TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

By Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... More

1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [๐Ÿ”ž]
7. Your Touch [ ๐Ÿ”ž ]
8. The Taste of You
9. Nightmares
10. Stay
11. Alcohol ๐Ÿ”ž
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
16. Beauty [๐Ÿ”ž]
17. Drug
18. Lies
19. Your Plaything
20. The Girls
21. Chase
22. Try
23. Use Me
24. Perfect Distraction [๐Ÿ”ž]
25. Tension

Introduction

2.7K 55 6
By Alcoholicpanda

CHARACTERS 

Cha Eunwoo

A cold person with no emotions, he is selfish and unfriendly. Lust, money and power are all that matters to him.

CEO of the 'Astro Enterprises'

Age: 29

Jeon Jungkook

He is a fuckboy, Eunwoo's only bestfriend.  Friendly, helpful and sympathetic. 

Digital Artist

Age: 28

Park Jimin

Y/n's childhood friend. Adorable and kindhearted. Overly protective when it comes to Y/n.

Contemporary dancer

Age: 29

Kim Namjoon

Eunwoo's cousin. He is  workaholic and a smart person . He always gives the best advices. He secretly have a crush on Y/n's bestfriend Samara. 

Head department of accounts at the 'Astro Enterprises'

Age: 30

Kim Seokjin

Y/n's childhood bestfriend and Samara's ex boyfriend. He is so handsome and generous. He moved to Italy five years ago. 

Model

Age:30 

Samara 

Y/n's bestfriend . She is so carefree and cheerful. She enjoys taking weird pictures and football unlike most of the girls. She is unique and kind.

Anime illustrator

Age: 27

Betty

Y/n's bestfriend.  A bad b**ch. She don't have no room for emotions in her heart. A true definition of  a friend. She can't stay committed to one man , her heart doesn't stay to one. 

Author

Age: 25

Y/N

Timid and insecure. She had a traumatic experience that only her besties know. She always wanted to be a fashion designer but she ended up working at Astro's.

Secretary at 'Astro Enterprises' 

Age: 26

Other characters will be revealed later...

⚠ A/N and DISCLAIMER ⚠

Hello my lovely readers. So I'm back with a third fanfiction. 🤗 This is the very first fanfiction I ever wrote but I didn't published it as I wasn't confident enough with my English back then. And tbh I'm glad I didn't. I'm not saying that my writing skills are perfect now but I know that I improved a lot. This work is purely fictional and anything that will appear in this story will never reflect to anyone in real life. The story will contain mature contents that may not be suitable for readers under the age of 18. English is not my first language so bare with me for any grammar or spelling error.

- Melancholy 🧡 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 112K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
167K 3.8K 34
Tia has a crush on Eunwoo since in her middle school.Everything about Eunwoo was a priority for her.She's too addicted to Eunwoo and she felt like he...
415K 15.7K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
243K 7.1K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...