Crazy (For you) β˜† N. Mikaelson

By Gigi666333

π»π‘œπ“Œ 𝒹𝒾𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝓂𝒢𝓃𝒢𝑔𝑒 π“‰π‘œ π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ’Έπ“‡π‘’π“Œ π“Šπ“… π“‚π“Ž 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒? 𝒒𝑒𝓉 π‘œπ“Šπ“‰... More

PSA
☽✩☾ β˜ͺ︎ ☽✩☾
β˜† β˜ͺ︎ β˜†
β˜ͺ︎ β˜†
☽ 0 ☾
☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾

☽ 6 ☾

2.1K 100 19
By Gigi666333

Return

"Hi, you must be Jenna. I'm Elena's mother." Savannah hears as she steps up to the Gilbert-Sommers home. 

"Isobel." Elena mumbles in fright, thinking that Jenna is oblivious. "Hello Elena, it's nice to see you again." She taunts, looking in between the aunt and niece duo wanting to stir up some drama. 

"Jenny! I'm back and i've got some serious tea to spill." She shouted dramatically and she pushed Isobel out of the way causing her to stumble sideways and walked through the threshold. "Oh, do tell." The redhead laughed as she followed her into the kitchen with a smile. 

Elena and Isobel watched in confusion. "So basically, I found my sister. She's great. God she's a bitch but i guess that's hereditary because me too. We spent the full moon together in Montana and then we spent a few weeks traveling and getting to know each other and then here's the tea. My sister and the governor of Montana's daughter?" She put up two peace signs before bumping them together. Jenna's jaw dropped and Savannah nodded frantically. "Right?! They bumped coochies and my sister totally became her sugar baby. She's totally loaded right now but that probably won't last long." 

The vampire listened at the front door in mild interest. She hasn't heard any good gossip since she turned. Elena looked at the tanned girl in disgust before turning back to her bio-mommy. "Goodbye Isobel." The doppelganger slammed the door in her face and ran up the stairs, not wanting to face her aunt after betraying her again.

The immortal woman scoffed before walking away. She needs to find out more about this new girl. She wasn't here when she arrived the first time but now she walks in and acts all friendly with Jenna as if she's known her for years. 

"We split up yesterday and made plans to meet up again soon." 

The friends bagan to catch up more, telling stories from the months that Savannah was gone, the spells she learned and the way Jenna and Alaric had become official. They spent the whole night and the next morning together after sleeping off the bottle of wine they drank. 

"We're actually supposed to meet up with Damon at the grill around now, do you want to come?" Savannah nodded and they took Jenna's car. John had just pulled in as they left.

When they entered they were laughing, gaining the attention of the two men. 

"Sparky?! You didn't say you we're coming back yet!" He picked her up and twirled her around making her squeal. Alaric watched in shock, surprised that Damon, who had been moody since Savannahs departure, was openly showing affection. 

Savannah remembered something and grimaced. "I forgot something in your kitchen Jenna." Said woman tossed her the car keys and shrugged. "If you crash my car i'll pay someone to skin you." She teased. 

Savannah sped back to the Gilbert residence and ran through the open door just as Elena, John and Stefan came down the stairs. 

"You invited her in the house?!" Elena scolded as Stefan put his hands on her waist comfortingly. "She has information about Klaus."

The hybrid stepped in and spoke up. "No, she's compelled by Klaus." Making Isobels eyes subtly widen. Veins emerged from under her eyes and she went to attack. Savannah raised a hand and twisted her fist. Isobels head cocked to the side, bending at an awkward angle and she was dead...ish. 

"Right- Well, I'm going back to the grill. Keep her dead until I can find a spell to reverse the compultion."

"Who is that girl? She's a witch?" She heard John ask as she started the car again.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•

When she came back Alaric was gone and Jenna was talking animatedly to Damon about phycology. 

"Being in love is the same as having obsessive compulsive disorder on a biochemical  level. That explains a lot actually. But, a study was done with 20 subjects who had fallen in love in the last 6 months and unmedicated OCD patients, and it was found that both groups had significantly lower density of the 5-HT transporter. Therefore, your brain treats love and obsession very similarly." 

"This is the face I make when I can't understand big words." Damon pointed at his face and crossed his eyes while pursing his lips. Savannah snorted as she sat down. He wasn't supposed to use that line until season 6 but it's funny every time.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•

After a while of catching up, Damon and Savannah went back to the boarding house for a quick stop to change. "Did you move it?" She asked before walking in. He hummed with a short nod as Katherine walked into the room. 

On her way back to Mystic Falls, Savannah had send Damon a message to not be a dumbass and hide the moonstone anywhere in the boarding house. She send him a spot to hide it in that no one but the both of them would be able to find. 

Mason was alive, just not able to be found because Damon had bribed him into running off and not contacting Katherine again. Tyler apparently left with him after the doppelganger triggered his curse at the ball. Caroline was a vampire but this time her mom knew about it and supported her as best as she could after the trauma. Liz knows about Damon and Stefan and are okay with it, that is something that surprised Savannah entirely. Apparently Damon and Liz had a besties for the resties thing going on. He was there for her when she had to leave her job to do chemo and helped her out when she was healing from her brain surgery. Savannah had warned him that vampire blood doesn't heal cancer so he couldn't help her that way, but he did what he could for her.

"I don't think we've met. I'm Katherine, pleasure I'm sure." The vampire smirks and looks Savannah up and down. Savannah winked and nodded. "Yep. Already creamed my panties as soon as I saw you. You're way hotter than Elena BTW." 

"She gets it." Katherine nodded and pointed to the slightly shorter girl. Damon rolled his eyes at his flirty friend and ex, and flipped them off. 

"The dance is tomorrow. You could be my date and we could cause some...Chaos."  She smirked at the older Doppelganger. She smirked back and nodded. "I think you're my new favorite." They hooked arms and Damon threw his into the air, exasperated. 

"Who's side are you on?!" 

They two girls just kept walking as they whispered plans to each other. Katherine wanted to cause some mischief anyway, it was convenient that someone was feeling the same. 

"Do you know any spells that take compulsion away? I don't have any grimores to go through." She asked both the vampires after she and Katherine got done planning.

"I'm going to get some in a bit from the Jonas place today since their both goners. They'd go to waste." 

Katherine looked at the girl in confusion. "I thought you were a werewolf?" 

"I am."

"But you're a witch." 

"Yep."

Damon breathed out heavily in annoyance. "She's both. She's a hybrid."

"Actually i was thinking about that. 'Hybrid' is already taken so I have to call myself something else. What do you think?" She interrupted. Both vampires thought for a second before shooting off ideas.

"Bi-brid?"

"Taken."

"Fuse?"  "Mongrel." Katherine and Damon spoke at the same time. Both girls turned to the man and raised a brow. "Mongrel. Really?"

"What?! You crave chaos and it literally means cross breed."

Katherine couldn't help but agree. "Yeah. You could take back the word. Like we did with 'bitch.' I could call you a bitch and it means it's a good thing. Just do the same with Mongrel."

Savannah scowled at the pair. "'Bitch' was never a racist thing though; it was a sex thing. I think i'll stick with 'fuse.' It sounds cooler."

After their conversation, Damon left to go collect the grimoires with Bonnie and Jeremy since Savannah decided to stay and plan more with the 500 year old vampire. 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•

Savannah was already in the parlor the next morning with Katherine when Damon called her for a meeting. Elena and Bonnie were in the other room with Mr.Henry signing the deed to the house.

"Might wanna get out now Kitty, you won't have an invite soon."

"SAVANNAH YOUR TURN." She heard Damon shout. "WHAT?" Her turn for what?

"Come sign!"

She groaned and pushed Katherine out the door. "Sign what?" Everyone looked at her as if she was completely stupid. "The deed. Obviously." He stated with an eye roll. Her eyebrows went to her hairline while she looked in between the others to see if this was a joke. 

"Are you for real? I thought it was Elena's safe house or whatever? Oh shit i forgot about Isobel. . . She's still in the basement right?" 

"Weak and grey. Yes." Stefan stated before walking out of the house. Damon nodded toward the packet's and followed his little brother. The werewolf stared at the vampires backs with her jaw dropped. "So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks Elena from behind her. 

"For now. As sole owner, only I can invite a certain type of person in if you know what I mean."

"Psh. Sole owner. You heard em' they've gotta be invited in by both of us. Meaning you won't be able to invite vampires in that you just put your blind trust in." Savannah mocked as Mr.Henry gave her an identical packet to Elena's.  

"Well, I wouldn't want to clean it. . . " Bonnie jokes, hoping to diffuse the tension going on between the two girls. 

Damon and Stefan were talking outside when the three girls and the lawyer walked to the threshold. "Thank you Mr.Henry. Drive safe." Savannah shook his hand before Elena followed. 

"Come in my favorite eternal stud." She waved her hand in jokingly. He walked through and Elena invites Stefan in. 

"What about me?" Katherine pouted. "You have to start taking vervain and promise not to go against us and I will let you in. While I do like you, I know your motto. 'It's better you die than I.' You're a survivor but I will hand you over to Cade myself if you even attempt to take mine or Damon's life." The other three looked at her in betrayal when she didn't mention them. 

"Fine I promise or whatever." She rolled her eyes. Savannah stepped forward and held out her pinky causing the ancient vampire to scoff. "Really? What are we? 12?"

"One of us is." She copied Elena's line and waited. Katherine apprehensively hooked her pinky with Savannah's and she was satisfied. The werewolf will keep her promise from the other side if she has to. 

If only she knew. 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•

Katherine will be getting ready for the dance, but Savannah has to go to school. She had kept up with her work online when she wasn't with the wolves or Hayley. Caroline was completely surprised when she found out that the girl was still graduating without even going to school for over 6 months.

The fuse had hoped that Katherine wouldn't get kidnapped while she's at school because that would suck.

Savannah took the car than Damon had compelled for her before she left to school making the attention go to her. It's a small town and everybody knows everybody. So when a new car pulls in, everyone gets curious.

It wasn't an entirely flashy car. It was a 1999 Mazda Miata. Well, to her it wasn't flashy because she's from 2 decades into the future so it probably was flashy to the teens, she summarized.

Savannah stepped out of the car and hooked her arms with the waiting Caroline. People were in shock, seeing how much the girl changed since they saw her last. Rumors went around that she ran away because she was pregnant or on drugs. She only wore baggy clothes to school and now she's strutting in wearing skin tight clothes and heels walking with the most popular girl in school.

"I'm shocked that the school is still letting you graduate!"

"Yes, Care. You said that about 10 times before I even got back." She snickered.

The two soon split up to go to their classes after agreeing to meet at the grill tomorrow.

Savannah was just waiting on Klaus to take over Alaric's body. When she walked into the history classroom and didn't see anyone she huffed and sat down. She pulled out a grimoire that was spelled to look like a Harry Potter Half Blood Prince book and waited some more.

When the man entered the room about 20 minutes after the bell rang, Savannah hid a grin.

"Free period or whatever." He mumbled, sitting down in the chair and went through 'his' phone. A guy, Jerry if she remembers correctly questioned the free period causing Klaric to look up. He discreetly rolled his eyes as he answered with, 'because I said so. Study for the exam.'

His eyes roamed the room and stopped on the werewolf in realization. She felt that his eyes were on her, she was confused as to why they were, but she didn't look up from her book. He never got Katherine and Isobel was taken before she could off herself so he shouldn't have much information.

Klaus stared at the girl as he recognized her to be the woman who killed the bartender. The werewolf  that intrigued him. Him. The 1,000 year old future hybrid that has seen all.

He shook himself out of his stupor and looked away from his bodies student. . . he will take care of it later. 'This town may have it's uses after all.'

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•

Once again, Savannah was seen laying across the couch in the parlor with her head in Katherine's lap and a mojito in her hand. Katherine played with her hair as she frowned listening to Damon talk. 

"So we go to the dance, we find him." 

"I don't think I want to go anymore, Sav." Katherine told. "I'll protect you from the other hybrid. Don't worry. Plus, he wouldn't kill you. The worst he would do today is make you stab yourself." She shrugged, playing with a ball of magic between her fingers. 

"He can be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school. Guess it's not as safe as you guys though huh?" 

A knock sounded from the door before Alaric entered.

"Alaric looks kinda hot today. Is that just me?" Savannah asked. Katherine gave him a good stare before shaking her head. "No, he does look particularly attractive. Jenna's got her claws in him though." She pouted.

"There you are." Damon acknowledged, ignoring Savannah and Katherine's conversation. "Sorry i'm late."

"Hey, I need you to put me down as chaperone for the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move and Savannah is taking Kitty as her date so I have to find another way in." He mock glared at the two girls before turning back to the teacher. 

"That is human nature, that people come after you, willingly enough, provided only that you no longer love or want them." Savannah stated distantly as she didn't pay attention to the conversation around her. Katherine paused at her words, remembering reading that somewhere. Savannahs arm shot up and a book fell into it. 

Possession by A.S. Byatt.

"The first time i heard the name Klaus I didn't think of the Hybrid, I thought of the cartoon talking fish." Savannah stated, downing the rest of her mojito and stood up. "Come on, I need a shower and you have to find your outfit." She dragged the 500 year old vampire up the stairs as everyone watched in amusement. 

When they were out of hearing range Katherine spoke up. "Thanks for the warning." She held up the book that Savannah had recommended for her to read only the day before. The girl only shrugged and took her top off. "It's whatever. Just stay where I can hear you just in case." 

"I'm an "old timer vampire." I can take care of myself." The doppelganger said factually. Savannah only turned her head and raised an eyebrow causing the brunette to huff and sit down on the bed. 

By the time the two girls were ready, it was time to leave. Katherine had sped them to the dance instead of riding in a car and they walked in confidently. People who had already seen Elena did a double take, some even spitting out their punch. 

"Elena? I just saw you. Why did you change?" Matt asked after walking away from Caroline. "Oh! I'm not Elena. She's my. . . Twin. I'm Katy. This is Savannah."

"Yeah, we met. Hi Savannah. So where do you come from?" He said with a flirtatious undertone. "Jacksonville." Her tone was flat before she pulled Savannah to the dance floor. 

'Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin' rang through the speakers. Katherine's arm was wrapped around the shorter girls waist as they mocked a fast paced waltz. When Katherine winked at her, Savannah took the signal. 

She let out a small blast of magic out, making it hit a big batch of balloons. Some people screamed and some jumped but most laughed. 

Then, she sent another blast to the sprinkler system. 

Lastly, she sent out a temporary spell that would make people randomly burst into song for the rest of the night. 

Then it was Katherines turn. 

One by one she went around compelling people to ignore people's screaming as long as it was being caused by them. 

Then she feasted. Savannah watched on the sidelines as blood dribbled down the vampires CHIN. She hadn't been able to feed from the vain for weeks due to the council. This was only the beginning of the chaos. 

Damon had sped to them after finding out that Bonnie was going to die if she did the spell. 

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked the Fuse, ignoring the doppelgänger all together. "Maybe. It depends on what it is." She answered vaguely before healing all of the teens Katherine fed on with a mumbled incantation. 

"I'M GONNA SWING FROM THE CHANDELIER~ I'M GONNA LIVE LIKE TOMORROW DOESN'T EXIST!~" Someone sung loudly from the crowd making the two girls crack up.  

"I need you to do your witchy juju on BonBon so she doesn't die."

"She has the power of 100 witches. She can cast that spell on herself. What do you really need?" Katherine rolled her eyes at the vampire. Savannah pointed at her and nodded in agreement. 

"Okay fine. I was wondering if you could maybe possibly perhaps cast a teeny tiny little spell that would keep Elena out of whatever room this shit goes down in." 

"Let's go I guess." She only shrugged before going to the cafeteria. "Make sure they go in here." 

"Apné sà mene." Her hands waved around the doorway and she focused on the intention of keeping only Elena out.  

"Okay, try it." She waved the two vampires into the room. Damon walked in then out and gave Savannah a high five. "Yeah. Good job Sparky." 

Katherine then stepped out hesitantly, as if she would catch fire any second. "Okay we're good."

Katherine and Savannah then left the dance, officially done with teenagers for the night.

When they were very buzzed off of Damons expensive bourbon an hour later, Elena came storming in with Stefan.

"Did you put that spell up?!" Her voice broke as she screamed her question. "Yeppers. 'Twas me Doppelicous. Have a bourbon." She gave her a cup with a small amount of alcohol while hers was nearly full. 

After the cup came down from her lips there was a harsh sting to the side of her face. 

Elena's brown doey eyes glared down at her as tears fell down her cheeks. 

"Well... Did he believe it?" She drawled as her eyes flashed gold. "What?" 

"Well, I wasn't wanting to steal Damons thunder-" Damon sped into the room and glared at the hand print on Savannah's face that was slowly healing. "Please, the floor is yours." 

"Bonnie had a plan. She had to "die." She said with air quotes. "Bonnie cast a spell keeping her alive... She had to make it look real so you couldn't know and we had to keep you from barging in and ruining the plan. She's at the witch house. Bonnie is fine. Say thank you to Damon. Goodnight." She stated before walking out of the house, slamming the door in the process. 

Katherine would have stopped her but Damon shook his head, telling her to give the werewolf some time. 

If only they knew that Maddox was waiting outside. 

If only they knew that they had screwed Savannah over with this 'save Elena' plan. 

If only they knew that Savannah would die the next day as the werewolf sacrifice in Niklaus Mikaelson's ritual. 

If only Klaus knew that he would fuck up his future in the process. 

A/N 

Idk who the governor of montana is or if he/she/they have a hot daughter (of age) but i thought it would be something fun to add in.

Also, this book doesn't follow the exact plot since she already changed things. Some things will be switched around and happen later, and some things will happen a lot sooner. Some things may even never happen at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 44 12
[This book is a continuation of my first book, The Demigod and The Originals. Please feel free to read that first so it won't get confusing.] You are...
817K 31.9K 45
I will be the first to say that I'm not sure why I happened to seemingly be reincarnated into one Caroline Forbes? I don't do cheerleading, sure I'm...
644K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
2.8K 82 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...