love in obsession

By soniyajiya

"Please let me go sir please ,i have nothing to give you, please 🥺 my parents will be worried 😟 for me"kook... More

love in obsssion
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
😁special note😁
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part35

part 8

3.3K 112 17
By soniyajiya

Author's POV,.

After having a small dinner with Mrs Jeon jungkook directly come to his room and closed the door and seat against the door,.jk is crying because what happened in 2hour ago he is still in fear of those dark eyes,deep voice, disgusting touch, dominantic aura ,lust, remembering that he started cry even more hard,. He weakly standup and went in washroom,. He is standing infront of mirror,. and stripe himself,. he looked at his all body,. there are only marks of hickeys, slaps mark on his face,.he hate this marks , he is hating himself for being weak , he on the shower and started clean this marks from his body rubbing hard,. But in results he got scratches and,.he bent down and cry,. After sometime he comes out and wore his night dress,. and lay down on bed thinking about the incidence,.

Jk,. I doesn't want to see your face again in my life, your a monster, i hate you,i wish that someone kill you,.i want to tell you mom but I can't,.i sorry for lying,. With this jk asleep while crying,tears are still in his eyes,.

(In the next morning )

Mrs Jeon is making brackfast for her hubby and son,.jk is in his room,. Mr Jeon come out from the and went in kookis room,. Who is sleeping peacefully,. Mr Jeon seat beside him on the edge of the bed,. Mr Jeon softly touch jk cheeks,.jk shut opened his eyes in fear,. Mr Jeon looked at his scared face and gel panicked asked,.

Mr Jeon,. What happened kooki why are you so scared,. Jk didn't say a word and hugged his appa very tightly and Said,.

Jk,. Nothing happened appa it's just a bad dream,. nothing serious you don't have to worry,.. Mr Jeon pat JKs back,. and said while pulling away from the hug,.

Mr Jeon,. Okay okay now tell me why you come late in Last night,.do you know how i get scared,. said with teary eyes,.jk notice that and wiped tears from his appas eyes,. ",I also want you to tell everything but",..he remembers the warning,..

," If you tell anyone boss will definitely kill you and your family,"

Jk gets scared and said,.

Jk,. Because I get into a small incidence,. but some good people help me, and give me lift,. said with a small,..

Mr Jeon,. Ohh now how are you,do get injury anywhere,..jk smile at his appa,.

Jk,. No appa I'm totally fine ,. don't worry,.
Mr Jeon,. Ohh okay good and never do that again,. Jk just nod his head with a smile,. Mr Jeon going to say something but by a loud voice,..

,"Brackfast is ready are you coming or not," Mrs Jeon shout from the kitchen,.

" ,Coming,"

Mr Jeon also shout back,.

Mr Jeon,. Okay now I'm going you get ready and come fast,. And you don't have to go to college today,. Jk wide his eyes and said,.

Jk,. No please appa i want to go,.

Mr Jeon,. I said no so no,.

Jk,. Please appa,. with a puppy eyes Mr Jeon melted,.

Mr Jeon,. Okay you can go,. with this Mr Jeon left from there and jk become sad for lying,. and again cry,.

(With v ).

V is having breakfast with jimin and Suga is join them and seating beside jm,. but yoonmin are looking at v because v is smiling without any reason like a five year old kid,.so finally jimin asked to his hyung with his sweet voice,.

JM,. What happened with you hyung why are you smiling,. like a stupid kid without any reason Ha,.v looked at his bro and smile,.

V,. Why i can't smile without any reason Ha,.

JM,. Yes hyung you can but if Korea's biggest businesse man smiling like this and someone show this, will think  that you are a mental and you need doctor help,. Lough  at his hyung,. Who is also smiling,.

V,. Yes I'm become a mental, a big mental in love,.

JM,. Hyung you don't have to be mental in love because your love is going to become your for forever,.i can say that jisoo is so lucky because you love her so much,.or not,. jimin asked,. but become silent couse he forgot about jisoo and his marriage,. and said,.

V,. Yes I love her,.

JM,. Ohh  i forgot to tell you that jisoo want to go with you for wedding shopping ,. (Yes v and jisoo are going to married tomorrow,)

V,. What time?
JM,. 2:00 ,
V,. Okay,
JK,. Or she will wait for you in shopping mall,.
V,. Okay okay now stop talking about this shit,.
JM,. Why don't you like to talking about your love hyung,. This made v frustrated and he standup from his seat and tab on the table angrily,.all of them gulped including jimin and become shoked,(" because they know that v is monster but also he never like this before infront of jm,")

JM,. Okay hyung, but you make scare ,.v calming down himself again seat and said in his rare sweet voice,.

V,. Ohh jimin baby I'm sorry I just got frustrated,.

JM,. It's ok hyung,.

Suga is all time silent because he knows that there is no important of him,. But he is tensed because v is talking about this boy not jisoo,.

(With jk)

After breakfast he went college with eunwoo ,. and eunwoo is talking but jk is just listening him not even answering his questions all ride was silent,. but eunwoo think that he is still angry on him,. but after meeting with his unnis he didn't spoke a word not even smile and all the time looking down,.rose , lisa, Jenny are confused that what happened to their bunny baby,so they decided to asked him,.

Jenny,. What happened bunny why are you behaving like this something is wrong,. finally Jk looks up and said,.

Jk,. No nothing happened everything is fine I'm just sleepy,.

Rose,. What a lazy bunny you are, Lough ,

Lisa,. It's our bad luck  that we get this lazy bunny but we can't do anything because we love  this bunny,. All started loughing jk also pretend,.

(With v)

V is going to mall for wedding shopping Suga is also with him, with driver,.

V,. Suga,
Suga,. Yes boss,
V,. Suga i want all information about that boy, about his family, college, friends, relatives, and most importantly about his relationship, today,.

Suga,. But why Boss,. Why are you doing this when you are going to married with jisoo tomorrow,.

V,. Shut up Suga and do what I said, and don't dare to asked me anything, did you understand,.

Suga,. Ye_ye_s, suga shutter,. boss i will bring the all information about that boy,.

V,. You better do,.
Suga, . Okay Boss,.

After sometime car stop infront of a big mall and driver opened the door and v come out, and show jisoo is waiting for him outside when jisoo noticed v she runs to him and hugged him very tightly and kisses his lips, but v didn't kissed back so jisoo pull away from the huge and said,.

Jisoo,.how romantic you are,. with a fake sad face,.

V,. Okay okay,( v also kissed her lips but with annoyed,).now can we go inside,.

Jisoo,. Yaa Love , give a flying kiss to him,. with this they went in,.

Suga is looking at them with annoying face,.

Suga,. Ohh God please save that innocent boy from this monster,. such a beast he is devil,.i don't know how can he have a brother as a angle like a jimin,.,("after thinking about jimin a small smile appear on his face")

This is for today 🙂 please 🥺 follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 11K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
294K 10.5K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
341K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...