Kalos King- Pokemon XYZ x Mal...

By Chromatic_Potato

"You'll be amazing out there young one. You'll meet many new friends on your way and new companions. Now, go... More

Introduction - 1
"Swablu, Centre Stage!" - 2
*Evolutionary Bonds.* - 3
"Revelations!" - 4
"Trial Cave!" - 5
"Forest Champs!" - 6
"Summer Camp!?" - 7
"Lights, Camera, Action!" - 8
"A Reunion like no other!" - 10
"Bonnie on the Defense" - 11
"Pathways to Performance Proficiency" - 12
"Stealthy Challenges." - 13
"A Slippery Encounter." - 14
"Thawing a frozen fury." - 15
"Underneath the pledging tree." -16
"Fixing broken dreams." - 17
"Determined by Science!" - 18
"Change, Challenge and Conqueer." - 19
"Dragon Type Bonds!" - 20
"Defending the Homeland." - 21
"Horrifying Hospitality." - 22
"A Fashionably Fierce Battle." - 23
"Rivals: Pokevisions!" - 24
"A Relay In The Sky." - 25
"Pandemonium in the Pokeball Palace." - 26
"Performing with Confident and 100% Pure Love." - 27
"A Festive Frenzy Farewell?" - 28
"A Loving Bloom." - 29
"An inspiring Battle." - 30
"Rewrite the Stars."- 31
"Fates intertwined like thread."- 32
"From A to Z!" - 33
"A Mega Battle with Mega Results!" - 34
"Losing is the new winning!" - 35
"Meeting at Terminus Cave!"- 36
"Cellular Connections."- 37
"A regal reception!"- 38
"A Master Class Competition."-39
"A Trip down Memory Lane." - 40
"A Christmas Chandelure!"- 41
"Unlocking some respect"- 42
"And as the Final Curtain Draws! Pt.1" - 43
"And as the Final Curtain Draws! Pt.2"- 44
"And as the Final Curtain Draws!"- 45
"Champion Battle Research!"- 46
"Great Gagdgets, Glamourous Gaits." -48
"Kalos League Craziness. Begin!"- 49
"A Towering Takeover." - 49
"Falling apart at the deams."- 50
"Rocking Kalos Defences!"- 51
"Performing with a Clean Slate."- 52
*AFTERTHOUGHTS*- 53

"Dream a big dream." - 9

1.6K 44 23
By Chromatic_Potato

Yus, I am doing a chapter today, I say why not! Hope you enjoy the chapter. I needed to rethink a few parts to it but it kinda still follows the same plot as the usual episode! 

I just wanted to briefly take the time to tell you about how the performance episodes will go:

-There will be links to music and a picture of a costume that the reader would be wearing, there will be a themed challenge (Kinda like the mini challenge from drag race), they will next be doing their solo performance the audience is to vote on who wins, the winner will essentially "prevent" the person they pick from winning a princes key for the next showcase, whilst also wins a princes key for themself.

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

Everything was falling into place perfectly. Shauna had taken us to the Performance demonstration including the Kalos King, Pierre and the Kalos Queen, Aria. This performance demo was also used to introduce the contestants for this years performers. 

Once we were all seated in our seats, the demo began. The stage lit up with a bright flame, a signature of Aria's Braixen. The entirety of the stage was covered top to bottom with sparkles. Braixen and Aria next began to play a game of catch with Braixen's fire stick. It was a pleasure to watch. The finished their spectacle with a fire blast, which exploded and made the whole of the Lagoon Town Theatre glisten. 

"That was awesome!" Shauna and I shrieked, clutching onto each other and trying not to cry of happiness. I released swablu out of its pokeball and hugged it tightly. 

We next had the opportunity to witness Pierre and his performance, just a spectacle of performance beauty. He started off with his klefki using misty terrain to get an atmosphere going, him and his klefki pranced around the stage to a beautiful piece of backing music. To finish, Monsieur Pierre ended his demo with a flash cannon from his klefki. It brought me to tears, how much emotion they put into their performance. However, once it had ended a wild Pancham had invaded the stage, knocking over lights and hurling supplies at the security guards, the pokemon got away however. The rest of the performances were cancelled for that day, however the Contestant promos' were said to still continue that afternoon. I had brought Shauna and Serena to apply to become a contestant. However the down side, was that I didn't have a costume. I knew Lagoon town had a range of fabric stores about so that was my main goal. 

Once we got outside we were all still in awe about the events which had happened. 

"The way she used that stick was amazing!" Clement sighed.

"It was on fire too! A real dangerous stick if I do say so myself." Ash remarked.

"Don't take that out of context." I giggled. Everyone laughed, apart from Bonnie as she was too pure and innocent for that joke.

"Right! I need to head to the pokemon centre to finish up some moves' that we've been working on." Shauna held up her proud Bulbasaur and ran towards the pokemon centre. Floette then popped out of its pokeball, Swablu and floette sat on both of my shoulders.

"I need to sort out a costume for the promos', I've made nothing!" I panicked, before taking off on my feet towards the fabric stores of Lagoon town, my pokemon clutching onto me with their lives.

I ran into one of the stores and looked for the cheapest fabric I could find, the lady at the cashier looked at me and remarked.

"Go home pretty boy, people like you shouldn't be in a store like this. This is an establishment for obedient wives to teach their daughters on how to be a good wife for the future." I took a deep breath and turned to her.

"Listen to me lady, I am a contestant in the Princes cup, and I need to put an outfit together. And If you did want to know, my home is all the way in Anistar city, the home to the one of the wealthiest businessman in the whole of the Kalos region, who also happens to be my father."I stood closer to the counter.
 "So you've got two options. Let me take the fabric I need and a sewing machine with a loaded bobbin and thread. Or feel the wrath of my father and his scolipede, who has a real knack for bringing people like you to their knees."

She trembled in fear, I hated using the old "my father is rich so you'll do as I say" line, it made me feel so bad and it disgusted me that people use that as an excuse to get what they want. However I managed to bag myself a good yardage of a beautiful of plaid yellow and light teal fabric. I also managed to bag myself a couple of cheap and inexpensive fedoras. I then rushed back to the pokemon centre, with all of the stuff I had in hand and began my work.

After three hours of desperation and a prayer I finally managed to create my finished lewk and my Swablu's costume too, I made Floette one too. I then rushed back to the theatre where Shauna and Serena were waiting, Serena had a new pokemon with her. It was the same pancham from before. I admired her determination to catch the thing. I saw the others too and it was an exciting moment.

"Wow Y/n! We hope you, Serena and Shauna have fun in the Promos'." They said. "We'll be cheering for you all the way!"

"Thanks guys, see you in an hour." We thanked them before walking into the theatre to get ready for the entrances.

"Here's your dressing room Mr Y/n." The supervisor said. "You've been given options for different shoes, hair accessories and styling tools, and makeup, if you choose to wear it."

"Thank you." I smiled. After she left I began to get dressed. After suiting up I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful but sad sight.

(HERE'S THE LEWK, WE LOVE UTICA QUEEN!)

I looked at myself in the mirror, I held up my pokemons to my shoulders and smiled. However there was a part of me which grew extremely worried. My parents could see this, they could hunt me down and take me home. But there was an overwhelmingly positive side, where the voice in my head said.

"There's a reason why you're stood here today Y/n. She wouldn't've sent you on this journey without a reason." The voice spoke. Next thing you know I was called to stage wing right to walk my walk.

"Our Final contestant of our Princes cup, about to walk the stage is..." Aria and Pierre said with excitement. "Y/N!"

I began my legendary walk, with both of my pokemon flying out in front of me and creating a miniature spectacle, which they came up with whilst I was sewing. I walked to the front of the stage as they did their moves.

"Floette use Aromatherapy!" I gracefully spoke. "Swablu use aerial ace!"

As floette used Aromatherapy Swablu flew threw it with aerial ace, creating a pink trail of sweet smelling scents. I spun around and walked towards the side of the stage, where all of the other contestants were lined up. A lot of them had really expensive looking outfits on. However it didn't fear me. 

After the aired promos', the team was ecstatic.

"That outfit was stunning Y/n." Clemont smiled at me. "You looked really nice."

"Clemont! Saying nice isn't the best compliment for Y/n! It was perfect!" Bonnie giggled.

"I totally agree with you." Ash and Serena smiled.

"Thanks guys." I sighed.

"I better be off now! I need to catch up with the others!" Shauna said. "Bye guys!"

"Bye Shauna!" We all said. She then shortly left.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"I guess wherever we can find a new place to explore!" Ash smiled and we all cheered, walking off into the lovely sunset together, as a team.

Meanwhile / In Anistar City

"Of course he didn't leave the Kalos region." A cold hearted woman smiled. "Surely we can find him." 

"Don't you dare refer to it as 'him'. He does not deserve that for what he's caused our family, my reputation and his mind. He's been brainwashed, that's what it is! He needs to be taken home immediately." A man shattered a glass with anger. He then picked up the phone and called someone.

At the Anistar City Gym.

"Madame Olympia! Something's changed in that boy's future! He's in grave danger!" The Gym Leaders Protégé panicked.

"I know...Its not possible to change the future. But I hope with all of my heart that he finds a way to get past his unfortunate fate." The Floating woman stared up at a projected image from her Meowstics' eyes. An Infallible image, which won't ever be forlorn.

.....................................................................................................................................

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this super long chapter!

-Potato

Word count: 1505

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 565 14
The Molten Slayer. Demon Slayer x Male Reader
1M 39.8K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 45.7K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...