Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 38 - Backtight

5.5K 189 170
By AshliKiwii

It's been roughly a whole month since I've been living with Rindou and I can say for sure that I miss living with Kakucho. At least Kakucho would treat me way better than Rindou, even if it was fake. Rindou made it clear he didn't really want nothing to do with me and I felt the same...kind of. I mean it would be nice to talk to the person you're currently staying with every now and then but Rindou's responses remind me of the dry ass text messages I used to send to people. I really thought that was karma biting me in the ass but it's just how Rindou was when it came to me. Now when Ran would come over, that was a whole different conversation, mostly because they would discuss Bonten matters with one another.

"Well, I should get going." Ran stood up from the couch and went over to the door. "I'll see you two tomorrow." Ran looked in my direction and I just stared at him.

"You know we can just call each other about this on the phone, right?" Rindou got up as well and got ready to see his brother out. "I know you only come over here because (Y/n)'s here now."

Ran gave his brother a smile. "Why would you think that?"

"I'm not stupid, Ran. I've seen you check her out several times while we were talking about the new deal." Rindou then looked behind him and glared at me. I shrugged my shoulders as I disappeared into the bedroom. "Anyways, I'll talk to you later." Rindou said bye to his brother and closed his apartment door. He then sat back down on the couch, pulling out his phone.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, I was looking for something to wear. "I love how we barely interact with each other but we sleep in the same bed together." I looked through what little clothes I had. "I mean I understand not wanting to give up his comfy ass bed because I sure wouldn't." I finally found something and left the bedroom to get changed in the bathroom. Once changed, I stared at my reflection. "I either need to get a new wig or finally let this one go." I couldn't help but feel sorry for the wig and tried to brush her out. I needed her to hang on just a little bit longer. "Oh and can we talk about ending up in his arms every single morning, Miss thang?" I was talking to my reflection in the mirror. "You really said since I've never invested in a body pillow, I might as well use Rindou since he's right there." I shook my head and sighed, leaving the bathroom. "I'm pretty sure a fancy ass place like this has a gym" I started as I walked by Rindou on my way to the door. "So could I go check it out, Mr. Haitani?"

Rindou looked up from the text he was about to send and stared up at me. "Stop calling me that." He was now looking me up and down. "You plan on working out?"

"Nah, I'm just going to show my ass off to everyone" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Could of fooled me with those pants of yours."

The pants in question were a pair of those leggings that gave your booty some extra help. I didn't really need it but I did pay too much money for these things so you bet your sweet ass I'm going to wear them.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, can I go or not?"

"I don't care." He went back to looking at his phone. "I'll know if you try anything."

"Don't tell me you have people who're going to watch me now?" Rindou didn't say anything and I took that as I yes. "Damn" I thought as I saw myself out. "Okay, I have no clue where this gym is." I walked over to the elevator and pushed the first floor. "I could just go to every floor but that would be boring as hell." I watched the elevator doors close and I sighed. "Why the hell did I just randomly decide I wanted to go to the gym all of a sudden?" I looked down at my body. "Well I'm still looking pretty damn fine even if I don't workout or dance as much as I used to." I looked back up and somewhat remember the real reason I wanted to go to the gym. "Oh yeah, I had a dream last night I got swole and was able to take on Bonten." I shudder at the thought of buff me. "I'll try to get stronger but not that strong."

I finally got to the first floor and looked around to see if I could find anyone who could help me find the gym. "Of course he would have to be on the highest floor" I thought as I found someone. I asked them and they told me it was located on the first floor. The person who helped me gave me a look and I guessed it was because they thought if I was staying here, I should know where the gym was. "Oh shit, I bet I need some sort of access card to even get inside" I thought as I found the gym. I was able to look inside and see a few people working out through the large glass windows. "Maybe one of them might let me in?" I was being very hopeful about this as I went to sit down on a bench that was nearby. "Damn that Rindou, his funky ass knew I needed a card to get inside the gym" I mumbled and pulled out my phone. I was about to call him but decided against it. "Never mind." I heard a ding come from my phone and saw a text Sumiko. "I still need to call her but I haven't even gotten the chance to use my burner phone yet." I replied to her text.

Inside the gym, a man who was running on the treadmill looked to his left. He saw me sitting on the bench and turned off the treadmill. "Why is she here?" the man got off the treadmill and walked over to the door of the gym, opening it. At first he thought the person he was looking at was someone else but it wasn't. It was exactly who he thought it was. "Should I say anything to her?" the man thought as he remembered what happened to him not too long ago.

"Why does it feel like someone is staring at me?" I thought as I looked up from my phone to come face to face with a pair of blinding blue eyes. "Wait, I know those eyes" I continued to think as the two of us just stared at one another.

"Hey, (Y/n)" the man finally said.

"Hey, Satori."

It was hellla awkward.

"Sooo" I started. "What brings you here?"

"I live here" he replied.

"I see."

I dead-ass didn't know how to talk to him. I mean I'm the reason he was kidnap and held hostage a few months ago. Like who would want to keep getting involved with someone like that? I wouldn't if I knew I could have died because of that person. "Well, I'm glad he isn't dead" I thought as I watched him lift the bottom of his shirt up to wipe some sweat off his face. "Damn" I mumbled as I had front row seats to his abs.

"So why are you here, (Y/n)? I thought that group of guys took you with them?" Satori kept his shirt up as a group of girls walked out of the gym. He looked in their direction and a few of them blushed.

"I see he's still the same" I thought as I watched him put his shirt back down. "They did but it was all just an act" I lied.

"So you paid a group of guys to kidnap me and scare the shit out of me?"

"Umm..."

"I thought you weren't mad about the restaurant thing?"

"I'm not. It was just a prank, bro" I laughed nervously.

"That was a fucked up prank, (Y/n)." Satori sat next to me on the bench.

"Yeah, I know." I let out a sigh.

"So I guess you finally decided to rent your own apartment now?" Satori looked over at me. "And I take it you were going to workout?"

"Yeah, but I left my card to the gym in my apartment" I lied. The lies were just spilling out of my mouth at this point.

Satori pulled out his gym card. "You still want to workout?"

As I was about to answer him, the door to the gym opened and a man with short blonde dishevel hair walked out. He had a towel wrapped around his neck and glared at Satori. "So you're out here flirting with girls again, Goto?"

I looked over at the man. "Lord have mercy" I said to myself as I thank the man above for blessing me with so many fine ass men in my life.

Satori got up and joined his friend. "I wasn't flirting. I was actually catching up with an old friend of mine." He wrapped his arm around the man. "Were you lonely without me, Nanaki?"

The blonde haired man shook off Satori. "As if." He reached into his sweatpants pocket and pulled out his glasses, placing them on his face. He looked over at me. "I see you as well have been unfortunate in becoming acquainted with this man."

"Yeah."

"I apologize."

"Hey!" Satori looked at me and then at his friend. "You guys make it seem like I'm the worst person to be around."

"You are" Nanaki and I said in unison.

"You guys are mean."

I shrugged my shoulders as I watched Satori's friend walk over to me. He held his hand out for me to shake it. "Kenta Nanaki."

"(Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you." The two of us shook hands. "So how long have you known Satori?"

"Since high school."

"For that long?" Nanaki nodded his head. "Man, I do feel bad for you."

Satori coughed. "So did you need help getting into the gym or not, (Y/n)?"

I looked back over at him. "Yeah."

"Here." He flicked his gym card at me and I caught it with both of my hands. "You can use it."

I stood up from the bench. "Thanks." I walked over to the gym doors and scanned his card. "I'll probably be in here for like thirty minutes or so."

"Okay." Satori sat back down on the bench. "Never thought I would see her again." He watched me through the glass windows struggling to pick up a weight. "Damn."

Nanaki looked at his friend and then at me. "Is she one of those girls you fooled around with?"

"No. I never got the chance to sleep with her." Satori kept watching me. "She knew what I was up to and never let me get that close to her."

"Smart girl."

"Yeah." Satori honestly thought he would never see me again after what happened. He definitely did not want to go anywhere near me once those guys let him go with only a few injuries. He even told himself he would never get involved with me again and decided to move to a different part of the city. He even let go of the apartment he used to rent out for me. "Seeing her again kind of makes me want to" he started but was cut off by Nanaki.

"I don't want to hear that, Goto."

"I was just going to say I want to hangout with her again.

Inside the gym, I called myself trying to do a pull up and gave up after five seconds. "I can pull myself up sometimes on a pole but not in the gym" I thought as I shook my head. "That's a damn shame." I walked away from the pull up bars and went over to the leg press. "Guess I'll work on my legs." I stared at the machine for a solid minute. "On second thought, I'll just do some squats in the corner." I walked over to a corner and did a couple of squats. "I could have just done this in Rindou's apartment" I mumbled as I looked up to see Satori tapping his knuckle of the glass window. "I guess he's wants to talk to me." I stood up straight and walked out of the gym, handing him his card back. "So what do you want?"

"I wanted to see if you were busy after this?"

"Satori, I know damn well you aren't trying to hit on me."

He put his hands up. "I wasn't. I just thought it would be nice if we could catch up, you know since we haven't seen each other in months."

"Oh." I looked down the corridor and saw a familiar figure walking in our directions. "Shit, it's Rindou" I thought. "Maybe next time." I turned around and skedaddle in the opposite direction of Rindou.

Satori and Nanaki just stared at my disappearing figure. "I guess she was in a hurry" Satori said.

"Hey, I thought you might need this" Rindou started and stopped when he saw I wasn't around. "Where did she go?" he took a glance inside the gym just to see if someone actually let me in or not. "She must have headed back to the apartment." Rindou stuck the card back in his pocket and walked past Satori and Nanaki, never looking in their direction.

"It's one of those guys" Satori thought as he watched the man disappear around the same corner I just did. "Does (Y/n) know he's here?" he thought.

I was now back up on the floor Rindou lived on. "That would have been bad if they met each other" I breathed out as I stood in front of Rindou's apartment. "I already lied to Satori saying it was a prank those guys kidnapped him like that..." I let out a sigh. "I fucked up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 45.9K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
279K 11.9K 32
↳ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
35.6K 874 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...
37.8K 1.4K 22
"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩" There was...