The pups pup

By dhdjsbsvsj

Tadashi has recently been feeling off he's had some stomach problems and has noticed he's gain some weight,at... More

First symtoms
Planing
Telling them and him
Telling the hags(witches)
Baby shower!
The break in!
CHERRY WAIT!!!
Preparing
The vacation
Im sorry-WHAT

Special before the witches chapter:Miyas Date

799 6 9
By dhdjsbsvsj

Trust me your gonna thank me and
@Banana_Noir_10  for this later cuz  the next chapter gonna be a bit angsty but it's the insulting angst.also I don't know if the picture showed on top but it will be related to the story 😼.

(This was the few days before Tadashi told Adam about the baby)

Miya's P.O.V
It's 11:27AM right now,And Takashi said that he would come and pick me up at around 11:30. I was making the last few touches to my outfit, I was wearing a cropped purple hoodie (remember clothes don't have genders it's literally a peace of cloth)that looked like my normal green one,with the same black shorts,and with my favorite sneakers that I only wear on special occasions!. I-I mean just some old sneakers I never really wear ya!,hehe😅

My parents know about this and are surprisingly very supportive!,which is great!.

I hear the door bell ring and I quickly ran from my room to the door to beat my mom but she was already there!.
AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you couldn't tell I'm stressed cuz my mom will probably try and embarrass me!

I waited at the top of our stairs hoping my mom doesn't do anything embarrass,and even if she did I could easily stops her because of the ✨Elements of surprise✨

I saw her open the door and Takashi looked amazing,he had a black tank top on with a red flannel around his waist from probably the heat,and some knee length shorts, he also brought his skateboard with him,I'm guessing we where skating wherever we where going,good thing I left my skate board near the door today.

"Oh Takashi,darling it's so nice to see you again!" My mom said

"Hello Mrs.Chinen!, it good to see you again too, is Miya ready?"he asked trying to get a peak from behind my mom, I giggled a little cuz it was honestly so cute.

"You don't have to be so formal,Aimi is just fine, just like back then,and yes Miya is here,oh you should have seen him when you asked him out he was so happy he-" I quickly ran down the stairs as she was letting Takashi in.

"Hey!" I greeted cutting my mom off
"Hey!,you look awesome" he said as a blush overcame his cheeks,Aw.
"You look good as well" I complimented with a close eyed smile.

As I open my eyes I saw his face really red almost as if he got a sunburn.meanwhile my mom was behind him trying not the squeal.

"Oh I-I brought these for you!" He took out some of my favorite flowers,a yellow sunburst,I smiled at him and gladly excepted "thank you their lovely" I said as I looked at them trying to act as innocent as my mom thinks I am, even after the talk she gave me 2 weeks ago, before I was just watching and reading new study's and facts and now

I'm traumatized 🥲

Although it will be fun to make fun of the others with this information 😏

"AWWWA TO CUTE!!!"my mom squealed "I'll go takes these up to my room and try to see if I have a vase up there" I told Takashi, he nodded.

"Don't be silly I'll take care of it for you just leave them on the table and I'll look for a vase and put them in some water,you two  go ahead and enjoy your date" she said, I gave her a smile "thanks mama" I said. I placed them down,and grabbed my skate board, "alright I'm ready to go" I said and he nodded, I grabbed my keys as we walked out and put them in my pocket.

As the door closed I looked at him.

"Think she bought the innocent acts?" I laughed, "definitely!" He said as we both laughed. Ever since I can remember we both acted innocent in front of our parents to get out of trouble. Once in kindergarten this one kid slapped me across the face and Takashi tried to stop him by pushing him, he got mad and went to tell a teacher but we both though fast, grabbed a sharp rock cut our cheeks a little and let the water works out, the pain from the sharp rock helped, I'm happy to say that the kid got in BIG trouble ever since then we've gotten away with almost everything!

"Anyways where are we going first?" I asked as we both hopped on our Skate board. "Well I saw this place that have really healthy food options near by, or have you fully healed from what happened?" He asked with a sad comforting smile.

⚠️TW⚠️: ED (eating disorder)( I'll let you know when it's over)

Let me explain, about when I was 8 I got a little chubby and Takashi said that i looked cute which I was happy but..some people in class where really mean,so I lost the extra weight, even then they still made fun of me so I got into a really unhealthy habit of starvation and had to be put in a hospital where they where going to help me out, I was released after about 7 months which was a decent time since some people stay there for a really long time.

Takashi helped me through it and I was able to heal but I still eat really,really healthy afterwards.

⚠️TW end⚠️

"I've healed not fully but I have and I really want to thank you for helping me!" I said. He stopped so I stopped a little bit ahead of him and he got off and hugged me, I hugged back "of course I...I really,really like you especially back then!" He said. I smiled and dug my face in his shoulder.

"Alright but I think we should go to the healthy food place, cuz my parents have been lazy lately and have been ordering fast food and honestly I'm kinda tired" he said, I knew he did it to make me feel better, because he always wants fast food. I smiled at him "thank you" I said as we both got on our boards. "I have no Idea what your talking about" he said, "but your welcome" we both knew, but it was like an unspoken rule that we have to not mention it, that's how close we are,even after the not talking for awhile.

We arrived and it was a cute little fruit stand.you could order any fruit you want with any toppings they could also make smoothies with them too!

"Aw it's so cute" I said, I heard him say something under his breath and turned to him "what was that?" I asked. His faced had turned redder than the strawberry's and watermelons at the fruit stand. "I-I said nothing!" He stuttered out.

Awww he's embarrassed~

We decided it would be best to a cup fruit combo each.

He got all of his favorite fruits which consists of
-Banana
-pineapple
-peach and grapes

I got some
-watermelon
-grapefruit
-Plums and raspberries

Once we paid-which took a lot of convincing to split it- we went walk along the side walk.

We laughed and joked like we used too.we eventually saw a skate part and decided to finish our fruit there.

"And-and then his wig came off" Takashi said out from laughter,at the moment we where laughing at something we did as kids.

What happened was when we were around the age of 6,we went to a pool and since I was still new at the time with water,and takashi had been taking lessons,once we were at the pool he offered to help me through it all. I thought it was nice so I kissed him on the cheek as a thanks,it was something we usually did,cuddle,kisses on cheeks,we where basically friends with benefits back then,but it was all ruined by some middle age guy came up to our parents to said 'ThIs Is DiScUsTiNg!,BoYs ShOuLd'Nt KiSs OtHeR bOyS' and ranted on and on about that and made comments about me looking girly. ME!,GIRLY?!,I was wearing fucking Shark trunks and my hair was so short it was almost like an undercut...

LIKE BITCH IF YOU WHERE TO SHOW ME A PICTURE OF ME AT THE TIME AND SAID I WAS STRAIGHT I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED YOU!!!!

Although he was right I did end up going on a date with Takashi. I was upset since I was 7 I did tear up for 2 seconds but once that peace of trashed call my parents a disappointment to society, oh bitch we might as well have written his will right there because if takashi wasn't there he would has snapped his neck in half!

In the end we decided to wait for him to go back and sit down then we decided to grab some feathers,don't ask how we got them,and some soda and a wind blower in the storage closet and do a classic,although when we turned on the wind-blower his wig came off and flew in the pool and he dove in for it but when he came out it was stuck to his face and couldn't see.

Me and takashi laughed harder than we ever did in our entire lives, best part is we got caught and people thanked us 😌.

"I remember that it was hilarious" I laughed out, we both continued to laugh about it for a while. "You know he was right about one thing though" I said. "What?" Takashi asked, " we did end up going on a date" I said and I felt my cheeks heat up I looked at him and his cheeks had a bright red across his face,it was pretty cute.

"Ya,he was" he replied.

We finished our fruit a few minutes later and decided to walk around town for a bit. After awhile he needed to use the bathroom so I decided to wait for him by a convenient store, and apparently we were close by Joes restaurant. "HEY,MIYA!" I looked back to see Joe waving a few feet away and came walking up to me.

"Hiya bud,aren't you supposed to be on a date with that Takashi guy you like?" He said probably wondering why I'm by myself. " he needed to use the restroom real quick" I said. "ah,I see" he said as he patted my head "Hey!, it took me awhile to do my hair this morning!" I said. "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I Heard takashi behind me, I turned around and saw him running towards me,and quickly get in front of me in a protective stands "WHATS AN OLD MAN LIKE YOU DOING TO HIM!" "STAY AWAY FROM MIYA!" He yelled at Joe I blushed from the protectiveness. "W-woah kid, don't worry we know each other!,I-Im his-uh-his supervisor for when he's training!" Joe muttered out.

It was honestly a stupid excuse by how much he stuttered but it was an okay one,takashi then looked at me "is he telling the truth Miya?" He asked giving Joe a side eye glare. I knew I had to play along or else he might actually kill Joe, I put in a quick smile "Yup!,he looks out for me along with some of the other skaters I train with!" I said in a sweet tone, he then turned back to Joe "alright I guess your telling the truth@ he said "awesome well I got to go bye you two!" Joe said clearly scared as he waved,and we waved back.

" he wasn't your supervisor was he?" I sighed,how did you know?" I asked with a smirk. "You had the sickly sweet tone I. Your voice not the normal sweet one when we are around adults that say they do whatever they said they do" he said as he looked at me. Ah yes we still know that. " was he a dude from this S thing you told me about?" He asked,ya so I may or may not have told Takashi but you can already guess what it was.

"Yup!,he's one of the founders and top 3 actually" I said and takashi paled "oh fuck...,Miya I just insulted illegal royalty!" He whispered yelled " Who knows what he will do?!" He whispered again. " hey" I said as I grabbed his cheeks and made him look down at me,tall ass, "when I said he looks after me and the other skaters I skate with I meant it@ I said looking at him".

"Right thanks!" He said, I nodded with a hum. I looked and saw the sun about to set "looks like it's about to get dark soon" he turned around and saw what I saw. " oh right I have a surprise!" He said. I lifted my eyebrow.

We skated for about 10-15 minutes he was showing be the way and when we stopped I swear my heart skipped a beat, right in front of me was one of the most beautiful sunsets I had ever seen.

The way the cloud hose from a pink shimmery to a golden and into a soft mysterious purple.

"Oh wow" I said with tears forming in my eyes, I don't know why I'm crying if I feel so happy right now, normally when I feel happy I don't cry, but right now I don't think it matters because I'm happy right now.

"I-is something wrong,do you not like it?!" Takashi asked in a panic, I cupped his face with my hands, and looked him straight( HAHAH!) in the eye.

"I love it,and I think these are happy tears" I said with a laugh, "wait but you never-" I cut him off "ya I'm getting used to the new hormones we teens have to go through" I laughed out again and he laughed along this time.

The next thing I know he pulls me into a tight hug, I felt confused for a second but then hugged back. His hugs felt warm, sweet and safe. As we pulled apart from the hug we looked each other in the eyes he leaned forward and kissed me.

At first I had taken aback from the sudden movement but kissed back as soon as I realized what was happening.

As we pulled apart I could see his eye ms with tears to "oh my gosh don't tell me your hormones are kicking in to!" I joked "it can't be helped I guess" he chuckled. He then looked at me again. "Miya,w-will you be my boyfriend!" He said enthusiastically, all I could do in that moment was hug him.

"YES!" I screamed, we stood there hugging for a few moment. And then pulled ayes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. We decided to take a photo for memory's sake.

A while later he took me home and kissed me goodnight "sleep well superstar" he said as he puked away "you to rookie" I said smiling.I shut the door but as I turned around I saw my mom and dad on the sofa waiting for me, I gave a quick dreamy sigh "if you guys want to know what happened you'll have to wait for tomorrow" I said as I walked up the stairs wile hearing them groan and plead for me to tell them everything. As I fall into my bed I felt happy, really, really! Happy.

After everything we're back,and have a stronger bond than ever!

I'm not the one to usually believe in stuff like this but... I truly believe that...that Takashi...is..is my soulmate.

I smiled at the thought and continued to smile as I beguto fall asleep with happy thoughts.

I'm glad we made up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1K 58
As you were still trying to process your father's death with your family...you and your family moved back to Japan from Canada. You have gone utterly...
8.4K 269 11
I see the way you look at him. I see the shine in your eyes, the pink that rises in your cheeks to match your hair, and the small twitch in your perf...
45.1K 1.2K 12
[𝘠/𝘕] [𝘓/𝘕] 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘨�...
89.3K 3.1K 12
Joe and Cherry are hopelessly in love with each other. Cherry is completely aware of these feelings and has excepted them, Joe on the other hand is a...