Sonic Gang X Reader Oneshots!

By PlxnetMercuryy

It's in the title! [The title and cover image is to change in time...] ReaderxCharacter oneshots in the sonic... More

✧𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮!✧
Siblings Group Chat*OLD
Sneaking Out (Gone Wrong)*OLD
Accidents Happen*OLD
memes
Photoshoot (Pt. 1)*OLD
Photoshoot (Pt. 2)*OLD
YOO???
Memes...again
The Dog*OLD
iDeA
Mothers Day pt. 1*OLD
hiatus
Mothers Day pt. 2*OLD
Mothers Day pt. 3*OLD
EXTRA
Update
Challenge Gone Wrong*OLD
Update
Self Advertising
HUGE NEWS
Black Forest [Prime!Sonic]
Edgewig [Tails]

Cameron*OLD

637 14 4
By PlxnetMercuryy

Sonic knocked on Y/N's door, "Come in!" They shouted. As Sonic slowly opened the door they saw Y/N working on an essay, "Oh, sorry to bother you, I'll come back later-" Sonic started closing the door, "Wait! I was about to take a break anyways, what's up?" They asked him.

Sonic fully opened the door then shut it behind him, entering Y/N's room. "You remember Cameron, right?" Y/N eyes widened at the mention of his name, their blood already getting hot. "Yeah, what about him?" Y/N asked the hedgehog, still holding their same poker face. "Well, remember that night we snuck out and you ran into him and gave him a beatdown?" Sonic continued, Y/N just furrowed their brows.

"Well, how did you and Cameron come to be enemies?" Sonic asked reluctantly, careful not to blow a fuse in Y/N. Y/N just sighed with exasperation, "Fine, you really want to know?" Y/N asked him, Sonic just nodded eagerly. "Well, it all started back in middle school, when I had first got adopted by Maddie and Tom..."

"Don't be scared Y/N, it's just a school" Maddie reassured the anxious child, rubbing their shoulders, "But it's a whole school, Maddie! I was used to being homeschooled in the orphanage or my foster homes! This is my first time being in a school filled with actual kids!" The young 11 year old rambled, clutching onto the straps of their backpack as if it was their lifeline.

"Don't be afraid, Zoe will keep an eye on you" Tom reassured them, pointing over to Zoe who was by Y/N's side, a huge grin plastered on her face. "You got this N/N, go get 'em, tiger!" Maddie gave Y/N a small scoot, ushering them towards the school. Zoe wrapped her hand around Y/N's and marched confidently with them.

After period 1 and 2 were over it was recess, Y/N and Zoe hung out on the bench in the courtyard. They saw a lonely boy sitting in the grass, he had dirty blonde hair, pale green eyes, a red shirt and blue jeans. Y/N felt a tug on their heart string, "Hey, Zoe, that kid over there looks lonely, should we say hi?" Y/N asked her. "Sure! If you want to!" Zoe stood up alongside Y/N and approached the boy, they both sat down in front of him, Zoe beaming while Y/N had a shy smile.

"Heya! I'm Zoe and this is Y/N! My best friend!" Zoe introduced them, "Uh..Hi, I'm Cameron..." He sheepishly said, "You wanna hang out with us?!" Y/N said a bit too excitedly. Cameron loved their enthusiasm, "Yeah, okay!"

"And that's how I met him" Y/N said, "Wait, I thought you met Tyler in middle school too?" Sonic inquired, "Yeah, but that was in 7th grade, I met Cameron at the start of 6th grade" Y/N clarified, "Oohhh, but that seemed like such a happy introduction story! When did it all started going downhill?" Sonic asked them, "Well, it started after we finished 6th grade, he wanted to hang out during the summer and we were cool with it, but his attitude had completely changed!"

"Hey, N/N!" Cameron exclaimed. The trio were at the park, eating icecream, their parents laughing and conversing not too far away. "What's up?" Y/N answered, "I remember the first time we met, you totally looked super shy but you're way more confident now!" Cameron licked his icecream. "Yeah, I guess" Y/N blushed, rubbing the back of their neck.

"Y'know, we should ask if we could do a sleepover!" Zoe brought up the idea. "Hey, great idea!" Y/N agreed. The three went and asked their parents, Zoe's dad said no as they had plans later on tonight. However, Cameron's mom and dad agreed, so did Tom and Maddie. "Is it okay if Cameron can have it over at your two's house? We're expecting some important guests today" Cameron's mom asked politely.

"Of course! We don't mind!" Maddie exclaimed, "Maybe we could do it tomorrow when Zoe is free? I prefer all three of us together so no one feels left out" Y/N suggested to the parents, they all seemed fine with it but Cameron's face just dropped to disgust. "Oh no guys! Really, it's fine, I don't want to disrupt a sleepover!" Zoe insisted, "Well...okay, if you say so" Y/N hesitantly said

"Great idea! Thanks Zoe!" Cameron threw his arm over Y/N's shoulders and cheered, leaving Y/N a bit confused and Zoe too. Fast forward to Cameron at Y/N's house, before Sonic ever came along, before the attic was even cleaned out, Cameron and Y/N were chilling upstairs in their room. "It's so cool having a sleepover, huh?" Cameron rested on Y/N's bed, Y/N sat in their chair. "Yeah, but I'm excited for Zoe to come tomorrow!" Y/N exclaimed.

Cameron scoffed at the mention of Zoe, he probably he thought he was silent but Y/N heard him. "Okay dude, why the heck are you trying to shove Zoe away?! Did you guys get into a disagreement or something?" Y/N stood up, throwing their arms in the air. "Oh no, I just don't think Zoe is all that cool anymore, she's mostly just tagging along on plans me and you make" He said with another scoff.

"No, if anything it's the other way around, you tag along on plans me and her make" Y/N was getting a bit ticked off at that point. "Still, don't you think she's a bit annoying? She's always wearing weird clothes and never stops talking about Lorelai" Cameron faked a gag at Lorelai's name, "That's because Lorelai is her childhood friend, they are really close, she just misses her since she had to move out here!" Y/N couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"It's so weird how you keep her around, maybe we should drop her soon?" Cameron suggested, letting everything Y/N said go through one ear and out the other. "No, Zoe has been with me since I got adopted, and plus I've known her longer than you, why would I listen to you?" Y/N scoffed, sitting back down.

"And that's the moment things started going downhill, it started with trying to convince me to get rid of Zoe to planting fake evidence that I hated her. He also made rude comments on my orphanage friends, saying that they're ugly and that's why they're not adopted" Y/N explained, they had sat next to Sonic on their bed.

"Was there a time where his mean behavior caused a huge conflict?" Sonic asked, curiosity still filling his mind. Y/N tapped their finger on their chin, humming idly as they contemplated for a moment. "Actually, yeah! It was a year ago when we first started Freshman year, a few months before you came along. A Junior had thrown a major house party since his parents were out of town. Everybody was welcomed to come, by that time Tyler had joined our friend group so us four decided to go together!"

The friends stood outside the house, the lights were strobing very vibrant colors and the music was LOUD. "Okay bitches, this is our first party without parent supervision so we better be smart" Zoe spoke, "Well, technically I snuck out but whatever, pop off I guess" Tyler said which caused the other three to briefly laugh. "Okay, there's a huge chance there'll be alcohol so unless any of you want to die, I advise you keep your drink with you at all times" Y/N informed them.

"Relax, mom, we'll be perfectly fine" Cameron rolled his eyes playfully. Y/N had previously been wearing a hoodie but once they took it off Zoe and Tyler gasped, then squealed like a couple of fangirls. Y/N's shirt said "Karma is a Bitch" color coded with the bisexual colors and a huge middle finger printed on it. Cameron cringed slightly, he didn't mind the colors, it was just the shirt itself, he thought it didn't match Y/N at all.

"That does not fuckin match you, do better, man" Cameron said aloud, killing the mood. "What the fuck ever, Cameron" Y/N rolled their eyes and just tied the hoodie around their waist with sass. "Seriously, put that hoodie back on, it's not a good look, man" Cameron poked at them. "Dude, shut the fuck up! Did I ask for your damn opinion?!" Y/N shouted at him, which turned a few heads. "We are moving on from this and going to enjoy the party, k?" Y/N said more quietly with their teeth gritted. Cameron just rolled his eyes and went along.

As they entered the house, it was filled with different kids from different years. There were mostly Juniors, an occasional Senior, a ton of Sophmores and a bit of Freshmans, automatically the group went towards the kitchen where most of the drinks were at. Just as they predicted, there was alcohol, but not hardcore ones like tequila or whiskey, just some beer. Y/N and Zoe grabbed a cup of Coca-Cola, Tyler grabbed Sprite and Cameron got Dr. Pepper. "Okay guys, remember to keep your drinks close, don't trust random people and most importantly: Have some motherfuckin fun!!" Zoe whooped.

Y/N went off to find anyone they recognized in the crowd with Zoe, Tyler went off and made small-talk with the Juniors, meanwhile Cameron just eyed Y/N as they talked with some classmates they had that semester. Cameron scrunched his nose, he found it disgusting how Y/N was talking to random people, it was fucking weird, Y/N just deserved one friend and one friend only: Cameron. He was the best there ever will be.

Cameron couldn't handle it anymore, he weaved through the crowd and grabbed Y/N by the wrist aggressively. "You're coming over here, away from these weirdos" Cameron demanded, "The fuck?! No!" Y/N yanked their wrist away. That agitated Cameron, he grabbed it again with a deathly grip. "I said, you're coming over here with me!" He shouted, it caught the attention of a ton of people, someone even went as far as pausing the music. "No! Who the hell are you?! Tom?! Go the fuck away!" Y/N tried pulling their wrist away but Cameron persisted.

"JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" Cameron yelled, some people gasped, "Hey, back the fuck up, Cameron!" Zoe ordered. "Shut the fuck up, Zoe! You don't tell me what to do you annoying ass bitch!" Cameron pushed her with his free hand which made her stagger backwards a bit, the people behind her caught her though. By that time, Tyler had made his way through the crowd and over to the others. "Hey, if they said go away, go away!" Tyler shouted. Y/N had enough and splashed their drink in his face.

He let go abruptly, leaving a nasty hue of purple on their wrist, it definitely would've gotten worse tomorrow. Cameron had fumes coming out his ears (metaphorically), he slapped Y/N across the face. The whole crowd gasped, but Y/N didn't cowar away, their face of shock morphed to one of anger. They kneed Cameron in his crotch, making him keel over in pain, Y/N then proceeded to kick him down to the ground and pin him down by their foot.

"I'm tired of your bullshit, Cameron! Always telling me what to do, what to say, who to be friends with, you're acting like your my boyfriend! I'm fed up, I don't ever want you to come near me OR anyone I love! If I see your fucking face near us ever again, I'll do something worse than knee you in the balls and kick you to the ground! Do I make myself clear?" Y/N said coldly, staring down at Cameron who was below their sole, not caring about the crowd that was surrounding them.

"N/N, let's talk about this--" "NO! I'M DONE TALKING! Do I make myself fucking clear?!" Y/N shouted, cutting off Cameron midway his sentence. Cameron just nodded, "Didn't your momma ever tell you to use your words?" Y/N pushed their foot down further into his chest. "Okay! Yes! I'll stay away from you guys!" Cameron shouted cowardly, Y/N smirked then chuckled coldly, "Guess karma really is a bitch, huh?" Y/N smiled, kicked him in the crotch again and walked away. "The door's in front of you, unless you need an escort" Y/N teased coldly.

Cameron just grumbled, struggling to get himself up from the pain in his crotch, he waddled out the house, the crowd still quiet. "Okay, DJ, resume the music" Y/N said nonchalantly, as if nothing had just happened. There was a moment of silence until the music was resumed, everyone just shrugged and continued to party. Zoe and Tyler approached Y/N quickly, "Are you okay?! You sure he didn't hurt you too much?!" Zoe frantically asked them, she traced her fingers over Y/N's face cheek, noticing the red hand mark starting to form.

Tyler looked down at your wrist and noticed a nasty bruise forming around it, "Relax, Tom and Maddie probably won't notice" Y/N shrugged off. Spoiler alert: they definitely noticed.

"So that's how you and Cameron became enemies?" Sonic asked them, "Yeah, basically. Glad he's gone, he was not good for me or Zoe and Tyler. I wonder how he treats his parents..." Y/N pondered. "So, did he try talking to you again?" Sonic asked again, genuinely curious. "Yeah, he got a different number and tried calling me since I blocked his old number, needless to say I just ignored him and sent him a threat that I would show his parents the video of that night since another Freshman recorded it and sended it to me" Y/N casually explained.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with him and his stupid attitude" Sonic sympathized with Y/N, "It's fine, I'm just glad he's gone. I probably would act and look different if I kept him around for any longer" Y/N laughed it off.

____________________________________
2390 words ^^

I bet yall remember Cameron right? From the "Sneaking out gone wrong" chapter?

I'm slowly getting back into writing again, my mental situation is getting better so expect some updates regularly again lol

Anyways, thanks for 8.4k reads, Mercury out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 164 4
This is a collection of one-shot requests, and other things sonadow related i feel i need to write. ^^ Each chapter contains a different story, and...
1.3K 14 9
These stories will focus on the movie and the game versions of Sonic and Amy, and may include some and sad dark topics, so please read with caution
27.3K 624 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. ♡ • Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...
2.3K 112 21
Summary: In the midst of the battle, Sonic calls upon Silver and Shadow to help him defeat their enemy. The seven chaos emeralds are there and react...