A New Beginning

נכתב על ידי valq101

Hayley Moore is a 22-year-old college student obsessed with The Originals and is a major Klayley Shipper. Fal... עוד

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
Hope's Love Story

Chapter 1

22.8K 469 253
נכתב על ידי valq101

Hayley Moore likes to live life to the fullest and doesn't let other people tell her what she can and can't do. She is known to be pretty open-minded, so that's why she tends to get along with most people, but that doesn't mean people can walk all over her. She can be the most loyal and caring person you will ever meet, but if you hurt the people she cares about or you break her trust then she will not be afraid to show you her bitch side. Even though she has experienced hardships throughout her life she still likes to live in the moment and not let her past bring her down.

Lately, Hayley has been re-watching The Originals series.

"Oh my God, that definitely should not have happened," Hayley said while crying at the scene where Klaus and Elijah stabbed each other with the white oak stake.

Did they really have to kill both of Hope's parents, isn't it bad enough that she already lost her mom now she has to lose her dad too. I know they want to show Klaus's redemption by sacrificing himself for Hope but couldn't they have brought him or Hayley back because it wouldn't be the first time they decided to bring someone from the dead back Kol and Davina are good examples of that.

Hope deserves more, her life has been one tragedy after another. I know Hope's character grows more after the loss of her parents but can one person handle that much pain? Sometimes I wonder if some of the characters did things differently then maybe Hope wouldn't have spent so much time away from her family and could have maybe had both of her parents still alive.

I know that the show set Hayley and Elijah together but I could never really understand why, to me, they felt toxic most of the time. I will admit Halijah had their moments but there was always something getting in the way of their relationship. I used to like Hayley and Elijah together but season 5 really made me hate them together. If I'm being real it's Elijah's fault that Hayley died, I know he didn't have his memories but I feel like that is just an excuse that the writers came up with.

I myself have always been a secret Klayley shipper honestly Klaus and Hayley had chemistry they have had a bunch of moments throughout the show but because she was in love with Elijah and Klaus was focusing more on power and defeating his enemies so he really didn't have much time for romance but you can't say they didn't try.

I think by season 5 Hayley already moved on from Elijah and Klaus wasn't really with anyone at the time so if they both didn't die then they could have explored the possibility of them ending up together. I don't know if Klaus had any romantic feelings for Hayley but he definitely cared enough about her to cry and show more emotion for her death than he has ever for anyone else other than Hope.

If Klaus weren't so obsessed with trying to rule New Orleans and just stopped trying to deny how he felt about having a child during season 1, he would have most likely spent more time with Hayley and seen how much they are alike. They definitely would have had a better relationship than they did at the beginning of the series.

Hayley only falls in love with Elijah because he was always there for her when she needed someone and if Klaus had been there for her in the beginning then I feel like they would have ended up together.

"Wow, I really need to stop getting so emotionally invested in the shows that I watch," Hayley said as she turned off the tv "but I can't help it, I get so invested that I feel like I'm the one who went through everything in the show. I really need to call it a day. Maybe I'll start re-watching Legacies next. I really wished that the Mikaelsons and Hayley got the happy ending they deserved," Hayley said as she began to fall asleep.

Hayley Moore opened her eyes and realized that she was in an unfamiliar place.

"Where the hell am I," Hayley said as she turns to the right and sees a man who looks a lot like Joseph Morgan. "Oh my God wait she," says as she pulls the covers off "yep no clothes," she sees a phone on the nightstand and picks it up.

She then clicked on the camera roll, am I really Hayley Marshall right now. This can't be real she says as she pinches herself, Ow! That hurt so this is not a dream.

Is this literally the scene after Klaus and Hayley had sex, Am I going to have to live my life as Hayley Marshall, I know any normal person would be freaking out about it right about now but this is kind of cool, and well at least if I have to continue my life in a fictional world at least it's a character I actually like. But it's so unfair why did I have to become Hayley Marshall after they already did it, now I'm pregnant and don't even get to enjoy the process of becoming pregnant. That does not seem right to me, maybe I can try to convince Klaus into around 2.

"Running away little wolf?"

"No, I was just checking the time, and if I really was trying to run away don't you think I would have at least attempted to put my clothes back on. I know I'm a wolf and wolves tend to be more comfortable in the nude but I for one don't go walking around town in my birthday suit."

"Maybe you should. It does look very lovely, especially this," Klaus said as he strokes the birthmark on her shoulder blade.

"What?"

"That mark I have seen it before," Klaus said.

"Yeah, it's a birthmark people have those."

"In my considerable lifetime, I've only seen this mark on a handful of others, all from the same bloodline. A werewolf clan that once thrived throughout much of what we now call Louisiana."

"Really," Hayley said as she turns around and straddles his lap.

"I wouldn't dare lie, matters of family are sacred."

"Yes and you're all about family aren't you but I think this conversation can wait for a little longer she," says as she leans in and kisses him while running her hands through his hair.

After the kiss, Klaus looked at her curiously, "I thought you wanted to find out more about your family little wolf."

"I do but I have waited 21 years for this information. What's a couple of hours more? If I really have family out there they will still be where they are by the time I get there. Why not have a little more fun before I get tied down to the responsibilities of family."

"Now that's something I can agree with wholeheartedly," Klaus said.

She started kissing and sucking down his neck then making her way to his chest and then started to run her tongue down his abs, then she moved down the bed and started to wrap a hand around his cock, and then she licked his cock head. She noticed that some pre-cum started coming out so she swirled her tongue around the head and he gasped and started to lift his hips wanting her to put it in her mouth more.

Damn, why does he taste so good? Is it a hybrid thing or just a Klaus thing? I can't get enough.

She finally put the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue more while then sucking soft then hard. The more she sucked the more he began to thrust in and out, she felt like she wanted to prove something so she began taking more of him than they both thought possible and he was starting to hit the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down faster and then he gripped a hand in her hair and helped her bobbed up and down his cock more

"Oh, Fuck" gasped Klaus.

She was going so fast that he didn't know how long he would last, he had many past lovers but Klaus had to admit that none were more skilled than Hayley. Then finally after a few more thrusts, he shot out thick, hot cum in her mouth and she loved how it tasted so she stroked his shaft with both hands till there was no more cum.

Klaus then lifts up Hayley and then lays her on the bed, "well don't you have a very skilled little mouth on you little wolf and hear I thought I was the one with the skilled mouth, I can't have you besting me now can I," Klaus said well sucking on her neck then moving down and putting her left nipple into his mouth while one of his hands plays with the other by pulling and squeezing then he switches to the other side and does the same thing and the whole time she's moaning uncontrollably.

"Mm..hhhh..." Damn, why are my nipples so sensitive Hayley thought while tugging on the bed sheets.

He then moves down to her legs and starts to spread her legs more open, moving closer and taking long sweeps of his tongue down her cunt.

"Fu..ck..." she gasped as he then started to lift her legs over his shoulders and began thrusting his tongue deeper and deeper into her, "Ah.. ahhh... Klaus", she moaned while her legs started to wrap around his head as he continued to do this until she climaxed a handful of times while continuing to moaning his name.

"Oh Wow" gasped Hayley trying to catch her breath, Caroline doesn't know what she's missing and if she has any say in it then she will never find out.

Hayley then flipped Klaus onto his back and then spread her legs on either side of his body and rubbed her entrance over his cock, "Mm...hhh" she was really loving how hard he felt and also how much control she had over him right now, she then moves his cock to her entrance and started to lower herself onto him. Fuck...it feels... so good Hayley gasped.

"Oh Fuck... Klaus... AAh!" Hayley moaned as soon as it was all inside her. She then started to bounce up and down his cock while holding on to the headboard.

This is so ruining me for other men, I've never felt this full before.

He then gripped her hips helping her to move up and down faster on his cock.

"Oh shit... Mm...Ahh", He really loved the way her breasts bounded above him as he continued to thrust into her. She's being more vocal this time and I want to hear more. So he then sat up and pounded up into her at hybrid speed.

"Oh..shit...Kla..us...Ahhh" she moaned while holding on to him as he then bit into her neck and drank her blood as they both started to orgasm.

Wow, know wonder OG Hayley ended up pregnant after only sleeping with Klaus once, that scene did not do justice to Klaus's skills.

"Would you like to hear that information now little wolf or would you like to wait until morning?"

"If it's fine with you Klaus I would like to wait until morning. I don't think I can stay awake long enough to process any information," Hayley said still trying to catch her breath.

"That's fine by me, till morning," Klaus said as they both started to close their eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning after Klaus told Hayley all about her family, she agreed to stay for a couple of more days before heading to New Orleans. So they spent the rest of the morning just talking about random things like their favorite music and cities that they have been to. After a while, Klaus's cell phone started to ring. It was Stepan asking for him to meet to help with the latest problem they have to face.

"It looks like I am needed so feel free to help yourself to anything in the kitchen," Klaus said as he started to make his way out of the mansion.

After Klaus left to meet up with some of the SCOBY gang Hayley went to the store to buy some notebooks, after she got the notebooks she wrote down every enemy and important event from the Vampire Diaries all the way down to Legacies.

I don't know if all this information will be useful but it doesn't hurt to be careful.

"Okay, now that I have all these things down I need to make a list of what I really need to get done so that the Mikaelsons can get the ending they deserve."

1. Definitely make Klayley real

I mean if Klayley was real then a lot of problems would have been solved like Hayley wouldn't have had to marry Jackson for one and Klaus would have trusted her enough so that many of the bad blood moments between Hayley and Klaus wouldn't have happened as they did at the beginning of the series. Another reason is so that Hope won't have to think that her birth was a cosmic mistake, I hate that she just thought of herself as a mistake of a one-night stand. Also, Klaus deserves to have someone by his side no matter what.

2. Kill or Compell Tyler

I really don't feel like getting kidnapped by Tyler, I don't really care for his character so either option is fine.

3. Take dark objects away from O'Connell's

I think we can use some of those dark objects for some difficult spells and it would probably help with resurrecting Finn and Kol.

4. Resurrect Finn and Kol

With everything that needs to be done we are definitely going to need more help, Finn and Kol are family they deserve to be happy as well.

5. Rescue Freya

I think if the Mikaelsons had Freya in the beginning then a lot of their problems could have been solved easily, but before we get Freya we might need to find a powerful witch who's not from New Orleans to help with unlinking Freya from Dahlia.

6. Save Davina for Kol

I personally don't really care for Davina's character much just because a lot of the bad things that happened to the Mikaelsons are her fault, But since Kol loves her and you can never have too many powerful witches it wouldn't hurt to save her.

7. Kill Dahlia/ Rekill Esther

8. Kill all Harvest witches - Davina

9. Release the Ancestors

The show gave those Ancestors too much power, they should mind their own business and just stay dead.

10. Kill Hollow

11. Break Crescent Curse

I don't really want to deal with all the Crescent drama but they don't deserve to stay as wolves But no way am I marrying Jackson, he's good-looking but not really my type, and the marriage didn't really even help Hope that much it was just a waste of time.

12. Kill all the Guerreras

13. Kill Demartels/ Lucien and Aya

14. Kill all Strix

15. Kill Greta Sienna and her Nazi Vampires

16. Become a Hybrid after Hopes born

I really don't want OG Hayley's birth story but it wouldn't hurt to become a Hybrid, I don't want to experience being a slave to the moon so it would be better to shift at will. I think after I become a hybrid I'm going to need to practice turning into a wolf by myself because It's supposed to be extremely painful and I most likely won't be used to it like OG Hayley was.

17. Become an Original

At least if I become an Original then I don't have to worry about dying because I'm definitely getting rid of all the white oak and I won't get my werewolf side bound.

I really need to figure out a way to get Klaus to believe me about the pregnancy without having to go to New Orleans and get kidnaped by some crazy witches. I remember that there's a scene in episode 1 of The Originals where Elijah shows Hayley his memories of his family's past, I wonder if there is a way for me to show Klaus some of my memories about the show and if that doesn't work then I can just tell him about something so out there that there's no way I could have known about it unless it was some kind of vision from the miracle baby.

I need to find Klaus before Silas gets to him then after I save him we'll come back here and I will start a conversation and then out of nowhere I will fake a vision to make it more believable I will start crying, that should be simple all I have to do is think about the scene where Kalus and Elijah die then the waterworks will start flowing. I really hope I can pull this off, the fate of pretty much everything depends on it.

(Hope the story started off okay, it's been a while since I wrote a story like this. Also, I have never written mature scenes like this before so I hope it turned out well.)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19.3K 463 5
A lot could happen in 7 years... A series of connected Klayley oneshots set in the time-jump between season 4 and 5
792K 18.3K 197
KLAYLEY Short Stories. There will be sex scenes, erotica and smut in these stories. Each Chapter is a Complete Story. This book contains Adult Conten...
518K 19.6K 36
Hayley Smith dies and is reborn in the body of Hayley Marshall. Watch her journey of the Mikaelson brothers falling for her. Will they fight for her...
88.9K 2K 21
So the title really speaks for itself, these are klayley drabbles. So send me a request on either Wattpad or tumblr or even Twitter, I'll try to get...