Deku the Infernal God in DxD

By RiquelmeRicky1

I don't know what to put in the description More

Information
Prologue
Academy Kuoh
Demons Movement
Unexpected Visit
Dragon God of Infinity
A Nun? A Ransom
Conversation with the Demons
The God of Destruction
Forest of the Relatives 1/2
Memories
The Phenex Heir
Training
Gremory vs Phoenix
Revelation
Gremory family
The Arrival of the Exorcists
Kokabiel
Unexpected Visit

Forest of the Relatives 2/2

1.7K 28 2
By RiquelmeRicky1

Family Forest:

This forest is beautiful and dense, it's full of nature, the trees were so big it dazzled the sunlight, there was a big one in it that ran all over the forest dazzling the view

In that Forest were currently six people who seemed to be calmly waiting

It was Rias Gremory and his nobility, Akeno Himejima, Yuuto Kiba, Koneko Toujou, Asia Argento and Issei Hyoudou who were waiting calmly in the forest.

They all turned around when they felt a pulse of energy surge and when they turned around they saw an unknown magic circle.

When the magic circle's light disappeared, Deku was revealed to be wearing a blue t-shirt along with black pants and sneakers and also a blue blouse.

Next to him was Ophis, who was wearing her usual gothic outfit.

Rias: Deku-kun, I see you brought friends.

She said looking at Ophis

Deku: Yes.

He said nodding his head

Koneko narrowed her eyes at Ophis, mainly because another Loli was trying to steal her place next to Izuku.

It looked like Ophis also sensed Koneko and narrowed her eyes at the girl.

Rias: And who are you?

Ophis: I'm O-

Deku: Her name is Phis.

He said while covering the mouth of Ophis who looked at him

Deku knew that if Rias heard Ophis' name, she would associate her with the Dragon God of Beginning, as he was sure Rias knew Ophis, and he didn't want everyone to know that precisely the Ouroboros Dragon was with him.

Seeing Deku's action, the Infinity Dragon understood and turned his gaze to Rias.

Ophis: I am Phis.

She said in such a monotone voice that even Koneko was surprised

Rias turned her gaze to Deku and said:

Rias: I see. Where did you steal it?

She questioned smiling causing Deku to cast an attracted look at her

He sighed as Rias' Nobility laughed at him.

Deku: Don't be fooled by her looks, she's older than all of us combined.

He said causing everyone to widen their eyes.

Rias: What? Is she a supernatural being?

She questioned everyone

Ophis: Dragon.

She replied causing everyone to widen their eyes.

Kiba: Dragon...

He spoke totally shocked

Akeno: Ara~ Araa~

Rias: Is she the one you said looks like Koneko?

Deku agreed

The moment Ophis heard this, she gained a smile as she studied her chest in pride and satisfaction.

Ophis: Exactly, big-breasted, red-haired girl.

She said causing everyone to laugh and Ruas blushed with embarrassment.

???: Who wants me!

Without warning, a man wearing ragged, ragged clothes appeared from a treetop.

Asia: Who's there?!

she screamed scared

???: Hello, young people! My name is Satooji from Madara City! I'm a devil in training! My goal is to become the home teacher!

Deku's eyes twitch in annoyance

Satooji: If your goal is to find many familiars, then you came at the right time, for sure, the full moon is ready to help you decide and I will be your guide.

He took it when Deku snorted, twitching in annoyance.

Akeno: As you can see, Satooji is obsessed with making things rhyme.

She giggled, finding great amusement in seeing how upset Deku was.

Rias walked up to the home teacher

Rias: Satooji-san, I brought the ones I told you about.

She basically introduced Deku and his friends

Deku didn't say anything, he just had a lazy look watching a slime appear.

Asia: Hello.

She said in her normal voice

Issei: Yo!

Ophis, like Deku, didn't say anything, but the reason was different since she didn't care about such an insignificant being like Satooji.

Deku looked at the slime that was walking and threw a small, invisible blast of energy. what killed the slime

Only he didn't expect a bunch of slimes to fall out of nowhere on his clothes and women's clothes, leaving only Kiba and Issei out.

Everyone's clothes started to corrode

Satooji: Oh! A slime! He loves to eat clothes! Of women in particular.

Women's clothes started to corrode because of the slimes. They were embarrassed, except for Akeno

Ophis was surprised by the slimes, but before she could do anything, they had already started to eat away at her clothes.

Deku quickly used a water magic on himself to remove the slime, but the slime had already corroded his shirt and shirt. Leaving your body to sample

Asia and Koneko turned their faces in embarrassment so they wouldn't see Deku's body, even though Koneko wanted to see it.

Akeno watched releasing waves of insatiable lust

Rias was also looking lustfully at Deku's body, but who also had a hint of greed.

Did Ophis also look at him with a little lust?

Akeno and Rias looked lustfully at Deku, while Issei lustfully looked at them.

Not just for them, but for all the women present there.

Deku seeing Issei's perverted look, soon took off a black coat with a big Nike symbol.

He took the coat and put it on Ophis, preventing Issei from seeing her lustfully.

Ophis looked at him with a little wide eyes, but soon her eyes turned her attention to the girls who looked at her with envy for Izuku's gesture.

Akeno, Rias, Asia and Koneko expected some reaction from Kiba, but he only knew how to look at him scratching the back of his head in shame, feeling ashamed for not having done anything.

Well, they didn't expect anything from Issei, as he was in a dream world imagining Rias, Akeno, Asia and Koneko's breasts.

Deku snapped his fingers so the women were dressed again

What made Issei a little "annoyed"

Rias: Thank you Deku-kun.

She gave a relieved smile to Izuku, who smiled back waving his hand.

Rias wanted Deku to do to her what he did to Phis, but she was already glad he helped.

Akeno: Ara~ Fufufu~~ Thank you Deku-kun~

She said sensually and then received a serious look from Deku, which made her tremble with excitement.

Akeno: Araa~ How cold.~

Deku didn't say anything in response

Asia: Thank you, Deku-san.

She said in a cheerful tone

Koneko: Thank you Senpai.

Deku looked at the slimes that were on the floor and swung his foot so that an "air cut" came out and went towards the slimes.

Issei: NOOOOOOOO!

He screamed falling to his knees on the floor

Issei: Why did you kill them...?! Because?!

He was crying comically, which made Rias embarrassed.

Koneko punched him in the head

Koneko: Pervert.

Deku: Um?

He turned around, getting everyone's attention.

Koneko: What is it, Senpai?

Deku didn't answer and when she was about to ask again. He disappeared in a blur, which surprised her.

With Deku:

He was running through the forest following an energy he had just felt

With Deku:

He was running following the slightly strong magical energy, the strongest energy he felt in that forest

He came close to a mountain where there was a huge light blue western dragon with azure blue scales.

The western dragon soon noticed him, as his Chaotic aura was not easy to suppress.

Dragon: Who are you, demon?

The dragon roared in a very feminine voice

The western dragon tried to intimidate the "demon" with its roar

Deku: How interesting.

He said looking at the western dragon

The light blue dragon looked at Deku with a slight expression of surprise on its draconic face.

Deku: You're the strongest familiar here aren't you?

The dragon shook its head in response.

Deku: What's your name? I don't remember you even being a dragon.

Dragon: I am Dragon of Karma and Chaos, one of the five Dragon Kings, Tiamat!

She proudly introduced herself

Deku's eyes widened at the slightest, and her mouth turned into an "O" shape.

Deku: So it was you! How fun.

Tiamat narrowed her eyes already suspecting what he wanted

Deku: You... I feel Ddraig's aura coming from you, have you ever had intercourse with the Red Celestial Dragon?

He asked, causing Tiamat to widen her eyes in his Draconic face.

Tiamat: Never mention the name of this bastard again!

She gave a loud and powerful roar that started to freeze everything in an area of ​​500 meters.

The ice froze the trees and other family members who lived in the forest in the area.

Deku didn't even bother to defend himself as he had the Ice King Spirit's blessing.

Tiamat looked at the "demon" in surprise to see that he hadn't been frozen.

Deku: I see, but the Ice element doesn't work on me.

He said calmly snapping his fingers to defrost the entire area.

Deku: But why do you hate him? I feel you hold quite a grudge.

He said approaching Tiamat

Tiamat: That bastard abandoned me while I was pregnant!

Deku looked at her and then sat down next to the Dragon King

Deku: I see... But I came here to see if you want to be my familiar.

Tiamat: You... You have courage! I would never be anyone's pet!

Deku got up and started walking back to the forest, which left Tiamat a little shocked.

Deku: Well, since you don't want to, I can't force you to do anything. I don't like forcing one of mine to follow me.

Tiamat looked at him trying to see her essence, but when she saw her entire body trembled.

The immense black hole that devours everything within its reach

An unsurpassable, unchanging void that cannot be touched

Tiamat felt in this place...

A place where life is non-existent, a Primordial force that prevents any living being from living

She saw a body sleeping in the distance, it seemed to be what ruled that immeasurable and infinite place

Her body trembled at the sight of the higher existence in front of her, a body that shouldn't wake up no matter what or how.

Deku noticed this and said:

Deku: I see you tried to analyze my aura. Ah, sorry for my late introduction, my name is Izuku, Izuku Midoriya, or as they call me, Deku. Known to the world as the King of the Mad Dragons.

Tiamat lunged at him, even though her body was refusing to move.

She couldn't let anyone talk about the Mad Dragon King so easily. Though she's never seen the Mad King

The King of Destruction was someone who represented the Spire of all Dragons even though he only appeared a short time ago.

Tiamat had seen several male dragons who had tried to make her their own.

Of course, none could as they faced the wrath of the Dragon Queen

Her two precious daughters wanted so much to meet the Dragon King, it was a goal she wanted to at least fulfill her precious daughters' wish.

In the rumors she heard, the King of Destruction was so huge, so big that his head touched the sky.

On his head something like completely white "hair" descended in the form of a mane.

On his head, several horns (14 in total) spread over his "hair"

Just looking at him makes all the dragons kneel

So she couldn't let a simple demon call himself the Mad King

Deku seeing the Dragon Queen advancing towards him, just narrowed his eyes which made her kneel down.

Deku: You are reckless for attacking me.

He walked towards Tiamat who was being crushed to the ground

???: Mom... What's all this noise...

A girl who had the same aura as Tiamat came out of the cave along with two others.

The three looked at their mother who was being crushed

Tiamat: F...

She didn't finish when she felt her daughters' aura

???: YOU! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY MOTHER!

He yelled as his aura went out

The others looked annoyed at the "demon" who was looking at them calmly.

The three's eyes glowed blood red as scales began to cover their bodies.

Deku looked at Tiamat and smiled

One of the girls had a similar appearance to Tiamat, her Draconic body was light blue with azure blue scales.

And the last one had an orange-red draconic body with glowing blood-colored scales.

The other had an icy white Draconic body with white scales with slight shades of gray.

Deku: You already had Ddraig, but white? This is weird.

???: DON'T COMPARE US TO THAT DAMNED ONE!

???: HE LEFT MY MOTHER ALONE TO TAKE CARE OF US!

Deku: I see, but lower your tone to talk to me.

The three didn't care and advanced towards Deku, who calmly dodged the blows.

Deku: You.

He pointed to the boy who had the same one as Tiamat

Deku: You have the same elements as your mother, ice and fire.

He turned his attention to the white

Deku: You already possess the properties of fire and lightning.

He turned his attention to the red

Deku: You already possess the elements of fire and wind.

The three were surprised by this, but soon ignored it because they wanted to avenge their mother.

Deku: Stop.

His voice charged with magic paralyzed the three

He started walking towards Tiamat who was looking with a little bit of tears

He got close to her and started stroking the dragon's head.

Tiamat, even though she couldn't make any movement, even with her eyes, was perplexed

Deku gave her a beautiful smile, which she blushed even in her dragon form.

Deku: You have beautiful daughters, my dear.

He disabled his eye ability which prevented Tiamat from moving

Deku: Well, take good care of your daughters, Tiamat. I, the King of Mad Dragons, blessed them with great prosperity.

He deactivated the paralysis of the three too

Tiamat's daughters looked at the "demon" in surprise

Tiamat: Wait!

She yelled making Deku turn his attention to her

Deku: Yes?

Tiamat was swallowing her pride to speak

Tiamat: You want me as a familiar, don't you?

Deku: Well, yes, but I don't want to force you into anything. Besides, you have daughters to take care of.

Tiamat: Then let's make the pact.

Deku turned to look at her carefully.

Tiamat: My daughters...

She turned her attention to her daughters who stared at her intrigued.

???: Yes mom?

Tiamat: Do you want to join me? Izuku Midoriya could have us.

Deku raised an eyebrow like what she said: what do you mean "having us"?

The three were thoughtful, the being who calls himself the Dragon King had defeated them, both them and their mother.

That is, he had the right to make them his own.

Deku started to think along with them...

A dragon... A female dragon when defeated by a male is automatically transformed into her "property"

Deku's eyes widened as he remembered the "dragon rule" that said that when a female dragon is defeated by a male, she automatically becomes the male's property.

Deku noticed this and soon tried to refute it, but before he could speak, Tiamat's daughters spoke before him.

Deku: No, no, I don't want them to follow me because of Dragon Law. I want you to follow me for who I am, not this pathetic rule.

He said gesturing with his hands in denial

Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira, Mulan and Tail all smiled in response.

Tiamat: It doesn't matter.

Deku started to think

Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira, and Mulan were pleased, though they didn't really know he was the Dragon King, the Mad King.

They took their human form

Tiamat had azure blue hair pulled to black that fell to her waist, snow-white skin that looked like porcelain, a navy blue dress that had a cut over both thighs that highlighted them, beautiful plump, smooth thighs white to the point of that if you slapped it, it would turn red. The dress went up to her neck, had a highlight on her skin from her huge breasts. On his head was a golden crown. His eyes were a turquoise blue color that sparkled in the sunlight that gave him a showy aura.

Ryu had bright red hair down to the top of his back, with gold barrettes scattered around. Her white skin a little pale. His clothes were similar to those of his mother, Tiamat, only in a red shade matching the color of his hair and he had several jewels with the opening in the thighs that revealed his slender body. Her huge breasts were trapped by the dress itself, which revealed her skin to her neck. He had a gold necklace with a purple jewel attached to the pendant. His arms were covered by a red velvet cloth and with gold bracelets. His eyes were a pool blue color that gave him an imposing aura.

Saphira had silky pale white hair that came down to her waist, her skin was albino. She wore a black dress with ruffles of snowflakes (black). Her breasts weren't as big as her sisters', but they were big enough. She had a blood red and silver "necklace" type. Her rosy red eyes. Her appearance was cold and gave her an aura of "royalty"

Mulan had sky blue hair that came down to her ass, her skin was fair. She wore a navy blue dress with some purple (lilac) bands under her breasts, waist and belly. She had her left leg sampled with a gold spiral over her thighs. On her right leg was a pair of navy blue tights that matched her dress and there was a small cut on the side of the leg. She had a jewel in the shape of a four-leaf clover, gold and red. She had some jewelry studded necklaces. She had a mask that covered her mouth and nose but left them exposed. She also possessed something like a "beret" over her hair that left a long weave over her hair.

Deku just looked at them with a calm and carefree expression. Not caring about the beautiful beauties that were in front of you

Tiamat: Ara~ Master.

Deku: Don't call me master, I ask you to call me Deku or Izuku. Now it's time to make the pact or something, isn't it?

He asked staring at them.

Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan blushed as they stared at them.

They had already realized that their master was not a pervert like the dragons that had tried to possess them before.

And the four of them could see that because he was always looking into their eyes, not even having the luxury of looking at their breasts which was no joke.

Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan never accepted a master for two reasons: first, they didn't want to serve someone weaker than them; the second reason was that whenever they changed into their human form, they attracted the lustful gazes of everyone, men fantasized about looking at their huge breasts and plump ass. As they said they'd make them their property

This disgusted them more than anything, so they took on anger and revulsion at any perverts who bumped into them.

Besides, many didn't look so desirable in your eyes... Well, not in your eyes, right? Since any human would find them beautiful

Unlike their "new master", who possessed the beauty worthy of them!

Her "master" had dark green hair with black at the ends, and a long ponytail that reached down to the middle of her back. Even with the blouse, they saw that his body was very defined and trained, not being exaggerated or average. Being "perfect" for what they were looking for. They also saw tattoos on his arms and neck, not that it changed anything, but it was really cute to see him with them.

He was the ideal "master" they were looking for

One who wasn't perverted, didn't have lust over their bodies. What seemed to happen the other way around, since the ones who would have lust in full swing would be them.

Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan knew that the mating season was coming and that soon they would want to have their male.

Izuku's body that was already making them twitch in lust and desire

When the mating season came where they would go into "Cio", their pheromones would be on edge and as they had realized that Deku was part Dragon, they couldn't let a chance like this slip away, right?

Although Ryu, Saphira and Mulan are inexperienced when it comes to "sex", Tiamat was another case, as a dragon that has lived for hundreds even thousands of years she knew all too well how to use her slender body to instill desire in males.

They made the pact with Deku and gave him a big smile

Tiamat leapt into her new master's arms, pushing her massive breasts

Tiamat: Fufu~ Master~ Wasn't it enough that I had to take my daughters too?~

She said sensually, releasing some pheromones

Ryu, Saphira, and Mulan gnashed their teeth in frustration when their mother had outwitted them.

Deku looked at Tiamat, then at Ryu, Saphira and Mulan with a calm look and then said:

Deku: Hmm what man would refuse a request for beauties like that?

He said in a sincere tone, making the four of them blush in response.

Deku: Besides...

He turned his face to Tiamat and approached her ear, then whispered:

Deku: ~Besides, a dragon needs mating partners, doesn't it?~

He whispered sensually, sending shivers of arousal through Tiamat.

Deku: ~I hope you can handle it, because they will only have rest when my libido is satiated.~

He licked her lips and pulled Tiamat closer to him, giving her a hug that pressed her breasts against his chest.

Deku took Tiamat's chin and lifted her face, bringing her closer to his face.

Tiamat felt her face flush in response, and she stretched her lips in anticipation of the kiss, closing her eyes to enjoy the "affection" she would receive.

She waited seconds and seconds, but nothing came.

So she decided to open her eyes and saw that Deku had turned his face away

Deku: Why? Did you want a kiss, pervert?

He said playfully seeing Tiamat's frustrated face

Deku came out of the hug and said:

Deku: Well, maybe someday Hehe.

So Deku decided to go back to where the others were

With others:

Asia had a Spirit Dragon in her hands

While Issei hadn't gotten any familiars

At that, a desperate voice was heard in Issei's conscience.

Ddraig: [Run fast Issei! She is coming! She is coming!]

It screamed in its wielder's mind, startling Issei at first.

Issei: What is it, Ddraig?

Ddraig: [No time for explanations when your life is in danger! Just run away... Damn...]

He felt Tiamat's aura that was very close, then his Draconic face turned to fear as he saw that she would kill yet another wielder.

Everyone saw that Deku showed up with four beauties

Issei: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

He screamed falling to the ground in tears

Issei: WHY ONLY THAT DADDY HAS SO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!

He said causing Ryu, Saphira and Mulan to turn their attention to him.

They already realized that he would be a typical pervert, which made them shoot an irritated look at Issei.

Issei: Damn Deku! Just taking the beauties of the world and usurping for themselves! Damn you! Good-for-nothing! Useless!

He started raining insults on Deku who scratched his head with a drop of sweat

Issei: Look at the size of those boobs.

He said looking at the four of them, analyzing each one's bust size.

Issei: The red haired one has 100 centimeters breasts, the white haired one is 87 centimeters, the blue haired one is 105 centimeters and the blue haired one is 112 centimeters. How enviable.

Ryu, Saphira and Mulan rushed at him and punched him in the head.

Saphira: Damn pervert!

She screamed angrily and embarrassed at the same time.

Ryu: That's why women don't like you, you pervert!

At that they turned their attention to Deku

Mulan took Deku's hand and sank it into her breasts, surprising the Mad King.

Deku: What the-

He was going to speak but was interrupted by Mulan.

Mulan: Master, do you like big breasts or small ones.

She said pointing to Saphira's breasts

Saphira: Oh you...

Saphira had several anger marks and a bulging vein on her forehead.

Mulan: So, master? Do you like the small ones or the big ones?

Now everyone was paying attention to Deku, even Ophis was waiting for the answer looking at her body

Deku's body unconsciously began to shake as he remembered what his wives said.

The first was never to ask a woman's age. The second was to always compliment a woman, no matter her appearance or physique. And the third one, don't say anything about small or large breasts, it will make any woman upset.

Deku: S-Stop with these rude discussions, don't bother me with it. And if it's up to me to choose, I'd prefer Saphira!

He screamed, but soon covered his mouth as he realized he had broken the rule his wives always told him to follow.

Saphira smiled confidently at the defeated expression of her mother, Ryu and Mulan.

Deku coughed to get everyone's attention.

Deku: Don't take it personally, everyone has a taste. I don't care about the size of your breasts or your ass, or how you look. None of that matters if you don't look at this person's character.

Mulan looked at him, her eyes forming small tears.

Mulan: T-So you don't hate big boobs, do you?

Deku nodded before turning his attention to Satooji who was transfixed.

Deku: Are you-

It didn't end when Satooji came out of paralysis and knelt down.

Satooji: Tiamat-sama!

He shouted bowing to the strongest of the Five Dragon Kings

Tiamat: Ah, Satooji-san, it's nice to see you again. I believe you would be the home teacher now, right?

She asked tilting her head to the side looking at the man in front of her.

Satooji: No, but my test is coming up. And I hope to pass.

He said proudly as Tiamat nodded with a small smile

Both Akeno and Rias were looking at Ryu, Saphira, Mulan and Tiamat as rivals, especially Rias who was looking seriously at the four of them. Already Akeno was dressing up imagining Deku with the four of them in bed

Satooji: So these are your daughters, Tiamat-sama? What do they do here?

he asked curious

Tiamat: We made a pact with Deku-kun and then we became his family.

She said shocking everyone there

Tiamat looked at Deku with a perverted smile, which sent chills down the King of Destruction's spine.

Rias: (How strong is he really?!)

She thought, unable to believe that someone her age was so strong

Kiba and Koneko didn't know whether to be impressed or scared of Deku. The fact that he was able to defeat Tiamat and her daughters only showed how powerful he was.

Kiba: (For him to take down a dragon said to have the same level of power as the Satan Class... I'm speechless, I just hope he remains an ally and doesn't become an enemy.)

He thought shuddering at the thought of Deku being an enemy

Satooji could only look at Deku with nothing but respect.

Satooji: You surprised me, young man. I didn't expect you to make Tiamat-sama and her daughters your family. You have the most powerful and beautiful familiars in this forest. I hope you take care of them.

Deku: I think it's easier for them to take care of me, since they're perverted.

He didn't finish his speech when Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan delivered a powerful punch imbued with their powers to Deku's head.

Ryu: B-baka!

She screamed extremely embarrassed

Saphira: Never say that again, you Baka!

She screamed serious and embarrassed at the same time

Deku got up from the small crater that formed in the ground when he hit

Deku: Hmmm where's the blonde?

Everyone turned their attention to her, before seeing her happily running towards them.

Deku: Is this your familiar, Asia?

He asked getting a nod from her

Asia: Yes, this is Rassel.

She said smiling

Satooji: Spirit Dragons are very rare, they are High Level Dragons, although they are not as strong as a Dragon King, and they must be tamed as children or else they will become uncontrollable as adults.

He explained to everyone

Tiamat: Normally, a Spirit Dragon is a Dragon that doesn't commit to someone with a bad heart. But it seems that girl has a very pure heart.

She said surprised and was also surprised by the look Rassel gave Deku, a look of pure admiration

Deku placed his hand on the Dragon's head and began to caress

Deku: Good boy, protect Asia, ok?

Rassel: Gaaaaaak~

He made a cute yes and flapped his wings

Satooji: *Surprised* Boy isn't that dragon attacking you?

Deku: Should I?

He asked a question back, so Satooji inclined his head.

Satooji: The male dragon hates males of other races. Unexpectedly, it seems that this dragon is liking you, or rather, it seems that it is obeying you as if it has been bewitched.

Deku: (Of course you would obey me, I am the King of Mad Dragons!)

Tiamat: It seems you have the ability to get along well with dragons and even tame them to some extent without realizing it, that's an impressive master.

She said surprise just like her daughters

Deku nodded, as much of this affinity was due to him being friends with Sung, who was the Prince of Dragons, the son of the Dragon Race Progenitor, Bahamut, who taught him many things about dragons.

Izuku turned his gaze to Rias and her Nobility

Deku: So, are you going to want anything else, Rias?

he asked looking at her

Rias: N-No, that's all.

She said stuttering as she still couldn't understand what was going on

Deku nodded before turning his attention to Tiamat who was hugging him.

Deku: Are you ready to go, Tiamat?

he asked calmly

Tiamat bowed her head

Tiamat: What do you mean?

She asked, obviously not knowing what Deku meant.

Deku: Well, I forgot to control my eyes and ended up destroying your house. You are more than welcome to my home, after all you are my familiar. That is, you are my responsibility, and now it is my duty to take care of you, I mean, of you.

He chuckled, allowing a smile to cross his face.

Ryu, Tiamat, Mulan and Saphira sighed, before blushing heavily as they understood what he said.

Tiamat: Thank you, Deku-kun...

She said calmly, but she was still a little nervous.

Deku turned his gaze to Rias

Deku: Well that's it Rias-san, until next time.

He said to create a magic circle underneath him, Ophis, Saphira, Mulan, Tiamat and Ryu making them disappear.

Rias and her Nobility just stared at the place where Deku was

They hadn't been able to understand what was happening...

And honestly, they didn't even want to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 785 21
Description deleted.
49.8K 657 21
(Really) Slow updates
52.3K 867 19
I can't write this with a straight face but yeah this it
10.6K 877 26
Just like the title suggest, Ayanokoji is in highschool dxd. Issei will still be in here, it will follow a little bit of the original story with some...