How I got Engaged with A Star...

By _yerina

[š˜—š˜¢š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜£š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜°š˜Æ š˜ˆš˜®š˜¢š˜»š˜°š˜Æ & š˜‰&š˜•] Winter Kim had no interest in celebrities until she herself go... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
final chapter
āœØļø Paperback available āœØļø

eighteen

7.8K 286 20
By _yerina

"Come here...", Karina opened her arms wide towards Winter as soon as the younger girl came out of the shower. Karina was sitting on the bed, looking at Winter, and Winter was still in her bathrobe with her damp hair.

Winter just flashes her tiny smile towards her wife and walks towards Karina, lying down on top of her wife's body. She hugs that slim body tightly and digs her head inside Karina's neck.

Karina's sweet low voice could make Winter sway anytime. Karina's fruity smell probably from her cologne makes Winter want to hug her tighter every second. Even Karina's warm body temperature makes Winter doesn't want to let her go. Her wife was an example of perfection.

"What should we do today, baby? I guess we both shouldn't go out today. Are you hungry? How about food delivery? Jajjangmyeon sounds good~", Karina said almost like a whisper but a beautiful melody to Winter's ears. Winter just shook her head, denying it.

"Nope. I'm good just by hugging you. Not hungry at all~", Winter replied and Karina just smirked happily at the younger girl.

"Same~", she said.

It's been 5 hours since they ran away from Winter's college, as both of them thought that running away should be better than facing the ruckus by themselves. They headed straight home, waiting for Karina's company to deal with every nonsense happening out there. Seriously, it was a mess.

Both decided not to switch on their phones. Karina's CEO requested it by himself, afraid that both of them might get hurt by the netizens as sharp as knifes' words. He asked both of them to wait, and Karina agreed without thinking much.

The internet was crazy hours ago, as some of the students from the college starts to spit out the fact that the 'Kim' girl was actually Karina's wife. That's when the mess gets messier. Some didn't mind the fact, but some were just worst. They called Winter slut, accusing her for cheating on both Jeno and Karina, and Karina immediately shut down her phone after that.

"Babe", Karina called.

"Hmm?", Winter answered while still hugging her lovely wife tightly.

"I love you, so much. I just love you, so damn much. Even though the world split apart, I still love you so damn much. Even if the netizens out there start hating you, I still love you so damn much. Even if one day we need to be apart, I'm still gonna find you and love you, again and again, Winter"

Karina caressed the top of Winter's head with her hands gently and later on planted a soft peck on the girl's forehead. Winter was her sunshine. Her life. Winter teaches her what those love, at first sight, feels like. Winter teaches her how to be a loyal person despite those popularities she has right now. Winter teaches her how to love.

"I know. I love you too, Rina. More than anything", Winter replied with her cute soft voice.

"I know", Karina answered.

Winter slowly get up, just to adjust her body to the same level as her wife, and kissed the older girl's lips passionately. Karina did not resist any of the temptations and just kissed back as passionately as Winter did. The older girl circled her arms around Winter's shoulder as Winter ruffled her hands on Karina's hair.

Karina never fails to be a drug to Winter.

"Winter... Put your clothes on. Your nipples are on my skin, and you'll catch cold-"

"Ah! Sorry~", Winter gets up immediately with her smirk, but she's not getting up from the bed completely. She just gets up from lying down on Karina. Now sitting on the older girl's belly as careful as she can, enough to not hurt Karina in any way.

"Winter?", Karina called but Winter just keep smiling innocently at her.

"What?", Winter replied.

"Put your clothes on. You'll catch cold", Karina instructed but Winter didn't even reply. She keeps smiling like a child while still sitting on Karina. Karina sighed for a moment before looking at her wife in disbelief and then chuckled.

"You won't put it on, right?", Karina said.

"What?", Winter replied with her sneers.

"Clothes", Karina said.

"I don't know. From your opinion, should I put it on r shouldn't I?", Winter put her index finger on her chin, heads up looking at the ceiling, pretending to think about the answer. Again, Winter being Winter and Karina couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Babe, come on~", Karina giggled and Winter just laughed back as she get up from the bed with her smile.

"Fine-fine~ I'll put on my clothes. Geez... You don't need to be so worried about me~", Winter answered as she open up the wardrobe.

....

MY Ent. sued NCT's Jeno and his company, SM Ent. for information misleadings.

NCT's Jeno handwritten apology to his fans and Karina's fans.

Karina Yu going to take legal action against anyone who insults her wife, Kim.

Karina Yu's marriage with a non-celebrity wife, Kim has had no issues for 2 months.

Karina Yu was totally on her wife's side.

Articles and news were everywhere, and Karina was lazy enough to read them. It's been 3 days since Jeno's stupid fake statements and Winter didn't come back to her college yet. Even if the younger girl wanted to go, Karina insisted her to stay at home for at least a week. Or maybe until Karina feels at ease to let Winter go to meet various people at her college.

"Rina! The cake arrived!", Winter said happily as she brought the cake towards the living where Karina was waiting for her on the couch.

They were excited to unbox the cake, putting up some candles on it. It's written 'Happy 2 months Anniversary' on the cake Winter took her seat right next to her wife, on the couch.

"I'm really sorry that we can only buy the cake by delivery-"

"It's fine, Rina. Stop saying sorry. It's our special day and we need to be happy without worries today!", Winter cheered the older girl with her arms wide open to the air happily, and that succeed to make the older girl giggle in happiness.

"Alright alright. I understand, Miss Kim. Now, let's make a wish~"

Both Karina and Winter closed their eyes, clasping their hands together, and silently make some wish in their hearts. Through these difficulties, they only wish for happiness towards each other, right now and in the future.

"I wish... We'll be happy whatever happened. Through all difficulties, we gonna go thru it together. I'm gonna be with Winter, forever. Please let Winter go thru her daily life happily without any problems, in great health. I just wish every good thing for Winter and her life..."

"Dear god... Please let me be with Karina for the rest of my life. I don't want anyone trying to separate us, and I don't want anything to happen to separate us. I want to be with her whatever it takes. I don't care but I just want to be with her. Please make it easier for us to be happy without others' disturbance..."

They blew the candles together while holding each other hands tightly. The fire is out and they look at each other in the eyes happily with their warm smiles that succeed to melt each of their hearts.

"Happy anniversary... Winter Kim...", Karina said as she circled her arms around Winter's neck, pulling the younger girl's head closer with her own, and Winter immediately closed her beautiful eyes slowly, knowing what will come next.

"I love you...", Karina whispered softly before she placed her lips onto Winter's, sucking it gently full of love and Winter was following Karina's flow. Holding tightly onto the hem of Karina's shirt, Winter gave access for Karina to go into her mouth for a soft comfy exploration, full of flavors and love.

"I love you too... Karina Yu..."

It's two months now, and one month left for the final decision of their marriage life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.8K 13
They agree to no-strings-attached sex, but then, of course, sex turns into more and they have to start asking themselves what, and who, it is they wa...
45K 1.9K 13
Karina is a carefree heir who loves cleaning. While Winter is an annoying CEO with secrets. When Karina decided to work as a cleaner, Winter keeps an...
78.2K 3K 23
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...
44K 2.2K 19
Minjeong has a crush on this beautiful doctor and couldn't do anything but go and use excuses for a check up just to see her.