Unpredictable || pjm [JIMIN]...

By Candace1306

# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everyth... More

Preview
1. Orphanage
2. Just Friend?
3. Deal
4. Decision
Author's note
5. Shopping
6. Wedding
7. New friends
7.2 Mission
8. House of deads
8.2 Soft
I am sorry
9. Mom
10. Baby steps
11. Story
12. Driving lesson
I am backkk! (this is not an update)
13. Punishment
14. Cooking
15. Hurt
16. Leave
17. Past
18. I miss you
19. Trapped
20. Safe
BTSPluto Awards
21. Date
22. Surprises
23. Jealous
(18+) 23.2 Mine
24. Confession
25. Time
26. Packing
(18+) 27. Unexpected
28. Problem
29. Blood Rush
30. Green Maze
31. Trespassers?
32. (18+) Together
33. Kiddish
34. Win-win
35. "I'm not normal"
36. Midnight Craving
37. Blue or Pink?
38. A beautiful mess
40. Everything I dreamt of [Final]

39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't

860 19 6
By Candace1306

Recap

And all of a sudden, he slammed my body against the wall behind me, wrapped his hand around my neck- choking me, and came dangerously close to my ear. "How dare you?" He mumbled under his breath. "How dare you think I would stop loving you only because your body changed a little?" His hold got a little tighter but I could still breathe. "And after seeing you in this?-" He caressed the cup of my lingerie. "Can you feel it?" He took my hand and kept it on his bulge and Oh my God- he was hard. Fucking hard. I rubbed it, it was like an instinct. I pressed and caressed as it gradually got bigger. He took a sharp breath in.

"Oh God baby, you look so fucking sexy. I just wanna ruin you." He moaned, right next to my ear. I was dripping wet.

"Then ruin me. Who is stopping you, daddy?"

As if he was waiting for it, he slammed his lips against mine in a deep- passionate kiss.

"I promise, you'll beg me to stop by the end of the night."

"We will see." I bit my lower lip.

"We will see." He smirked.

End

He scooped me up in his arms and threw me on the bed, gently.

"Choose a safe word." He whispered, nibbling on my left ear.

His teeth grazing my ear, breath kissing my skin and his tongue licking the side on my neck ever so gently was making me loose my mind. My eyes quickly scanned through the room for anything, any idea, any word I could use because my mind was completely blank.

"Banana" I exhaled out while looking at the banana laying on the bedside table. He chuckled and left a feather kiss just under my ear.

"Okay princess" He left a trail of kisses on his way to my forehead. "Banana?" He confirmed. He kissed my forehead, both the eyes, my nose, my cheeks and then stopped over my lips waiting for me to reply.

"Yes." I slightly opened my eyes to steal a look of his beautiful face but as soon as the word left my mouth, he slammed his lips against mine, forcing me to shut my eyes again.

While his lips were devouring mine, his hands were devouring my body. They were everywhere, as if he was trying to remember every inch of my body just by his touch. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling on them a little and I don't know why but he stopped, instantly. He let out a growl and got off the bed in haste, running towards the wardrobe. I opened my eyes and looked at him in horror.

What happened? Did I do something wrong? Did I make a mistake? All my thoughts halted when he turned around with those things in his hand.

Handcuffs and blindfold.

"Oh" was all I could utter.

He quickly ran towards the bed and hovered me. "Undress me." He ordered, putting down the things on bed.

"What?"

"Undress me. Right Now."

"Okay" I started unbuttoning his shirt, my arms shivering in fear and lust.

He gripped my hand, stopping me. "Answer me properly." His eyes were black in lust. It made my gut clench.

"Okay baby" He raised his eyebrow. "Okay daddy."

"Good girl." he left my arm. I quickly unbuttoned him and removed his shirt. I was wet, wet as hell. I worked on his pants but when I reached for his boxers, he stopped me mumbling "That's enough."

He pinned me down on the bed and took a deep breath. "If you want me to stop, say it now." Is this human insane? My vagina is screaming for his dick and he is asking if I want to stop? I just shook my head. "Whenever you feel you can't take it, just say the word. I won't stop if you will scream. I won't stop if you will beg, I won't stop even if you will cry. Only thing that will stop me is the word, so remember it. Okay?" I nodded. He pecked my forehead gently and moved back.

He returned with handcuffs and cuffed my hands above me. I couldn't move them at all. After that, he covered my eyes with the blindfold. It was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing and it sent shivers of excitement through my body. I was nervous as well as awaiting what was about to come.

Suddenly, I felt a feather kiss on my forehead, moving down to my eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, neck, chest... breast... "ahh" A light moan automatically left my mouth. My breasts were double sensitive due to pregnancy and on top of that I was blindfolded-

He started sucking on my left nipple while his hand was fondling with my right breast- Pinching, pulling, squeezing my nipple.

"Fuck, daddy" I moaned. I could feel my juices flowing out of my little one. After a while he stopped and moved further down.

He kissed on my waist and then lower abdomen. It instantly made me curl my back.

He kissed my lower abdomen, which was swelling, thrice making me forget all my insecurities and just accepting myself. If he loves me like this, then I love myself like this too.

He slowly moved further down kissing me just above my vagina, kissed my inner thigh, my calves, legs, ankle.. showing me he loves my body exactly the way it is. He loves me and will love me no matter how disproportionate I become.

All of a sudden, I felt his lips on my inner thigh again. He pecked my thigh first and then started nibbling on it. I was quivering! He knows I am sensitive as fuck on my thighs and he is using that. "Oh my goodness. Jimin!" My legs were trembling, trying to move away from his mouth but he was not ready to show any mercy. After a good minute, he left my skin with a pop. Oh good lord, it must have left a big bright purple mark.

For a few seconds I could feel nothing, not his touch or his breath. As if he completely left the room but I knew he was there, silently sitting and staring at my helpless body. "Where are you?" I almost begged. "Jimin, answer!" I was impatient. I was craving his touch, his kiss, his mouth.. his dick.

And he answered. Not like how a normal person does.

I could feel his tongue on my clit, playing with it. "Oh good lord, fuck!" I screamed. I was sensitive and horny as well. He was licking me there just like a kid licks a candy- devouring me. I could feel him getting rougher by each lick. He knew my all the sensitive spots, he was using them. He was driving me insane! "Just fuck me already!" I wanted to hold his hair so bad, I wanted to pull him upper and kiss him but I couldn't! I fucking couldn't because my hands were tied. It was frustrating as well as thrilling.

"I don't take orders." He whispered and his tongue went inside my vagina, licking all my juices.

"Holy fuck!" My eyes rolled. "Daddy, fuck me!" No response. "Daddy, please fuck me!" I begged this time.

"Should I? Nah." He inserted two of his fingers inside me and started licking my clit, slowly. He was driving me crazy.

"Daddy, please please fuck me. I want you! I want your dick inside me! Daddy please!" I was desperate.

"That's my girl" He whispered and all of a sudden flipped me on my stomach. He was gentle yet dominant. He clearly showed who was in-charge on the situation. I could feel him hover over me.

He moved my hair to the side and kissed the back of my head. Slowly, he moved down and left the trail of kisses all over my back. Every time his lips touched me, I felt goosebumps throughout my body. He was driving me crazy. He left two kisses on my butt and suddenly pulled me by my waist. "Knees" He commanded.

I instantly got on my knees, supporting my body with my arms. He held my belly, which was protruding, and gave a gentle push on my upper back. "Down" He commanded again. I instantly got down, closed in towards him, buried my face in a pillow and got ready to take him in. "Good girl" He left a feather kiss on my back, bent down and grabbed a pillow. "Raise your tummy." He whispered. I did as he asked. He put the pillow under my belly to give it support.

No matter how much of a rough daddy he acts during sex, he still remains my caring Jimin. "If it hurts or gets uncomfortable, just use the word. Don't think twice before that. Okay baby?"

"Okay daddy. Now fuck me already!"

He chuckled "Impatient much are we?"

Before I could answer anything, I felt his tip at my entrance. He rubbed it all over my vagina, getting himself drenched in my juices. Natural lubricant you see.

He started rubbing his dick all the way from my clit to my vagina and all of the sudden it was in. "Holy fuck" Was all I could utter.

"Ahh yes! You are so wet, babe" He groaned. With every stroke his speed increased.

I could see stars everywhere. It felt so fucking good!

He was fast but not rough. He was being cautious of not hurting the baby. He held my body still at one place and was moving his hips at God level speed. He was being dominant as well as caring. And I would be lying If I say this Jimin didn't drive me crazy!

"Oh God I am so close!" Soon enough, I was reaching my high. His tongue session and then his dick did wonders. It's rare I cum during sex, and it was one of those rare days today!

"Yes baby, cum for daddy" And I came. I clenched around his thick dick and soon he came as well. I could feel him filling my insides. "Oh God." He groaned.

He pulled out and I could feel his semen dripping all over my thighs. I tried to move but he held my hips. "Don't" He said. I could feel him leaving the bed and after a few minutes he returned. He cleaned my thighs and vagina with a warm towel and then helped me lie on my back. "Careful" He mumbled. He removed my handcuffs and my blindfold and finally I could see his beautiful face again. Obviously after my eyes got used to light first.

He helped me lie down in the right position, put the towel to laundry, kept handcuff and blindfold back in the cupboard, turned off the lights and lied beside me, pulling me in his embrace "Hey beautiful" He whispered and kissed me on my lips.

"Hey handsome." I smiled and kissed back.

"Are you okay? Anything hurting?"

"Nope. Everything is way better." He smiled and pulled me closer. "Goodnight, Jimin" I yawned.

"Goodnight, princess. Goodnight baby." He whispered while rubbing my belly.

***

Hey guys! Long time no see! I know I am posting veryyyy late but sorry lovelies, I am just caught up in this internship work. If you like to read thousands of published books, magazines, global news, current updates etc. and also wanna write your own stories and blogs on internet then do contact me!

Also I did my thorough research before writing this chapter. Sex does not harm the baby, infact its actually good for the baby and mother both. So just enjoy it~

See you soon! Love you all loads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 768 26
For Jungkook emotions have no value "Love is nothing but madness, money is everything" But for Y/n emotions are priceless "You call it madness, but I...
2M 78.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
175K 8.3K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...