The Untold Truth ✓

By MaFIABooks

As Ares and Ali return from their blissful honeymoon, they are suddenly hit by the harsh realities of life. S... More

Welcome - PRESAVE THE BOOK!
Chapter One | Adonis Blue
Chapter Two | Brimstone
Chapter Three | Chalk Hill Blue
Chapter Four | Duke of Burgundy
Chapter Five | Essex Skipper
Chapter Six | Fatekeeper
Chapter Seven | Glanville Fritillary
Chapter Eight | Heath Fritillary
Chapter Nine | Irizzled Skipper
Chapter Ten | Jolly Blue
Chapter Eleven | Kulworth Skipper
Chapter Twelve | Large Heath
Chapter Thirteen | Marbled White
Chapter Fifteen | Orange-tip
Chapter Sixteen | Painted Lady
Chapter Seventeen | Qing Let
Chapter Eighteen | Red Admiral
Chapter Nineteen | Scotch Argus
Chapter Twenty | Twallowtail
Chapter Twenty-One | Upeckled Wood
Chapter Twenty-Two | Van Delo
Chapter Twenty-Three | Zaly Welly
BOOK 3 - OUT NOW

Chapter Fourteen | Northern Brown

31K 1.5K 482
By MaFIABooks

A R E S | N I C O L A I D E S 

PLEASE VOTE!

We were all waiting for the girls to come down after their shopping trip with Artemis, I left my card for Alex to take but she did not even touch it. Instead, I sent her four thousand to her account but even that she transferred back.

I put down my scotch and ask for another two rounds, my fingers digging through my hair. The way she called me 'son;' she had fucking guts to ever call me that. I guess that's what tipped me off the entire night.

I go back to the table the boys were sat at, and hand Adrian and Alastair the drinks. Atlas had his foot on the table and glasses on, I push it off and settle down. "Mikey, where is your fiancé?" I ask him.

"She's your sister, ask her Ares." He responds, switching his phone off.

"He just wants you to ask because if he does, Alex will tell her not to respond." Atlas speaks whilst half dead.

"Fight with the Mrs?" Alastair chuckles.

"Something like that." I whisper out, taking another shot.

"I had to pay two hundred thousand for bail," I roll my eyes.

"Two of my friends are coming, please, be nice."

"Mikey!" A familiar voice echoes, I turn my head and my eyes slightly widen once i see Andrew and Chris. The Spencer brothers? What the fuck?

"Christian, Andrew." Mikey pushes back his chair and goes on to give them a bro hug, Christian ruffles up his hair as they make their way towards us.

"Mr Nicolaides, we had no clue you knew-"

"These are my brother in laws, Ares, Adonis, Atlas, Alastair and Adrian." Mikey introduces, my brothers all stand up to shake one another hands and I was left last. Christian smirks and shakes my hand as Andrew does the same.

"Five brothers, you better be careful Mikey. No breaking hearts." Andrew jokes, they both take the extra seats.

"Let me go grab us some shots to start the day," Mikey says, as Andrew follows him to the open bar. We sat on a seaside terrace café, and Alastair started talking while I examined Christian. I didn't like him in the least; he reminded me of Luca. Sarcastic and direct.

"How is Alexandra? Is she here with you as well?" Christian asks, fidgeting with his wallet on the table.

"She's good, and she is. She went shopping with my sisters." I answer, Christian nods his head.

"You're a lucky man Ares, she seems like a good girl. Rare to find those out here."

"Exactly why I am married to her." I respond, the atmosphere becoming tense between one another. Mikey comes down with a hand full of shots, my eyes don't leave Christians.

"Oh, look they're here, now we can go to the fucking beach." Adonis says, standing up. I turn my head, and there she is.

Wearing a black bikini with a skirt tied loosely around her waist, as if trying to hide anything. It showed me everything. Her hair was let down, and those curls were bouncing up and down her back. I had to adjust my shorts, because fuck me. She looked at me, i was in love with her eyes. They had something on me.

They made me think and feel things.

If she were alone and actually talking to me, I would bend her over this table and fuck her until sunrise. I sucked in my lip; my heart was racing. And i did not like it. I did not like her ignoring me. They stand around us, I grab my glasses.

"Ares, you remember Michelle, right?" Artemis spoke, my concentration left Alex as she goes on to say hello to the spencer brothers as they lock with Michelle's. Who the fuck is that?

"No. I don't."

When I hear Alex's laughter, I turn around to see her pushing Christians arm while shaking her head. He can't be that amusing. Anger runs through my veins "Ares? You don't remember me, do you? Michelle from boot camp?" Oh, shut up, Michael or whatever your name is, my eyes won't leave them.

I'm not insecure.

Look at the man he is a stick figure.

It's because she's angry at me, mad after what I did last night.

"Ares, you're being rude!" Artemis squeals, I sigh and shift my focus on the tall women in front of me. She gives me a smile and brings her hand out for me to shake, I deny it.

"Nice to meet you."

"Ares, we already know each other." Michael-Michelle speaks.

"Alright let's go." Atlas says.

We make our way down the beach, I walk besides Alex, and she shifts her gaze to me. "We need to talk Angelos."

"Not now Ares, I'll talk to you about it later."

Artemis had an entire game planned out, girls versus boys with rugby. I could not seem to take my gaze away from her, "I'm amazing at this game!" Alex chuckles, Athena wraps her arms around her neck as they play fight jokingly.

"Boys versus girls. Okay! Oh Mikey! We did not bring bibs!" Artemis screams as she ruffles through her things, Mikey rolls his eyes and looks at us. I shrug my shoulders; did it really matter? We had genders. But I could tell Mikey hated seeing Artemis upset, so for that he kisses her head.

"Boys! Take your shirts off." He suggested, Aunt Coraline comes into view, taking the seat I once sat on and Athena chuckles loudly. I snap my head to Alex, and she bites onto her lips. A group of girls were on the other side of the beach staring at me, I ignore their looks. But the group of boys, teenagers most definitely were glaring at the girls.

Andrew, Alastair, Adrian, and Atlas sat out for this game because it was uneven. Christian slowly took off his shirt, he had a good body, I'll give him that. The teenage girls let out a soft cheer with a bagsy of laughter, Alex was too busy trying to take of her shoes. Once she does, she hands them to Atlas.

"Ares! Shirt off!" Mikey screams.

I grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head, and the girls in the group shout as I toss it to the side.

I could see the jealousy swarming Alex's eyes, she could come and claim me whenever she wants. My gaze is locked with hers as she glances into mine, however, I give her a sinister smile.

She then removes her skirt and throws it to the side in front of the group of girls behind her. Fuck me for revealing her ass. I stiffened up. "Okay! GO!"

She bends over to pick up the ball and tosses it first, but Mikey catches it and throws it back.

The teenagers cheer Alex on as she runs, my eyes travel to her ass in the sunlight. I guess the skirt did cover something. Atlas puts music on the speakers, and suddenly my distraction from her ass was pushed out of me as the ball flies past me.

The girls won this round.

"Loser." I overhear her say.

Two can play at that game.

Christian throws the ball, and Artemis leaps to get it, but Alex beats her to it, and she begins running to our side. Christian tries to stop her, but she is too fast for him. I start rushing towards her, her eyes widen, but she keeps running. Challenging me. Artemis, I believe, is following me. Alex tosses it, I catch it in mid-air, and throw it to Christian, who scores a goal.

I murmur behind her, and she turns her head so that I can view the side of her face. "Who's the sore loser now?" Alex's lips drops as she folds her arms.

I tower over her figure; she turns fully and faces me. Her hands slide down my body, caressing my abs which are now tensed because of her.

She knows exactly what she does to me, and I hate it. Her fingers rush through the back of my hair, I watch her tiptoe to reach my height by a little.

Her lips part, my lips hover over hers as my hands drag down her small back.

Her eyes are examining my features, fuck just kiss me, Alexandra Nicolaides.

"ARES!" I hear Adonis yell; my concentration shifts as I see Artemis scoring a goal. The girls cheer, this-she-hang the fuck on. My eyebrows conjoin as Alex laughs loudly and pushes me away from her.

"You are." She responds to my earlier question; I grab the back of her neck gently and yank her body against mine. She gasps softly.

"Do that again Alex, and the next time I fuck you, I'll make sure you are unable to leave the bed at all. Understand, princess?" Her heart rate increases.

I walk away and back to the boys who were handing around beer. 

AUHTOR: NEXT CHAPTER IS STEAMY GUYS! 🔞 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.4K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
31.1K 1.5K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...
316K 17.5K 33
Tarot cards and men with piercings, tattoos, and motorcycles - that's Greer Starkey's life. Until her sister dies, anyway, and her world is suddenly...
3.9K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...