Heroes of Olympus X Reader

由 heythereronnie

Your favorite demigods x reader Started July 11th, 2014 -HeythereDelilah56 xxCamsaurus camtherat rynn ro... 更多

[ cliche key thing ]
"You scared me!" [ nico x reader ]
the dance [ leo x reader ]
competition [ leo x reader ]
stealing. [ connor x reader ]
self harm [ leo x reader ]
bullies and boyfriends [ leo x reader ]
still into you [ any x reader ]
"I do, Leo. I do." [ leo x reader ]
stealing pt.2 [ connor x reader ]
food [ nico x reader ]
let me be frank [ frank x reader ]
driving me crazy [ leo x reader ]
water boy [ percy x reader ]
"leave us alone!" [ leo x reader ]
up to date [ authorchan x reader ]
"nice ass..." [ leo x reader ]
driving me crazy pt.2 [ leo x reader ]
driving me crazy pt.3 & 4 [ leo x reader ]
the dark [ nico x reader ]
skyline [ jason x reader ]
coffee [ leo x reader ]
origins [ authorchan x reader ]
"Y/N," he breathed... [ nico x reader ]
devastated [ leo x reader ]
tired. [nico x reader platonic]
have you fallen out of love? [_____ x reader]

silly little imp. [leo x reader]

931 19 12
由 heythereronnie

> A/N: Hello :)

Drowsiness washes over you as you lay in a half-awake state, the smell of grease and smoke comforting after a long day. A soft blanket surrounds you as you welcome sleep, relaxed with the person you happened to like. 

Poke.

Poke poke.

"Meow," you hear. You annoyingly open one eye to find Leo's finger going for your side again, another cat sound on his lips. You swat him away, groaning as you pull the blanket over your face. 

"Do you want attention, silly cat?" you say, your voice heavy in 'i-want-to-go-to-sleep-please.' 

"Meow!" 

"Leo," you groan, shoving your face further into his side, hoping- just hoping- it might work to drown out the noise. 

"Meow."

"Meeoow..."

"MEOW!"

"Okay! Okay! You stupid cat," you chuckle, moving the blanket out of the way with your sleep disrupted. Leo looks at you with big, warm eyes, his head tilting slightly. 

"Do you want to cuddle while you sleep?" he asks gently. 

"Seriously?!? Just come here, you dork." 

Leo immediately pounces towards you, arms finding their way around your waist as he snuggles his face in your stomach. He calms down, the pressure causing you to also find your way back to your rest. "You don't have to ask," you say while you yawn, drifting off. You hear a grumble back at you, but are unable to discern it as sleep pulls you under.

Silly little imp. 

> A/N: I was thinking about moving this fic onto AO3 (Archive of our own). Let me know your thoughts. I probably won't be revising any earlier sections, and I don't know if I'd really ever steadily add more. I may move them around so that they're ordered by who the x reader is, though? 

I'm not sure.

Anyways, I hope this update brings you joy and you have a good week :) 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

97.7K 1.5K 17
Percy Jackson and Heros of Olympus x readers. (I don't own cover art or any art in the book, credit to the artists.) I wrote this in like 2014 so e...
30.4K 466 41
Heroes of Olympus x Reader (requests only) "Your the first newbie I've ever met who said that." "Well duh asshole, I'm one of a kind, aren't I?" "T...
334 19 5
ㅤ 𓈒 ୭ৎ put a price on emotion, looking for something to buy... 𝅄 🪡 ۪ ݁ 𓈒 ㅤ...
25.5K 1K 46
EDITING. 𝘈 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...