Chains Eyelessjack X Reader

By MidNight_Wolf_

I didnt write this but i have been given permission to post this This is (c) Valentinesdaygreen and a link to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 39.5
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
me

Chapter 33

2.1K 93 35
By MidNight_Wolf_

{Reader's POV}

       As I'd feared, the night was indeed a long one.

       I kept tossing and turning due to the heat, my fever not helping, and occasionally I got these awful cramps. At one point I wondered if maybe I was on my period, but I knew I couldn't be because I'd just had it last week. Explaining why I smelled like blood without cutting or hurting myself was a fun conversation to have with my cannibalistic kidnapper, especially with the threat of more strict restraint to prevent further (supposed) self-harm.

       Anyways, somehow I managed to snag a few hours of sleep here and there, and when I woke up for the final time I felt exhausted and miserable. Groggily getting up, I felt sticky and gross from rolling around in my sweat all night long and thus in desperate need of a shower, prompting me to walk into the hall. "Jack," I called groggily, yawning. No response. Frowning, I raised my voice. "Jack..." I heard a soft grunt, and turned to the door next to mine. Oh, he must be in bed... Of course he was in bed, the guy's freaking nocturnal.

       Sighing, I returned to my room and changed my shirt, since that was all I could do with this chain on my leg, before heading to the bathroom. At least I could wash my face, right? After that I sat on the bed with a book, and read for a while until I heard Jack get up. As soon as his footsteps shuffled past the door I opened it. "Jack?" He was halfway down the hallway and stopped when I spoke, his back to me. Clearly he'd just woken up, since he was wearing a blue t-shirt with dark gray sweatpants and no hoodie, allowing a clear view of his messy brown hair.

       "Yeah, [Name]?" he mumbled without turning around.

       "Can you take off the chain so I can take a shower?" He didn't respond right away.

       "...No." His response surprised me. What?

       "Wha—why not? I'm sick and sweaty and miserable and need a shower!" I frowned as I said it, my voice rising a bit, but he just shook his head.

       "Not right now."

       "Jack—"

       "No means no." His voice had an icy and demonic quality to it that sent shudders down my spine, making me wince. Without a word I quickly retreated to the bedroom and closed the door, jumping onto the bed and burying my face in the pillow as I shook. Not with fear, though—but with anger. Was a shower THAT big of a request?! I stayed like that for a while until eventually I heard a knock.

       "What?" I grumbled into my pillow.

       "I made breakfast... I'm leaving it outside the door." He wasn't going to come in? Usually he'd barge inside after knocking unless I said I was butt-naked. Did he feel guilty for snapping at me? No, I decided. Something about Jack was totally off today. Frowning, I got up and walked to the door.

       "...It's okay, you can come inside..."

       "...No, not now..." His footsteps faded towards the front of the cabin before I could respond, making my frown deepen. Something was DEFINITELY up. Opening the door carefully, I peered down and saw yet another frosty bowl of Frosted Flakes with a spoon. As I bent down and picked it up, its cold ceramic sides made me crack a smile, though it soon vanished as I looked down the hall. Jack was no longer in my line of vision, probably on the couch considering the television was on.

       Part of me said to just let it slide. Jack was having an off day, he probably just needed time alone. Everyone needs that now and then. However, the other part was saying there was something wrong, and that I needed to find out. Yes, he was the cannibalistic monster that held me prisoner, but that was all the more reason to make sure. After all, if he was in a REALLY bad mood, I should probably find out as soon as possible in case I need to barricade my door.

       Taking a deep breath, I ignored the bowl and walked to the end of the hallway. A low growl sounded from the couch. "[Name], go back to your room... You need to rest..." I hesitated, but continued walking, the chain dragging on the floor behind me. Jack growled again, and louder, "[Name]..." Still, I ignored him, walking to the end of the hall. Was I really doing this? Yes, I was. I was tired of being told what to do, even if I was sick.

       "I'm not going back," I said, standing firm as I reached the end of the hall. Crossing my arms, I continued, "Something's up with you today, you've been acting weird ever since you got home. You're not even looking at me! Considering you keep me chained to a bed twenty-four seven, I think you owe me at LEAST a small explanation for what's up." For a long time, Jack didn't respond, while I just stayed in place, firm in my convictions.

       Then he said something that sapped away all my confidence:

       "What's his password?"

       My blood ran cold at the statement, my eyes widening. Password...? Instantly my mind made the most obvious connection: Buddy's account. There was nothing else Jack could be referring to. Yet, at the same time, I didn't want to believe it. My heart started pounding, and I swallowed, my throat dry.

       "Wh-what are you talking about? Password? What?" I tried to pretend that I didn't know anything, but even I could tell how fake that sounded. As I watched Jack started to shift on the couch into a sitting position, the back of his head now visible. However, he didn't turn to face me, just kept staring forward at the TV, except now it was muted.

       "[Name]...? What are you hiding?"

       "Nothing!" I responded immediately, mentally cursing myself for how fast I responded. At this point my heart was pounding against my chest. Slowly his head turned ever so slightly, and I glimpsed gray skin. No navy blue—he didn't have his mask. Why not? Where was it? Wait... his weird behavior started last night... Had he forgotten it somewhere? But why would he remove it last night? And how would he forget about it? Then it hit me: what if he'd had something on his mind? What if something distracted him?

       As this ran through my mind, he spoke once again, confirming my gnawing suspicions even as they crossed my mind: "What's on his account?" At that moment I felt my stomach sink, my heart stopping as my mouth went dry. Jack knows about Buddy's account. The news hit me like a brick, but even as I reeled from the shock a single thought crossed my mind:

       I can't let him get in it.

       My body reacted before my mind, spinning around and darting back into the bedroom. I could hear Jack getting up behind me even as I slammed the door, my mind racing. Barricade. Have to barricade it. I started yanking drawers out of the dresser, emptying them onto the floor so I could shove it in front of the door just as Jack tried to open it. I had no idea what I was going to do after this—I couldn't keep him out forever—but I had to keep him out right now.

       "[NAME]!" he yelled, pounding on the door and try to push it open. "OPEN UP! NOW!" Ignoring him, I darted for the bed, intending to tear off the mattress to use it as a barricade too, when suddenly...

       Pain.

       Sharp, searing pain.

       I froze mid-step and fell, clutching my side and gasping in shock. I couldn't even made a sound, I was in so much pain. My vision blurred from the mere intensity of it as I crumpled onto the floor, curling into a ball and gasping. It hurt, it hurt so much... Sucking in a shaky breath, I managed to open my mouth and scream. I screamed louder than I'd ever screamed before, my side burning viciously and feeling like I was about to die. Tears of sheer agony slid down my cheeks as I laid there, sobbing and trying not to be overwhelmed by the pain. Everything seemed to swirl around me, leaving me in a nauseating void of pain and agony.

       CRASH!

       My eyes popped open as I saw a black blur crawl through the shattered window, dashing to my side. Crouching in front of me, I realized it was Jack, making me sob and try to scoot away, only for his arm to shoot out and grab me. "N-no," I stuttered, shaking. "G-go away...! D-don't hurt me!" Tightening his grip on me, he brushed my hair behind my ear before reaching into his pocket.

       I felt a prick on my neck, and then... nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 94 5
*discontinued/abandoned Just a Kisshu x reader story. Nothing fancy
62.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
70.8K 1.5K 25
tggiffhtfwthkoygddyiovfrt (just some random shit cuz I was bored)
6.5K 73 17
This story may have some spelling or grammar mistakes. No ship wars pls ❗SOME ARTWORK ISNT MINE THEY BELONG TO THEIR TALENTED ARTISTS❗ Btw you can gi...