I really love this boy

By Taylor272081

enemies to lovers kind of? just read it More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11

PART 3

934 6 2
By Taylor272081

I wake up and turn over and expect to see jaden.. but there is nobody. I check my phone for the time and it's 10 am. I decide to go downstairs and eat breakfast.

When i go downstairs i expect to see jaden.  but all i see is javon and jayla.

"lucky charms?" javon asks showing the box to me

"yeah sure.." i say rubbing my eyes still trying to wake up.

If see javon and jayla staring at me. Wait. no. they r staring at my neck. I remember what me and jaden did last night and i put my hand over my neck embarrassed.

"oh" jayla says

"my" adds javon

"god!" they both say.

"so taylor.. what did u do last night?" asks jayla suspiciously.

"i thought i heard moaning coming from ur room!!! i convinced myself i was hearing things!" says javon shocked.

"so u and jaden been getting along i see." says kayla

"yup.." i say.

"interesting.. bc i was also wondering who that was." jayla says pointing to the pool outside.

I looked over and saw Jaden kissing another blond girl! I was so furious.

i walked over there and got straight to the point. m

"really jaden? really?" i says

"what?" jaden asks rudely.

"wdym what? how can we do this," i say pointing to all the hickeys on my neck and just shy of my tits, " and then u do this the next day???" i say pointing to the girl.

"we arent even dating? why r u acting weird wtf .. " says jaden.

The girl starts laughing and jaden joins along.

"do u know this person?" the girl asks looking at jaden and pointing at me.

"yeah unfortunately." he says.

"yeah that's really really unfortunate. now why don't u give us some alone time slut?" the girl says.

oh no she didn't. so i say it.

"jaden why r u acting as if u weren't moaning my name last night?" i say looking at him then at the girl.

"me? moaning ur name?" he starts laughing. the girl joins in.

"fuck you jaden." I say my eyes starting to water. i run back up the stairs and sit on my bed and cry. I guess we were back to hating each other. why did i think it was different? he was just bored. Idk why I thought me and Jaden could actually be something. We hated each other!

I sit and cry for hours.

JADENS POV:

I think I really upset her. I tell the girl that she needs to leave now. She rolls her eyes at me and leaves. I feel bad for taylor bc what I did was a hoe move, but I didn't think she would be that upset. Does Taylor like me? Wait do i like her? Wait  no I hate her. She hates me. We have to keep it that way.

TIME SKIP

Taylor's pov:

hours later. jayla walks in.

"you don't have to tell me babe but i really wanna know what happened. i've never seen u cry over jaden before? we're y'all like something?" she asks.

i tell her everything we did list night and she is shocked and mad at jaden.

"whag the fuck is wrong w him?" she asks.

"yeah ik.." i say still crying.

"fuck him" she says and hugs me tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 998 58
I WROTE THIS 1.75 YEARS AGO (IN 2021 JAN) IN NEED OF MAJOR EDITING!! Clint Barton and Emily Banner fall in love. Will Bruce agree to it? Will it last...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
91.4K 2.6K 66
She is the new girl in school. She is very mysterious and doesn't talk much. But once you start to get to know her: What if you find out she has a bi...
18.6K 843 21
Blossom and her friends has been a mental hospital for a while now. Blossom has BDD, Bubbles has axiety, Buttercup has a eating disorder. They just t...