Deku the Infernal God in DxD

بواسطة RiquelmeRicky1

I don't know what to put in the description المزيد

Information
Prologue
Academy Kuoh
Demons Movement
Unexpected Visit
Dragon God of Infinity
A Nun? A Ransom
Conversation with the Demons
The God of Destruction
Forest of the Relatives 1/2
Forest of the Relatives 2/2
The Phenex Heir
Training
Gremory vs Phoenix
Revelation
Gremory family
The Arrival of the Exorcists
Kokabiel
Unexpected Visit

Memories

1.7K 24 7
بواسطة RiquelmeRicky1

It had been a few days since Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira, and Mulan joined him at his home.

After they moved in with Deku, they fainted when they learned that Ophis the Ouroboros Dragon was with Izuku, and when she called him the Mad Dragon King

Although they moved in with Deku, Tiamat still technically worked for Ajuka and her pride wouldn't allow her to break the contract. So, Deku allowed her to continue helping the Blue Maou at times. However, for Tiamat, Izuku's orders would take priority.

It was really amusing for Deku to see Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan's shocked expressions upon learning that he was really the Mad King, Shiva's right hand man.

Izuku also shared his and his parents' true identity, as well as showing his "true" appearance to them.

To say that Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan were pissed off was an understatement, she was totally pissed at Sirzechs and Grayfia for what they did to Deku

From the looks of it, the underworld was told that Deku was stillborn because his body couldn't withstand the power of his parents and was buried in a shrine created by the Gremory Clan.

Deku scoffed at that, as if that was something capable of killing him, how would someone who resisted [Divine Flame] die from something like that?

The power difference between him and the Crimson Satan and the strongest Queen was infinite, even without his true body.

The body he was born in was amazing, not as much as his last reincarnation but it was enough

Deku had to stop Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan from descending to the underworld as the dragons were extremely angry and wanted to kill Sirzechs and Grayfia for what they did.

Tiamat even said that if Deku revealed his identity, the entire underworld could turn into chaos, not only because of his power, but also because he was the son of who he was, the demons wouldn't like what the Gremory's did and especially with Sirzechs.

But Deku didn't care about that

We can currently see him in his Subspace accompanied by Saphira Mulan and Ryu who had asked him to train them.

He agreed with a smile to this request.

Now we can see Ryu, Saphira and Mulan seriously looking at him releasing their auras

Deku smiled at their auras and also began to emanate his own, causing clouds of cosmic dust to form.

The thunder of Cosmic clouds rumbled strongly under Subspace

The immense lightning bolts fell, releasing crackling dust on the Subspace floor.

That began to permeate the bodies of the three who began to scream when the cosmic energy entered their bodies.

The three passed out as the energy built into their body.

Deku calmly waited for the three to wake up.

After one, Ryu, Saphira, and Mulan woke up feeling their bodies changed.

Deku: What's up? How does it feel to receive energy from the Universe?

He asked in a serene tone, seeing the surprised look of the three

Ryu: E-Energy of the Universe...?

Deku: Yes, cosmic energy is technically the energy of the Universe. And now you have it in your body.

The mouths of the three took the shape of "O" surprises.

Deku: Well, your growth potential is still limited, but depending on the type of training I give you, I can say that you would become as strong as Great Red.

He said making the three's eyes widen in shock.

Deku: Let's start training. Run 100 km, do 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, 100 of everything.

He said leaving Ryu, Saphira and Mulan pale.

Saphira: You want to kill us?!

Deku: Runf, that's nothing, I've been training since the day I was born. You are very soft. If you want to master cosmic energy, you will need to put your body at risk, put your life on the line. And if you couldn't do that, the energy in your body is useless, what's the point of having power and your body can't handle that power?

Ryu, Saphira and Mulan clicked their tongues annoyed since it was true

Ryu: We're not a monster like you.

He said studying the cheeks

Deku: Haha what a pity, this is just child's play for me. The training I had with my master was cruel and brutal. I doubt you would resist one day with that training.

He said shuddering as he remembered Rimuru's brutal training

Well, he was simply thrown into [Absolute Void] to train, in constant contact with the Primordial energies that were constantly consuming his body and leaving him worn out for training.

This was unbearable, his master made him use only physical strength, without the use of any magic or Qi, as he nullified these abilities.

Rimuru made him exhaust his body by expending all his Internal Energy, Qi, Ki, Chi, Mana, Star Energy, Cosmic Energy, etc. Rimuru made him exhaust all the energy in his body even if it meant he died countless times.

Mulan: We're not like you, you monster.

She said turning her face and pouting

Saphira: But Deku-kun, you said "master" didn't you? Is he stronger than you?

Deku gave them a nostalgic smile as he remembered his master/father who helped him when no one else helped him

Deku: He's a father to me... I'm very grateful to him for taking care of me and training me. And yes, he is stronger than me.

Saphira and Mulan were thoughtful

Ryu: How much stronger?

Deku looked thoughtful, placing his hand on his chin.

Deku: (My father is nicknamed "The True Omnipotent"? What now? How strong is he?)

Deku: Well, I don't even know how to tell you, but I can say that the difference between him and me is infinite. I am infinitely weaker than the master.

Ryu: AWESOME!

She screamed with wonder in her voice

Mulan: I agree with Ryu, this is amazing.

She said smiling

Saphira: I really wanted to meet you.

Deku: Who knows, maybe someday, you perverts?

He said in a teasing tone, making the three blush.

Ryu/Saphira/Mulan: B-Baka! We are not perverts!

They screamed very red because of Izuku's provocation

Deku: Hehe, yes, they are very perverted.

Veins began bouncing on their foreheads as they gnashed their teeth in frustration.

Saphira: Tsk, goddamn idiot.

Deku: Oh? So who were the people who always after me when I showered? Not only you, but your mother too?

Saphira, Mulan and Ryu turned their faces to the side whistling, since it was true, they along with their mother always look him taking a bath

Since when the water splashed over his perfect body, running over those beautiful muscles trained and defined giving them a rush of blood down his nose, while his lust was a million

Ryu: Don't blame us being you be beautiful.

Deku started laughing out loud and making Ryu realize what he said

Deku: So you guys really took over? Haha ha.

Sapphira: Argh! But it's true! Blame yourself for being hot!

Mulan: You're the one who made us become like this!

They said throwing all the blame on Izuku

Deku: Is it my fault then? You should blame yourselves for being lustful, not me perverted.

Ryu: We are, who wouldn't have lust in full swing when they see a body like yours?

Deku: You talk about me, but have you ever looked at yourself?

The three began to look at her body.

Mulan: Yes, we know we make men lust, except for you.

Deku smiled confidently

Deku: Of course, since I don't care about a slender body. But now...

He put a sadistic smile on his face that scared Ryu, Mulan and Saphira away.

Deku: Now let's start your training.

So Ryu's training, Mulan and Saphira started training under the supervision of Deku who was looking at them all the time so they don't run away from training

Some time later:

Deku was in the kitchen preparing something for Ophis, Saphira, Mulan, Tiamat and Ryu to eat went to his room

Saphira, Mulan, Tiamat, and Ryu were already used to their lives.

With Deku:

He was in his room sitting on his bed

He glanced over at the picture frame beside his bed and smiled a little before getting ready for bed.

However, before he could finally let himself be carried away by the comfort of the bed, a glow took over his room.

The Gremory Group's magic circle formed on the floor of his room. The circle made a great glow that lit up the whole room, and revealed a person

A red haired female silhouette

Deku: Rias...

He spoke as he looked at the Heiress Gremory, who emerged from the magic circle, flushed.

Rias continued to blush a little more than before. She approached Deku, so close that they were face to face. Her smile lit up her own face, while her eyes floated normally. Her hand touched her own breast, causing Deku to look doubtfully.

Rias: Deku-kun, make love to me.

Deku: What?

He asked not understanding what she meant.

Rias: I said, I've decided, make love to me, Deku-kun!

Rias pouted, put her hand on her shirt and ripped it off. She didn't even unbutton it and throw it on the floor. Her eyes fluttered even more, baring her breasts to the Mad King who stared with no visible emotion.

Deku: What do you think you're doing?

Rias' eyes squinted at her form.

Rias: I... I want to have sex with you... I... Am I not good enough?

Deku stared at her for a few seconds before an idea popped into his mind.

Deku: Very well.

He said causing Rias to look at him.

Deku pulled Rias against him causing the Devil boy to develop madly. Rias lay down beneath him. He could feel the soft skin on her body. Even the feel of her bra and panties... No, Rias had even removed that too, feeling her leg threading into the girl's part, and her threading her leg into Deku's crotch

Deku approached her slowly running his hand through Rias' thighs as he approached her lips, Rias closed her eyes waiting for what was to come.

She waited and waited and waited but nothing came

When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was alone in bed and that Deku was sitting in a chair a little way in front of her with his typical indifferent expression.

Deku: What are you trying to do, Rias?

He asked crossing his arms and looking with narrowed eyes at Rias

Rias: Why couldn't you do things to me? Why can't I be enough?

She asked as tears started to well up around her eyes.

Deku narrowed his eyes even more making Rias instinctively recoil.

Deku: That's not something to do, Rias. This is only done when you have feelings for the person, I'm quite capable of knowing that you think that way, and even then, it doesn't happen that way and even more in this desperate way. Are we in love, by any chance?

He asked crossing his legs

Rias looked into her eyes and saw that he was genuinely curious for her answer.

Even though she already knew the answer, she took a deep breath.

Rias: I want you, Deku...

Deku: Are you sure? Why did you hesitate, then?

Rias didn't answer

Deku: Although it's more like despair. You may be able to have a convincing voice and act, but I know perfectly well when a person is lying to me, I've dealt with it all my life. So if you're just going to lie and try to use me, something that would be impossible, you'd have to do a lot better.

He with a serene expression

Rias ran her hand through her hair and inhaled a few breaths.

Rias: This is something only you could help me with, Deku. Please help me.

Deku rolled his eyes and said:

Deku: What are you really doing here? What you want from me?

He asked in an indifferent tone

Rias' eyes began to water and she gently shed them

He is right

Everything he said, everything was true

And she hated that it was

If it had been someone else, perhaps someone with less knowledge on matters like this, what would have happened?

Would she have gone all the way?

And if she did, would she feel like he said?

Many questions ran through your mind

She couldn't deny that he'd given her some thought-provoking subjects.

Deku already knew about Rias's arranged marriage, and he didn't care, he didn't care what would happen to her

He took a long frustrated breath.

Deku: I'll help you.

Rias looked at him

Rias: But you don't know what's going on.

Deku: Don't worry about it, I'll help you with whatever I can.

He said looking at the demon

Rias: Deku...

Rias approached, while Deku's arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled her into a hug and she felt... Something

How willing he was to help her even without knowing

He really was a kind person

Rias felt her heart speed up.

Even the way he hugged her was comforting. Something she's been missing lately, someone to comfort her and keep her warm. He was a man in her eyes, a man who would take care of a girl

Rias: I don't know what to do... That was my only method. If I don't, then...

Deku turned away from Rias as he looked at her

Deku: There's always another option, Rias. Don't let your despair take over your rationality, it's just a matter of perspective.

He said smiling at her

Before Rias could say anything, her eyes nailed to her side.

It was a picture frame, it had a picture of the younger Izuku, probably thirteen or fourteen years old, and he had the biggest smile Rias had ever seen on him, the purest and most genuine. But what caught her attention the most was who was with Deku

Hugging Deku was a girl with long black hair like the night, her face was beautiful and her eyes had a very light lilac hue, she had a beautiful smile

She was a beautiful girl, even Rias had to admit that she was beautiful indeed, even by supernatural standards.

Rias: Deku.

She called out, making Deku turn his attention to her.

Rias: Who is she?

She asked pointing to the picture frame

Deku's eyes went to the picture frame when an unparalleled sadness could be seen in her eyes, as he lost himself in his worst memories.

Deku's memory place was an immense battlefield, blood and body parts painted the ground.

Deku's dragons devoured the remaining bodies

They weren't just human bodies, but they also had those of Gods, Dragons (not Deku's), Angels, Fallen Angels, Demons...

Deku was kneeling in the midst of all his dragons, his body bathed in blood, but not his own but that of all his enemies.

The drops of water fell on the floor in front of Deku, in front of her was the almost lifeless body of a beautiful woman with long black hair while her eyes reflected little life, she looked at Deku who hugged her with all his strength as if when if he released her she would disappear

The drops of water fell on the girl's face who looked up and saw that it wasn't rain, but the tears of the almighty Mad Dragon King who was crying begging for help

For even he with all his might and might could do nothing to save the woman in his arms.

She looked at Deku as she used her remaining strength to reach out her hand and wipe away his tears.

Because someone as powerful and important as he doesn't deserve to cry for an insignificant existence like her.

???: Hey.... Don't cry...

The girl said weakly, even with her weak voice it was possible to feel in awe of her and feel the love and tenderness she deposited in her words

Deku: Why... Why should you die?! Why am I always late?!

He begged that any being in this world could give him an answer.

Even though he knew it would be impossible

???: You don't have to cry for an unimportant person like me...

She said weakly using her last strength to comfort the man she loved

Deku: IT'S NOT TRUE!!

He screamed like she'd said the dumbest thing in the world.

Deku: Only you are important, only you are valuable. You were the only one who gave me a value to live in this world... Please...

He said with all his might as more tears streamed from his eyes

The woman in Deku's arms cried as if what Deku had said was the most important thing to her, as if that alone would make her happy.

???: Thank you Deku, for giving a meaningless existence like me the opportunity... To love...

She said weakly as she looked at Deku before her arm dropped along with her now dead gaze to the floor when even her soul had disappeared so she could never come back

Deku shook her body as if he expected her to get up, as if this was one of the pranks she always played and then she would laugh at him saying he was too serious

Let her smile at him

The same smile that helped him not to sink the entire dimension into [Absolute Void]

Because? Because? Because?

Why he possessed so much strength and power but still let the person he loved die

If he had all his power... All the power... He could call his master/father here to revive his beloved

But unfortunately he wouldn't get it, he didn't have all his power and his body couldn't take it.

He didn't care about his body! He just wanted to see her one more time! Even if it means he will have his entire Outoversal existence wiped out!

Why didn't he focus on improving his healing magic?!

How could he forget something like that? As?!

He couldn't go back in time because of the restrictions he would suffer...

Sadly, that was the sad and harsh reality that he realized that even with all his might and strength, he can't do anything about it.

For the next few hours, all that was heard in the midst of his dragons that were massacring the rest, was the cry of the almighty King of Destruction, who even with all his power in the end arrived late to the point of not being able to save what was most important to him. he

The person he loved

When he finished crying, his rage took over his body, he was going to sweep away all the factions and Pantheons involved in the death of his beloved.

But Shiva, Parvati, Kali, Durga and Scathach appeared and stopped him from causing the destruction of the entire supernatural and human world.

Out of memories:

The silence that permeated Deku's room was uncomfortable, as Rias looked at the Black Swordsman who was silent.

Rias had never seen Deku with such a sad look on his face, it was like he was a completely different person than the one she knew.

Rias even considered that she had asked about something very personal and would apologize.

However, before she could speak, the Dragon King spoke:

Deku: She was... A very important person to me.

He said in a solemn tone

Rias had never heard Deku speak so affectionately about something like this, it was like he was talking about the most precious person in the world to him.

But at the same time he had a deep sadness in his eyes, as if he was remembering something that marked him a lot.

Rias had also noticed the way Deku spoke

Rias: (Was it?)

She thought from the way he spoke, and that might indicate one thing.

Rias could feel the sadness in his tone of voice and in the look on his face, she can guess that she must have been very important to Izuku.

Rias: She's very pretty.

She said looking at the picture

Surprisingly, Deku got a big smile on her face, it wasn't that fake, fake smile of his, but a real smile when he looked at the picture.

Rias was even surprised at the joy that seemed to radiate when he went to look at the girl in the picture, Rias even admitted that she got a little jealous of it

Deku: *Smile* Yes, she's very pretty.

Rias: What was she like?

She asked curious

Deku gained a happy smile on his face and looked nostalgic.

Deku: She was always very cheerful and happy with everything, always saw the bright side of everything and everyone, always very optimistic.

He said in a nostalgic and loving tone

Deku: She always said that I was very serious and pessimistic and she always made me laugh and she managed to get me out of it with her happy and relaxed way, she managed to get along with everyone.

He said radiating happiness

Good Rias can't help but smile too with the way Deku talked about the girl, the loving tone he referred to her, the nostalgia in his tone of voice, the joy that was clear on his face

Rias: *Curious* What was her name?

Deku smiled as he remembered the woman he loved

Deku: Selene, her name is Selene.

He said smiling before looking at Rias with a happy face.

Deku: Her name means "Moon" or "Glow", I always thought it suited her.

He said putting his hand inside his shirt pulling out a pendant

It was a relatively large place, it was extremely beautiful and looked like it had been made directly by the Gods, it was a moon carved in silver and diamonds and a sun made purely of gold and almost golden yellow topaz, they were well fitted with each other and in the center of them it was possible to open and that revealed the same photo of the portrait frame

Deku: I always thought that name suits her very well, even with all the darkness and sadness around her, she always glowed beautifully, she always lit up the sadness of my life and was one of the reasons I didn't destroy this world.

He said with a pure smile

Rias couldn't help but be captivated by the way Deku spoke of her.

Rias: What happened to her?

However, she soon regretted asking that question when she saw all of Deku's joy drain away and he was left with a sad look.

Deku: She's gone.

He said as his joy faded and he took her cold face again

Rias looked down, feeling the sadness in Deku's voice, her little joy had quickly faded when before Deku's loving voice had become implacable, cold and indifferent as usual.

But before Deku could ask what was happening to Rias, the bedroom door was violently thrown open.

Deku and Rias turned their gaze towards the door and saw Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan standing at the door.

Ryu: Master... What are you doing with that little demon?

She asked in a cold voice

Tiamat:. And to think the little demon was moving so fast.

She said with a narrow look

Deku tried to say something to say they were wrong, but the situation wasn't helping.

Fine, Rias was practically naked in Deku's bed with the Mad King who was also shirtless.

Anyone could, of course, understand this situation otherwise.

Saphira: I won't lose to that wretched Demon!

She said angrily as she ran to her shirt and threw herself on top of Deku

Saphira took Deku's hand and placed it on top of her breast, giving him a smirk.

Saphira: That will be more fun~

She said getting a huge blush on her face

Tiamat, Ryu, and Mulan all fired along as they also landed on top of Deku, ending up pulling Rias along.

Tiamat: Our master~ Five at the same time, you're really fierce~

She said maliciously causing Rias to blush as the five of them were now lying on top of Deku with their bodies against his

Izuku was wondering how the exciting situation just now became this.

However, before anything could be said, the five girls felt a shiver go through their spines as if something from beyond was threatening them.

Everyone turned their gaze to the door and saw who was standing there.

Ophis was standing there and she didn't have a pleasant look on her face.

Ophis: Intruder.

She said in her monotone voice as she raised her hand and created an all-black sphere of Draconic power.

However, the power she had created would not only vaporize Rias, but also Tiamat, Mulan, Ryu, and Saphira if it hit.

Ophis: Die.

She said, while Izuku widened his eyes and summoned her [Power of Destruction]

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

32.3K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
10.6K 877 26
Just like the title suggest, Ayanokoji is in highschool dxd. Issei will still be in here, it will follow a little bit of the original story with some...
47.3K 500 42
• complete • idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
71.5K 1K 19
I still don't write decent descriptions images and videos used here belong to their respective owners