Soulmates || DNF

Od talesfromdnf

AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send... Více

The Trip
Number
Caught
Back Home
Moving Further
We Have A Problem.
Cold. So cold.
Thank God.
You
Slither Of Hope
Guilty As Charged
Christmas Countdown
They Know
A Christmas (Eve) Miracle
Comfort
Christmas
New Years Day
The Trip Pt 2
The one
My mom
Phone Call
Last Day
SOULMATES PT 2 | introduction
1: Roadtrip to the Honeymoon
2: Our Destination
3: the beauty of it all
4: honeymoon phase
5: a big suprise
7. Back home pt 2
Acknowledgements
Phase 2: introduction
Washed up
Inside a Waffle house
George snapped.
The answer.
Acknowledgements

6. A new opportunity

336 13 12
Od talesfromdnf

"George tells me all the time about your plans to renovate and make this place bigger. So [we] wanted to gift you $15,000 towards renovations!" Dream cheered as he handed Darrel the envelope.

Tammy began to jump up and down, crying with Joy.

"You're too kind! Darrel shook his head in disbelief of the kind gesture Dream and George had just blessed them with.

"It's all yours" George smiled.

"We can't thank you two enough!" Tammy smiled.

Darrell and Tammy brought the two in for a group hug.

"You have no idea how much this means to us. We've had dreams of having a bigger, better space for the longest time." Darrell said.

"We can't thank you enough" Tammy added.

"It's no problem" Dream said

"We just wanted to do something kind for you" George smiled.

"I don't know how we could ever repay you" Tammy smiled. "This means the world."

"No no, it's no problem really, just enjoy it" Dream replied.

The two continued to talk with Darrell and Tommy for a while before leaving for the night.

"How long did you have that planned?" George asked.

"Ohh" Dream paused and grabbed George's hand as they began walking back to the hotel.

"Honestly i only just thought about it yesterday."

"Really?"

Dream chuckled softly.

"Yeah.. when i was thinking about what all we would do while we're here, i remembered all the times you had told me about Darrell and Tommy, and about all their plans with the restaurant. I thought it'd be nice to surprise them while we're here." He smiled.

"That was the sweetest thing, Dream." George smiled.

"I thought you'd like that." he smiled.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

76.2K 3.5K 25
This is a dreamnotfound story. It is also my very first story on Wattpad.
151K 2.8K 32
George tries thinking going to Florida for his birthday was a good thing but bad things just won't stop happening. From Dreams anger to being stalked...
4.6K 176 13
"Well, it was on the list. I moved to Florida to complete my bucket list and being involved in the porn industry was, infact, on the list. Its stupid...
16.1K 358 16
Their hearts ached being apart, and melted when they were together. With George's daring, dark past, could he make it through to the future? ~Things...