survivor || p. mellark

By ana-alexis0

hunger games X hp watching the movies Nova Clematis Lupin Black Or Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen The middle... More

Cast
PrologueοΏΌ
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hungar Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Break
Catching Fire
Catching Fire
Name Meaning:

Hunger Games

8.7K 276 24
By ana-alexis0

DISTRICT 12- HALL OF JUSTICE

The screen goes to show everyone in the district looking at Clem with a shocked expression.

     Everyone in the hall still shell-shocked about what had just occurred.

          They don't know what to say. They know she lived, but they also all know what she had to do in order to stay alive.

Remus and Sirius starting crying and the Potters attempted to comfort them but couldn't themselves knowing that they too were crying for their godchild.

Perseus tried to keep his mask up but couldn't once he saw the scared look his his twins eyes. Once he saw those grey eyes he started to cry. His uncle Regulus, is also crying, being the only one to attempt to comfort the boy.

Not because his parents didn't want to, it's because neither couldn't they physically couldn't move.

Clematis's biological parents and uncles and aunts, although knowing that she had volunteered to save her younger sister's life. Still worried for her but know that she can handle herself but also had her heart in the right place.

The two fathers still couldn't help but worrying about their little girl. Even if they missed most of her life she will always be their little girl, their little star.

Shows she mother scared for her, her mothers 'friends' looking at her mom with looks of worry but all thankful that it wasn't their own child.

"I don't think I could ever live in a world like that, I'm so sorry that you all had to live through that." Ginny said to the survivors, not knowing how many there actually was so she didn't say it to anyone specific.

Although none of the victors like pity or when people point out their obvious traumas. They all had understood that the girl was sorry that it happened she didn't feel pity she was empathetic.

Those with siblings both younger and older whether they were adopted or not all understood that they would've tried to brave and do what Clematis had done.

They would like to think that they would do that for their sibling but deep down some of them knew that they would've been too scared to do anything just like most of those people on the screen didn't do for their siblings.

Gale and Katniss looking at the girl with anger, hurt, shock, but understanding in their eyes.

While Peeta, Peeta was heartbroken not because he thought she'd die, no simply because he didn't want her to go through that. Peeta also went through many other emotions that he tried not to show.

"I feel bad for Peeta. Seeing someone he loves having to go through something so horrific." One Hufflepuff muttered to their Ravenclaw friend who nodded their head.

All those with a significant other try to put themselves into his shoes and most couldn't because they didn't want to bear with even the thought of that happening to their other half.

While those who did put themselves in Peetas shoes, they felt as if the world had stopped spinning and not in a good way. They feel the bile in their throat come up, their hearts stop and as if they couldn't breathe like if all the oxygen was sucked out of their lungs and they started shriveling up.

EFFIE: I believe we have a volunteer.

Clem leaves behind Katniss and the other Peacekeepers to run to her younger sister and hug her tightly.

CLEM: You need to get out of here.

She moves her body from Prim and looks at her in her eyes.

PRIM: No!

Hearing the pleas from the younger girl more people start tearing up.

CLEM: Go find mom!

PRIM: No!

CLEM: Prim, go find mom!

The pure-bloods that are all for blood supremacy and don't have any siblings all roll their eyes at young Primrose. All wondering why she isn't happy with the fact that she isn't going to die.

PRIM: No!

CLEM: I'm so sorry!

The Victors all look at Clem with respect some not having it before until now and nod their heads at the girl, even if she wasn't pay attention to them.

Clem quickly pressed a kiss to Primrose's forehead and nodded her head to Katniss. Katniss and Gale ran to get Prim.

Seeing that quick action makes many shake their heads knowing that if Snow needed leverage, that Primrose Everdeen would be the first person who takes away from her. And that was exactly what Mr. President Snow was thinking.

Gale quickly scooped her up and put Prim over his shoulder while Kat tried calming her youngest sister down.

PRIM: No! Noo!

Primrose continues to scream and tries to get out of Gales arms.

PRIM: Noo! Nooo! Noooo!

More people that have siblings cry, including some pure-bloods, seeing Primrose being taken and having to watch her older sister in the games. All knowing that if that were to ever happen and had their sibling done what Clematis had done, they would all react the same way Prim was.

Most siblings are holding each other tightly, no one holding their siblings as tightly as the Weasley siblings, not ever wanting to be in the same position as the Everdeen family.

EFFIE (OS): In mad of turn of events here on District 12.

The Peacekeepers form a type of barricade so she won't try to escape even if she volunteered.

EFFIE (OS):District 12's very first volunteer.

One Slytherin said "We wonder why, she's the first to ever volunteer?" Rather sarcastically and rolled his eyes making some victors pull a quick smirk at the kid.

The Peacekeepers walk Clematis up the walkway to the stage.

Effie waits for her on the side waving her hand to Clem trying to get her to hurry a little bit.

On the flat screen shown in the Hall of Justice, shows Clem walking up the stairs trying to successfully mask her emotions, she barely managed to mask a little bit of her emotions if you look close enough you could see a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"Oh our little pup." Sirius says whimpering and shakes his head with his hand in his face while Moony hugs him.

EFFIE:Come on dear. What's your name?

Screen goes from the stage to seeing Prim crying into Katniss and her mother holding her youngest child's hand tightly.

Seeing the young girl crying into her older sister instead of her mother makes a lot of people within the room question why exactly she's not hugging her mother instead.

CLEM: Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen.

"Why do you always state your full name and not just your first and last?" Luna asked with a dreamy calm voice. Many nod including the Victors wanting to know the answer.

"My father." Clematis stated. Peeta grabs her hand and rubs circle on it.

Not really liking their little star call someone else her parent they understand why she would consider said man to be her father.

"My dad, he always said whenever someone asks you for your name always state your full name. Your name has meaning. Use it, my little rebel.' So since then I've been introducing myself with my full name."

    Those who quickly put together what her name actually meant all smirked and really did believe that she would lead the rebellion, and change the world for the better as if she was made for it.

     Luna nods her head with a small smile " I know what your name means, Ms. Everdeen. I don't believe it to be A coincidence, your father was right."

      Those who heard the younger blonde Ravenclaw girl all nodded their head at her and Clem smiled at her.

EFFIE: Well, I bet my hat that was your sister. Wasn't it?

      "Why are you asking obvious questions?" One teacher asked the woman.

      "So she could get some what a-head start with sponsors, even then I had some sense and cared even if it never showed."

Screen goes back to the stage to see Effie moving the microphone so everyone could her Clematis' answers.

CLEM: Yes.

EFFIE: Let's have a big hand for our very first volunteer, Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen.

      Some that didn't understand the meaning of her name started to somewhat understand the meaning. Although some people were still rather confused.

Effie claps her hands waiting for anyone to join her.

While everyone kisses their three fingers, middle, ring, and forefingers. And the raise them up.

Clematis seeing the district do that internally starts to freak out, tries to control most of her breathing.

        Seeing the young girls reaction everyone questions what that symbol actually meant all speaking at once.

        Regulus being one of the only people to still be able to speak clearly and loud enough for Clematis to hear. "What does that mean?"

      She turns to him with her grey eyes that his family all shared as she spoke. "It's a District 12 tradition. It's an Old and rarely used gesture of our district, occasionally seen at funerals. It means thanks, it means admiration, it's also a goodbye to someone you love. So me seeing that from the whole district made me feel shocked to see it from everyone."

EFFIE: And now... for the boys.

    "I swear if it's either Gale or Peeta." Someone muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

      The victors and the Everdeen family and friends stay silent and keep their face neutral.

Effie walks towards the males bowl filled with names.

She moves her hand inside the bowl.

Screen goes to Katniss squeezing her little sister to attempt to give her any comfort. Then to show Gale looking to both Katniss and Clematis.

     "Fuck, is- is it going to be Gale?" A younger year wearing red asked.

     No one answered the question leaving everyone wondering if it really was going to be him.

Camera goes back to the stage showing that Effie finally picked a name and had walked back to the center of the stage.

She opens up the paper.

     "The suspense." A student in green said making some around the room nod their heads at the girl.

Effie reads the paper out loud.

EFFIE: Peeta Mellark.

     All hell breaks loose.

    "What the fuck!"

     "I thought it was going to be Gale."

     "No. Way. In. Hell."

      "Oh Merlín."

A/N

Words: 1,746

06.29.22
11.29.23

Short chapter- cliffhanger for those who haven't read it before.

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 684 11
A love story❀️❀️ Zainab a widowed must find her way to take care of her 3 children, when she met Ammar she thought he's her key to that happiness eve...
40.9K 1.3K 25
❝Did you like it?❞ ❝Of course, I did! But I am almost certain I will have nightmares tonight...❞ Kiara Kon is the younger sister of Kenji Kon. The...
84.9K 1.9K 7
Kalen resided in the Greek Coven at the time of 2300 BC. He witnessed the 'death' of Aro, Marcus and Caius. He was one of the oldest vampires alive...
4.1K 101 6
Little Women x Marauders crossover Theodore Laurence/Regulus Black x Catherine March/Emily Potter This book is inspired by the movie Little Women STA...