ꪮꫝ ꪻꫝꪖꪻ'ᦓ ꪀꪮꪻ ᧁꪮꪮᦔ.....

(Hope you like the chapters :3)

*James pov*

I started running with grim in my arms 'shoot I need to find where Crowley's office is.' I thought not paying attention to where I was going and next thing I know along with a adult with black and white hair and papers everywhere. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry! Here let me help" I said quickly picking up the papers "Pup you need to watch where you're going, You could get hurt and break something" The man said taking the papers from my hand "uh sorry again I just got lost looking for Mr. Crowley's office and I got lost in thought..." I started rambling "I'm on my way there right now he pushed off his work again and I'm on my way to have a....chat with him follow me" He said dusting himself off.

"Y-yes sir!" I said picking up grim looking up at him. ( I just looked up his height and I made the y/n taller then him....oops) "what's your name and grade?" he asked as we started walking "O-oh u-uh James Nighthowl a-and I can't go here I can't use magic..." I said as I follow behind him a little. "then why are you meeting with him?" he asked me. "u-uh he's giving me my cleaning duty for today uh he and y/n agreed that tell I can prove I can get in I would earn my rent." I told him looking at is coat.

'It looks so soft....would he let me touch it?' I ask myself. "I'm sorry he what....." he said stopping. "uh" I peeped out looking at him. 'his glare rivals y/n's......' I thought "oh he's in big trouble...." he mumbled to himself and started to walk again.

"So what's your name?" I asked him. "Divus crewel I'm the potionology professor." he said as he stops at a door. "you go in first I'll wait I need to talk to him alone...." Mr. Crewel said as I look at him. "ok Mr. Crewel I'll tell you went we're done!" I smiled at him and knocked "come in!" Crowley yelled as I walked in.

"Oh! Jason welcome!" He said smiling at me "uh my name's James" I said putting grim down and waking up 'no wonder he was so quiet' I thought "that's what I said James" he said "oh....sorry I thought you called me Jason." I said "you probably just in shock from the event of yesterday." he said walking up to me. "anyway good morning, did you two sleep well?" He asked me and grim "I moved too much and fell off the bed so no!" Grim said messing with the bell on his ridden.

"I can't complain!" I said smiling at him "wonderful! My graciousness truly knows no bounds!" He states looking high and mighty "is this really the headmaster of this school" grim whispered "I think he's nice and yes positive" I whispered back.

"*cough* anyway I'm guessing you came here to talk about your work for today, today you are to clean the campus." He said looking at us "....but the campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic would be impossible. So I'd like you to clean the main street from the main gate to the library understood?" Crowley asked

"Yes sir!" I said nodding as my tail waged as grim pouted. "please watch grim so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday." He asked/told me as I nod. "I've already promised Y/n I would!" I said giving him my determinated face. "I'm counting on you. You have my permission to have lunch at the school cafeteria." He states smiling at me. "Take care of your work enthusiastically." He said as he pushed me and grim out and closed the door.

"Tsk......no way I'm doing any cleaning." grim grumbles. "uh....Professor Crewel he's uh open." I told him as he looks at me and then grim. "Thank you pup here use them to train him." Crewel said handing me some candy's. 'oh! Just like how mom trained me to not chew on the furniture!' I thought. "Thank you Crewel I needed something to motivate him." I said as he ruffled my hair and goes in the office.

"I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spell~" he said smiling and -boom- hand movements. "we can go to the library after cleaning to learn some spells!" I tell him walking down the hall with him. "for now though let's focus on cleaning!" I said skipping to go find some cleaning supplies.