The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... More

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

Safe with me (22)

761 29 18
By Pansexual_wh0re02

UNEDITED BECAUSE I HAVEN'T POSTED IN MONTHS

The weeks had finally passed and tomorrow I started teaching classes again. I spent the day cleaning and practicing potions while Severus went around making sure all the Professors were ready.

In my mind this is when everything starts going back to normal. I know it will never be 100% how it used to be. But it hopefully will start to get better.

It didn't take much to get my classroom ready so the rest of the day I spent moving most my things to Severus's chambers. Now that took forever, I never realized how much I had. It took me until dinner until was just about done. I decided to finish everything after dinner so I headed to the great hall. Most the teachers were there, Severus sat in the Large chair in the center and the chair next to him was empty. I walked to the chair and sat in it, giving Severus a smile.

Dinner was served to us fast and many teachers were having discussions while I ate in silence.

"How was your day darling?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"It was fine, I finished up my classroom and spent the rest of the day moving my stuff to your room. How was your day?"

"It was," he paused and looked out before looking at me, "frustrating to say the least," well that was the vaguest thing he could of said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. I was kind of bored with this. I wanted some fun.

"No, not really," he replied stiffly. I rolled my eyes and looked at my plate in front of me. "Now now, no need for attitude," he chuckled slightly.

"I just want you to talk to me baby," I conned in a sweet and innocent tone. He glanced over at me with a smirk, "Maybe later darling," he huffed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and just finished my dinner quickly. Without another word to Severus I left, I didn't look mad or anything.

I was kind of just annoyed with him. He is turning into his old self, he won't tell me anything. And to top it off he won't fuck me, I'm not glass I'm not going to break if he touches me.

I just went to my room to read. I pulled down one of my favorite romance books and stared to read it. About 4 chapter in I heard my door open and close.

I knew it was Severus, but I didn't care. Maybe he will know how it feels to be shut out.

"Why did you leave dinner?" he asked. I ignored him,  continuing to read my book.

"Lily, don't ignore me," he hissed placing a hand on my shoulder. I huffed and continued to ignore him. I could tell he was getting angry because his grip on my shoulder tightened.

"Lily, answer the damn question," he growled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to face him. "Why? Why do I have to tell you everything but when I simply ask how your day is I get nothing?! Why is that Severus. I find that completely unfair!" I shouted.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"This is what I mean. You say nothing. You won't tell me anything, you won't talk to me. You won't have sex with me. It's like your not even here. You're just the shell of Severus. What will it take for you to talk to me, or for you to just fuck me!" I was beyond pissed. Tears of anger spilled from my eyes

He still just stared at me, it infuriated me even more.

I walked so I was inches away from him. "Severus Snape! Say something anything!" I shouted in his face. Without warning he slammed his lips to mine. My body reacted before my mind could even register what just happened.

He pushed me until I fell onto the couch from behind, him following. Our legs hung over the back of the couch as my head hung over the front of it.

"This isn't talking," I muttered.

"I know" he replied.

"Then talk to me," I huffed, pulling my lips away from his.

"I'm no good at talking darling?" he whispered against my ear, he slightly started to nibble on my ear.

I sighed started to lose the reason why I was angry but I pushed him off.

"Sev, I understand but you have to talk to me," I whispered, my hands pushing his chest away.

"I had a bad day because people are insufferable, they don't know how to do simple tasks. Then I end up having to do everything," I could tell his day annoyed him.

"See it wasn't that hard was it," I conned. I took my hands off his chest and fell against my lips again. My hands tangled themselves into his soft hair, pulling at it ever so slightly. He groaned when I tugged his hair.

I could feel him grow hard against me, I buckled my hips against his and gasped at the friction. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes. "Are you sure your ready?" he asked.

I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Please, I promise I'm ready. Please Severus," I whined. He smirked and picked me up before taking me somewhere.

"Where are we going," I asked between kisses.

"I'm making love to my girlfriend in her bed," he muttered against my lips.

"I thought you didn't do love making?" I giggled. I rolled his eyes and laid me down on the bed softly.

"Shut up before I change my mind," he growled.

He slowly started to undress me, starting with my button up shirt. Then he pulled my skirt off teasingly slow, he started me up and down.

"So beautiful," he murmured.

He then flicked his hand and the clips of my bra were undone, he pulled it off my arms before kissing down my neck and stomach until he reached the hem of my underwear.

He looked up at me as he slowly looped his fingers under my panties, oh so slowly pulling them down. I sighed in want as he finally threw them to the floor.

He pulled my legs apart gently and looked up at me, asking for approval. I cried out and buckled my hips. He smirked before lowering his face to my center. He kissed my thighs softly, touching me everywhere but where I wanted it most.

"P-Please," I whimpered.

"Please what darling? You have to use your words," he teased. I groaned in annoyance and looks at him pleadingly.

"Touch me, please," I whined.

"Touch you how?" he asked, playing stupid. I whined and buckled my hips. "Like this?" without warning he inserted 2 fingers into me. I threw my head back and moaned at the sudden rush of pleasure.

"J-Just like that" I moaned out. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair, pulling on it every time he hit my sweet spot.

He pushed his fingers in and out at a steady pace as he brought his tongue down to please my clit. He made eating me out look so effortless, he looked so hot doing it.

He hit my G-Spot perfectly, it felt so good. "I-I'm close," I whimpered. His fingers and tongue sped up slightly. "Do it," his voice vibrates inside me.

His fingers pumped inside a few more times before the knot inside broke. I moaned out as I came on his tongue and fingers.

Once I fell from my high he crawled up to me and pressed his lips to mine. "You taste heavenly," he muttered. I could feel his hard on in his pants and I wrapped my legs around him, using all my power to flip us over.

"I want to make you feel good," he conned to him as I started to undo his belt. He smirked and watched me as I threw his belt to the floor. I stopped what I was doing and with my wand, which was sitting on my nightstand I undressed his top.

He chuckled. "What, it would of taken forever, you wear too many layers," i smoothly spoke.
I continued my movements by unzipping his pants and pulling them down. I tossed them behind me before very slowly pulling off his boxes. His dick popped free, his tip glistening
with pre cum.

I grabbed his shaft and started to stroke it softly. He groaned and buckled his hips up to my hand. I smirked and slowly brought my mouth to his tip, sucking it softly.

His hand grabbed my hair softly pushing me down on his shaft.

I looked up at him, his eyes were already on mine, watching me carefully. I took more and more of him, stroking what I couldn't fit in my mouth.

Without warning I cupped his balls with my hand and he let out a loud groan, his eyes tightly shutting. "Fucking damn it," he groaned out. I smirked as I removed myself from him. His eyes opened and he looked at me with lustful eyes.

I sat up so my entrance hovered over him as I grabbed his tip, rubbing against my core. I sunk down on him, earning a moan from the both of us. "I've missed this feeling," he groaned.

"Me too," I moaned out.

I bounced up and down at a quickly pace, my clit brushing against his pelvis at every bounce. I could feel him twitching inside me, telling me he was close.

Without warning he grabbed my hips and flipped us back over. His started to trust into me at a quick speed. I moaned and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him down to meet my lips with his. Our moans mixed beautifully as we both came closer to our highs. "I'm close," he grunted.

"M-Me too, please cum inside me," I whined. Sweat collected on his forehead as I came closer and closer to breaking.

Finally the knot inside broke, I moaned loudly as I let go. He groaned as I tightened around him. With a few more thrusts he emptied his load inside me. He pulled out and fell next to me, our breathes heavy as our chests rose and fell.

I cuddled up next to him, my chest against his, our legs tangled together. "I love you Severus," I whispered quietly.

He smiled and kissed the top of me head. "I love you too darling," he whispered.

"Promise me one thing?" I asked looking up at him.

"And what might that be?" he asked, his eyes looking with mine.

"Don't ever leave me," I whispered. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"I won't ever leave you again. You're safe with me," he kissed me one more time before we drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Our bodies pressed flush together, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

...

I woke up early the next morning, his arms still wrapped tightly around me. I looked at the lock, 6:30am. I tried to get up but he was quick to pull me back against his warm body.

"Don't go," his rich morning voice sounded.

"Sev, I have to get ready," I sighed, kissing his chest. I tried to get up again but he pulled me back again. My head was against his collarbone and I used this opportunity. I kissed his neck, almost immediately finding his sweet spot. I kissed it and sucked it until I'm sure I left a mark.

He groaned under his breath as I sucked his skin. I pulled away and look him in the eyes. I licked my lips before quickly getting out of bed.

"You'll pay for that, brat," he hissed. I giggled as I saw his hard on under the blanket, I quickly walked away so I could start getting ready for classes, a smirk playing my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
29.3K 505 24
Book 1 #55-goldentrio #17-snapesdaughter Smut 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊�...
65.2K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...
61.5K 2.5K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...