BIG BOOK OF EDENS

By Sakura-Maiden

A collection of my Edens Zero characters All images and media are not mine unless stated otherwise. More

Guinevere Elysium
Artemis Esmeray
Twyla La Rouge
Seraphina Ventus
Alison Veil
Niu Adel
Bahari Rafferty
Sasori Charluse

Suri Kessho

39 0 4
By Sakura-Maiden

════════════╗

♚ G E O M E T R I C S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Full name ↫

↬ Suri Kessho

↬ Nickname ↫

↬ Crystal Hime, Suri-Sama, The Demon Queen (After 3 year timeskip)

↬Age ↫

↬ 18, 21 (After 3 Year)

↬ Birthday ↫

↬ August 23rd

↬ Birthplace ↫

↬ The planet of geology known as Geolic.

↬ Zodiac ↫

↬ Virgo

↬ Height ↫

↬ 5'6"

↬ Gender ↫

↬ Female

↬ Orientation ↫

↬ Bisexual

↬ Species ↫

↬ Human

↬ Social Class ↫

↬ High Class

↬ Wealth ↫

↬ Her family is extremely wealthy and she is well off because of it. Though while traveling she doesn't have as much money as she would like or she is even used to.

❝I'm the princess of my own life, I control it. Maybe you should see your life in that sense.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R A T I N G S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Psychological strength ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Physical strength ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Close quarter combat ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Distanced combat ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Leadership ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Wisdom ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Intelligence ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Confidence ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Endurance ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

❝I know exactly where I came from. I may not be able to completely understand, but I'm learning what it is like to not be treated so wonderfully.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Normal mood ↫

↬ Raised as a princess on Geolic, Suri grew up to be spoiled and stuck up. Often seen as serious with little humor, Suri eventually winds down when she finally makes some friends. She refuses to be seen as weak, Suri puts up a wall around strangers and acquaintances. She even puts up an act in front of those she deems as weak herself or even those that may be higher in power (though she won't admit this is even a wall at all).She knows she would not be taken seriously if people see her as weak, though people already don't see her as a true ruler. She is proud of her family and fortune. She would always hold onto that pride for almost anything.

However, Suri has another half to her that she is rather scared of. Her other personality is hidden within the crystals. Still a bold young woman who is prideful, her other personality is more sadistic and hateful to anyone, but especially Suri. She often talks down and states how Suri is extremely weak minded. Others can see her by looking into Suri's reflection in crystals. The bigger the crystal, the more prevalent she is.

↬ Temper ↫

↬ Suri is impatient and temperamental. She often throws a fit if things do not go her way, liking things going according to her plan. She can oftentimes be mean and judgemental and say harmful things, but will typically apologize for it afterward.

↬ Discipline ↫

↬ Suri was raised to be well disciplined and not get into trouble. She was raised to be, in her family's eyes, a proper lady. She often follows guides closely, sometimes too strict.

↬ Strengths ↫

↬ High with pride constantly, Suri doesn't back down and is seen as very courageous. She is a natural leader considering her background. Suri also has the strength over alluring others since she has the money, looks, and confidence to fuel her charm.

↬ Weaknesses ↫

↬ Suri is too stuck up for her own good and refuses to bow to anyone no matter the circumstances. She gets offended at just the idea. She also isn't physically strong and has the main weakness being her other self.

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

↬ Suri's main goal is to see mother and make more connections for her family to become even more rich since they were beginning to lose their fortune. However, after the 3 year timeskip, her desire has leaned to get rid of the other her inside the crystal.

↬ Fears ↫

↬ Suri mainly fears not being accepted by her family and her pride being taken. She also fears her other half, scared of hurting anyone that she might actually become close to.

↬ Likes ↫

↬ Suri adores shopping and surprisingly likes to bake from time to time.

↬ Dislikes ↫

↬ She doesn't like being looked down upon by others, especially those that she sees lower than her.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ She has a soft spot for her companion and her friends. She feels as though she doesn't need to be as serious around them and can relax.

↬ Depression ↫

↬ Surprisingly, if Suri is separated from Milu for too long she gets depressed since he reminds her of her family.

↬ Inspiration ↫

↬ For the most part, her friends inspire her, but so does money and her family.

↬ Role model ↫

↬ Suri's parents, especially her mother, are definitely her role models.

↬ Mental disorder ↫

↬ Suri has anxiety, mainly around her family as she tries to keep a perfect persona.

↬ Habits ↫

↬ Suri often makes sure she is tidy or hums to herself.

❝I was taught to look like this and I prefer to look like this. It isn't just a look. It is the center of pride for both me and my family.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚

╚════════════╝

Before 3 Year-

After 3 Year-

↬ Skin color ↫

↬ Pale Ivory

↬ Eye color ↫

↬ Blue

↬ Hair color ↫

↬ Blonde

↬ Hair style ↫

↬ When the crew first meet Suri, her hair is tied up into two high pigtails, but she eventually takes them down and, during the 3 year timeskip, she eventually begins to wear her hair in a low braid that reaches to around her knees.

↬ Body Type ↫

↬ She is fairly tall and has a nice build.

↬ Scars ↫

↬ None at first until after the battle in Aoi cosmos, where she gets a scar on her right lower neck, which she becomes insecure about.

↬ Piercing ↫

↬ None

❝Hold your head up high and keep going. Sometimes that is all you can do.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C L O T H I N G ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Outfits ↫

Overdrive Outfit:

❝With fame comes both fortune and misfortune. But I guess everyone has that too, right?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ H O M E L I F E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Location ↫

↬ The Kessho Manor on the Planet Geolic.

↬ House size ↫

↬ Extremely large

↬ House type

↬ Mansion

↬ Level of luxury ↫

↬ Very high

↬ Outdoor description ↫

↬ A wealthy mansion covered in many kinds of crystals and rock that is found on Geolic. The land is wide and has plenty of mines where people work.

↬ Indoor description ↫

↬ A building filled with all sorts of rooms for relaxing, sports, and training. Seven bedrooms total and bathrooms for each one.

↬ Bedroom description ↫

↬ One of the largest bedrooms in the house filled with white and all sorts of blues, Suri's bedroom is decorated with stuffed animals and nice furniture with a queen sized bed. She also has gear for Milu and her favorite crystals on display.

❝A princess deserves to be treated properly, which includes having days to rest.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P A S S - T I M E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Hobbies ↫

↬ Other than baking and shopping, Suri goes on spa days and collects crystals, finding an interest in how different they are to her planet, though she'll often call them inferior.

↬ Talents ↫

↬ She has a talent for baking and also telling crystals and other rocks apart.

↬ Sports ↫

↬ None

↬ Occupation ↫

↬ Adventurer

❝I wanna see the great cosmoses, even if they aren't really that great.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Father ↫

↬ Chand Kessho, the so called "King of Geolic". He is extremely wealthy due to his company of crystals. He is in his early 40's and was the main push for Suri growing up. Although he loves his family and personal servants, he is known to be cruel to others and harsh. He cared about nothing more than his pride, even if that meant making deals with Madame Kurenai.

↬ Mother ↫

↬ Juno Kessho, married to Chand Kessho 24 years ago. She has an excessive ego and was known to be cruel to pretty much everyone she met with the only people that she cared about being her husband and children. She was strict on how Suri was raised, along with her other children. She was the one who decided that they should strike a deal with Madame Kurenai to hopefully pull in more money. She was the main mastermind behind the Kessho family, being the one that wanted Suri to marry Shura when they were growing up to bring up their status and hoping to create a deal with Drakken for more workers in the minds. Though, Suri had no idea about the ties with Drakken quite yet.

↬ Brother(s) ↫

↬ Suri has three younger brothers, all alive and well. They are Zeno (17), Philic (15), and Ulz (12). They were raised under more strict conditions since they were boys and were the ones that women would marry into the Kessho family. Suri never spent much time with her brothers, but there is a bond there from how they grew up together.

↬ Sister(s) ↫

↬ None

↬ Other relatives ↫

↬ Suri has a large family with many different branches and statuses, but she doesn't talk to them often and she doesn't associate with any status lower than her own inside the family.

↬ Enemies ↫

↬ Anyone who threatens her friends and/or family and, therefore, her pride. She also wont let anyone get in the way of her seeing mother.

↬ Rivals ↫

↬ She doesn't like Labilia since she treats Rebecca so poorly. She also knocks heads with Sister from time to time due to them both being so headstrong and heated.

↬ Friends ↫

↬ The Crew on Edens Zero.

↬ Best friend ↫

↬ No one will ever take the spot of Milu in her eyes even if her companion breaks.

↬ Love interest ↫

↬ After exploring the Sakura and Aoi Cosmos, Suri finally decided to give into her heart and fall in love with Shiki Granbell. Other than Milu, Shiki was Suri's first true friend and taught her that she can lower her guard without worrying. She taught her both the importance of friendship and that she shouldn't be afraid to love for the sake of pride.

↬ Marital status ↫

↬ Although she is single in the beginning and, later, chooses Shiki. While growing up, Suri was set for Shura to marry. In her mother's eyes it meant status and the two got somewhat rather well.

↬ Spouse ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Children ↫

↬ Suri, during the 3 year skip, gives birth to little Atreyu. A handsome baby boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. In looks he is his mother through and through. He is being taught the life of royalty without having the same spoiled life Suri had, to some extent. Suri wants to raise him well, but his father's activeness was definitely something she wasn't ready for in baby form.

↬ Pets ↫

↬ More than a pet than a companion, Milu is her robotic buddy gifted to her as a child. He doesn't talk, but still tries to communicate by changing the colors of his body depending on the emotions he is feeling. He also holds the crystals Suri makes with her Ether for safe keeping. He also enjoys wearing masks.

❝Milu is my friend to the end. Touch him one more time and we're going to have issues.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C O M B A T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Rank ↫

↬ B

↬ Weapons ↫

↬ After the 3 year timeskip, Suri wields a long sword to fight with. She is, for the most part, rather confident on the sword and can often take smaller enemies out rather quickly with it.

↬ Range ↫

↬ Her Ether allows for some range depending on which Crystal she uses.

↬ Accuracy ↫

↬ 80% for sword fighting, 70% for range.

↬ Power ↫

↬ Abilities: Crystal Ether:

Description:

Suri is able to produce crystals with her Ether gear with different elements produced inside of them. Oftentimes this is random so she creates them out of battle and has Milu store them within his body. She has to be holding the crystal to use the power and the power of the crystal is dictated by how large the crystal is. The power consumption is able to be seen by how bright it is. The brighter means the more Ether is able to be produced. Suri is able to produce mainly four crystals. These crystals being; ice (can freeze things and freeze water, extremely cold to work with. A light blue color), gold (can turn things or coat things into gold, a wonderful yellow color), technology (allows her to examine technology and (if large enough) allow her to control it, a green color), and space (allows her to create portals for different places. The distance these portals can take her and the size of them vary on the size of the crystal. This one is purple) Suri is able to produce another two types after the timeskip, Lightning (Able to generate electricity, a deep gray), and flame (Creates a flame from the crystal itself, a bright red). She isn't very good with these yet but is working towards it.

However, with Suri's ether comes the darker side of her that she hates anyone bringing up.

Suri's Overdrive is called 'Crystal Link'. She is able to merge with her crystals, often multiple at a time to be able to physically use these capabilities rather than relying on holding her crystals. She is extremely strong, able to withstand at least two crystals without overdoing it. But the worst part about it is since she merges with her crystals, her other half is absorbed as well, making her become her other half until she finally breaks out of overdrive. Though, it often causes her to enter overdrive to manipulate her and hopefully drive Suri to insanity.

↬ Block/nullified ↫

↬ She is bound to the rules of the crystal's power depending on the size. Small makes it easier to hold for both her and Milu, but has less power while large makes it harder to use but has much more power. Not to mention breaking any crystals Milu has made so Suri has to rely on luck. Also bringing up Suri's fear of her other half would make her nervous to use overdrive.

❝My power not only is mine, but showcases the power of my family as well.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ L I F E S T O R Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Age 0-12 ↫

↬ Suri was born to two very disappointed parents at the fact that she was a baby girl, but they both decided to go along with it and raise her under strict rules knowing that she was going to be the one to inherit the wealth of the family and manor. She decided to make them proud and stay disciplined even after her brothers were born. At 10 years old it was determined that she would be marrying Shura, Emperor Nero's adopted son and the student under Demon King Shiki. Her mother knew that their family would benefit being related to an Emperor and it would also help their family's wealth grow. At 11 years old she was also given Milu to be her companion when she left to visit Shura to grow their bond but also to be her friend considering she didn't have a single one.

↬ Age 13-18 ↫

↬ Suri continued to visit Shura over the years while being taught how to be a proper lady. She was taught how she would be inheriting the business and how to make ties with other businesses. Though, she shortly after found out that since she would be marrying Shura there would be no point in learning about their business since Zeno would inherit it since she would be too busy. She continued to learn it still just in case anything went wrong. She eventually met Madame Kurenai at 16 years old during their business deal, but really didn't understand the importance of it. It was at this time that she found out her family's fortune was in a spot that wasn't guaranteed to stay. At 18 she decided to leave, stating she was going to find new business partners, but eventually she was kidnapped to be taken to be sold off to a disgusting frog.

↬ The 3 Year Timeskip ↫

↬ Suri stayed with the Edens Crew, giving birth to young Atreyu and raising him while also becoming a swordswoman, though not near the strength of Homura. She wanted to be able to protect Atreyu and Shiki from any enemies. Eventually, while taking out Ziggy's robots she was known throughout the galaxy as the Demon Queen Suri, considering she was together with Shiki and they knew her power. They also began to recognize Atreyu as the Young Demon Prince, much to her anger since she didn't want Atreyu in any sort of danger. Her bond with her other half became stronger as well as she started to lose her sanity more and more with every overdrive she activated. Much to her secret though, she also captured the eye of Ziggy as she was a new mother to none other than Shiki's son.

↬ Darkest secret ↫

↬ Suri doesn't want many people to know about her other half inside the crystals or the fact that her family's fortune fell when the chronophage came.

❝My wealth does have something to do with my happiness cause my family is on the line.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C R E D I T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Images, videos, and aduio, may be subjected to copy right law. I (user name) do not own the images, videos, and audio. ↫

↬Template created by Ace_Chick ↫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
32.5K 61 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
32.3K 105 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"