๐ƒ๐€๐๐‚๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ | ๏ฟฝ...

By lesbology

"I like your-your purple laces!" "Thanks! It's my favourite colour!" | ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐ ๐๐”๐‚๐Š๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐Ž... More

DANCING QUEEN
PROLOGUE
ACT ONE
I. HAWKINS HIGH'S FAVOURITE CHEERLEADER
II. CHRISSY CUNNINGHAM IS NOT OKAY
III. DEFINITELY NO MADONNA
IV. THE POLICE OUTSIDE MUNSON'S TRAILER
VI. WHAT A STONER WOULD WATCH
VII. IT'S BUG
VIII. VECNA HATES THE YOUTH
IX. BEDTIME HORROR STORIES
X. THE NEXT VICTIM
XI. PENNHURST MENTAL HOSPITAL

V. EDDIE MUNSON IS NOT TED BUNDY

1.4K 71 3
By lesbology

CHAPTER FIVE
↳ eddie munson is not ted bundy

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Dustin Henderson never expected to see Laurie Fisher and Max Mayfield ring his doorbell moments after he had learnt the news of a murder of an unknown high school student. He could see the clear look of discomfort on both Max and Laurie's faces, both telling him they needed to talk just from facial expressions alone.

Now, Laurie was here in his bedroom, sat on a spinney chair with her chin resting on the backboard of the seat. Dustin looked completely distressed, pacing back and forth.

"Chrissy Cunningham?" He looked completely confused, looking at both Max and Laurie for some sort of clarification. "You're sure it was Chrissy?"

"Yes, in her cheerleader outfit. Same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie." Max replied firmly, hoping for the love of all things good that Dustin got the hint that she was certain that the cheerleader was Chrissy.

"How do you know that?"

Laurie piped up quietly. "She was getting drugs from him."

Dustin looked at Laurie in complete confusion. "What?"

"Drugs? Substance?"

Dustin shook his head. "I know that— Chrissy Cunningham, though?"

Laurie nodded her head. "She's been through some bad stuff lately and hasn't been herself so she's been trying to take her mind off everything so I suggested she get weed from Eddie or something. I think she wanted something stronger so maybe Ketamine?" Laurie shrugged as she elaborated, her voice quiet and numb as she looked down at the ground. "Believe me, I don't want the dead cheerleader to be Chrissy either, but you don't see Eddie bringing home a cheerleader after a basketball game everyday unless you know specific things."

Dustin exhaled heavily. "Did either of you tell all this to the cops?"

Max and Laurie both simultaneously shook their heads and replied, "no."

Max continued, "we can't be the only ones who saw and knew both of them were going to be together last night. They stood out."

"Eddie the freak with Chrissy the cheerleader?" Dustin simply found that all too unbelievable. "Like you," he directed the point more onto Laurie, "yeah I'd believe it if you two were together. You two know each other. But Chrissy Cunningham buying weed from Eddie?"

"I know, it does seem a bit weird." Laurie answered, grimacing slightly at how nonchalant she sounded. It was as though she wasn't discussing her best friend's own death.

"Exactly. You know, his name's not in the news yet or anything, but I guarantee you Eddie is suspect one now."

"That's crazy." Dustin simply remarked, shaking his head in pure shock at the news. "Eddie didn't do this. No way." Max grimaced slightly, clearly thinking otherwise. Dustin looked her in the eyes. "No way."

"We can't rule it out."

"Yes, we can."

"Max!" Laurie looked at the red head with wide eyes. Laurie Fisher was never exactly one to yell, but in defense of her friends? She'd yell so loudly to make sure people heard what she had to say. "I know for a fact Eddie didn't do this."

"You don't know him like I do, Max." Dustin defended, continuing even when Max looked away from him. She looked towards Laurie who simply shook her head. Dustin was 100% in the right here. "Okay? When we got to high school, Lucas made all his sports friends and as well as Laurie.  Mike and me? I mean, no one was nice to us. No one except Eddie."

"Okay. Well, they said the same shit about Ted Bundy." Dustin's head shook in complete disbelief, exchanging a glance with Laurie who also looked appalled. "Yeah, he's a super nice guy,  but then he's murdering women on the weekend."

"So you're saying Eddie is like Ted Bundy?"

Laurie spoke up. "Listen, If I may interrupt," she gave an apologetic frown to Max. "I've known Eddie Munson for years, and I mean years, nearly eight years if I'm correct. In all those years, not once has he ever showed the liking of wanting to cause harm to anyone. The complete opposite actually. You cannot possibly try and link him to Ted Bundy all because Ted Bundy was somewhat charismatic. Because, no he wasn't at all some nice guy, he was just somewhat attractive and preyed on people who were vulnerable enough to think a somewhat pretty man wouldn't hurt a fly. Eddie is no way like that so don't even try and compare the two." She awkward breathed out, sniffling slightly. Both Max and Dustin looked at her with wide eyes. "Sorry if that was harsh."

Max shook her head. "No, no, it wasn't." She assured, noticing how tense Laurie looked. "It's just, we can't presume anything until we actually know anything. But it doesn't look good for Eddie."

Laurie watched as Dustin simply exhaled nervously, sitting on his bed. Then he looked up at Max. "Why haven't you told the cops this?"

Max shrugged, crossing her arms uncomfortably. "I... I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"After I saw Eddie and Chrissy go in the trailer... something else happened.  Nothing that weird or anything. I mean... Eddie always drives like a maniac, and the power goes off at my place all the time. It's a piece of shit. But... This morning, I started to think back, and... I don't know. The look on his face." She paused, looking at Dustin. "He was scared, Dustin, really scared.." There was something in the way Max looked at him that told Laurie that she wasn't convinced this was Eddie's doing. It was an almost haunted look that she had never seen before. "Maybe he was scared because you know, he... he just killed someone, or... maybe, um... maybe be... because... I don't... I don't know, maybe..."

Dustin cut her off.  "Something else killed her."

"Something?" Laurie interrupted with wide eyes. Dustin blinked at her for a moment. Laurie gave an awkward and somewhat empty laugh. "I'm sorry, I get confused a lot. You really think something killed her? Not someone, something?"

Max looked down nervously, her lap becoming much more interesting then Laurie's unfaltering gaze. "But that's impossible, if it is." Max tried assuring herself, but Laurie could tell that she was in pure disbelief. "Right?"

"I don't know." Dustin whispered and Laurie felt like they knew something she didn't. She could sense the tension build up in the room and felt unbelievably outcasted. The bottom of her t-shirt was becoming very much more interesting to fiddle with than break the awkwardness. "It should be." Laurie's smile vanished, trying to piece together everything that she could. It was difficult as it already was with just the murder, now these vague conversations? She had no idea.

"Only one person knows what actually happened."

"Eddie."

"Our best bet is to find him then." Laurie said, standing up and immediately following after Dustin and Max who were rushing through Dustin's house.

"Have you talked to anyone else?" He asked Max specifically.

"Only Laurie." Max answered as they fast walked through the corridors. "Her power went out too since she also lives at the trailer park."

Laurie nodded. "It was weird."

Dustin frowned, still walking. "How?"

"One moment, everything went bright, then dull and then it wasn't. It was like someone was flicking a switch on and off at a constant rate." She elaborated, looking coldly as she walked at the same pace, keeping up with the pair. "I heard someone scream but I just assumed that I was exhausted because of the day I had. Turns out, from what Max has said, it was Eddie." Laurie gulped, anxiety bubbling in her chest as she breathed in and then out. "Listen, usually I wouldn't be thinking too much about electric because that's usually how it goes when you live in a trailer, but if it happened in both mine and Max's, how coincidental is it that it happened and then the next minute Chrissy is dead?"

Dustin nodded at the girl, understanding where she was coming from. "We really should go. We need to find a way to find him before anyone else does."

She nodded in understanding. "Any ideas on how we're going to look for him?"

"Just one." Dustin nodded.

His mother, however, looked absolutely confused as he walked out. "Where you going?"

"To see a friend."

"You heard the news. It's not safe." The poor woman protested, clearing not wanting her son to go out the door.

"We'll be careful. Thanks. Love you. Bye." He shut the door behind him.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

HELLOOOO
next chapter we get robin and laurie
i promise you all

but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K HERE
IT MEANS A LOT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 92 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š... ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š...
41.4K 555 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
21.6K 545 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐...
13.7K 149 34