Attack on Titan: Core

Bởi Fate-Turner72022

This is the story of a man who has knowledge about his Gundam. A player of GBN, until when he was about to en... Xem Thêm

Trailer
Chapter 1: The Dark Angel's Mission
Chapter 2: The Falling Star
Chapter 4: Mechanical Titan (The Fall of Shiganshina 2/2)
Chapter 5: The Light of the Gundam (Humanity's Rerise 1/2)
Chapter 6: Road to Graduation & the Colossal Peeper (Humanity's Rerise 2/2)
Chapter 7: The Miracle's Return (Struggle for Trost 1/9)
Chapter 8: The Girl's Envision (Struggle for Trost 2/9)
Chapter 9: The Small Blade, The Coward, and the Chance (Struggle for Trost 3/9)
Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)
Chapter 11: The Theory of Left Arm and 00 Core (War at Trost 5/9)
Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)
Chapter 13: Example (War for Trost 7/9)
Chapter 14: Wounds and Scars of Battles (War for Trost 8/9)
Chapter 15: Desire of the Chosen Ones (War for Trost Finale)
(Opening 2) Ash Like Snow
Chapter 16: Gundam's Trial
Need opinions
Another one
Chapter 17: Gundam Spec Ops
Chapter 18: Purpose and the Expedition
Catastrophic Threat (Female Titan Arc Teaser)
Chapter 19: Titanic Arrivals
Chapter 20: Biting the Rage of Dusts
Chapter 21: Secrets and Armors
Chapter 22: Decisive Battle
Chapter 23: The Defeated and the Retaliated
Chapter 24: Soldier's Serenity & Revelation
Climax Season 1 Short Trailer: Monstrous Catastrophe
Chapter 25: Monsters
Chapter Epilogue (Season 1): Angels and Demons

Chapter 3: The Pilot (The Fall of Shiganshina 1/2)

2.3K 43 13
Bởi Fate-Turner72022

The scene starts with the dark clouds in the sky, floating above the mountains. Thunderclaps roared, and rain starts to fall upon the land. The camera now pans to the water puddle and the rain continues to fall and then, multiple galloping were heard.

As the puddle has been stepped by the horses, cries of the soldiers with green cloaks and the same insignia riding horseback with equipment gear on their hips. Hange and the same group from last night is now on another mission. This time, led by the man named Keith Shadis.

Keith: Everyone, prepare for battle! There's only one target! Make sure you bring it down! We'll make it the first base of humanity outside the walls!

Erwin, the commander of his group notices the Titan and advices everyone.

Erwin: Target approaching!

The commander of the whole army signals everyone to scatter. The whole group follows accordingly.

Keith: Separate into 5 teams, just like training! *orders his group* We'll become the decoy! *returns to everyone* All attack teams, shift into Vertical Maneuver gear!

They responded as they picked the handles of it and fires the cables, they slingshot themselves and keeps repeating the process. Until Keith's squad, surrounds the Titan

Keith: Hit it from every direction together!

One of the soldiers unsheathes his blades and begins to attack the Titan on the nape.

Soldier *battle cry*: Taste the strength... of mankind! 

As a slash can be heard in the distance. As in the far mountains from their locations lies a dormant machine, but it begins to activate with it's eyes glowed green and stands up ready to launch out of its den.

*opening starts*

3rd pov

At the fields, beside the walls, lies a boy who's taking a nap, it's Eren Jaeger. Who's having a nice nap until...

0:00 - 0:12

And finally, a bright silhouette in the form of wing-like angel.

Reality

Eren: *gasps*

He's abruptly wake up from the dream, as the crows fly away from the tree branches.

He's sweating as that dream felt like it's real, but his doubts are quickly went away when he saw Mikasa looking at him.

Eren: Eh... Mikasa?

Mikasa: Let's go home.

Eren: Why are you here?

Mikasa: Did you sleep so deeply that you're half asleep?

Eren: No... It feels like I had a really long dream. *tries to wake up properly by scratching his eyes* What was it? I can't remember.

Mikasa didn't care about it anyway as she goes somewhere, while Eren fixes his eye by scratching it with his back left hand. Mikasa get's her bundled sticks and wood that are tied on the carriages that looked like serves as a backpack. But she suddenly saw something strange from Eren.

Mikasa: Eren, why are you crying?

As the sun rays hits the field, Eren's face clearly has a a tear on his right eye.

[Unknown Server]
[Year 845 Shiganshina District]

The Walls are the only thing that protects the humanity between the Titans and the humans themselves. No one really knows how did it built and where did it come from, some believed it was created by their gods.

These type of believers in this world are called Wallists, they're only a member of a small religion that they call "Church of the Walls".

Religion aside, the two kids, Eren and Mikasa starts to return to the walls while talking about Eren's issue where he has a tear on his face moments ago.

Eren: Don't say it to anyone. Like the thing about me crying.

Mikasa: I won't. But shedding tears without any reason. How about getting it checked by your father?

Eren: What are you talking about? As if I can tell my dad about such a thing.

???: What are you crying about, Eren?

Then they saw a blonde man with a blush on his face, indicating he's drunk, again. He wears the Garrison jacket, and his name is Hannes.

Eren: Mr. Hannes.

Hannes: *leans closer to Eren* Did you get scolded by Mikasa about something?

Eren: Ha? Why would I cry... *smalls something bad* You smell of alcohol!

But then he saw other Garrison Regiment drinking alcohol.

Eren: Eh... You're drinking again.

Hannes: How about you guys join me?

Eren: Uhm, no... How about your work?

Hannes: Yeah, I'm the gate guard today. We're here for the whole day, so eventually we got hungry and thirsty. And by chance, some of the drinks got alcohol mixed in them. It's nothing to be make a fuss about.

Eren: *little bit angry* Can you fight when the time comes, if you're like that?

Hannes: Hm? What do you mean by when the time comes?

Eren: Isn't it obvious? When they break through the walls and get into the town!

Hannes hearing it stresses him out and hurts his head a little bit.

Hannes: Ahh, it hurts. Hey Eren, don't shout so suddenly.

Garrison: *laughs* You're so pretty energetic, doctor's child. If there's a time they break through the walls, then we'll properly do it. But such a thing hasn't happened at all these past 100 years.

This caught an attention from an unknown man, who's wearing a black long cloak with hood, so he eavesdrops by listening in the conversation. 

Eren: But, father said that it's the most dangerous when you're feeling safe!

Hannes: Dr. Yeager, huh. 

There's a doctor named Grisha Yeager, he was known as the doctor who saved many lives from an unknown disease before in Shiganshina but also, Eren's father. 

Hannes: Well you're right. The doctor has saved this district from an infectious disease before. I respect the doctor a lot. But, it's  different between this and that. When you become a soldier, sometime, you'll see them around when you're reinforcing the walls. But I can't imagine them passing these 50 meter walls.

Eren: Th-Then... You don't even have the will to fight them, don't you?

Hannes: Nope.

Eren: What the heck! Stop calling yourself "Garrison Corps", change it to "Wall Construction Corps"!

Hannes scoffs at Eren's statement thinking it was a good joke or humour.

Hannes: That's not too bad. But listen, Eren. When the soldiers are active, then that means it's the worst time. The times when we are mocked as a worthless freeloaders, are the times when everyone is living their peaceful life, you know?

Eren just can't take the answer as he clenches his fists.

Eren: As long as you can eat and sleep, you can live your whole life without leaving the walls. But it's as if. It's as if we're livestock

Hannes and the cloaked man is surprised about Eren's vision of this life that he had. The other lazy and drunk Garrison soldiers just laughed it off with no sympathy at all.

Garrison: This kid is saying something really manly 

Garrison: Even though he can't do anything about it. Right Hannes?

Hannes: *nervously* Y-Yeah...

Eren and Mikasa just walks away from them.

Hannes: Hey, Eren!

Garrison: What a strange kid.

Hannes: *mutters* Don't tell me he wants to get into the Survey Corps?

The cloaked man starts to follow the two, but then he notices Hannes' sees him and Hannes' looked back to it's lazy buddies and the cloaked man uses this opportunity to flee.

Hannes: 'Who is that man?' he thought

The two keeps on walking back home. Mikasa starts to worried about Eren.

Mikasa: Eren, I think it's better to forget about the Survey Corps.

Eren: *surprised* What? Are you looking down on the Survey Corps too?

Mikasa: It's not like I'm looking down at them or anything.

But then the bells starts to rang, Eren knows about it.

Eren: The Survey Corps has come back! The main gate is opened! Let's go, Mikasa! It's the parade of heroes!

But what Eren saw was not his expectations. He sees soldiers, injured, some broke a bone, other lost an eye or even one leg or arm. 

Citizen: Only this much was able to come back, huh.

Citizen: Most of them were eaten, I bet.

Citizen: It's because they went outside the walls that they became like this.

Eren  is shocked to the core and then heard a voice of an old lady.

Moses' mother: *worried* Moses! Moses! Excuse me. My son. I can't find my son, Moses. Where is my son?

Keith: It's Moses' mother. Bring him here.

She then saw her son, Moses, who lost a left arm and a right eye. She looked horrified about it and cried about it. But then she saw that Keith gave something to her. Moses' left arm that somehow got retrieve from the responsible Titan who almost killed Moses.

Keith: That's him, at least, what part of him has lost.

She continues to cry about it

Moses' mother: *emotional* But he's been useful, right? Even tough he hasn't made any real achievement! My son's death has become a support for mankind's counterattack, right?!

The wind of grieve and pain passes by the whole netizens.

Keith: *hesitantly* Of course...! No, in this survey we... No, this time too...

This is when everyone in the district has their spirits been brought to rock bottom. 

Keith: We weren't able to gain anything! It's alll because of my incompetence... I almost let my soldiers die a vain death! We couldn't discover the truth about them!

After that incident, they left the citizens, bringing Moses' with them to recover from it's injuries.

Citizen: What a pity. 

Citizen: Almost. Luckily that guy is still alive.

Citizen: Yeah. It's almost as if we're like feeding and fattening them with our tax.

But then he gets hit by the head with a fire wood stick. He looked to see Eren with a angry eyes.

Citizen: What are you doing, damn kids! 

But before Eren could hit him again, he got tugged by Mikasa behind him.

Eren: Hey! What are you doing, Mikasa!

Citizen: *tries to chase them but they escaped* Come back here! Hey!

Eren is kept being pulled by Mikasa.

Eren: Mikasa! Can you stop, that's enough!

Then Mikasa throws him at a nearby wall and it resulted for Eren's fire wood to be scattered around him.

Eren: What are you doing?! The firewood is all scattered!

Mikasa: Eren... Has your feeling about joining the Survey Corps changed?

Eren just surprised about Mikasa's dead serious question but he didn't complain or answered it anyways and just recollect his firewood.

Eren: Help me... collect them...

Mikasa: It's not even enough for me to help with is it?

What the Eren, Mikasa, the whole Survey Corps nor the netizen, that Moses' life was saved by not just someone... something.

Timeskip

Eren and Mikasa returned to the house and opens the door.

Eren: I'm home.

There he sees his parents, Grisha who's busy at writing for medications, and Carla's cooking their lunch.

Carla: Welcome back.

Eren picks up the firewood they collected and dropped it in the storage chest, while Mikasa pumps water via the water pump.

Carla: Ah, Eren, It's pretty rare for you to work that hard.

Eren: Y-Yeah.

Carla pinches his ear, because she knows what it means.

Eren: Ow! What is it?!

Carla: Your ears were red. That's the proof that you're lying. You made Mikasa help, didn't you?

Eren just looks away, and they all gather to eat their lunch. After that, Carla is now washing the dishes. While Mikasa and Eren are fixing the table and Grisha is preparing to depart.

Eren: Eh? Are you going out, dad? Is it work?

Grisha: Yeah. Treatment in the inner wall. It'll take around 2 or 3 days.

Eren just kept eating his lunch and Mikasa stops first because she said what Eren said a few hours ago.

Mikasa: Eren said he wanted to get into Survey Corps.

Carla gasps about it and Grisha just lifts his head a little bit. Mikasa just said the truth qith her eyes full of worry, not for her but for Eren.

Eren: M-Mikasa! I told you not to say.

Carla: Eren! What are you thinking? Do you understand how many people that left the walls have died?

Eren: I understand!

Carla: If that's so...!

Grisha: Eren. Why do you want to go outside?

Eren answers his father's question with full honesty.

Eren: I want to know. About the world beyond the walls! I don't want to spend my whole life inside the walls without knowing anything! Moreover. If there's no one that can continue to do it, the lives that lost until now will be meaningless!

Grisha just lifts his head to Carla as the sun reflects on Grisha's glasses.

Grisha: Is that so. It's time for the ship. I'm leaving.

Carla: Wait, darling! Please, persuade Eren!

Grisha: Carla. Human curiosity is not something that can be suppressed by someone's word.

Carla was about to say something, but cuts it off by Grisha.

Grisha: Eren. When I come back, I'll show you, *shows the cellar key he's holding* the cellar I've been kept secret about.

Eren was excited about it.

Eren: R-Really?

Grisha just returned it to his pocket and left the house to go to the inner walls.

Eren: Have a safe trip!

After that, Carla says something to Eren.

Carla: I'm telling you, Eren. To do something foolish such as joining the Survey Corps.

Eren:  Foolish? Those people that's fine with living like a livestock is more foolish for me!

With that, he left them, running. 

Carla: Eren!

Carla grew worried to Eren about doing something idiotic. When she saw Mikasa's about to follow Eren, she advices and gives her a favor.

Carla: Mikasa. That kid tend to get into trouble. Promise me whatever happens, I can count on you to have his back.

Mikasa: *nods*

Timeskip 

???: What's wrong, heretic?

The bullies got Armin, they wounded him, badly.

???: Try fighting back if you're frustrated!

Armin: As if I'd do that. That'll make me in the same level as you guys!

???: What did you say?!

Armin: You realize that what I said is true, and you can't say anything back, so you resort  to punching me, right? So that means you admit your defeat, right?

The bullies can't say another word because they know he's right but they didn't care.

???: Shut up! You sophistic kid!

Eren: Stop it!

Eren is clearly running to them

???: It's Eren!

???: You idiot, coming back here again.

???: Do you want to get beaten to a pulp?!

???: I'll make you a practice target.

But they saw Mikasa in a deadly glare as she approaches the arrogant bullies.

???: I-It's Mikasa.

???: R-Retreat!

The bullies bailed out after seeing their death's door.

Eren: Hah! Those guys ran away after seeing me!

Armin: No, they ran because they saw Mikasa. *tries to stand up but still hurts* Ouch.

Eren: Are you okay, Armin?

Eren tries to lend Armin a hand but Armin denies it.

Armin: I... I can stand up by myself.

Timeskip

After the ruckus, Armin tells them what really happened to cause such a mess to him.

Eren: Damn it. *throws a pebble at the river* Why do they look at us coldly just because we want to go outside?

Armin: That's because just by staying inside the walls, 100 years has passed in peace. So that people don't go out of the wall haphazardly, and prevent things that would lead them inside the walls. The government made it a policy that it's a taboo to have interest about the outside world.

Eren: We're risking our lives, it's our own choice.

Mikasa: You're not allowed to. Your mother told you.

Eren: That said, how dare you spill it to my parents!

Mikasa: I don't remember being your accomplice.

Armin: So, how did it go?

Eren: Well, they're no happy about it.

Armin: As expected. I think, there's something wrong with people that think it will always be safe inside the wall. Even though the wall hasn't been destroyed for 100 years, it doesn't mean that it won't be destroyed today.

As everyone is having a quality time, until...

*BOOM*

A lightning strikes outside, near the wall, that it causes a massive shockwave to everyone to fall on their backs or jolt them awake from their sleep. A smoke was seen outside the wall. The cloaked man felt it too so he left and goes somewhere.

Armin: W-What was that?

Eren: An explosion?

They see the netizen's mutters and talks about the explosion recently. Armin decides to go to where the explosion is occurred.

Eren: Hey, Armin!

When Armin get there he saw something... shocking.

Eren: What happened? What is it that you're looking at? 

And that's where Eren saw where all of the netizens are looking at. A smoke with a hand that's made of muscle is holding the wall Maria. All of them knows what this means.

Armin: That can't be... That wall is 50 meters, you know!

As Eren's eyes are widened even more, knowing what it is.

Eren: It's them.

A head is risen behind the wall. It's the Colossal Titan.

Eren: The Titans.

The Colossal Titan is doing something. He raises his right leg, and kicks the wall like it's nothing.

All of the fallen debris are crashing through many houses and most of them are civilians. Outside the Walls many Titans are about to come inside the district.

Armin: The wall... They opened up a hole on the wall?

One titan is now in and saw many people. Citizens are now panicking and fleeing.

Citizen: They're coming in! The titans are coming in!

Armin: Us too. *he saw Eren* Eren!

Eren is now unbelieved about what's happening especially what he saw.

Eren: My house is there! My mom! *starts running*

Mikasa follows up behind Eren.

Armin: Mikasa! 

He saw his arm's shaking up and holds it.

Armin: It's over. This town is already... occupied by countless titans!

Eren is now running towards to where their house is located with Mikasa behind him. He thought to himself that there's no way that it hit their house. Until, when he turns left to the next corner. He saw the situation, and its bad. 

Their house is destroyed, as he gets closer, it gets worse for them. Carla is stuck underneath the rubble.

Eren: Mother! Mother!

Carla: *wounded* Eren.

 Mikasa: Eren!

Eren: Mikasa, hold it there, let's move the pillar!

Then he saw what's the situation of the district, more Titans are flooding in, one of them is smiling.

Eren: Quick, Mikasa!

Mikasa: I know!

Carla realized it as well.

Carla: The titans got in, right? Eren, take Mikasa and run away! Quickly!

Eren is still struggling and trying so hard to remove the rubble that's crushing Carla.

Eren: I want to run too! But, just come out already!

Carla: Mom's leg is already crushed by the debris. Even if I can get out, I can't run. You understand, right?

Eren: *tearing up* I'll carry you and run!

Carla: Why won't you listen to your mom for once!? Please listen to me for the last time! Mikasa!

Mikasa is also tearing up knowing she's right.

Mikasa: No.. please, no...

Carla: If this keeps up, it'll be all 3 of us.

When they heard an ODM gear sound, they see Hannes arriving at the 3.

Carla: Hannes! Bring the kids and run!

Hannes: It's troubling if you looked down on me, Carla. I'll kill that titan, and save all three of you!

Hannes just recklessly goes in and Carla begs to not fight it. Hannes thought to himself that only he could save them. But as soon as he gets close to fight it, he sees the titan, and he looks at the face of it. 

It's creepy ominous smile, causes to bloom his fear. He puts his blades back inside the storage.

So he decided to just take the kids and go.

Eren: Hey, Hannes! What are you doing?!

Hannes picks up Mikasa also.

Carla: Thank you...

Eren: My mom is still...!

Carla: Eren! Mikasa! Survive!

As a flash of her memory about their family  reminded her something, happy. But now, it's saddening. The smiling titan gets to where Carla is located, the titan easily sweeps the rubble out and grabs Carla. Eren saw this and screams in plead and desperation.

Eren: STOP IT!!!!

As the smiling titan is about to eat Carla, something miraculous has happened...

A size of a starship has bumped to the Smiling Titan's head. Causing it to fall to the houses and drops Carla. The Smiling Titan is knocked down for the meantime.

Carla was about to be stabbed by a sharp wooden pillar with sharp splinters at it's end. When all of a sudden, something grabbed her and she could hear pistons, gear, and strange noises it made. That something gets away from the smiling Titan as it was closed to Eren's location.

They're all shocked in fear, they thought their at the death's door. They see a giant that's the size of almost a 20-meter Titan, with the colors black, red, gold and white. 

When they're about to run away, the giant kneels and opens his hand as they saw Carla, who was shocked in fear and surprised.

They go get Carla while the giant is dormant as soon as they can.

Carla: Hannes... what happened?

Hannes: Don't know and I'm not sure I want to find out about that.

(Play theme song: TM Revolution Meteor)

Eren and Mikasa saw it with full of surprise. But when it glowed it's eyes, Hannes uses himself as a shield if anything happens to them. But it's steam vents released steams that they covered their faces and jumped so high that they could see it.

It's armor pieces detached, including the weapons, and attached a new set that came from the strange fighter ship. The ship broke into million pieces and the previous armor that it had has turned into a ship just like the other one. The new armor set attached to the giant and it began to take a new form.

(Credits to the builder)

They are surprised about it, while inside the giant machine... There lies, the same cloaked man, but this time his hood is down.

Y/n: Let's go. 00 Core!

Eyes are glowed bright green and created the same 00 circles and released the Wings of light. 

To be continued...

A/n: you can continue the song but either way, thanks.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

713K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
145K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 58.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
139K 2.8K 44
Morgana Snow is from Amity, the kind faction, but everyone knows that she doesn't belong there. She doesn't quite know where she belongs but she know...