Animal Cutie (Hunter X Hunter...

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

(Y/N) (L/N) has a power that she had since birth. The power to imitate any animals. It would be fine to (Y/N)... More

Information & Notes
Chapter One : Departure
Chapter Two : The Hunter Exam
Chapter Three : Phase One Part One
Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two
Chapter Five : Phase Two Part One
Chapter Six : Phase Two Part Two
Chapter Seven : Adventure in the Airship
Chapter Eight : Adventure in the Airship Part Two
Chapter Nine : Phase Three Part One
Chapter Ten : Phase Three Part Two
Chapter Eleven : Phase Three Part Three
Chapter Twelve : Phase Three The Fifty Hours
Chapter Thirteen : Phase Three Part Four
Chapter Fourteen : Phase Four Part One
Chapter Fifteen : Phase Four Part Two
Chapter Sixteen : The Final Phase
Chapter Seventeen : The Assassin's True Desires
Chapter Eighteen : Kukuroo Mountain
Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend
Chapter Twenty : Killua's Family
Chapter Twenty One : Reuniting with our Friend
Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event
Chapter Twenty Four : Nen
Chapter Twenty Five : Awakening
Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment
Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty Eight : Understanding
Chapter Twenty Nine : Blackmail
Chapter Thirty : Payback
Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches
Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types
Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter Thirty Four : Return of Rivals
Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other
Chapter Thirty Six : Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick
Chapter Thirty Eight : Falling In Love
Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance
Chapter Forty : Advice
Chapter Forty One : Decisions
Chapter Forty Two : Gon's Ending
Chapter Forty Three : Killua's Ending
Chapter Forty Four : Kurapika's Ending
Last Animal Cutie Author's Note

Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena

20.7K 503 922
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena~
~Start~

**********

You and Gon stared at Killua in confusion as he smiled at the both of you. "Heaven's Arena?" You and Gon asked.

Killua turned around. "I'll explain later, for now, let's catch a ride to go there." Killua said as he entered the airport once again.

You and Gon smiled and followed him. "Yeah!"

**********

The three of you rode an airship together to go to this place called Heaven's Arena that will be the place where the three of you can train and earn money at the same time as Killua stated.

While riding the airship, you and Gon stared in amazement as you both saw the tall building that seems to be the Heaven's Arena.

"Whoa!" You and Gon exclaimed. "Is that the Heaven's Arena!?" You asked Killua.

Killua smiled. "Yep, that's it right there." He said. "Two-hundred and fifty-one stories, ninety hundred ninety-one meters tall. The world's fourth tallest building."

Gon smiled, excited. "So this is where will be training, huh..." Gon muttered.

After the airship finally landed, you and two males put on your bags behind your backs and prepared to go out. Killua turned to the two of you. "We all used all of our money for our trip fare so we'll have to make more here." Killua explained. "Once we disembark, we'll start from zero."

You and Gon nodded. "Okay!"

"Good..." Killua smiled as he turned around. "Let's go."

**********

The three of you quickly lined to the entrance of the arena. You were right behind Killua while Gon is behind you. Once Killua moved forward, you moved forward as well. You looked behind you to see Gon spacing out while looking at the tall building.

You smiled. "Gon!" You called, snapping him out. He smiled and moved forward as soon as he realise he's far away.

You looked infront of Killua. "Wow, what a long line." You said. "It's like everybody wants to go to the Heaven's Arena." You said.

Killua nodded. "Yeah because mostly, there's no rules or condition here unlike the hunter exam. You just need to defeat your opponents." Killua explained as you and Gon hummed in understanding."

You all looked above you and stared at the building. "The higher you go, the more prize money you get. This is perfect for those who are looking to make money using only their fists." Killua explained.

Finally, after a long line, you all reached the counter. Inside, there was a girl. "Welcome to the Heaven's Arena. Please fill out this form." She said as she gave the three of you a form.

You, Gon and Killua grabbed a pen a began filling out every little detail needed to the form. Once you three were done, you all gave the girl back the form. The girl smiled and began typing to the computer, she then turned back to the three of you.

"Killua Zoldyck-sama, you are #2054. Gon Freecss-sama, you are #2055. (Y/N) (L/N)-sama, you are #2056." The girl said. "They'll call your number once you reached the first floor, so make sure you don't forget it. For now, please go ahead." She said.

You all entered the entrance and was instantly greeted by people cheering and atleast ten fighting rings with people fighting. You all found a seat and sat down.

"Ah, this place feels so nostalgic." Killua said. "But it isn't changed a bit."

You and Gon looked at Killua, confuse. "Huh? Killua, you've been here before?" Gon asked.

Killua nodded. "Yeah. When I was six." Killua said. "My dad left me here without a penny. He said that I can't go home until I reach the 200th floor. But it took me two years to accomplish it."

You and Gon stared at Killua amazingly as he smiled and looked infront. "Wow..." You said.

Killua turned to Gon. "Gon, if you want to fight people who is in Hisoka's class, you should go higher."

Gon smiled and nodded. Killua then turned to you. "And (Y/N), I'm guessing that you want to properly control your powers, right?" He said and you responded with a nod. Then, his face turn into confusion. "I don't get it...Why do you want to control your powers when you already look like you can control pretty well?" He asked.

You sighed. "Well, sure, I can pretty much control some of the animals I imitate but there's some animals that I imitate that I can't properly control yet." You answered. "Like, those wild and intense animals, like lions, eagles, wolves, and more animals like that."

Killua hummed in understanding. "I see...I'm also guessing the hunter exam didn't help you at all?" He asked.

You sighed once again. "Sadly, it didn't..."

"Is that so?" Killua said. "Can you tell me the animals you can imitate and control properly?"

You put your finger to your chin and think. "Umm...I guess, A dog, cat, rabbit, bird, and animals that are less-intense." You said.

Killua smiled as he nodded. "Okay, then, how about you imitate a cat right now and keep it activated for as long as you can?"

You widen your eyes. "Eh?" You exclaimed, suprise.

"You wanted to control your powers properly, right?" Killua asked. "So why don't you activate your power everytime for you to get used to it? Then, eventually, you'll be able to control some of the animals you can't control!"

You fidget on your hands on legs with a slight blush growing to your cheeks. "That's a good idea and stuff, but..." You trailed off. "It's embarassing and scary..."

You poked your two fingers together. "You see, the real reason on why I keep my powers in secret is that whenever I use them, some of the kids I meet will always get scared..." You said as you slightly turned away from Gon and Killua. "I also feel embarass when I use them...Especially when someone play with my tail..." You said.

Gon and Killua sweatdropped and looked at each other then turn back to you. Gon noticed your fidgeting form and decided to cheer you up. "Don't worry (Y/N)! Any animal you imitate looks cute on you! I don't see why people will get scared!" Gon said.

"Really...?" You said as you look up. Gon nodded instantly.

"Yeah!" He said. "So turn into a dog right now!"

You smiled and about to imitate a dog when Killua leaned in to Gon. "No way! She should turn into a cat!" Killua suggested. "Cats have sharp eyes and great senses!"

Gon turned to Killua. "Eh? No, I think she should turn into a dog! Dogs have great sense of smell like I do and can be useful in finding something hidden!"

You looked back and forth to each of them, sweatdropping as they were head-butting each other. "Umm...Guys?" You called but was ignored.

"(Y/N) should turn into a cat!" Killua yelled.

"No! (Y/N) should turn into a dog!" Gon yelled.

You sighed at the two of them. You looked at them and imagine Killua having cat ears and tail while Gon have dog ears and tail. "By the way they're acting right now, they resemble cats and dogs..." You thought.

"A cat!" Killua yelled.

"A dog!" Gon yelled.

This goes on and on until you're slowly losing your patience. You grew a tiny vein. "It doesn't matter which animal I imitate! As long as I can control it, it's fine!" You yelled at Gon and Killua.

Killua and Gon looked at you and looked down. You sighed. "How about this, I'll turn into a cat..." You tried to say but been cutted off.

Killua threw his hands up and cheered. "Woohoo! I win! I always win!" Killua said as he stuck out a tounge on Gon who puffed his cheeks.

Your tight eye twitched. "...For now!" You yelled, making Killua stop his victory dance. "I'll imitate a cat for now! And I will continue being a cat for over a week." You exaplained. "Then, after the week ended, I'll do the same thing with imitating a dog."

Killua pouted and he slumped down on his seat, disappointed. "...Fine~ fair enough..."

Gon smiled. "It's a little disappointing but I guess I can work with that!" Gon said.

You smiled at them with a blush on your face and let cat ears in your head and a tail appear behind your back. Gon and Killua smiled at you with slight blush on their face.

"(Y/N) is so cute whenever she use her powers even though it's not the animal I wanted." Gon thought as his face started to turn more pinker. "I really wanted to see how she looks like with other animals..."

"Crap...If I get to see (Y/N) like this everyday, I'll fall in love with her even more!" Killua thought as he mentally face-palmed. "Damn it! I didn't think this through! But it's too late to take it back now and I have no intention to..."

Then, a girl voice speaking a megaphone was heard. "#2055 and #1973, please enter ring E."

Gon stood up, suprised. "#2055! That's me!" He said as he took off bag with a nervous face. "Uwaah...I'm nervous..." He said as he stood up.

You smiled at him as if saying "Good luck". Killua turned to Gon. "Gon, (Y/N), you both pass through the passing gate, right?"

You and Gon looked at each other and looked back to Killua . "Yeah." You both said as Killua smiled.

"In that case..." Killua said. "Gon, how about you fight with just a slight push?" Killua suggested as he smirked. "A hard one that is."

**********

"Hey, look at this! It's a little boy!"

"Little boy! This is not a place for kids!"

"Yeah! Go home with your mama!"

"You're no match for this guy!"

Countless of teasing and warnings of the audience was been heard throughout the whole arena as soon as Gon entered the ring along with a large man who's body is two times as larger than Gon's.

You watch as Gon blankly stared at his opponent and the referree explaining the rules. You looked slightly to Killua, wondering why he ask Gon to just use a push against his opponent. Killua, however, just keep watching Gon with a smile on his face so you don't know what's he thinking right now. You mentally sighed and turned back to Gon.

"Then...Begin!" The referree yelled.

Gon's opponent cracked his fingers and smirked. "Sorry, kid, I'll end your suffering in one punch!" He said and attempt to hit Gon.

Gon merely dodged his punch by moving to the side and opened his palm. He then followed Killua's instructions and pushed his opponent, hard on the stomach. Everybody in the whole arena including was shocked when Gon's opponent was sent flying to the wall, creating a large hole.

Then you snapped your finger in understanding. "Oh! I get it!" You said. "We pushed the testing gate after all!" You thought and smiled.

"No way!" You heard one of the guy who teased Gon earlier said in disbelief.

"Yes!" Killua cheered as he fist pumped.

"That kid has a monster strength!" One of the audience said

You clapped your hands for Gon as he confusingly wondered when he's gotten that strong.

The referree gave him his prize ticket. Gon gladily got his prize ticket from the referree and smiled.

**********

"#2056 and #1759 please enter ring B" the girl with the megaphone said.

"That's me!" You smiled and put down your bag. You turn to Killua and Gon and waved at them.

You were about to go when you heard your name being called. "(Y/N)!"

You turned to see Killua, standing up with a slight smirk in his face. "I'm guessing you'll use a hard push like Gon did, right?"

You nodded. "Yeah. You said so, right?"

"No, that move was actually meant to be Gon's only." Killua said. "How about you go with a hard punch? Your punches are pretty strong, you know."

You looked down and fidget. "I don't know..." You said and looked up with a smile. "But I'll try!"

Killua smiled at you as he watched you enter ring B.

Your opponent, #1759, was a large man that is similar to Gon's opponent. Except this guy have some more muscles than Gon's opponent. And like Gon, people began yelling again.

"Hey! Look at this! Another kid! But more importantly, it's girl!"

"Hey, little girl! Unlike the kid earlier, you're a girl!"

"I can tell this girl is just a child! She's wearing cat ears!"

You didn't listen to the audience and just looked up to your opponent as the referree began telling the rules.

"In the first floor, we appraise the participant's levels." The referree said. "You are given three minutes to demonstrate your prowess."

"Then...Begin!" The referree said.

The guy then dashed towards you and attempt to punch you with a smirk in his face. You focused on him and his movements. "Just punch. Hard." You thought the words Killua told you and slowly raised your hand. When he swinged his fist to attempt to hit you, you did the same and punched his hand. Hard.

The two of you stayed in that position. The audience were silent and you were looking down. Then, after a good three seconds, the guy removed his fist from yours and gripped it in pain.

The grunt in pain while he gripped his fist, which he used to punch you. You felt kinda confuse on how he have so much pain but yet you're just fine. Then, you slightly widen as you realised you just gotten an opening.

You ran towards the guy, who is still gripping his hand and moved to his side. Using some of your powers, you jumped to the height of the guy and raised your fist and punched the in the cheek, which sended him flying to the wall.

You landed on the ground, perfectly and looked at your fist. "Wow...I feel so strong..." You thought.

The audience then began whispering and looking at you in disbelief. The referree looked at you and gave you your prize ticket. "#2056, you can proceed to floor fifty."

You got the ticket from him and smiled. "Okay!" You said and looked to Gon and Killua. Gon is clapping and smiling while Killua just smiled at you. You smiled back as you went back to them.

Killua's turn wasn't really that interesting since he defeated his opponent in one chop in the back of the neck the moment the match started but you and Gon still congratulated him.

**********

You, Gon and Killua were inside an elevator along with a woman inside, which seemed to be the elevator woman. You three listened as the woman explained things about the Heaven's Arena.

"The first 200th floors of Heaven's Arena are dividen into different classes. Each comprised ten floors." She explained. "So if a someone defeated their opponents in the 50s, they can proceed to the 60s. However, if they lose, they will be bring back down in the 40s."

You and Gon listened carefully to the woman while humming in understanding. Killua doesn't seem to be listening in fact, he looked like he already knows the information the woman is giving them.

"I've heard that if you pass the 100th floor, they'll give you your own private room." You all slightly widen your eyes in suprised as you heard a voice behind all of you.

The three of you, Gon, and Killua turned around to see a boy with chestnut hair and a karate suit. He looked younger than the rest of you and is slightly shorter than you are.

As he noticed your confuse stares, he smiled in realisation. "Oh, that's right, I forgot to introduce myself!" He said as put his hands to his chest, resembling a cross and quickly put it down. "Osu! My name is Zushi! What about you, guys?"

You all smiled. "I'm Killua." Killua said in his usual cool voice.

"I'm Gon!" Gon said in a friendly way.

"I'm (Y/N)!" You said in your cheerful voice and waved at him. "Nice to meet you!"

Then, the elevator then produced a "Ding" sound. "We have reached the 50th floor." The woman said as the door opened.

You all got out of the elevator with Zushi. "I saw your fights earlier! It was amazing!" Zushi said, adding a "su" in the end of every of his sentences.

Killua looked at him. "What're you talking about? Your fight is just as amazing as ours." Killua said as you and Gon nodded.

Zushi holds out his hand. "No, I still have more ways to go." He denied. "By the way, which martial arts disciplines do you practice? I study Shingen-Ryu fighting techniques."

"School?" Killua asked and looked over to you and Gon. "We don't have one right?"

You and Gon shook your heads. "No..."

Zushi stopped walking and looked at the three of you in shock. "What!? You're all strong even without training!?" He said and slumped his shoulder in a outmatched manner. "I'm in a state of shock..." He said but quickly lifted himself up in confidence. "I knew I still have more ways to go!"

Then, you all heard a sound of a clap. "Zushi. You did well."

You all turned around to see a man smiling with glasses, a messy hair and was wearing a shirt with the otherside untucked.

"Master." Zushi said.

"You adherd to my teachings." Zushi's master said.

Zushi once again crossed his arm over his chest and put it down instantly. "Osu! I'm honored." He said and looked at his master. "Master. Your shirt's untucked again."

The man sweatdropped as he quickly tucked his shirt in his pants. "Oh, sorry about that..." He said, smiling making you, Gon and Killua sweatdropped. Once he's finished, he stood up straight once again. "Who are they?" He asked.

"Ah, they're Killua-san, Gon-san and (Y/N)-san." Zushi introduced.

Zushi's master slightly bowed his head at the three of you. "Nice to meet you. I am Wing."

You, Killua, Gon decided to copy Zushi. You all put your hands to your chests and quickly pulled it down. "Osu!"

Wing slightly chuckled. "I didn't expect children besides Zushi to be here. Why are you all here?" Wing asked.

"Well, we came here to be stronger but we're also broke so we came here to make money and be stronger simultaneously." Killua explained.

"Killua's a veteran here." Gon said.

Wing amusingly smiled. "Oh? If you got here, then you all must be fairly skilled." Wing said as he raised his index finger. "But you should still strictly pay attention to your surroundings."

You, Gon and Killua did the hands in the chest once again. "Osu!"

Wing smiled. "May I ask, why are you wearing a pair of cat ears and a tail?" Wing asked, turning to you. "Aren't you a little older to be wearing those?"

Zushi nodded. "Ah, yes, I've been wanting to ask as well!"

"Ah, this?" You said as you pointed to your cat ears. "They just happen to be a part of me but I can make them disappear whenever I want."

Wing nodded. "Is that so?" He said as you nodded.

"Well, let's go get our prize money." Killua suggested. "Let's go."

**********

"Killua-sama, Gon-sama, (Y/N)-sama, Zushi-sama? Please hand me your prize tickets." The girl inside the counter requested.

You all gave her your prize tickets. She got them and you all heard the sound of typing then the girl gave all of you each a brown envelope. "Here is your prize money."

You all got them and opened it. You let the coins fell from the envelope to your hands. "One hundred and fifty-two Jenny..." Gon said.

"It's not enough for a day..." You said.

Then, you all heard a can falling inside a vending machine. You looked up and saw Killua buying a soda from a vending machine. "Of course it isn't enough. In the first floor, win or lose, the prize will worth a canned drink but beyond that, a loss gives you nothing." Killua explained as he opened the soda.

"In the 50s, a win over an opponent nets you over fifty thousand." Killua said as he took drank his soda.

You, Gon and Zushi smiled. "Fifty thousand..." Gon said.

"That's a lot..." Zushi said.

"That's enough for about three days for us..." You said.

Killua stares at the three of you as he puts down his drink. "In the 100s, I think a win over an opponent worth a million." Killua said.

The three of you widen your eyes and looked at Killua in disbelief. "Million!?" You three repeated.

Killua nodded. "And in the 150s, if you win, you'll have ten million in a pop." Killua said.

"Ten million..." You said in disbelief.

"Killu, didn't you reach the 200s here before?" Gon asked.

"2-200s?" Zushi stuttered.

Killua nodded as he kept drinking his soda. "How much money will you get when you win in the 200th floor?" Gon asked.

Killua puts down his drink from his mouth and think. "Hmm...I don't really know..." Killua said, looking up. "I quitted once I reached 200s. But when I was winning in 190s, I remember I had around two hundred million total."

You, Gon and Zushi frozed in disbelief. "T-Two hundred million..." Zushi said.

"What happen to those money now?" You asked.

Killua smiled and laughed. "It was four years ago! Of course it's gone now! I spend it all in sweets!" Killua said, proudly.

The three of you looked at each other, frozen in shock and sweatdropped. "Two hundred million, spent all in sweets?" Gon asked.

"What kind of sweets are they?" Zushi asked.

"I wonder if your teeth are okay?" You asked, sweatdropping.

After finishing his drink, Killua threw the can on the garbage can and turn to the three of you. "Hey, let's head to the waiting room." Killua suggested. "We didn't take damage from our last fight. They'll probably assign us another match today." He said and walked away.

The three of you followed him to the waiting room. Once you all reached the room, Killua was the one who opened it. The waiting room was filled with a bunch of mascular guys who don't look nice.

You all walked to a bench where the four of you can fit. "Well, these guys should be a cinch. Just take it easy." Killua said as he sat down and crossed his leg.

"Really?" You and Gon said as the both of you sat down along with Zushi.

"Killua-san!" Zushi whispered, nervous sweat dropping on his forehead as a guy looked at him. "You're too loud..."

"#2054, Killua-sama." A girl in the megaphone said.

The four of you looked up. "Ah, I'm already up..." Killua said.

"And #1963, Zushi-sama." The girl continued. "Please head to arena A, on the 57th floor."

"Eh!?" Zushi exclaimed.

"Oh." Killua said. Zushi stood up from the bench and did his hands on the chest again.

"Osu! I shall give it my best!" Zushi said.

Killua smiled and holds out his hand. "Oh, well, you can't win them all." He said as he stood up as well. "Beter luck next time." Killua said as he walked away.

"Well, I'm heading out." Killua said.

You and Gon smiled. "Okay, good luck for the two of you."

"I'll wait for the two of you above." Killua said as he exited the door along with Zushi.

Before Zushi leaved, you and Gon saw him gulped nervously making you and Gon sweatdropped and smiled.

"He didn't really have to be so blunt..." Gon said.

You nodded. "Yeah. Let's just hope he doesn't give Zushi a real beat up..."

**********

You and Gon were eventually called to have another match again but each of your matches were easy and fast. A hard punch is really the only thing you used to send them flying out of the ring.

Currently, you're inside an elevator smiling while holding a brown envelope that have sixty thousand money inside it. Once you heard the "Ding" sound, you exited the elevator.

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone call. You turned and saw Gon walking over you with a similar brown envelope. "Look, I got sixty thousand!" Gon said.

You smiled and holds out your envelope as well. "Me too!" You said and looked behind him. "Killua isn't here yet?" You asked.

Gon shook his head. "No, I thought Killua would be here before me but I guess not." He said.

"Oh..." You said and walked over to a bench. "Let's just wait, maybe he just encountered a problem on the way here."

Gon smiled and sat down next to you. "Yeah, probably."

You and Gon sat there for about three minutes waiting for Killua to come out of the elevator but he was taking a long time.

You were smiling and looking at your wiggling tail while Gon was looking at you and moved a little closer to you.

You felt his movement beside you and look at him and saw him looking at you. You smiled. "What is it?" You asked.

He blushed slightly and turned away. "Umm..." He said.

"Hm?" You asked, gesturing him to go on.

"Umm...Are you really...Not bothered about the...Kiss...?" Gon asked.

"Kiss?" You wondered and snapped your finger when you realised what he meant. "You mean the kiss Kurapika gave me?" You asked.

Gon nodded. You looked up. "Well, not really...It was just an innocent kiss after all..." You said as your cheeks turned a little pink.

"Really..." Gon said and muttered something you didn't hear.

"So, if I kiss you, you wouldn't be bothered?"

"Hm? What was that?" You asked.

Gon blushed. "Nothing! Ehehehe..." You said as he nervously laughed.

You raised an eyebrow suspiciously at him. Then, you all heard the "Ding" of an elevator. You both turned to the elevator and saw stressed Killua coming out.

You both ran towards to him. "Killua!" You both called as he looked at the both of you.

"We both got sixty thousand!" Gon said. "How about you?"

"Yeah, you did took a little while to get here." You said.

Killua walked away while the two of you followed him. "Yeah. I ran into a little trouble." He said.

"So, Zushi was strong?" Gon asked.

"No, not at all." Killua said. "He have some potential someday, he'll be strong. But for now, he's just a traget practice for me."

"His punches are weak. I was able to completely knock him around." Killua said and stopped walking.

"...But I couldn't defeat him."

You and Gon stopped walking as well and looked at him in a suprised way. "Huh?" You and Gon exclaimed.

"I received the TKO from points, but I couldn't knock him out." Killua sai d as he narrowed his eyebrows. "Further, when he changed his stance, his aura reminded me of my brother's..."

"I don't know what that is but...I know it's dangerous." Killua said. "It must be some kind of fighting technique." Killua said as he turned around and face the two of you. "His master call it..."

"Ren."

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Yes! It's happening! Finally! After about twenty two chapters we finally can introduce ***! Oops, I shouldn't say that it's a spoiler though those of you who already watched HXH probably know what I say.

Oh, that's right, special announcement :

I'm going back in my home country! (In May 10) So it will probably take a while for me to update the next chapters but I guess it won't take long!

**********

Awesome new people who got candies :

• Distiguished
• Its_Rose
• EmoKitty102
• Smile_More_I_Like_It
• MinjiArasaki
• MitsukaKino
• wild_lady12
• Jessicax009
• animekunai13
• Lilith-Vantana
• LovelyKitty-chan

*Sniff* Right in Candy's kokoro...

**********

Comment Responses :

• Candy got lazy (Sorry)

**********

Extra :

For those of you who don't know, in the HXH world, money is called "Jenny".

**********

**Please Wait Patiently for Chapter Twenty Four**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...
6.2K 221 10
In which strange girl that goes by the name of Y/n L/n takes the hunter exam in hopes of giving her life meaning or a suitable partner to end it with...
155K 8.2K 35
❝𝖨'𝗆 π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—ˆπ—‹ π—…π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‡π—‰π–Ίπ—‚π–½ π–»π–Ίπ–»π—’π—Œπ—‚π—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π—π—ˆ two 𝗇𝖾𝗇-π—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋-π—ˆlds❞ ! sequel to what (bsd) J...
419K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...