Sundrop/Moondrop x Reader

By KangJooBin

Everyone's favorite Sundrop and Moondrop!!!! Sundrop and Moondrop and cough eclipse cough oneshots, if there... More

Hide and Seek (moondrop)
Glitter Glue(Sun Drop)
Storytime (Moondrop)
May I have this Dance?(Moon/Sun)
Jealous (Sundrop)
Yandere (Moondrop)
Birthday(Sundrop)
Maintenance(Sun/Moon)
Jealous(Moondrop)
The Glitch(Sun/Moon)
Gifts (Sun/Moon)
Lights out (Moon x terrified reader)
First Aid (Moon x Reader)
A crush (Sun x Reader)
Lights Out Pt.2
Fluffy friends (Sun/moon)
Lighth out pt.3
A Real Child (Sun/Moon)
Not for kids (๐ŸŒšEclipse๐ŸŒ) pt2๐Ÿ‹
Hey guys!!
Messy Situation (Sun/Moon)
Lollipop๐Ÿ‹ (Eclipse)
Not Afraid (Moon๐Ÿ‹)
Valentines day
Valentines mini stories
Playing with flowers(sun)
Pretty!(yandere Eclipse)
Moondrops(moon)
Playing with flowers pt2.
Not a Bitch(sun and moon)
Scary Dog Privilege (Sun, Moon, Eclipse)
I can fix you (eclipse)yandere
Watchful eyes(Yandere Sun)
Stars and Dreams(Eclipse x fem reader)
Biting (Eclipse) SMUT๐Ÿ‹
Ignoring him (Moon) SMUT!๐Ÿ‹

Games for kids (Eclipse)

4K 104 211
By KangJooBin

     Hello everyone, this chapter is featuring Eclipse which if your unfamiliar is the version of sun and moon when the lights are dim, it's like both of them at once sort of. I absolutely love Eclipse so I hope I do him justice💀

side note: In case your unfamiliar with eclipse I put a picture up top the art IS NOT mine

Important-

-Also, I was thinking about doing a full story for eclipse, don't snipe me I'll still update this💀 -

As always thank you for reading and sweet dreams to each and every one of you!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Your friend's brother was a regular at the new Pizza plex daycare that opened a few months ago, you having a lot of time on your hands and your friend being a workaholic, you volunteered to take him to the daycare on behalf of her. She was so grateful for your help that she would pay you to do so, no matter how much you refused you were best friends so she would send the money through your mom forcing you to take it. Today was like any other except instead of just dropping him off you decided to spend the day at the pizza plex to see why it was so popular.

"I'll see you later y/n" the little boy exclaimed before dropping down the slide

"See you later" you smiled before turning to head into the lobby

   On your way out your gaze fell to the statue, you had never seen the daycare animatronics in person, so the statues caught your interest. You examined them before exiting the daycare lobby, you made your way to the mazercise to go play lazertag to kill some time. You checked out all the area's loosing track of time as you went. 

"Good evening, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex is now closed, thank you and have a good night" the intercom sounded

"Shit you mumbled dashing over to the daycare.

  When you reached the entrance, you looked down and saw that it was empty, without thinking your pushed yourself down the slide and dropped into the pit below. Your eye's stung from all the bright colors and lights as you made your way up the bridge. You felt a buzz from your phone, pulling it out of your pocket you saw a text from bf/n.

"Hey y/n, I'm picking up b/n early so you don't have to get him today, I'll see you tomorrow" the text read

"Oh thank goodness, at least he's home" you sighed putting your phone back in your pocket "Well since I'm stuck here I might as well look around" you mumbled

  Making your way around the daycare you were stopped in your tracks as the lights lowered, it wasn't so dark you couldn't see but it wasn't bright either. 

"Maybe the lights lowered because it's closed" you asked aloud

"Good Evening y/n, I'm so delighted your here" a voice called out from behind you, the voice was smooth and low.

    "Whose there" you questioned spinning around, the moment you turned around you were met with an animatronic you didn't recognize, his eye's glowed orange, he had four arms, and his face was black with glowing features, the rest of his body was like a dark red.

"Who are you, you don't look like the sun or the moon one...?" you asked mostly to yourself

"Allow me to introduce myself" He said bowing two of his arms behind his back

"I am Eclipse, it is a pleasure to finally meet you" he said kneeling before you and placing a kiss on your hand "Though I know your name, I'd be honored if you would formally introduce yourself to me, as this is our first official meeting"

"I-I'm- My name is y/n, i-it's nice to meet you t-too" you stammered not meeting his gaze

"Well, if you'd allow me to spend my time in your company, I'd be most elated, if you'd do me the honor" he reached out his hand tilting his head slightly.

"Al-Alright, if you don't mind my company..." you replied shyly

"I'm absolutely delighted to be in your company, because ever since my two halves saw you they were absolutely captivated with you, their longing to meet you and their love for you brought them together, I was brough out by their affection for you" he informed you snaking two of his arms around your waist and clasping your hands with his other two.

"W-wait, is this-" he finished your sentence

"A confession? Excuse mt for interrupting you but yes, it is indeed, I am conveying my affection for you, I can convey it clearer for you if you prefer" he said in a lower tone of voice clasping his hands around your waist.

"T-That's alright, I-I understand" you replied trailing off

"Hmm, I'm not sure you do, If you'll allow me to, I would love to the chance to show you how much I just absolutely adore you" he implied leaning slightly closer "Only if you don't mind, however, I'll never do anything you dislike, you have my word"

'I am a bit curious' you thought glancing up at his face your cheeks heating up, you lowered your gaze once more fidgeting a bit in his hold. "Alright....."

"I'll stop the minute you change your mind, I promise" he assured you leaning in slowly before pulling you into his embrace.

   He held you tightly for what seemed like a few minutes before he let you go, you were a bit confused and disappointed 'Wait, why am I disappointed...? you thought. After taking a few steps back he leaned forward and held his hand out to you.

"If you wouldn't mind, would you accompany me outside the daycare for a while" he asked tilting his head slightly

"Let's go, I'm curious as to where you'll take me" you replied taking his hand allowing him to guide you out of the daycare doors.

  The two of you made your way to a cafe right above the lobby stairs, he led you over to a table and pulled a chair out for you. Taking a seat in the chair you leaned back so he could drape a napkin over your lap before standing up leaning slightly over.

"Say, Eclipse..." you started

"Yes, y/n, what can i do for you" he replied leaning down to your level

"Why is it that you always lean forward, even when I first saw you, you were leaning forward." you questioned 

"Oh, so you noticed, well, I don't want to scare you, I'm quite tall when I stand up fully and I don't want to loom over you" he replied spinning his head clockwise

"I see, well I don't mind If you want to stand normally" You said fidgeting with your fingers dropping your gaze from his.

"If you insist, I'll take that into consideration from now on, now what would you like to eat" he asked placing a menu in front of you on the table. 

  You looked over the menu before finding something you wanted, you pointed to (Favorite snack) before he gently took the menu and disappeared into the kitchen. He returned shortly with (Favorite snack) in hand and gently placed it in front of you before taking a seat across from you. You quickly finished your snack and eclipse threw away the trash before returning to his place in front of you.

"So, how was your day?" eclipse asked clasping his hands together on the table

"It was fun, how was yours" you replied returning the question

"It was lovely, I was elated to be spending it in the company of someone as beautiful as you" he chuckled reaching his hand out to place it on yours

  Your face burned a bit as you turned your gaze to the window, you felt his gaze on you and you started to feel shy.

"I would love if you would turn your attention to me, though if you don't want to I won't press it on you" he mentioned clasping his hand that was on top of yours and intertwining your fingers, before cupping your cheek and gently turning your head so your facing him. You couldn't quite bring your gaze to his but you allowed him to trail his finger down to your chin and lift your head

"There we go" he said his tone suggesting he was smiling "now how abut we head back"

 You gently nodded taking his outstretched hand and allowing him to gently guide you back to the daycare. When you entered the doors he locked them behind you and made his way to the back. He returned with a blanket and a few pillows he laid the blankets on the floor and lined the pillows up with the edge of the blanket.

"Here you are, you must be exhausted" he said motioning to the blankets

 "Thank you" you mumbled taking a seat on the blankets before laying down

"It's no problem" he assured before sitting down next to you and pulling the covers over you

  Eclipse sat by your side rubbing his hand over your hair humming a tune quietly trying to help you fall asleep. You tried to fall asleep but there was a question stuck in your head since much earlier preventing you from doing so.

"Hey eclipse, can I ask you a question?" you trailed off

"Of course, ask me anything" he replied in a gentle tone

"Y-You said-" you felt shy now that you were actually going to ask

"Take your time" he hummed

"You said...you were going to show me how strong your affection for me was but you never did..." you finished looking away your face burned and you broke out in a nervous sweat

"I see, well, you seemed like you were nervous and were just to shy to tell me to stop" he started "but...maybe that wasn't the case" he implied gently cupping your face and pulling it in his direction.

"I-I don't mind" you said pulling the covers over your head 'Y/n are you crazy...how could you say that?!' you mentally screamed. 

"Is that so" he said 

  All of a sudden the covers were yanked off of you "I'm sorry that was rude of me but I want you to tell me directly" he insisted "May I impart my affection to you?" he asked tracing his hand down your face

"I-I'd like that...v-very m-" you asserted meeting his gaze

Before you could finish your sentence, you were pushed down on the blankets eclipse hovering over you his orange eye's glowing illuminating your flustered appearance.

"My darling y/n....you're making it exceedingly difficult for me to remain a gentleman" he breathed before smashing his lips on yours. (Work with me you know the drill)

  He held you in the kiss to the point where you struggled to breathe, he pulled apart for a moment barely allowing you to catch your breathe before connecting your lips once more. His hands trailed along your figure gently his other hands holding him up. He trailed his hands down to your legs and lifted them up so you were pressed against his waist. He pulled your legs guiding them so you wrapped them around his waist, he clasped his hands behind your back and held you close.

"Your so gorgeous" he said gently pulling away brushing your hair out of your face 

"Your not so bad yourself" you said giving him a small smile

"Y/n..." he started leaning closer but before he could kiss you once more an announcement sounded

"Good Morning all Pizza plex Employee's the Pizzaplex will be opening in about 10 minutes please make your way to your respective area as always have a good night.

"Damn it..." eclipse mumbled too low for you to hear "It seems you have to be going now"

"Huh oh...alright" you said a little disappointed you looked up to see his outretched hand you took it for what would probably be the last time for the night. 

The moment your hand met his you were yanked into his arms he clasped his arms around you and spoke close to your ear "Y/n next time you come just know it won't stop with just this"

"Al-A-Alright" you said your face flushed with heat as he guided you to the back door

He gave you one more hug before he opened the door and gave you a final bow.

"Till next time, my dear" he said stepping back inside extending to his full height before the door closed behind him.

"Damn he's tall" you mumbled still collecting yourself from the events that had taken place as you made your way to your car.

Part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2.2K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...
33.1K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
386K 6.5K 77
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
24.1K 277 28
(PLEASE BE OLD ENOUGH TO READ THESE) Sun & Moon Sb And SaMs stuff. (BOOK GOING ON A PAUSE)