Sugarplum

fthisimout6767 tarafından

Hi, it's back. I've edited the whole book now. Some parts are the same but others are really different. The... Daha Fazla

‼️info‼️
Character aesthetic
1-Juniper Ward
2-Gianni Marino
3-The bakery
4-Library
5-Hangover
6-Oh
7-Cigarettes
10-Breakfast
11-Confession
12-Sleepover
13-Gay
14-Call
15-Stay
16-Wake
17-Have to go
18-Friends
21-Depression
22-Rain
23-Date
24-Group
25-Trauma
27-um
28-Fuck
29-Birthday
30-Lick me

26-Investigation

2.4K 73 47
fthisimout6767 tarafından

Im sorry that I didn't post last week. I had just come back from camp and I was really tired.

Don't forget to vote <3

~Gianni~

I've been thinking, I don't know if me and juniper are dating. I think we are but we never said that we are boyfriend and girlfriend. "Hey, darling are you my girlfriend?" I yell out of my office.

I hear a clunk, then her voice yells back. "Sure." She sounds like she has just been caught doing something bad.

She probably is.

I get up and walk out of the room, I saunter into the living room. I make eye contact with her. Junipers brown eyes widen. She's got her arms outstretched to either side of her. She's standing onto of the couch backing.

"What are you doing?" I rub my hand over my face, amused and trying not to smile.

"Nothing." She says quickly.

"Okay, I've got to go to work. You'll be fine by yourself, yes?" I ask, helping her down from the couch.

"Yeah, I think imma make muffins." She rocked back in her heels.

"Call me if you need anything, even just to say hi." I tell her strictly. I start walking to the door, her close behind.

"Kay, be safe." She hands me my keys that I would have forgotten. I lean in and kiss her lips sweetly, I once tried to kiss her with tongue and she said she was going to throw up, so I keep to the lips only.

I love that she's so fucking weird.

I love...

"Go to work, butthead." Juniper pushes me out of the door. "How are you supposed to buy me things if you don't go to work."

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving." I turn to leave and as I walk away she calls out. "Have fun, boyfriend."

I don't think I've ever felt anything as good as her calling me her boyfriend. I want to be her all, I want her to wish I was in every room. I stop to look back at her.

"Imma eat your cat, go." She points strongly at my car.

Damn.

I drive to the club, technically it's our exposer or meeting place. Also we are all alcoholics so it just works out. I go downstairs and start working as usual, some paper work about guns and some things to sign with the police. I give them information on criminals and they ignore our mafia relations.

My phone dings.

Emerson: it's junes birthday in a few days

E:You know her better then I do

E:what should I get her

E:???

Juniper was born on July 14th, and it's July 10th.

M: pancake mix

E: Gianni, be fr here

I don't even know how she got my number. We're did she even come from, she just showed up in my life.

M: get her a strawberry shortcake sweatshirt, she's been wanting one

M: don't give her anything remotely related to blueberries, or ladybugs

E: k

I feel like I should have done an investigation on her already.

M: how did you get my number

E: juniper... your girlfriend

That will never get old, it may be to soon but one day she's going to be my wife. We'll ll get married and just fuck and cuddle all day.

Pull yourself together you dickhole.

I buzz in my assistant. "Leonardo, can you pull up some information on a person for me?" I request.

"Sure boss, what's the name?" The young man asks, I can hear him already typing.

"Emerson Faye." I wait for him to reply with what I want to know about them.

He laughs loudly over the intercom. "I'm sorry, but are you supposing that this fat bitch could be a threat."

I'm shocked by his words, I don't allow body shaming in my company. Or sexism. "Watch your mouth, if I hear you say anything like that again I won't hesitate to fire you" My voice drops an octave to show him that I'm serious.

"Yes boss," his voice shakes. He quickly tells me addresses and numbers, all the usual things. He then goes on to criminal records.

"There's nothing, she's never done anything. Actually she doesn't exist in any of the criminal database that we have," he tells me.

What.

"That doesn't make any sense, she may have not done anything but she would still be in them." My mind rambles. "Check our databases."

"Boss, I don't think she will be in ours. Ours are for people who are threats and off the grid." He says. I loosen my tie, getting annoyed with him.

"I said check." I lean back in my chair, looking over my desk.

If only juniper was naked on it.

"Umm, sir. There's not information besides a number and a phone number." Leonardo's voice is accused.

"What the numbers?" I demand.

"The number is 75 and it has the letters CFK after." He paused and so does my heart. He says the phone number but I don't hear it, all I can hear is my heart beat. I hang up the intercom.

75....... Confirmed kills.

She's a fucking assassin, my girlfriends best friend is a murder. Why does juniper attract crazy people? I almost call Emerson but I decide to call someone else first.

"Darling, I need to tell you something." I tell juniper. I feel bad already.

"You better not be breaking up with me, because I'm taking Alex and the cat with me if you do." She mumbles distracted.

Damn, my cat.

"No, I'm not breaking up with you. It's about Emerson." I sigh, getting up out of my set.

"Oh, what is is?" She gasps. "No don't tell me. Alex and her are getting married."

"What no, she's not who you think she is." Now that I'm ready to leave I make my way through the long halls.

"Oooo, who is she?" She giggles happy.

"Juniper she's an assassin, she's killed 75 people." I tell her with all seriousness.

"Damn, honestly I should be scared but slay for her." She laughs.

~

Words: 1025

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

569K 8.5K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
167K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
208K 4.1K 28
18+ mature content read at your own risk. "His eyes and his smile" "Her eyes and her smile" Fawn Emeric was supposed to get gardening tools from the...
164K 3.4K 25
check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm gonna make you scream my name" he whisp...