A New Beginning

By valq101

Hayley Moore is a 22-year-old college student obsessed with The Originals and is a major Klayley Shipper. Fal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
Hope's Love Story

Chapter 2

14.6K 395 48
By valq101

After leaving the mansion Hayley went out to look for Klaus but well walking through the woods she sees Shane/Silas up ahead and before He can notice her, she runs up and snaps his neck and then throws him off a cliff hoping he stays knocked out long enough for Klaus to get back. She then makes her way back to the mansion and then texts Klaus.

Hey, are you coming back soon, it's boring without you!

Klaus sees the text and smarks at his little wolf wanting more of his company.

After today's events, Klaus has realized he's done wasting his time trying to be something he's not and that he's not going to follow a baby vampire around anymore.

Caroline is a naive little girl who doesn't know the harsh reality of life, he doesn't want to wait another thousand years for Caroline to finally grow up. He rather spends his time with someone who can accept his darker side like Hayley.

With Hayley, he doesn't have to pretend to be something he's not. She doesn't mind his violent tendencies, in fact she seems to enjoy them very much.

When Klaus returns he notices Hayley sitting in the parlor reading a book.

"You requested my presence little wolf."

"Yes, I did so how was your day dealing with the annoying little SCOOBY gang," Hayley asked as she walked towards him.

"It was nothing of interest if anything it was an annoyance and waste of time. How about you anything interesting?"

"Not really, I mostly just went out and bought a couple of necessities for myself and spent the rest of the day relaxing."

"Well, I'm glad one of us enjoyed them..." and just then Klaus was cut off by Hayley falling to her knees with tears coming from her eyes and grasping her neck while a kind of choking sound escaped her mouth. She looked like something was possessing her and Klaus had no idea what to do. So he moved down to her level and just as he did she fell into his arms gasping for air.

"Oh my God," Hayley said well still grasping her neck.

"Hayley are you all right," Klaus asked well still holding on to her while tears still flowed down her face. She looked like she was experiencing many different emotions all at once.

"Klaus," she said with a trembling voice holding on to him for dear life.

"It's alright little wolf everything is fine now," he said well holding her tight.

"It's not alright Klaus you don't know what I saw nothing is fine about this."

"What did you see?"

"I don't really understand it myself but it felt like a kind of vision or something and it had to be about the future because nothing of what I saw had happened yet."

"A vision what happened in your vision?"

"It's really hard to explain and even if I did I don't really think you would believe me even if I told you. I myself am having trouble believing what I saw to be true."

"Little wolf if you are fine with it would it be okay if I looked into your mind to see this vision you saw,"Klaus said while wiping her tears from her eyes.

"I'm fine with it but what do I have to do?"

"All you need to do is think about your vision and nothing but the vision," he said well placing both his hands on her head and having their foreheads touch.

The first scene looked like they were in some kind of cemetery with Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, and a group of witches.

Klaus, you need to listen to them Hayley said nervously.

"You're all out of your minds if you think some liquor-fueled one-night stand no offense, sweetheart, means a thing to me."

"Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new, for example, I have a special gift of sensing when a girl is pregnant."

Marcel is alive Klaus thought, Pregnant?

"What?"

"I know it's impossible."

"What are you saying?"

"Niklaus, the girl is carrying your child."

"No, it's impossible, vampires cannot procreate."

"But werewolves can, magic made you a vampire but you were born a werewolf, you're the original hybrid, the first of your kind and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes..."

Is this really possible for me to father a child?

"How dare you command me? THREATEN ME WITH WHAT YOU WRONGFULLY PERCEIVE TO BE MY WEAKNESSES? I won't hear any more lies. Niklaus, listen and all around he can hear the baby's heartbeat, Kill her and the baby, what do I care..."

I want to believe this is a trick but the look on my face says otherwise. This reaction is something I would do and of course, Elijah would see this as my redemption.

"I didn't use it," Hayley said while starting to sit up.

"You're awake."

"I could barely sleep all night, this house is like a freaking swamp sauna."

"What stopped you? You could have been free of all of this, of me."

"Yeah, well, when I was fighting off those vampires, I realized I wasn't just protecting myself, maybe it has to do with the fact that my birth parents gave me up and my adoptive parents kicked me out, all I know is push came to shove, and I realized I wouldn't let anyone hurt it."

"I'm beginning to think we're a lot alike, you and I, we're both castoffs who've learned to fight when we're backed into a corner."

"Well, we're backed into a corner now."

"Ah, that we are, it's time to fight little wolf..."

Maybe we are more alike than I first realized.

"I thought you might like to know Elijah is returning to us."

"Congratulations I guess being diabolical has its perks."

"You hardly know him and yet you miss him, what is it about my brother that always inspires such instant operation."

"He was kind to me. Hey, I learned something today I think it's a girl..."

A girl?

A scene of Tylar kidnaping Hayley and finding out that the baby's blood can sire hybrids.

The baby can sire hybrids? Of course, Elijah assumes the worst of me and I can't fault Hayley for believing him she hardly knows me.

"This is your family's house, what the hell happened here?"

"A battle obviously they lost I won the world is right again, why don't you find a bedroom, preferably one that hasn't been contaminated by Marcel's miscreant pests."

"I'm not staying here, this isn't a home this is a war zone."

"Do you see that crest? My heir belongs here, what you want is of no consequence."

"Klaus, I can be your hostage or we can try and be better than that. For our child, we can try and make her feel safe."

"I'll have someone clean this up, why don't you take Kol's room it has a fireplace."

"Klaus, I want to believe that this baby means something to you, I want to believe in you, Don't let us down..."

Our child?

"Writing a love letter to one of your many suitors? So who's the lucky recipient then Jackson or Elijah? Don't tell me it's me, I thought I was out of the running ages ago."

"And the award for biggest ego goes to."

"How is our littlest wolf?"

"Do you want to... come on," Hayley said while guiding Klaus's hand onto her stomach? "Oh!  Do you feel that?"

"Right, I'll leave you to your secret letter then..."

Littlest wolf? I never thought I would see myself this happy over anything other than gaining more power, but even though I am not experiencing these moments myself I can feel the emotions are real.

More scenes go by of Marcel's secret weapon Davina, the Harvest, Hayley's pack, the curse by Celeste Du Bois, Marcel and Rebekah's betrayal with me hunting them down and then letting Rebekah go to live her life then cuts to a scene of the witches dragging Hayley to the church to give birth, and finally after being able to hold their child one of the witches slitting Hayles's throat.

Even though this hasn't happened yet I can't help but feel angry. How dare they lay a hand on our child and make the mother of my child go through that!

It moves on to Elijah and I trying to stop the sacrifice and then finding out Hayley became a hybrid with the baby's blood, Marcel saving the baby, and finally being able to hold our daughter. Hayley and Elijah learn the part our mother played and Davina resurrecting Mikael.

It doesn't surprise me that mother would do that, just because she's dead doesn't mean we are finally rid of her.

"Hello, sister," Klaus says while still holding Hope.

"She looks like her mother, maybe there is a God after all."

"Well, she has a hint of the devil in her eyes, that's all me. You'll need a witch you can trust to cast a cloaking spell."

"I'll get one."

"No one can ever find her."

"I know what to do Nik, perhaps we'll get a white fence, I think that would be lovely."

"This city would have seen you dead, but I will have it your home and every soul who wishes you harm will be struck down just as sure as my blood runs in your veins, you will return to me."

"In spite of our differences, Rebekah there is no one I would trust more with my daughter's life. Be happy...sister."

"She will be happy Nik I promise, what's her name?"

"Hope, her name is Hope..."

Hope my littlest wolf? I will strike down anyone who tries to harm you and I'll never let you be separated from us ever again.

After Klaus finished looking through Hayley's mind he could tell these visions were real because there are some things he saw that there is no way Hayley would have known about, especially about who Marcal was because even he didn't know he was still alive.

"Little wolf it looks like we're having a daughter."

"What? You believe my vision even though I'm having doubts about them myself."

"Yes, I believe your vision, there are some things I saw that you might not understand but I do. I think it's best if we leave Mystic Falls and find a witch who's not from New Orleans to confirm the pregnancy and get you some kind of protection so that what happened in the vision doesn't happen."

"But I thought you were helping the SCOBY gang with Silas and the cure."

"I was but their problem seems quite insignificant compared to this new information, the safety of our child is more important than the cure and an immortal sociopath running around."

Wow, I didn't think he would believe me so fast, I thought he would have at least first accused me of trying to trick him before he realized I was telling the truth. I still can not believe that worked, I too clearly saw those events that happened in season 1. I guess those scenes were too detailed and so unbelievable that they must have seemed real to him.

"We'll be leaving now, go get your things."

"Right now?"

"Yes now It's too dangerous for you to stay in Mystic Falls right now, we don't know when that immortal sociopath will show up, it's better we get you as far away as possible. We need to think more about Hope's safety, I won't let anything happen to her."

Wow, he really cares about Hope, I know that he would have eventually but he doesn't really show it until she's born. I guess it was a good idea to show him scenes with him and Hopes, It really made it feel more real to him.

After gathering mine and Klaus's things we got into the car and started to drive out of Mystic Falls.

"Where are we going, we're not going to New Orleans right now are we?"

"No, we're not but maybe later first we need to go visit one of my witches."

"One of your witches, you still have witches on stand-by."

"Of course little wolf you don't think I would have many more witches on stand-by, I have lived a thousand years and I have learned to always have a backup plan."

"But if you have witches on stand-by then why have you been only using Bonnie whenever you needed a witch."

"Well, one reason was that every time I needed a witch they were too far away for them to get here on time and why waste one of my witches when young Bonnie was already here. Another reason was that I liked having to manipulate young Bonnie to do my bidding."

"Of course, you did, so who is this witch we are going to see?"

"Layla Flore, she's a witch I meet in the '50s, I saved her from other witches trying to take her power and after that, we came up with an agreement that if I help keep her descendants alive then she would always help me with whatever I needed as longs as it's not too bad."

"How come you've never called upon her until now?"

"Well, nothing has ever really been this important for me to call upon her before, if I need a witch for something simple as a cloaking spell or something then I just use someone else. There are many people that owe me favors that I haven't cashed in yet."

"But what if they die of old age or they're killed how would you cash in your favor."

"Well, then I just make their descendants do the favors."

"Where exactly are we going?"

"Well lucky for us Layla lives in Atlanta so we just need to get there and get what we need then we will talk about where we go from there, does that sound good to you little wolf."

"That sounds good but we better be making a couple of stops because there is no way I can take a long car trip without getting some food and stretching my legs."

"That's fine love, why don't you rest for now. It's going to be a long trip, I'll wake you up when we make our first stop."

After hours of driving and some pit stops, we decided to stay the night at a hotel before we continued our road trip to Atlanta.

I really need to figure out a way to mention Freya, if we can get her then that would help us reach our goals faster. I guess I'll just have to wait until after we meet this Layla Flore and say I had another vision about his long-lost sister and that we need to find her so she can help us kill his evil aunt Dahlia.

"Klaus, I just remembered what are we going to do about Tyler he's not in Mystic Falls right now so I know we couldn't do anything about him then but I don't really want to have to deal with him kidnaping me and trying to kill the baby," Hayley said as she lay down on the hotel bed.

"Don't worry about Tyler, when we meet with Layla we can just ask her to do a locator spell to find him, and then we can get rid of him. There is no way I'm letting that hybrid reject anywhere near you or the baby, so just try to get some rest. We still have a ways to go before we get to Atlanta."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 605 21
The miracle baby hope Andrea Michaelson was born in New orleans.klaus and Hayley would sacrifice themselves to protect their baby girl from all kind...
21.4K 335 46
[you had to watch the originals] [ it will not be everything about Laila 24/7!] [this story is gonna follow the storyline from 'the originals' just I...
88.4K 2K 21
So the title really speaks for itself, these are klayley drabbles. So send me a request on either Wattpad or tumblr or even Twitter, I'll try to get...
10.4K 265 21
A strong, hot-headed, irresponsible 18 year old, Hayley Marshall. Found herself in a pickle when she found out she was pregnant with the impulsive, p...