AOT: Paradis React . . .

By thorinprime

Now what if an Cosmic being had taken the island of paradis into his care and used them to react the future a... More

Ch.1 [Akuma No Ko]
Ch.2 [Storm Of Steel]
Ch.4 [The Yeagerists]
Ch.5 [The Ackermans]
Ch. 6 [Attack On Marley]
Ch.7 [Grisha Memories]
Ch.8. [Ymir Fritz Origins & Eren's March]
Ch.9 [The Rumbling]

Ch.3 [ManKind Isn't Gone-WHAT?!]

16K 193 53
By thorinprime

.

In the broad daylight, At the Training camps were the military leaders of the branches.

Zackery inspected the Tanks with good care as He noticed that they were a different model of sorts.

"It seems to me, they are some kind of different model of the tanks we saw on the viewing.." commented Pixis as Zackery nodded in agreement.

"Whatever it is, It seems like Our Host is providing us technological advancements... But for what reason?..." Asked Nile as Erwin stepped forward with a serious gaze.

"Because to prepare us for the threat beyond the walls and the Titans..." Erwin claimed as Nile eyes widened while Pixis and Zackery eyes narrowed at this.

"Erwin-" Nile was about to say until the viewing came back and was about to begin.

Everyone noticed this as well, As Most are wondering what is it about to show now?...

"Is this is a portrait?" Eren wondered, holding a photograph.

Grisha gasped In shock at the sight of the photograph itself. It was Him, Dina, and Zeke....

Hannes looked at it before slapping himself then looked again. "What the..?..." He questioned himself.

Shadis eyes widened in shock and Disbelief to see Grisha with another woman and a Child?!

The Civilians of Shihganshina mutter to themselves about this discovery.

"Is that doctor Yeager?..."

"He looked young...?"

"It must be before he met Carla then..."

Carla eyes widened and so did Eren's, For they slowly glance towards the crowd that's surrounded Grisha as they were all shocked and sending suspicious glances toward the Man himself.

"Let me see it." Hange studied the photo. Dina sat with a child Zeke in her lap, Grisha standing by her chair. The three were dressed in formal attire. "No. This is far too detailed for this to be drawn by a person."

"That's Dr. Yeager's writing," Mikasa informed her, pointing at the back of the photo.

Hange flipped it and read. "'This is no illustration. Instead, this uses light reflected off a subject and burns the image on special paper. It's called a photograph."

Eren and Mikasa listened with wide eyes.

"Huh?..." Eren eyes blinked at this.

At Wall Rose, Frieda eyes widened at this description as she whispers to herself, "he's from the mainland.." in her eyes was a glimpse of hope.

Kenny looked At Uri who was having the biggest grin on his face while slightly creep him out a bit.

Hange eyes were filled with inspiration at this 'Photpgraph' itself. "Fascinating!" she was in awe. "I wonder what special paper it is. Do we have it? Can we make it? Or the technology to make this machine?" She went into muttering mass while Moblit Deadpans to himself.

Slowly, Hange's voice was replaced by Grisha's. "Look Quite nice right? Where I from, There are Many amazing Technologies like this! ManKind Isn't gone... " The photograph came into focus again. "Beyond the Walls, Countless humans live in comfortable refinement.. I pray the person who finds this book is a fellow patriot."

Everyone in the Walls were shock to horror at this revelation. Erwin eyes were filled with Hope. "I was right..." He Mutters to himself as Zackery, Pixis, Nile and Shadis were looking at Erwin with shock gazes.

Eren had emotionless eyes as He bore an Cold expression on him. As His hands clenched hard to the point it bled. Carla gasp as she noticed this. "Eren!" She Exclaimed as she immediately went to get the Medical kit in their home while making herself busy to not dwell on any of this until Grisha explains himself to her!

Grisha slumped like a bunch of weight had been lifted as Everyone looked at him with dumbfounded eyes. "D-dr Yeager you from beyond the walls?!" Yelled an Civilian who look like about to choked.

Grisha sighed as He nodded in defeat as he heard more gasps which causes him to flinch.

"Impossible..."

"It isn't right? I mean- the situation were in right now...."

"I can't believe it..!"

"Grice?"

Grisha eyes snapped Open as He looked up to see Grice and His Fellow Comrades as well. His mouth wide in horror.

"Grisha?! What the hell?!" Grice turned his head right, where Grisha's voice came from. "Why in the world did Zeke betray us?! He's your son!" His blindfold was removed. "I was an idiot to entrust everything to you! The Restorationists," he screamed in frustration. "Dina, too! Say something!"

Grisha's eyes widened in sorrow. "I'm sorry…"

"Why did we let…a guy like you…?" Grice wept, head bowed. "Eldia is finished…"

Grisha whimpers as He shakes his head in shame while his eyes filled with tears. "Guys...." He whispers softly with sadness in his tone.

"Eldia...?"

"Wait a minute.. Restorationists..?"

"What does that mean?..."

Erwin narrowed his eyes at the words 'Eldia' and 'Restorationists' as well.

Gross walked up to Grice. "We've got a lively one here. You're free to go." He kicked Grice off the wall.

"Grice!"

Grice went rolling down on the ground.

"Hey, Grice!"

"Run straight north!" Gross yelled, cupping his mouth with one hand. Grisha looked at him in surprise. "If you're lucky, you might make it to the Wall!"

"Oh my god..." Whispers Hannes as Everyone in the Walls saw the Uniform that the man was wearing was different and not seem in the Walls anywhere. In fact, The Location In this viewing wasn't anywhere in the Walls.

"Wall..?"

"Wait a minute!.. Wall Maria!.."

"They must have come from the South then!.."

Everyone in Wall Rose were slowly sending rising tensions towards Wall Sina where most of the bastards who called themselves Nobles Reside in.

Grisha sweating heavily as His breathing was rather rugged in someway.

Hands still tied behind him, Grice struggled to his knees.

"Sergeant Major Gross?" The Marleyan soldier said in confusion.

"Hmm? This your first time here?" Gross asked, arms crossed. Ten Marleyans stood behind a prisoner each on the wall. "If we let him run off," Gross said as Grice ran, "the Titans we're about to make will chase him down and leave the area. It won't be long till he's eaten. Isn't that right, Kruger?"

"Yeah."
.

There was silence.

Tense silence.

Like pressure being built up.

Only waiting for the right moment to explode . . .

Only for that moment to be . . .

"WHAT THE FUCK IN THE MOTHER OF-?!?" Yelled Hannes in horror at what those soldiers just said.

Yep, that did it.

Then suddenly Everyone in Shihganshina were in panic and horror at what the fat soldier just implied.

Armin stared in terror and sadness in his eyes while His grandfather was taking a lot harder then he did.

With the Survery Corps, Many of the members were having breakdowns or either vomiting up their lunches.

Hange was in horror as she drop her pen and notebook while trembling in undying terror. "T-titans...w-were humans...?" She asked in disbelief.

Zackery glanced at Pixis who had an grim expression while Nile and Shadis had an horrified look on their faces as Erwin had an harden expression.

There were riots and panic in Wall Rose that the people were banging against the Gate that's leads into Wall Sina. As Some demanding to know if the government knows about this.

'It's him… Without a doubt…' Grisha thought, staring at Gross. 'He's the one who killed my sister!'

Gross clapped his hands. "Alright! We've got a bunch to do this time!" At his words, the soldiers began getting the injections ready. "Let's get a move on!"

"Guys…" Grisha said, stricken.

The men screamed when they were injected.

"Don't do it!"

They were kicked off the wall and went crashing into the sandy ground. An orange glow covered a whimpering Grisha as he watched them transform.

"Guys!"

The Titans noticed the man running in the distance.

Artur Braus looked shaken to his core while Lisa had an grieving look as they witness those poor souls turned into the monsters that were outside the Walls.

Hannes slams his fist into the Wall in frustration and anger to see those poor bastards get TURNED.

The Military branches were silent in those for who were turn into Titans.

"Stop it! Guys, stop it! It's Grice! Can't you see?!"

"Kruger! He's so annoying," Gross complained. "I can't stand it."

"I still want to interrogate him a bit," Kruger told Gross. "Continue without me."

"Oh? A woman this time?" Gross said when a soldier brought Dina over. "What a waste… If only you weren't a devil!"

Grisha slowly looked up and saw the viewing of Dina as His legs were shaking badly. While his hands trembling with fear, so did his whole body.

"No..." He whispers hoarsly in horror.

"Grisha, I…" Dina spoke with a sad smile as she was injected. "No matter what form I take, I promise I'll come and find you."

Some people wince since they probably guessed that she was turned into a Titan. Most of them send sympathy towards Grisha and his first wife.

"That's lovely." Gross laughed and came up behind Dina, kicking her off. "You'll make a great Titan couple."

"Dina!" Grisha cried out as his wife transformed.

The Titan appeared with a disturbingly wide mouth and an eerie smile.

Eren eyes snapped Open as flashes of his mom getting eaten by the SAME smiling Titan appeared in his mind as He screamed in horror. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!"

"Eren!" Carla called out in worry and fear as she hugged him closely to hear while petting his head softly in comfort.

Eren whimpers in terror as he silently cries while in his mother embrace.

Outside of the Yeager Residence, Grisha felled to his knees while leaking tears. "Poor Dina..."

"You poor things," Gross remarked, bringing the cigarette to his lips. "If only you weren't Eldians."

Grisha gaped at him.

"Look. That's your people's true form."

The steam cleared to reveal the Peering Titan.

Then suddenly many of the population glared at the man while muttering to themselves. "Eldians?... Huh..."

"The Whole Government is probably in on this SHIT!*"

"those fuckers..."

"How long was this going on?!..".

With Kenny, He looked at Uri who was in acceptance. "Finally... This cycle is broken..." He whispers while Kenny looked surprised.

"Aren't you worried about Rod?.." Kenny asked confused as Uri chuckles before shaking his head.

"Nope..."

"Stop it! Don't!"

"Hear that?" Gross asked the struggling Grisha gleefully. "Your sister is calling for you!"

Grisha suddenly glared at the man who dogs eaten his sister as He clenched his palms with anger.

"Dammit!" Grisha screamed, his voice echoing.

Suddenly, Kruger was between them, shoving Gross with one hand while his other held Grisha back safely.

"Now that was some guts..." Mutters Hannes as He took a sip of his mug.

"Fucked deserve it..." An Civilian says as Some of the people around nodded in response.

Grisha watched as the Peering Titan brought the screaming and struggling man closer to its mouth.

In the Underground,

In the fithy streets, the people of the damn were cheering at the sight of it while they were chanting as well.

"Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat!"

Levi hid an amused smile behind his tea cup that he was drinking from.

Well? Is it really that interesting?" Kruger asked.

"Wait... Why you do that?.."

Kruger tossed away his cap. "Because I'm the Owl... Grisha.. Don't forget..." He held a knife to his palm and sliced the skin. "This is how we of the nine use our power..."

"The Nine?..." Wonders Erwin as Zackery rubs his chin in thought because of it.

Meanwhile, the Reiss family were in shambles because they were about to see the reveal of another Titan Shifter on the viewing.

At The Farm in Wall Rose, Frieda lean in closely with Historia as In their eyes held the embers of curiosity.

Uri lean in with a smile on his face as Kenny slowly takes off his hat in anticipation.

Lightning struck down and the soldiers at the wharves cried out in surprise, covering their eyes. Some of the soldiers and crates were flung off by the force of the transformation.

Grisha struggled to his feet and stared at the scene before him.

The Attack Titan gripped the ship tight and broke it in half over his shoulders.

The Majority of the Walls Gasped at the sight as Erwin brows raised up in surprise as well. Zackery held an twinkle in his eyes while Pixis slowly nodded.

"I can't believe it..." Mutters Nile as He felt like he needed a drink or two.

Shadis could only gasp at the sight that's is in front of his eyes themselves.

Hange blushes like crazy as she squeals in excitement. "Oh My goodness! An Ability that can allow an Person to become an Titan?!"

Eren eyes shines at the ability in the viewing as He was filled with awe and amazement as well. He couldn't believe but here it was! In front of him.

Carla gasped softly at the sight before her and her son as she covers her mouth in instinct.

Grisha smile slightly at the sight of Kruger's Titan But He couldn't help but wonder if he had made his predecessor proud of him. He sighs deeply while taking off his glasses to clean them with his thumbs.

"A human transforming into a Titan?!.."

"Incredible....!"

"If there's a ability like that! Then why haven't we use it?!.."

Connie eyes widened before grinning widely at the sight. "Nice!.." He shouted as some of the villagers were in agreement with that statement.

With The Braus family, Artur Braus ruffles his hair in amazement while his wife and daughter looked in disbelief as his daughter drop her cook potatoe.

"Well.. now I'll be..." Artur Mutters under his breath in shocking Disbelief.
.
.
"Fascinating..." Mutters Pixis as He strokes his mustache while Zackery nodded in agreement. "If we could somehow get this power then this will help ridding Titans much easier.." Pixis suggested as Shadis nodded in agreement.

"That is, If we can find it..." Erwin added as He stared at Grisha Yeager in the Viewing. "I believe that Grisha Yeager may have the answer then..."

"If that's true, then we may need to send a couple of our troops to escot Mr Yeager into our custody.." replied Nile while an narrowed gaze.

"In top of that, We'll need to keep the government hands off of Mr Yeager, I have no doubt Wall Sina is in hot water Now..." Shadis added as He sighs deeply while the others gained grimace expressions. It was true that The People of Wall Rose and Sina were aiming their aggression towards the Capital and The Nobles.

So Much that The Capital became barricade in every window and doors as well. So They Knew sooner or later that the Capital will blow into chaos soon.

Somewhere in Shihganshina, Armin climed onto Some Boxes and stared at the viewing nervously. As He yelled at the top of his lungs. "Mr Atlas! What is that Ability? And How it can be obtained!"

Armin Voice Echoed out to all Of the Three Walls as Everyone stoped and slowly turn to the screen as Armin himself blushed in embarrassment as He felt the people stares onto him.

"Very Well, Mr Arlet.. Mr Kruger is what Called an Titan-Shifter, For there are Nine of them In the World... There's only two in The Walls, and The Others... Out onto the rest of humanity.." came the Replied of Atlas Voice.

These causes Mutters across the walls as they were in confusion and worried.

"Two?!.."

"If there are two people who have this ability in the walls! Then wju haven't they helped eradicated the... Titans?!.."

"Isn't that what we like to know!.."

Pixis glance at Zackery who looked back at him While Erwin rubs his chin in thought. 'Interesting...'

"And As For How Someone Can Obtain it..?.. well look at this!..."

Everyone looked at the viewings once more as they heard the voice of an teenager. But that voice was recognized by Carla, Grisha, Hannes, Armin.

As Grisha eyes widened in horror as He realize what's going on. "Not Eren...!"

The Viewing shows jumbles and flashes of Memories. 'No what is this?!...' It shows the Reiss Family in White clothing and in an Crystalized Underground Cavern of somekind.

The Reiss family in general, all paled in fear and anxiety as well. Meanwhile at the Farm in Wall Rose, Frieda sighs in acceptance as this was her fate in some other time if not for atlas intervention with their world.

Uri grimace deeply but shakes his head as He figures this was their fate in another world.

'Who are they?! These aren't things I see!...' It reveals to be an perspective of some Titan Shifter as it fought an feminine Titan with black hair Then Shifts to it hands holds an member of the Reiss family before it's shifts to an Burning Chapel. 'No...! Whose memories are these..?!'

Grisha gasped in shock as this must be the Moment of where he slaughtered the Royal Family and taken the founding Titan as well too!..

Frieda smiles sadly before slowly nodding in understanding of what the Titan shifter had to do. As Historia look at her big sister in confusion.

Uri slowly turns to Kenny with an smile. "Kenny, if We ever find the one on screen..I like to help him.. Since obviously This power can't be trusted with My family.." He gently says as Kenny had wide eyes.

"Are you saying...?"

"Yes, I like to make the one to be my successor to this power instead of my family... It's obvious since most of them had that fool ideology deep in them..." Uri sighs deeply as He recalls of how the children of his brother had grown custom to the 145th king's Over-Pacfism Ideology except for the eldest, Frieda.

But He wouldn't want his niece to be burden with this power, So the other choice would be the other Titan Shifter in these walls...

Then it flashes to Ketih Shadis then to Someone handing a Key to an child palm. 'The Key!..' then shows an crying Eren in distress while the older adult hand holds an syringe filled with Titan Spinal fluid. 'No...!'

Grisha paled horribly as So did the others around them while they send shock glances toward him as Well. "E-eren..?.." Squeaks Armin in fear.

Carla had tears in her eyes as She was about to horribly witness her son turn into a Titan! A Titan!!..

Eren had the most horrified feared expression as His whole body was trembling in fear.

Nearly in Synchronization, Uri and Frieda Had shock expressions as this boy was to be the next inheritor to the second Titan Shifter in the Walls.

Hannes hands griped as He throw his mug away before staring at the viewing intensely.

'W-what?...!' it shows Eren falling to his knees as he cried before a strike lighting hits him to reveals an Pure Titan in his place. The Eren Titan growls hungrily toward the one who the audience been seeing through it's perspective which in the creature eye reveals to be Grisha Yeager in fear.

Grisha gulped in fear while The Crowd around him were in either tears and fear.

"Why him..?!.."

"He's just a boy!..."

"Poor lad..."

Carla cried silently as she held Eren tightly which the boy in question had an shock expression.

It zoomed in closer on The Eren Titan eyes as flashes of blood appeared But then it flashes to an Decompress Titan skeleton. It shows What left of Grisha Yeager, it was an Arm. Then switches to Eren as He had marks under his eyes and was crying as well While holding his father glasses. "D-dad..? What happened to you.....?.."

Eren trembles as He saw flashes of Memories before He and His Viewing Counter Part Both screamed at the same time perfectly as well. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!..."

The viewing ended just like that as Grisha fell to his knees as He cried out while his glasses fell to the floor. "Eren...! My boy....!" He sobs deeply.

Uri closes his eyes silently before nodding to himself. "So... The Boy is the next one...?.." grunted Kenny as He shakes his head.

Historia Whimpers in worry, "is He okay?, big sister..?" She quietly asked Frieda with worried eyes. As Frieda smile in comforting to her sister.

"He will be once we'll help him together.."

"Together?.." Historia asked with curiosity in her eyes.

"Yes.." Frieda nodded as She knows That They might be able to help the boy once he becomes a Titan Shifter like their Uncle.

At The Training camps, Erwin pinched the tip of his nose in frustration. "Well isn't this complicate things.."

"That may be, But this boy is the next in line of.. I'm assuming to be his father then..." Pixis replied as He glance at Shadis who had an nervous expression which confirms his suspicions.

"Gentleman... Let's go pay a visit to the Yeager's Then.. while Our Other forces pay the Reiss family a Visit as well.." Zackery declared as He walked off to the carriages. Then the others followed him as well.

On top of Wall Maria, Atlas smirked in amusement while chucking to Himself. "Soon... Very soon..."
.
.

To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "πš„πš‘πš–? π™·πš’?" "πš†πšŠπš’πš... 𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŠπš— πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŽ!" π™°πšπšπšŽπš› πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• 𝚈/𝙽 πš πšŽπš—πš πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ. π™·πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŽοΏ½...
707 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
10.4K 844 13
End game had ended and so Y/n continued her life with her new family. But as the creation that housed six infinity stones meant that her life is just...
1K 75 9
𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘»π’Šπ’•π’‚π’π’”. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 π’–π’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’‚π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒕...