The Unexpected Woman (β€’π–£π—‚π—Œ...

By fooxxx_

A kissed by accident, turned someone's life that she can't resist. How can you prove that you are in love if... More

A/N: Main Characters.
Prologue: Meeting Her.
CHAPTER 1: VISITOR
CHAPTER 2: THE STOLEN KISS
CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.
CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT
CHAPTER 5: DRIVE ME, MS. JOLIE.
CHAPTER 6: MS. ANGELINA, THE THIEF.
CHAPTER 7: EMBARRASSMENT
CHAPTER 8: Unexpected Kissed.
Chapter 9: Ms. Angelina's Interview.
CHAPTER 10: SONG FOR YOU
CHAPTER 11 - DANCE & EXCITEMENT
CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS
Chapter 14: Beset Chest
Chapter 15: Avoiding
Chapter 16: FURIOUSNESS & LAUGHS
Chapter 17: CULPRIT & PARTY.
Chapter 18: THE DINNER & ARGUEMENT
Chapter 19: THE DATE.
Chapter 20: Beach Resort
Chapter 21: The Night
Chapter 22: The Worst Nightmares.
Chapter 23: Star Gazing.
Chapter 24
EXTRAs
CONTINUATION OF CHAP: 24

CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.

206 9 0
By fooxxx_

XII: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.

After the dance, Simon run to me and grabbed my wrist through the backstage. Kzhea wants me to breathe and calm first and even gave me a meaningful winked after she leave, lol. What's with that woman?

"Calm your ass, Kelly. I might gone crazy but towards you looking at Mrs. Wrecker, you need to go at mental hospital." The gay rolled his eyes. He isn't really that gay, besides he can do both. Female and male in one person, he can be such a hottie and gorgeous - even his voice as well. That's a count of talents right?

"You even intentionally squeeze and rubbed Mrs. Wrecker ass, where'd you get that courage dude?" I suddenly cough a little and throw him the tissue paper I was busy wiping my neck and face lately . I'm shaking and melting at some point.

"You noticed that? But that's all you saw right?" I'm nervous. I don't want to be a scumbag tomorrow besides I retired from that earlier.

"A lot of people noticed," he responded in a indurated tone and placed his two hand in the pocket of his trousers. Jeez, what have I done? " But that's a part of the dance isn't it?" He nodded his head and smiled widely, "Don't worry wife, I'll aways yours," he chuckling responded.

"No connect, boi." I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes while I crossed my arm, I'm tired of waiting for some minutes here, did she leave already?

Lol she's such a hottie gorgeous woman.

"AFTER MR. LIAM REPRESENTATION, THE NEXT WILL BE MS. KELLY CLARKSON PERFORMANCE. AROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!"

Wtf.

"You ready? Go on, don't be scared." Liam said smiling and poke my forehead lightly, " Don't do that again, I don't like that."

I left him outside rolling my eyes, I turned my sight at the front where people are clapping, shouting, whistling, and smiling even Kzhea gave me a mean beautiful smile, "Do it well, Ms. Angelina is watching you dear," she stopped for a seconds and leave me behind.

My eyes searched for a beautiful hot chixs whom is dancing lately, and lol there she was - sitting in middle of length table with some highest rank visitors. She's elegantè.

I wave my hands to her place and smiled widely, of course she can see me plastering a smile looking at her. I looked down and stunned, what? The stage was surrounded with a lot of cameras and paparazzi.

H*ck? What's this? Isn't this a normal concert neither performance? Gracious Kelly, why did you come and accept the offer?

I searched my eyes for Kzhea and Liam giving them a meaningful glared, they were sitting at the right corner with some student councils and guidance teacher. They just chuckled and wave playfully, I rolled my eyes and sighs deeply.

I sat infront of the Piano and coughs lightly, I turned around and saw Sico smiling sitting beside the Piano of him, he will assist me in the middle of the song - new decisions again.

I closed my eyes as I played slowly the instrument, I heard some clapped and I smiled with a heavy sighs biting my lips - looking at my inspiration smiling, Lol. I felt my cheeks red with embarrassment, that beautiful woman is staring at me quite carefully lifting her chin. She really didn't leave ha..

'All Of Me'

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down

What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

I sighs deeply after I let out a calmly voice, stared to them for some seconds but obviously I'm nervous but this is cool as well, besides this song is didicate for a beautiful goddess that's still having no expressions.. suvks.

Cause all of me
Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

I smiled softly in front of the crowd as I continued to move my fingers, I also miss using a piano, especially now that there's this woman who suddenly incentive me. I became vulnerable but tend to get the courage giving her anything, this bare uneasy feeling I have every time I'm with her gaves my stomach a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration and all I could think but 'butterflies.'

The world is beating you down, I'm around

Through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing
In my head for you

My head's under water, but I'm breathin' fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

I know I shouldn't be felt this way and I never got attracted to any woman but after that kissed happened, after I've stolen her a kiss - it's keep me wonder what truly I am? I should've respect her and be thankful for not sueing me.

Give me all of you, oh
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

"Hi guys, let's dance, with this romance song. Mrs. Wrecker can you have a wonderful tonight and dance again with Ms. Kelly?" Sico chuckled interfere with me.

I gulp my saliva as Kzhea grabbed my arm walking towards Ms. Angelina. This is not good, I'm doomed.

I bite my lips as I bowed to her front, I hand her my hand and she accepted it having a force smile upon her face. "You're so good, Kelly. Let's have a talk later," a visitor named Vans said right beside Ms. Angelina.

Uw crash, she pinch my palm painfully. Gracious of her, is she a pyscho or in drugs?

"Hi," I smiled whispering as we both dance in the middle - surrounded by a crowd that's even dancing as well.

"You sing, they were waiting," she turned red biting her lips, "This song is for you, remember this." I smiled and put on the Lavaliere microphone in my coat, Kzhea given me.

I caress her right cheek with my thumb, eyeing her beautiful brows down through her lips as I mumbled something, "You look wonderful tonight," I sighs and kisses her cheeks since the light was turned off and only DIM lights were open, no one could recognize and notice neither since a lot of people dancing slowly with their feet joining the piano sounds Sico did.

I smiled when she didn't rejected that kiss, however she even responded a smiled, I remembered how she chuckles that night dance and it was great. But that night end up suddenly, she go for something and came back having a scratch to her head. She said, a sudden accident.

"Stop staring Ms. Clarkson, they're waiting for you to sing," she hissed that made me chuckles, " You look cute. Are you defending yourself? Perhaps you want to hear my voice but defended that they want to-" I giggled suddenly when I found her eyes rolling many times. Lol

"Can I have a kissed first? Motivation, like that."

"Stop messing with me Ms. Clarkson."

"I misses you, calling me dummy, butty, dear, darling, precious, sweetheart, baby, babe, hon-" my eyes immediately widened of a surprise after I received a low painfully slapped by her, gracious! That's hurt..

"Sing," she glared commanding me that made me sighs nervously.

"This is for you, okay? And forgive me." I calmly said biting my tongue forcing myself not to laugh, I don't want to receive slap again. That's hurt!

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out

You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down

What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright"

I chuckles holding her waist, she's cute, " Stop forcings your smile," I whispers and giggled eyeing her beautiful eyes. All I can do is to stare at her pillowy red lips and rosy cheeks.

You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing
In my head for you

I place my head on her shoulders following her slow dance, smelling her smooth wonderful scent.

My head's underwater but I'm
breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out
of my mind

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.3K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
1.8K 649 38
_________________________________________ I fell in love . You fell out of love. I moved out .You moved on. Found each other but in diff...
524K 21K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
42.4K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...