Roommates | A Sashannarcy Sto...

By buttercup_clouds

!!!CURRENTLY BEING RE-WROTE!!! After 10 years of Barely visiting Each other, Anne, Sasha, and Marcy, decide t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My little Anna-Banana~
Chapter 2 : Taiwanese Pancakes
Chapter 3 : You Were Being Sassy!
Chapter 4 : Together
Chapter 5 : That New Body
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Pop-Tarts
Chapter 7 : Marcy's Cute Girls
Introduction
Chapter 1 : My little Anna-Banana~
Chapter 2 : Taiwanese Pancakes
Chapter 3 : I'll remember that.
Chapter 4 : It's our Apartment!
Chapter 5 : that New Body.
Chapter 6 : I CALL MIDDLE!
Chapter 7 : They're so cute!!
Chapter 8 : Admiring how cute you are
Chapter 9 : get it Sash!
Chapter 10 : Me? Jealous?!
Chapter 11 : ...Polyamory?
Chapter 12 : I cannot believe you!
Chapter 13 : Not my fault you're Adorable
Chapter 14 : Checkers
Chapter 15 : I just wanna Kiss ya!
Chapter 16 : Mars, please Wake up!
Chapter 17 : You two must Really be enjoying this~
Chapter 18 : Womanly Charms
Chapter 19 : Anne Story Time!!
Chapter 20 : Are you trying to Seduce Me, Wu~?
Chapter 21 : your Adorable face
Chapter 22 : I'm Polyamorous
Chapter 23 : She told me My Tits were small
Chapter 24 : Aspirin and a cup of water
Chapter 25 : Don't call me Sir
Chapter 26 : Forget what I just said!!
Chapter 27 : A Murderer ooOOooOOoo~
Chapter 28 : ...My Muscles drive you insane?
Chapter 29 : ...Are you being serious?
Chapter 30 : Everything's Amazing
Chapter 31 : some Adorable Girlfriends~
Chapter 32 : Honey~ we're Home~
Chapter 33 : Pros of being Trans
Chapter 34 : Be free My Children!!!
Chapter 35 : You wanna Make-Out?
Chapter 36 : You're gonna have to try harder than that~
Chapter 38 : HA! the buff one
Chapter 39 : something Raspberry-ie!
Chapter 40 : I love you two so much...

Chapter 37 : Mysterious Lady!

2.9K 80 376
By buttercup_clouds

Marcy waved goodbye to Her Girlfriends as They left for work, She happily sighed, "Those cuties..."

She let out a giggle, '2 more days until our First date!!' She thought with a Goofy smile on Her lips, She stood up stretching Her arms a bit, "But enough thinking about How adorable They are, I got work to do."

Marcy quickly walked into Her room, Grabbing Her Drawing Tablet, Her Stylist pen, and a Blanket before walking back into the Living Room.

When She got there She saw Domino and Grime Jr fighting on the Table, She gasped, "cat fight..." She whispered to Herself before grabbing Her phone, Filming the two Play Fight.

When The cats were Fighting, They knocked off a Folder, Marcy pouted, "Oh darn it." She stopped filming and went to pick it up, When She did She saw 'Anne Boonchuy: Herpetologist Information for April 20th' on the front with a Sticky note attached saying, 'DO NOT FORGET!!!'.

Marcy quickly picked it up, "Shoot... it's April 20th, Anne must've forgotten..."

She smiled, striking a Heroic pose, "No matter! I, Marcy Regina Wu, Writer and Artist of 'The Adventures of Annabelle', Player of all Video Games, Savior of Earth and Amphibia, will Give this Folder to the Dear Anne Savisa Boonchuy, saving Her from having to Drive back home."

The cats looked at Marcy with a Confused face, Marcy looked back at them, "You wouldn't get it, it's a Yunan thing."

Marcy quickly ran back into Her room, changing out of Her Pajamas and into some Ripped Jeans, putting on a Long T-Shirt with a stardew chicken on it, and tucking the back of it into Her jeans.

She took a Hair clip and quickly clipped all of Her hair into a makeshift bun, taking some pieces out by Her ears and forehead before running back out of Her room.

She slid on some Sandals by the door, before She left She looked back at the cats, "Be good Kitty-Cat's while I'm gone, Okay Honeybuns?"

The cats did not respond.

She giggled, "Good Cats."

Marcy quickly grabbed Her keys, before leaving with Her phone, and Anne's folder, heading over to Anne's workplace.

Anne smiled as She showed the Frog to Her class, "And This is a Northern leopard Frog, although Sometimes They're called 'Meadow Frogs' because They're also often Found by Meadows-"

"ANNE!"

Anne jumped as She got cut off, She held the frog close to Her, "...Is that Marcy-"

"YOU FORGOT YOUR FOLDER!!" Marcy yelled, cutting Her off once again.

Anne quickly put the frog back in Its habitat, She furrowed Her eyebrows, "What folder?"

Marcy gasped for Air when She got to Anne, "Your-... Your Work-... oh boy I need to work out..."

She sighed before standing up, Handing the Folder to Anne with a Smirk, "Your Work Folder~"

Anne squinted Her eyes at the Folder before sighing, "Mars, This folder was for Yesterday."

Marcy furrowed Her eyebrows, "but it says the 20th?"

Anne sweetly smiled, "It's the 21st."

Marcy blinked before smacking Her head, "You're right, man I can't believe I forgot."

Anne chuckled, "It's okay Marbles, it was sweet of you to come give me it."

Marcy nervously smiled, "I try."

Anne handed the folder back to Marcy, "Now could you take this Home? I need to keep Teaching this class About Amphibians-"

*mwah*

Anne held Her cheek where Marcy had just kissed with a Flustered face, Her face slowly getting Redder from Embarrassment as She heard Her class go 'Oooooo'.

Marcy waved to Her as She ran off, "See you tonight Anna-Banana! I love you~!"

Anne covered Her face when the Questions started running in.

"Who was that Lady?"

"Was She your Girlfriend Miss Anne?"

"My Mom says being Gay is 'Swag'."

"Are you Gay Miss Anne?"

"Correction, it's 'Are you Swag Miss Anne', Right, Miss Anne??"

Anne nervously smiled, "Who wants to hear about the Spring peeper Frog?"

One of the kids pouted, "No! we want to hear about the Mysterious Lady!"

"Mysterious Lady!" The child said in a Chanting tone, getting Everyone to Join in, including the Teacher.

"Mysterious Lady!"

"Mysterious Lady!"

"Mysterious Lady!"

Anne's eye twitched when the Children continued to Chant Her name, "I will get you back for this, Marcy Wu..." She whispered to Herself.

"GUYS! Miss Anne just said Her name is Marcy Wu!"

"Marcy Wu!"

"Marcy Wu!"

Anne groaned as They continued to Chant.

—————————————

Sasha smirked as She sat down in the Break room, "Hey Em."

Emily turned around in Her chair, sweetly smiling, "Yes?"

Sasha put Her hands behind Her head, "Guess who's going on Her first Date with Her amazing Girlfriends on Saturday?"

Emily gasped, "YOU'RE GOING ON YOUR FIRST DATE??!??!"

Sasha giggled, "Yes!!!!!"

Emily put Her hands on Her face, "Where?????!?"

Sasha giggled, "Well, it's going to be an All day thing, so we're going to Start off with making Breakfast together, then head off to Starbucks, then we're gonna go to the Mall~ and the Drive in~ and a bunch of other fun things! and Finally, we're going to end the night with a Midnight stroll~"

Emily had Her hand over Her heart, She sniffled Her nose, "That sounds like the most Romantic thing... I have ever heard!"

Sasha giggled, happily sighing, "Yeah, it's gonna be amazing."

—————————————

Anne yawned as She opened the door, "Man, I can't wait to head to bed, I'm exhausted." Anne told Sasha as She walked into Their Apartment.

Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, "Why? something happen at Work?"

Anne smiled with an annoyed expression, "Why yes! actually,"

"I had to listen to Dozens of Questions about Marcy, The entire day!"

She pouted as She whispered, "because the kids kept telling the next class about it..."

"But back to what I was saying!" She put Her hands on Her hips, "I had to listen to Questions about Marcy all day, because Someone visited me at work and Kissed me, In front of LIKE 20 STUDENTS-"

"Hey Girls~!" Marcy waved, cutting Anne off.

Anne smiled, "You know, I can be mad at you, but the second I see your face all the Anger goes away."

Marcy furrowed Her eyebrows, "What? Why were you mad at me?"

Anne crossed Her arms, "Work visit ring a bell? I had questions All day from students about you."

Marcy put Her arms around Anne, "I'm sorry Anna-Banana..."

Anne blushed, "It's fine..."

Marcy smiled as She let go, "Good! because I have a question for you two!"

Sasha raised an eyebrow, "What's up?"

Marcy grabbed onto both of Their hands, "I was wondering if you'd like to Join my Stream tomorrow? My fans have been asking to see you since you Made out during my stream,"

Anne and Sasha nervously laughed at each other before Marcy continued,

"So I was wondering if you'd like to join!"

"We'd make cupcakes~" She whispered in a Flirty voice.

Anne smirked, "Well then Obviously, the answer is yes."

Sasha nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I don't even think we can say no to Cupcakes."

Marcy smiled, pumping Her fist up in Victory, "Yes!"

—————————————
Published :
July, 13th, 2022.

Word Count :
1240.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...
59K 1.8K 36
Lately Marcy has been crushing on Anne and Sasha without knowing it. She's already come to terms with her crush on Anne, but she still hasn't realize...
8.2K 284 35
Marcy runs away to escape the pressures of life. But she meets an other runaway that just might change her life forever. This is my first fanfic that...
99.4K 3.1K 42
A Taiwanese-American 13 year old teen has many problems in her life such as confessing to her best friends, insecurities and imperfections, and her p...