Miss Lovato (TeacherxStudent)

By demistalents

"My name is Miss Lovato. You can call me Demi." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapted 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65

Chapter 64

610 28 4
By demistalents

Julie's POV:

"I've been at the point of life and death with her." He told me. "What do you mean you've been on the point of life and death with her? What the fuck dad." I sort of yelled but still managed to keep my voice a bit down. "Language young lady." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Not the time to start about language." I mumbled and he sighed.

"So?" I asked dad. "She's always had some weird... habits. I always just ignored them because I loved her and I believe everyone has flaws, as do I. One day it got really bad, she literally told me she had bought a gun and wanted to leave it in our bedroom, next to yours. So I confronted her about it because I absolutely do not approve of a gun in my house, guns for citizens in general are a big problem." He took a sip of his drink and then continued.

"So after I said something about it, in just a proper way, she got crazily mad at me. She started kicking, screaming, punching and eventually she walked over to our bedroom. I thought she just needed to calm down and we could talk afterwards. Sadly, it didn't go like that. She came back one minute after she left, with the gun in her hand. She started telling me how she would protect our family with this thing and she started loading the gun." He took a break and sighed. "Hey it's okay dad. Take your time." I reassured him and then he continued.

"So when she did that, I got pissed at her. I don't want such a thing in my house, let alone in my hands. She still handed it to me, she pushed me I must say. After several times of saying I absolutely did not want it, she got really mad again. She flipped and started pointing the gun at me. I couldn't do much about it. She was a drunk and I couldn't rely on her. However, I got scared as hell and I decided to push her. She fell onto the ground and I saw a chance to run. Far away from the house." He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Where did you go?" I asked him. "Eventually I reached the police station." He looked at me. "Then why has she never been in prison? I don't understand." I shrugged.

"I told them my story. Sadly, citizens in America get to buy a gun for themselves. It's legal. They never found any proof that she pointed the gun at me. In fact, as I went to look for the gun, I couldn't find it anywhere. That's the day we saw each other for the last time." He explained to me.

"Why did you leave us with her? She's fucking insane." I asked him and then excused myself for my language as he doesn't really approve of it. "She did everything to keep me from you. I fought, I paid a lot of money but in the end she won. I was so happy when you moved out and when Camilla moved in with you. I honestly couldn't have been happier." He honestly told me. "Thanks dad. For telling me everything. I'm sorry you had to go through that." I gave him a hug and he just nodded. He's in such big pain about all of this.

"All I want to say is that you really need to be careful if you stay. She's unpredictable and you simply can not trust her." He told me again. "Yeah, I think I'm going to stay over at Demi's for a while." I said and he sighed in relief. "Jay and Alissa need to go somewhere else as well. I can rent them an apartment for a while." He offered. "I'll talk to Jay about it, thanks dad." I gave him another hug and we walked back to the others.

"You okay?" Demi asked me as I walked over to her. I just nodded and didn't say anything.

The fact that my mother is an alcoholic hit me pretty hard. There's somehow a lot of weight off my shoulders but at the same time that weight has only grown. It's good to know that it isn't fully on me, well it is but it also isn't. But on the other side, it could get much worse. That's something I really need to progress in my mind. Oh and maybe talk about with someone.

"Cams, we're going home. I hope you have a good time with dad. Call me if anything." I gave Camilla a hug and a kiss on her forehead. "Thanks Jules. Love you and stay safe." She softly smiled at me. "Love you too baby girl." I gave her one more hug and then walked outside. "Thanks again dad." I looked at him one more time and then left with Demi and Jay.

"Ready to go?" Demi asked me as she started the car. "Yeah, thank you for coming along. You too Jay." I smiled at the both of them. "So do you wanna tell what you talked about?" She asked me. "I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. "You don't have to." She said but I shook my head. "It's okay."

I told them the whole thing my dad just told me. I'm still in some kind of shock, I believe. I just need time to progress all of this.

"Damn Jules. That's fucked up." Jay said so I nodded. "So I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a while?" I asked Demi and she instantly nodded. "Anything for you." She placed her hand on my lap. "Jay, my dad offered to get an apartment for you and Alissa for as long as we need to get out of the house." I told him. "That would be nice." He nodded. "Alright I'll just text him and he'll take care of it. I'll let you know when he's arranged something for you." I said and sort of smiled at him as a sign of comfort.

After a long drive we finally arrived home. Jay went over to our house to grab their things and I quickly grabbed some stuff and immediately went over to Demi's.

"Hey baby. Welcome home." Demi kissed me as she let me in. "Thanks Dems. It really means a lot." I smiled at her.

"So I think you're gonna need some time to progress everything but I sort of arranged a meeting with my therapist for us. I hope you don't mind." Demi told me, waiting for my reaction. "Why?" I asked her, trying not to immediately refuse her idea. "We've both gone through some terrible things. I believe it wouldn't hurt to go over and just talk about things with each other because we haven't really done that yet. And with this shit coming up, I think it's good for both of us to continue talking about everything." She explained to me so I nodded.

I'm not thrilled about the idea of seeing a therapist together but I think it isn't that bad to go.

We quickly ate a sandwich and then drove off to her therapist. It's not that far but the entire drive was in silence, and honestly I didn't really mind that.

As soon as we got there, we sat down in the waiting area. Demi's hand in mind. I've never felt so cared for as I do now. Demi really is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Demi, Julie. Come with me." A blonde lady came over to us and took us over to her room. It's a nice little space, there's some art and pictures on the wall. I'm guessing the pictures are from her family, it's really adorable.

"So tell me ladies, where do you want to start?" She started as we sat down. "I'm not sure. Depends on our time." I grinned and so did they. "Let's just start with how you've been holding up lately, after everything that happened." Demi suggested and I nodded.

"I haven't been that good. I saw you getting better and all so I believed I was doing great too but when Jay confronted me about the bottles I bought, it really brought me back to reality and to the fact that I'm not doing good at all." I shrugged. "That's a good start Julie. How do you feel, hearing this, Demi?" The therapist asked.

"It breaks my heart to hear this. I mean, I know you weren't doing fantastic but that's not unusual after everything. I just didn't know it was this bad and that hurts me." She said. "Why does it hurt you?" The therapist asked, I keep forgetting her name. I believe it's Donna. "It hurts me because she means the world to me and I don't want anything bad to happen to her, it also hurts because she didn't tell me about it." She looked down and played with her fingers.

"Alright, so how do you feel hearing this, Julie?" Donna asked. "I feel terrible. But I already felt that way." I shrugged my shoulders once more and she asked me why I feel like that. "I'm just mad at myself because I couldn't bring myself to telling Demi how I felt. I couldn't tell anyone because I don't easily talk about my feelings. I just hide them and hope they leave, but they don't." I explained and a tear formed in my eye. "You can always tell me everything. I only just want to be there for you." Demi looked at me.

"I know. I just find it really hard to get myself there. I didn't want to ruin your good moments with my worst ones. I want you to work on your recovery without having to worry about mine." I now let my tears fall down.

"You need to stop overthinking. We're together, that means we share our good and bad moments. When you need me, I'll be there for you, no matter what. I want you to remember that and come to me the next time you feel like that." She took my hand. "I will." I said."

"Alright that's good. How do you feel about what happened today?" Donna asked me.

"To be honest, it's stuck in my mind. I can't get it out." I sighed. "What is it exactly that you're talking about?" Donna asked me.

"So my dad told me that my mom is an alcoholic. I'm an alcoholic. It scares me because I just don't know when it'll stop but at the same time it's good to know that it's not entirely my fault, although I take responsibilities for my own mistakes." I quickly added the last part.

"You were an alcoholic Julie. You're mother may be one right now but you're not. You're working damn hard on that and I'm fucking proud of you." Demi told me which made my tears fall down even harder. "Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Why does it scare you so much?" Donna asked me. "Because I feel like I could make the same mistakes and become like her. That's something I really don't want." I told her.

"Alright so what about you Demi? How have you been holding up?" Donna asked Demi.

"Yeah I've been alright. Holding up. I really think I'm getting much better at this point. I barely even think about drugs anymore but I must admit, when I do think about drugs it's really bad." She admitted. "What's bad?" I asked her. "The urge. It's so strong. If I would have any drugs left in my house, I think I would've taken them already. It's just, I don't have anything and I have you and Madeline to take care of, that's what keeps me standing on both legs." She told me with tears in her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"I thought it wasn't important, or like, it wasn't a big deal. But now that I'm saying it out loud, I now know it's a big deal. I'm sorry for not telling you." She looked and me and I nodded. "It's okay. Just tell me things like this from now on." I smiled at her.

"So now that I've had both of you separately, there's just one more subject. How is your relationship holding up after all of this?"

———————————————————————————
12/07/22
Comment & like for more ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...