what the wonderland twi...

By aceofhearts_twstfan

you get trapped in the world of twisted wonderland and get thrown in to a rotting dorm and haves to deal with... More

ð•―ð–†ð–’ð–˜ð–ð–†ð–ˆð–ð–‘ð–Š 𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊
Rules of Mary moon
ð•ŋ𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓
ð•đ𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 ð•Ū𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊
ð•Ŋ𝖔𝖗𝖒? 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊?
ð•ē𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓
ð•ŋ𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓
ęŠŧęŦęŦ€ á ŧę ļáĨ…áĶ“ęŠŧ áĶ”ꊖꊗ ę ļꩀ ꩖ ꩀęŦ€á­™ ᭙ęŠŪáĨ…ęŠķáĶ”
ęŠŪęŦ ęŠŧęŦęŠ–ęŠŧ'áĶ“ ꩀęŠŪęŠŧ ᧁęŠŪęŠŪáĶ”.....
incorrect quotes
incorrect quotes 2
update
uh update?
Update
final update on my step dad

ð•ŋ𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉?

1K 35 1
By aceofhearts_twstfan

*y/n pov*

"!" I wake up in a room with a with coffins? and a mirror in the middle. 'what the.....wait- Where's Mike and James where?!' I thought trying to move but can't then then the mirror shows green flames. 'ok its a magic mirror?' I thought. " ahh... My dear beloved" it spoke as I moved forwards "A lovely and noble flower of evil." it said as I moved a little closer. "Truly, you are the most beautiful of all." it said as I moved closer. 'who is it talking to?' I thought as I moved closer. "Mirror, mirror on the wall." it said "who is the...." as it said it my vision fades to a Ebony carriage and a gaint castle like building as my vision come back to the mirror room. "those who are guided by the dark mirror." it said as I thought. 'what the h*ll.' "As long as your heart desires." it said as the flames faded and a hand appears in said mirror. "take the hand that appears in the mirror" it said and my body moved on it's own and took the hand and the world went black.

"come now, show me your power. we have a little bit of time left. At all cost, do not let go of My hand."

~prologue welcome to the villains' world.~

*y/n pov*

I woke up to what sounds like banging next to me. 'what the....' as I opened my eyes I see I'm in some sort of box? "Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..." I voice said 'Ok this is getting weirder' I thought as I heard something struggle to open the lid next to me. 'wait...' I thought trying to open my lid "!" "Grr! The lid is too heavy." The voice said "time for my secret move.....there!" It said again and I- is that smoke I smell?! "F-fire!?!?" I heard James say.....wait JAMES?! As I started to panic. "ok ok gotta.....gahhh!" The voice said. "why are you up!?" It asked surprised "a talking r-raccoon!?" I heard James scream 'ok that's it!' I said trying to kick down the lid "just who are you calling a raccoon!!" The voice said "I am the great grim!" The voic- I mean grim said 'who names there kid that?' I thought. "well, whatever. Hey human" grim said to James "hurry and give grim those clothes! Otherwise... I'll roast ya!" he said 'what!' I thought getting angry 

"s-somebody help me!" James said as I activated my fire magic. 'sorry mom but I have to help!' I thought as I burned the lid off as I hear James take off running and sometimes fly after him quickly following them down many halls and ending up in a Library. "where the heck am I..." I heard James say. "James!" I said running at him scaring him. "y/n!" James said surprised as blue flames came at use as I used my own fire to block it "did you really think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb huma-" he stopped for a second. "one...two and other one?" He said confused but shaked it off "if you two don't want to get roasted, one of you better hand over-" grim started as I was about to attack him a whip? Hit him and tied him up.

 "gahh! Huh? What's with this rope!?" Grim said as I could tell James sweat dropped as a weird man walked up to us 'oh my great moon he looks like rejected freak from the circus....' I thought "This is no mere rope. This is a lash of love!" The bird man said. 'oh that sounds wrong in so many ways....' I thought. 

"Ah, found you at last. Are you two some of the new students?" He asked? "You shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the Gate on your own!" He said 'this is probably a school and if that's the case he is the headmaster or a teacher.' I thought to myself " not only that, but you have yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of school rules." He said 'Ok so this is a school....' I thought getting tired of his voice as he looked at James.

 'wait...does he think that cat is James...pff-' I thought but kept it in. "let me go! I'm not there freakin' familiar!" Grim said struggling "sure, sure that's what the rebellious one's always say things like that. Just keep quiet for a moment." He said as he covered his mouth with his hand as I heard James try to tell the man he doesn't have a familiar to where no one could here him "sir-" I started but got cut off. " My goodness it's unprecedented for a new student to leave the gate let alone two!" He said looking at use.

 'If he cuts me two more times I'm killing him.' I thought as he sighs. "how impatient can you two be" he said looking displeased "The entrance ceremony is already well under way. Let's head to the hall of mirrors" he said "I'm sorry but new students? Gate?" I asked "it's the room you wake up in with all the doors. All students what wish to attend this Academy must pass through one of the doors to arrive here." He said answering my questions then looked thoughtful "normally, students wake up only after the door is opened with a special key but..." he stopped seeming to be in thought. 

"the fire most of blown off the lids" James said louder then last time "so in the end the culprit appears to be this familiar." he said looking at James "if you're going to bring with you, you have to take responsibility and properly take care of it." The man scolds James. "...oh my! Now isn't the time to be long winded. The entrance ceremony will soon come to a close. Let's get a move on" he said about to leave 

"now pardon me if this is rude but who may you be?" I asked trying to be polite. "what's this? Are you still dazed?" He asked confused "it seems the teleportation magic has left you disoriented..." he said looking at me at this point I'm getting angry. "!" The man seemed taken aback " cough....well, that's fine. It happens often enough." he said as he.....'wait did he just say cough out loud?' I asked myself as I looked over a James I can tell he's thinking the same thing 

" I shall give you and explanation as we make are way there. For I am gracious." He said 'oh he's full of himself.' I thought "oh my how gracious of you sir!" I said trying to get in good encase something happens I mean he seems blissful he smiled and lead me and James out as he held the tied up grim.

 "y/n I have a bad feeling about this..." James whispered to me "I do to that's why I was feeding in to his ego encase something happens and we need someone 'gracious' in our corner." I whispered back as he nodded "Ahem. This is night raven college. Those magicians blessed with unique aptitude for magic gather from all over the world, here at the most prestigious magical Academy in twisted wonderland." He stated leading us 'twisted wonderland? That's....a new name...' I thought.

 "and I am the headmaster, appointed to take care of this Academy by the bored chairman, dire Crowley" mr.Crowley said 'so I was right! He was the headmaster!......I'm just now terrified for this school....' I thought. "ma-magicians?" James asked him "only magicians seen as worthy by the dark mirror can attend this school. Chosen ones use the gate and are summoned here from around the world." He said. "a Ebony carriage carrying a gate should have gone to meet you as well" he said as James shutters.

 "i-i remember a horse with a scary face..." James said "The Ebony carriage goes to welcome new students chosen by the dark mirror. They are special carriages that carry the doors to the Academy. The market decided long ago that carriages are used to welcome people on special days." He said making James confused "are you telling me that the carriage brought use here on it's own!?" James said surprised as grim started fights and yelling something "come on let's get to the entrance ceremony!" He said and starts speed walking ".....I have a feeling you should be ready to run James" I said as we followed.

*third person*

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" A red haired boy asked as he turned to the new dorm members. "listen up new students. Here in heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and is off with your head." the red-head said "........Uuugggghhh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over." A man with lion ears said. " we're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me" the lion boy said. " To the new students, congratulations on entering the Academy. Enjoy your life here to the fullest." A boy with glasses said "as the dormitory leader of Octavinelle I will support you to the best of my ability" glasses boy finished.

 " by the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony...." a beautiful man says. "abandoning his post..." a tablet said " did he get a stomachache or something?" A cheerful man asked.......after he said that the headmaster swung the doors open. "not at all!" The headmaster said "Ah, he's here." the red-headed one said. " I cannot believe you all. We were missing two students so I went to find them." The headmaster said. "you two are the only ones not yet been assigned a dormitory the short one first step up to the dark mirror I shall watch over the raccoon." the headmaster said.

 "mr.Crowley we have a problem..." a man with black and white hair whispered. "after." the headmaster planning on avoiding his the back and white hair man looked annoyed. As The tiny wolf stepped up to the dark mirror. "state thy name." the dark mirror said "J-James nightgrowl" he said nervously "James the shape of thy soul is....I don't know" the mirror spoke. "come again." the headmaster said as whispers flooded the room. "isn't this the second time today?" "Are they related or something?" "Is he also a jerk?" Some students spoke. "I do sense magic with this one but not anything tamed it's wild and dangerous but gentle in nature so I don't know..." the mirror says again the headmaster was flabbergasted. "the Ebony carriage is only supposed bring people who belong here..." he whispered. 

"Ahem! As I was saying before you cut me off early mr.Crowley is that another student couldn't be assigned a dorm he's by trein." the man said pointing to a 5.7 ft. man by a old looking man. "....oh" Mr. Crowley said "uh mister y/n please step up to the dark mirror." the headmaster said " sir I highly dou-" the h/c girl started but got cut off ."just go we'll talk later." Mr. Crowley said 

'I hate that man.' Y/n thought stepping up anyway. "state thy name" the mirror asked "y/n moon" I said with her normal tone not really happy about being cut off. "the shape of thy soul is.....uh...." it started but stopped and looked at the girl. "your a interesting one....your out have what it takes to be in every dorm yet I can't tell....." the mirror said "what?" The headmaster said "I tried to tel-" y/n started but got cut of. "but why can't you pick he clearly has to be here I-" but this time he got cut off "she doesn't belong in any dormitory." the mirror spoke 

'she?!' Almost everyone thought. "In a 100 years there has not once been a mistake in student selection let alone three in one day so what in the world..." the headmaster said as y/n's ears and tail perked up 'somethings about to happen.' as the girl thinks that grim breaks free. "then I'll take there place!" The cat monster thing said "huh! Stop right there raccoon!" The headmaster said 

"unlike those dumb humans I can use magic and I'm a man! Let me in to the school instead! If you need proof ill show you right now!" The flying monster said as he shot fire as the red head shouted get down and y/n ran to the cheerful boy and pushed him out of the way as fire barely missed her "you ok?" The girl asked "great thank you miss!" The guy said as another ran at them "kalim are you ok!?" The guy said in a panic "I'm fine thanks to miss...." kalim said "moon" the girl said as she ran out of hiding. "wait!" They both screamed. "at this rate the school will be a sea of fire some body catch that raccoon!" The headmaster yell. "MIKE WATER MAGIC NOW JAMES YOU GET PEOPLE TO SAFETY I'M GOING AFTER THE RACCOON!" The girl yelled "OH IT!" They yelled as mike started taking care of the fire James got everyone to safety. And in the blink of a eye the fire was put out and no one but that kalim kid got hurt.

 "I'll go get the girl I don't think she ca-" one of the teachers started but got cut off. "hmmmm!" Grim struggle against her. "shut up raccoon! Rule num.67 states that during a ceremony one must not set fire and rule num.69 states during a event one must not bring a wild animal!" The girl said glaring at him "mike water trap." the girl said "yes ma'am!" The boy said wrapping grim in a tight blanket of water that puts out his ears. "......." everyone was in shock out the short work they made of him.

 "James I saw you trying to use you magic to help I understand you wanted to help but you could of hurt someone." the girl said to him as Crowley snapped out of it he grabbed grim "mr.Nightgrowl I need you to keep you familiar under control I-" headmaster started but got cut off " HE'S NOT MY FAMILIAR HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU!" James yell making y/n and Mike to cover there ears making there hoods fall off "the water traps not going to hold forever Mr. Crowley grim as much as I'd like it to it won't." Mike said glaring at the cat "oh uh right riddle!" The headmaster said as the red headed man walked over to him.

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
*y/n pov*

" laws of the queen of hearts: number 23 "one shall never bring a cat into a festival." riddle said "you being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once." Riddle said. "I'm not a cat!!" Grim said "all burn this collar right up and....Ehh? I can't use my fire!" Grim said 'What the?' I thought "Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like a ordinary cat." Riddle said looking at Grim 'that's so......COOL!' I thought. 

"Wh-what I'm not some pet!" Grim said. 'I'm sure James would love to have you as a pet...after all someone as prideful as him... he'd have fun taming him.' I thought looking at Riddle " Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out." Riddle said to grim

 "Wow, as wonderful as ever. Any and all magic gets sealed by your unique magic, Riddle." The glasses boy said "I want it.....No I wouldn't ever want that cast on me." the glasses man said well he whispered the beginning but I heard it as I glared at Mr.Crowley as the glasses guy looked at me and Crowley's sweat dropped. " *Ahem* Anyway, let's get it off the school at any rate. we won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious." Crowley said smiling "someone help, please." he said as two students came and grabbed him "Gyaaa! Let me go! I'm going to, going to...." Grim said getting dragged out "Become the greatest magician!" and that was the last thing I hear from him.

 '...he's like a younger James.' I thought remembering how James was when we where twelve "I kinda feel bad for him." I thought out loud seems only Mike and James heard me and I heard a little yeah from mike "we had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory heads, please show the new student back to the dormitories" Mr.Crowley said looking at the dorm heads.

 "...Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader of Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all..." Mr. Crowley said " That's no different from usual, is it?" the lion man "What? did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" kalim said looking around " If you're going to complain you should of done it yourself." The beautiful man said to him " Hmmm. But I don't really know anything about that guy." kalim said as students started talking in whispers "By Draconia... do they mean "that" Malleus Draconia?" one said "is he seriously attending this school?" another said "scary....." the last one said " If your going to talk bad about someone say it to them and if you wouldn't then don't talk at all." I said glaring at the students with glowing e/c eyes as they shivered in fear.

 " I was correct." a man said " I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't." he said looking shocked " It seems the invitation 'never arrived' again." he said 'again?! how many times as this happened?' I thought as my eye twitched " My deepest apologies. I promise, we didn't intend to exclude you." the glasses guy said 'he smells like old fish' I thought being a little weirded out by him.

 "his aura makes it hard to approach him." Riddle said as I sighed " please give him my deepest apologies for Mr. Draconia all through I don't know him that doesn't mean he should be excluded. " I said bowing in apology. "It's fine, and I will but don't worry about it, anyways Members of the Diasomnia dormitory can come with me....I hope this doesn't upset him..." he said smiled at me then left everyone started leaving I see Riddle look at me thoughtful and kalim " come by my dormitory at some time miss. Moon!'" he said being dragged out by the other man " I will if I can good sir." I said as the other man looked annoyed the lion man looked at me but left before I could read him after everyone left it was only me, James ,Mike , Crowley and the teachers.

Published July 28 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 478 43
this is a disney twisted wonderland x male reader A boy is brought to a world that seemed to be like the movies he watched as a child. As chaos bloo...
3.3K 115 6
(Y/n) wasn't sure what to make of her situation. She was simply enjoying her mini movie night after getting stood up for a hangout with her friend...
37.9K 2K 40
Y/n l/n is a quiet boy who got sorted onto a dorm with a lot of loud people, yet he seems to attract just the right people to be left alone. (Warning...
17.9K 728 20
Basically what the title says. Twisted wonderland is now in our world and the reader is lucky enough to house them. I wonder what adventure awaits. (...