Cale De Alger Obelia I ʷᵐᵐᵃᵖ...

By Mystical_Plotter123

...In which Cale Henituse (Kim Rok Soo),got transmigrate-"Give me back my slacker life!!!" A-ahem,again as Ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
⚠(re-upload)
Chapter 5
WINNER!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
!ANNOUNCEMENT LETTER!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
!Announcement!

Chapter 6

20.2K 948 487
By Mystical_Plotter123

Tea and Cake
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.
.
.
.
.

Claude settled Cale in his arms,"Felix,carry her." He ordered to his guard Felix to carry Athy.

"I should have some tea with my guests."
.
.
.
Why?

Now why is he sitting beside him?!

Cale was placed on the left side while Claude was on the right side at the same couch,and Athy sitting on the couch in front of them.

"You talked few moments ago." Claude spoke while staring at Athy who is avoiding his gaze.

"Hic"

"Well this is boring." Claude rested his chin on his right hand as Cale and Athy remained silent. 'Does that mean=I will kill you because your not entertaining?'

"Not much of a talker?" Claude questioned. "Athy can talk." She replied as she innocently smiled at him. "Finally I get to hear your voice again." Claude said,resting his chin on his right hand.

"Why did you stay silent until now?" Claude questioned again as he receives no reply. "Pardon me Your Majesty,but girls around the princess's age are known to be very shy." Felix leaned down and said to Claude.

"Is that so?"

'Y-yeah you jerk kids can be a bit shy!,even a grown up would fall silent in front of you just like him!" Athy fought indicating Cale who has been silent.

"Felix." Claude spoke,"Yes,You're Majesty?" Felix ask,

"Leave."

"..."

'W-wait don't go Mister!' Athy begged on her mind. Felix bowed to Claude before walking to the door,taking one last glance before leaving.

While Claude and Athy are having a conversation Cale was doing his speciality which is staring into nothing,but is panicking internally.

'WHY?!'

'JUST WHY?!'

Cale was in rage internally, "Why are both just sitting there,go ahead and eat." Claude spoke,snapping Cale out of his trance. "I ordered them to bring out something kids would like,so if you don't eat it I have no choice but to punish the cook." He threatened.

"Thank you for the food!" Athy thanked grabbing the fork.

Claude took a small portion of a cake with a fork, placing it in front of Cale's mouth.

"Say aah."

"...I'm not hungry...-" Cale declined. "You're light,so you should eat more." Claude insisted, there was a moment of silence before he took it in his mouth,"Aahm".

And Athy watching the scene unfold,eating her cake in front her made her shocked.

"Yummy!" Claude handed the plate of cake and a fork to Cale before looking back at Athy, "Who taught you your manners?" Claude asked Athy.

"...Lily taught me." Athy answered. "I see you're talking about Lilian York" That statement startled Athy.

'How does he know her full name?'

"5 years ago, she kneeled in front of me requesting to take care of you,that lady must still be with you."

'Huh Lily did such a thing?,she kneeled in front of this monstrous guy for my sake?!'

The two are having another threatening conversation while Cale just munch on his cake that was given to him by Claude,'When will this end?'

"As you two sit there,are you aware of who I am?"

*Clack!*

Athy dropped her spoon while Cale stiffened.

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

"

F-Father?" Athy suddenly said as she panicked internally.

Now you've done it. Out of all thing I could've said. GUAAAH! FATHER?! FATHER?!

Let it be know that I dug my own grave.

Though Athy noticing Claude face soften. Huh I thought I had an epic fail.

'Come to think of it,Claude liked Jennete right?,and also who is Kale to me? '

' If that's the case...if I'm just drawing his attention..'

"Papa?" There was silence when Athy said that. "......."

*Badump*
(Doki doki~)

*Badump*

*Badump*

Gaaah! Why won't he respond and Cale?! Now I have no other choice!

"Papa!"

'Wow my presence just disappeared' Though a redhead was enjoying the time of ignorance.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Why?

Why is he next to me again?

Luckily they survived and Athy was being brought back to the Ruby Palace......while Cale...

"I can go back on my own..." Cale insisted. "Then how about you show me the way?" Claude asked.

'Ah shit,I....don't really ...know..'

"...." Cale did not answer while Claude had a small smirk.

'He's smirking?!'

He was about to lift Cale but he backed away.

"...I can walk on my own." Cale insisted but suddenly feel his hand being taken. "Then let's go ahead."
Claude took his hand.

Is he being serious?!

"Why did you keep silent?" Claude asked as they walk. "...There's really nothing to talk about." Cale answers.

"....."

'This is so awkward!!'

"Cale...who do you think I am to you?" Claude asked again,'Shit...what do I say Father?!,Your Majesty?!'

As Cale was in deep thinking he did not realize that they're already close to the Emerald Palace.

"Were here." Claude stopped on his tracks which made Cale stop as well.

"Then goodbye um...." Cale still do not know what to call him.

"Father,call me Father."

[A/n: Okay I already have decided for my update schedule it will be on like Friday or Saturday or Sunday. Also bruh I-Im starting
getting into Vtubers right now it all started when I heard the song 'Jazz on the Clock' by Luxiem 0///0

JAZZ SHOWTIME!]

[Published and was Unpublished and Published again. So for those who were early I recommend rereading it.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 166 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
3.5K 439 9
Cale Henituse the son of the Multi Billionaire Conglomerate house. Kim Rok Soo is a mercenary, who by chance, is saved from the battlefield. Becomes...
2.4K 162 7
Destiny is a relentless orchestrator, playing a symphony of trials and tribulations for the amusement of unseen spectators. From the moment a heart...
9.3K 573 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...