Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

always with you, I promise (3/4)

2K 98 3
By mrskimkookie

Here Jungkook and Jimin sitting and thinking about the idea that how can they call V here and Yoongi sitting there with done face because of their stupid ideas.

Soon Jimin jump and said,

"IDEAAA .."

"what?"

Jungkook asked with curiosity and Jimin said,

"How about you drink poison, V will surely come to save you."

"Chim, it's stupid idea" Suga said with done look just to get Jimin rolling his eyes.

But soon Jimin smile when jungkook got agree to this... Instantly.

......

(Jungkook and yoonmin came back to Seoul)

Here jungkook sitting with poison in his hand and Jimin beside supporting him and motivating him to drink and Yoongi just looking at them with done and angry look.

"Okk, I'm drinking..."

With that Jungkook drank whole bottle in once and his face got uneven because of the bitter taste. Jimin and Yoongi got alert, Yoongi went to jungkook and put hand on his shoulder, he never thought a boy like Jungkook will agree to something.

Here Jungkook have little smile on his face because soon he gonna meet his V. His head is feeling dazy. From his mouth to stomach he is feeling burning sensation because of poison. His eyelids are feeling heavy. He want to sleep soo bad.

Saliva is dripping from the corner of his lips with some mousse. His whole body is going numb. But smile still didn't left.

He is trying hard to not close his eyes. He is waiting for V.

Few minutes already passed and Jimin and Yoongi is not panicking. Yoongi cursing both of them and called ambulance and telling jungkook to not close his eyes.

Jungkook is not able to hear him. He is in his world and waiting for Taehyung.

.....

Here Jungkook is in hospital and it's been 5 hours doctor just came and Yoongi went to him.

"It's good you bought him on time or else, he would have died."

Jimin fall on chiar by hearing this. Yoongi thank doctor and sit beside Jimin.

"Got you V. Huh!!?? He is in fucking hospital bed because of your stupid idea. It's good we brought him on time.

You both are not doing any stupidity like this."

Yoongi said to Jimin raging voice and left from there.

There Jimin just controlling his tears.

......

Jungkook sleeping peacefully on bed, with no any fear or any tension. Jungkook is clam and free right now.

He still want to meet V. He still want to see V. He still believe in him.

That sleeping baby felt a soft hand on his head. Caressing his head sweetly. Jungkook want to open eyes. But his eye lids feel soo heavy to him. He can feel someone near him. His heart beating too fast.

Sleep bunny, take care of yourself and don't do stupidity like this. You don't need to find me.. because I'm always near you only.

That deep yet soft melodious voice ring in jungkook ear, he want to see that person now. He want to touch that person now. He want to feel that person.

He remember this voice, this voice which belongs to his V.

I'm always near you koo, as I promised I belongs to you. Your taetae belongs to you

This voice made him remember about his childhood the time he spent with his taetae.

His taetae, now he remember....

.....

Doctor running in room, Jungkook heartbeat is too high. He is trying hard to breathe.

Doctors trying to make him clam. Jimin and Yoongi is there, dead worried for their little bunny.

Suddenly Jungkook sat straight on bed, with his eyes open wide.

"Kim Taehyung" the wishper left his mouth, and he again fall on bed, his unconscious self atlast felt clam and rest.

....

It's been a month to that incident, they didn't told Jungkook mom dad about this. Jungkook still waiting for Taehyung to come.

He is changing, he don't use cursing words now. Focus on his studies and he start to control his anger too.

Here today he is in his room, Jimin is with Yoongi as kookie want to spend time alone sometimes with himself.

It's beautiful morning, with birds chirping and hint of car roars. Sunlight fall on Flawless face of Jungkook. Who is not able to wake up. He is not good.

He have high fever and no one is there to take care of him. He is feeling like his death is near, seeing hell door infront of him. Well, he knows he never did anything good.

That's when he hear some noise from kitchen and thought Jimin is back. Thank God he is not going to die. That's when he hear someone footsteps in room, and put some dishes on table and then...

Then he felt someone sitting beside him and putting his hand on Jungkook head.

"Ahh, Jimin hyung. I'm not feeling good."

He felt little kiss on his forehead and this heal him a little that he was able to open his eyes. There his eyes met deep blue orbs looking directly at his soul.

That eyes is soo clam and beautiful, You can feel Jungkook heart beat on his whole body right now. His mind is totally blank.

"Taetae..."

That boy gave little smile and make Jungkook properly on bed and gave him breakfast,

"Here, eat and then you have to take medicine too.. "

" Taetae"

" Yess? "

" I love you taetae "

.....

Here it's been week jungkook met Taehyung in real life and his whole life is changed now. Jungkook fever is gone now and he is soo much happy right now. Taehyung taking care of Jungkook too much.

Here both are in kitchen and Jungkook learning cooking from Taehyung with lots of fun. They sometimes play around with flour or some other thing.

Right now Taehyung made jungkook sit on chair and tie him up with magic because of his bratty ness and there our bunny having biggggg pout.

"Taetae, let me free. I won't tease you or disturb you"

"No"

That pout got much big.

.....

2 WEEKS LATER...

Now Jungkook is fully recover and he is scared that Taehyung will leave him again. He become clingy to Taehyung. He is not ready to leave him. Even in sleep he is afraid that when he will wake up Taehyung would not be there.

This thing make him wake up in middle of night suddenly and he is sooo scared. He don't want Taehyung to leave him again.

"Koo, what you think?"

Jungkook flinch and he realised they were having breakfast. He just gave little smile to Taehyung.

"Nothing hyung, just..."

"Just scared that I'll leave you.."

Jungkook just look down, he don't want Taehyung to notice his tears. Taehyung smile a little and hold jungkook hand in his.

"Koo, you know I belongs to you. Whenever you will call I'll be there for you ."

"Noo... Noo .. you liee.."

Taehyung chukle and said,

"You know why you are able to meet me?"

"Because you promised me..."

"Well, that promise was already planned.."

"Hmm?" Jungkook look at him with confusion. Taehyung gave little smile and his blue eyes start to glow by the thought he met jungkook for the first time.

"You know, how we met for the first time?"

"Yess.. you saved me from that wolf."

Taehyung chukle and hold jungkook hand, that hand still have little scare of heart shape.

"Your tattoo is pretty koo..."

"Well, it's from birth. I'm made to be loved I guess..."

He said and laughed a little. Taehyung chukle and replied,

"You are made to be loved, and you made this for your love only.."

Jungkook looked at him with confusion and Taehyung hold his hand tight and said,

"You and Taehyung met first time when you were on hunting and accidentally shoot my leg."

"Hmmm?"

Jungkook is hella shocked now, he look at Taehyung be like, 'when in whole hell i did hunting'

"In your past life you were prince who went to hunting one day and there you met tae, then you both become good friends and soon it turn into love. That time you did this mark by candle. You little burn yourself for him.

He was soo angry on you that time. You both were soo much in love and that time, you even got pregnant by his child.

But his life was not easy, he was known as cursed child. His mom died while giving birth to him, his dad died that moment only because of lighting attack. His family was already too poor.

Now he only had brother who also used to hate him, he was never loved. Everyone in whole village used to hate him. But that you met him and his life changed. One day when his brother wife was pregnant, he was soo happy and just cress her 5 months tummy and she gave birth to dead child.

His brother got killed by landlords and his brother wife did suicide and this hurt him alot. All villagers throw him out of village and that time you went out of village at your friends home so you don't know anything about this.

He was soo much broken and went to forest. After you came you get to know he died in forest by some wild animals and you were soo shocked and your pregnancy hormones didn't helped you... "

Taehyung took pause there and look at jungkook is crying mess by listening this, Taehyung was looking all clam, he just gave little smile to Jungkook and made him sit on his lap.

Jungkook hide himself in Taehyung chest and wishper a little,

"What happen further?"

"You killed yourself, you killed the only symbol of love between you too. Because for you he was your life.. but.."

"But? And why are you addressing yourself as him?"

" Well, I'm not Taehyung. Because that day when you died he was still alive who just learn some black magic from witch. And he summon me. "

" You? You are not Taehyung? "

" I'm Taehyung from different univers, in our universe we have soo much powers, it's not that we get from birth but we gain and learn them. And you humans from here call us angels. "

Jungkook was soo shocked to hear this,

" What happen than? "

" Than he told me his whole story and told me to take care of you. But that I told him that you died for him. He cried soo much and said, 'its not worth for me to live when my koo is already dead' you know you both said same thing before dying.

He that took promise from me that I'll protect you and I'll come for everyone who need my help. Because it was his dream to be person who help all needy but this world didn't understand his pure soul. And after that he died. His soul merge with mine as that was his wish also, that's why I have all of his memories.

You know, no one can call us like how you think. How you think that you will say God please save me or V save me then I'll come.

For calling us, you need to do proper ritual"

Jungkook was shocked, because he didn't did any ritual.

" Well, I know what you are think. That day any witch called me from your Village for help and I should have teleport to her house but I teleport to place where you were. I don't know why... But when I saw you. I got to know why.. because we are ment to meet and that promise was one of Taehyung wish. "

Jungkook was hella shocked to listen this. He touch his heart mark with teary eyes and just kissed that mark and start saying sorry.

"Sorry taetae, sorry. I'm sorry for killing our child. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to protect you. I'm sorry I was not there for you when you needed."

Taehyung just hug him tightly and start comforting him with sweet words and small kisses. First time Taehyung heart clench seeing this bunny crying.

Taehyung, I fall for your bunny. I don't know it's because of your soul or its really me.

....

After that Jungkook fall asleep but he didn't let Taehyung go, when he woke he found himself in Taehyung embrace and he want to cry again. He cress his own tummy.

We lost our child in that life. But not in this life.

Jungkook look up just to find Taehyung awake.

"Koo, it's time for me to go .."

TO BE CONTINUE

well, I know I'm making too much parts but after this it will be last part. And I'm gonna post both together because I made you guys wait alot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
6.4K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
118K 3K 35
❤︎❤︎ A collection of Taekook stories ❤︎❤︎ • • ...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...