked out of her ogling session by Andrea's snickers, which just so happens to catch the tall male's attention. Mizuki shyly waves before turning back towards Andrea and burying her heated face in her hands.

"He's coming this way."

"What?!" Mizuki whisper-yells as she tries to gather herself as much as possible.

"Hello Mizuki." Toshinori's smooth voice reaches her ears and she melts under his gaze.

"Hi Toshinori." Andrea's smile seems to grow as she stares at Mizuki. "Um-... this is my friend, Andrea. Andrea, this is Toshinori." Toshinori smiles politely as he shakes Andrea's hand.

"Why don't you join us, Toshinori?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother."

"You wouldn't be a bother, Toshi." Mizuki smiles up at him before moving over; he smiles sweetly as he sits next to her.

"Awe~ how cute! You would make an adorable couple." Andrea chirps as she claps her hands together. Mizuki feels Toshi tense up, causing her to become anxious. Of course he doesn't like her. Who would?

"Andrea-" She warns; Andrea smiles nervously before quietly apologizing. Thankfully, Hiroka walks over, slightly easing the awkward tension.

"I'm sorry to bother you again Mizuki, but I forgot to give you your outfit designs."

"Oh? I didn't know I would get to choose."

"Of course! I made three different ones that you can choose from. And if you would like to remove or add something, just write it at the bottom of the page and I'll take a look at it later." She sits the papers and a pen on the table; Toshinori gently pushes them towards Mizuki, but not without looking them over first.

"Okay, thank you." Mizuki starts to scan over the sketches when Hiroka clears her throat. She looks up to see the older woman glancing at Toshinori. "Oh uh- Ms. Hiroka, this is my friend Toshinori. Toshi, this is the café owner, Chi Hiroka."

"It's wonderful to meet you Toshinori!"

"You as well, Hiroka. You seem quite young to own your own café." A small blush coats the woman's cheeks; Andrea and Mizuki share a look of confusion.

"It was my father's café before he sold it. I had always wanted to work here when I was younger, so when I turned eighteen, I took out a loan and bought it."

"And now you own it."

"Now I own it." They share a laugh, upsetting Mizuki even more. Andrea can sense the discomfort coming from Mizuki.

And the thing neither of them realize is, Toshinori knows she's uncomfortable too. He's not exactly sure why Mizuki is feeling this way, but he doesn't like it.

"Hiroka, can we talk?" Andrea smiles forcefully as she stands up.

"Of course! Let's go back to my office." Andrea nods towards Mizuki as she and Hiroka turn towards the back. "Oh-! You can just bring the papers back to me when your done, Mizuki. And it was really nice meeting you Toshinori~"

"It was nice meeting you as well Hiroka." She blushes and bows before continuing towards the back.

Mizuki bites her bottom lip and stares at the papers. She's jealous. She knows she shouldn't be; she has no right to be, but she is. Hiroka is a very beautiful and successful woman, it makes sense that Toshinori would like her.

"I like the second one." Mizuki's body jolts as Toshi's giant palm lay atop her knee. "And you still have my jacket."

"Uhm-... sorry? I haven't had the chance to give it back." She leans forward to take it off but Toshi gently squeezes her leg, sending jolts of electricity throughout her entire body.

"It's okay. It looks better on you anyways."

"Oh-... are you sure?" He nods with a warm smile. "Thank you." Mizuki nervously chews on her bottom lip while staring at the papers in front of her. "So... the second one?"

"Yeah. I think it would compliment your figure." He quickly clears his throat, "of course, the choice is yours to make."

"Toshi- I don't have a figure."

"Of course you do. Everyone has a figure."

"Not me." Mizuki mumbles lowly as she rests her chin against her hand. Toshi's brows furrow as he watches her bottom lip slightly pucker out in a small pout.

"Stand up." Mizuki hums questioningly while looking up at the taller male. "Stand up for a moment."

"Okay..?" She slowly stands up and faces Toshinori. He smiles sweetly as he hesitantly holds his hands out.

"May I?" Mizuki hesitantly nods as she instinctively covers her lower face with her hands. Toshi's smile widens as he cautiously wraps his hands around her waist.

Mizuki squeaks quietly as his hands slowly, almost sensually, slide down her waist until they lay against her full hips. "See? You have a beautiful hourglass figure. It's just hidden under my jacket." Toshi chuckles to himself before looking up at Mizuki. His eyes widen as he takes in her flushed cheeks and blown out pupils.

"I uhm-... I guess you're right." The tension seems to grow thicker as Toshinori's phone rings. He smiles apologetically before slowly retracting his hands from Mizuki.

"Sorry. I have to take this." Mizuki nods in understanding as she sits back down. "Hello?"

⚪️ "Hello All Might." Principle Nezu greets the hero. "I need you to come down to the police precinct. We have a bit of a situation."

"Uh- yeah, sure. What seems to be the problem?"

⚪️ "It seems the villains are planning something. We don't know what it is yet, but we need you here."

"Okay. I'll be there soon." Toshinori sighs and hangs up before turning to Mizuki with a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry Mizu, I have to leave. Work call."

"It's okay." Mizuki smiles sweetly before digging in her bag and placing some cash on the table. "Thank you for sitting with me Toshi."

"Of course. I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah. See you soon." Toshinori places some of his own money down before leaving; Mizuki smiles softly as she picks up her papers and heads to the back with Andrea and Hiroka.

While Mizuki feels giddy and warm inside, Toshinori is panicked and slightly annoyed. Of course he's annoyed that his time with Mizuki was cut short, but he's mostly concerned about his previous conversation with Nezu. What could the villains possibly be up to now?

Toshinori sighs and tries to find a secluded alley. Once he finds one, he switches into his other form and makes his way to the precinct.

____________________________________

And that is it! I hope you all enjoyed and have a great day or night. Happy reading everyone!

Done 02/19/23
Edited 03/16/23

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

203 23 18
Being a superhero definitely had its perk. Saving people, being admired, and being the best role model for the future heroes in training. The downsi...
289K 14.1K 36
/ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ๐‘ผ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...
46K 2.1K 32
[ Book One ] It's impossible to make EVERYONE happy... But it's completely possible to piss off EVERYONE!!! Names XXXXXXXX, of course if you knew my...
16.2K 504 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ] โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...