The Prestige Club (TPC)# 1: G...

By Beyondtheclosedeyes

"The normal world has no room for exceptions and always quietly eliminates foreign objects. Anyone who is lac... More

Preface
Characters Inspiration
1|of failed meetings
2|of favourite sweets
3|of past fear
4|of bad image
5|of marriage & deals
6|of ground rules
7|of mess & doom
8|of connected contract
9|of dramatic turns
10|of concerns and hearts
11|of date night
12|of mirror selfie & driving class
13|of heart flutters and aches
14|of weddings and feelings
15|of unsaid words and secrets
16|of glamming it up
17|of past and present
18|of acceptance and attacks
19|of talks and peace
20|The stalker talk
21|All in
22|One step ahead
Epilogue
The Prestige Club#2: In the Abyss

Note

622 18 5
By Beyondtheclosedeyes

Hello,

I don't want to write a note like in my previous book nor do I want to write a lengthy one.

So, here I am. After almost over a year to start the stories for their children.

If you are here it either means you read all the previous five book (TJC series) and was in love with them to be here for their children's story. Give attendance here 🙋🏼‍♀️.

Or,

You like the concept of this story and decided to read it. Completely understandable. There will be references, of course, I will try my best to explain if there are any references so there will be no need to read the other five books. Anyway, your attendance is here 🙋🏼‍♀️.

As usual, these books are merely a story that interested me. NOT reality or showcase any religious beliefs. This is just a STORY.

I decided to finally work on these stories because they are light-hearted romance novels, and something that I enjoy. I worked on the concept for all the children's stories, identifying their age, family, and stuff to start writing the first book.

English is NOT my native language. It is a secondary language which means there will be mistakes. Ignore, please 🥺.

Even if the concept may be the same as some stories, this is my original work and something I will be spending a lot of time on, so, please DO NOT steal. It's not a nice thing :(. Writing your stuff is what gives happiness, not stealing.

I want to enjoy the process and spend time writing chapters of this book. That said, I will be updating this slowly. Not too slow but slow. I will appreciate it if I am not asked about updates 🙏. It gives me anxiety whenever I am asked. Of course, people mean well and are genuinely interested, I know the feeling. However, it is sometimes hard to bring a good chapter up in a week or so.

Thank you for all your support. I honestly cannot describe how much I love you all for staying so long.

This is Zafar's son: Aayan's story.

Here are the families tree 🌲✨

TJC 1: Archenemies

TJC:2 Second chance

TJC 3: Key to his heart

TJC 4: Red strings of Fate

TJC 5: Guns & Roses

Their ages will be discussed within the chapters since they will continue to change with every book.

Thank you for choosing to read this book and for all your patience.

Your author,

Faiqa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
236K 14.5K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
336K 21.5K 43
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...