๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€-๐“๐€๐“...

By kevinsofficialwifey

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐Ž๐๐„

1.2K 76 206
By kevinsofficialwifey

ఌ-"𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂."ఌ

-𝗔𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗥𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡
𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

__

"You piss me off bro, gangsta" Dee, Rae's closet male friend, snapped, at Miah, one of Rae's closest female friends.

Raelyn tucked her hair behind her ear, moving it out of her face, before she let out a loud sigh.

"Do ya ever not argue wit each other?" Rae asked, standing up from the white, L shaped couch. She adjusted her dark gray, biker shorts, and walked into the kitchen.

Miah and Dee always went back and forth with each other, and it often got physical. There was no particular reason why they acted like this, except for the fact they just didn't like each other.

They were like the angel and devil on Raelyns shoulders. Miah was the "devil", always encouraging the devious things Rae does. Dee was the "angel", always discouraging the devious things she does, and encouraging the positive.

And for those exact reasons they would never get along. They were always around each other anyways, since Rae always wanted to be around both of them.

Rae walked up to the fridge, and grabbed the medal handle, swinging the fridge door open. She tuned out Miah and Dee, who started bickering in the background, and grabbed a water bottle from the bottom shelf.

"Can you get me a water too?" A soft voiced questioned causing Rae to snap back into reality. She turned around and saw her older sister, Neveah, standing behind her.

Raelyn rolled her eyes, and grabbed another water bottle from off of the bottom shelf. She lightly closed the fridge door, and handed Neveah the water bottle she had asked for.

"They arguing again?" Neveah rolled her eyes at Dee and miah. "Yeah, per usual."

Raelyn twisted the water bottle cap and removed it, before putting it to her lips and taking a large sip out of it.

She saw something flashing in the corner of her eye, and looked down seeing someone was calling her.

~Jenn 🫶🏽 is calling you~

Raelyn furrowed her eyebrows, slightly, before pressing the green answer button. "Hello?"

"Wasgood, Rae. You home?" Jenn, another on of Raelyns very close friends questioned, from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm on the way right now, i'm bringing Jay, Kyle, and Tata wit me too." Jenn explained. Raelyn nodded her head as if Jenn could see her, before replying.

"Okay, i'll see you when you get here."

"Ight." Raelyn hung up the call, and placed her phone on the grey, gravel counter.

"Jenn and the rest are coming over." Raelyn told Neveah, causing neveah to furrow her thin eyebrows.

"Who is 'the rest'?" Neveah finger quoted the words, "The rest".

"Jay, Tata, and your man Kyle." Rae teased. Neveah frowned at what Rae had just called Kyle and gently pushed her shoulder.

"Stop calling him that, bro. He pisses me off that is not my man. All we do is fight every time we see each other." Neveah explained, but Rae stood behind what she said.

"Typical nyc love story." Rae teased, once again.

Kyle and Neveah did always argue, but not in the way Miah and Dee argued. Kyle and Neveah were more, flirty. Kyle would always find a way to test Neveahs patience just because he liked arguing with her.

They did often get physical, but it was never anything extreme, it was always playful and flirty.

Everyon knew Kyle and Neveah had something going on, since they would usually be flirting normally, and they always ask to see each other. But aside from all the flirting they do, if you ask them about it they claim to "hate" each other.

"Bro, no. There's no "love" story." Veah irritatedly rolled her eyes at Raelyn. Raelyn chuckled, seeing that her sister was getting agitated, and continued teasing her.

"See why you getting so defensive? Ya obviously got something going on." Raelyn shrugged. She grabbed her phone off of the counter and walked back to the living room, with Dee and Miah.

Dee was mugging Miah, the rudest way possible, and Miah was just on her phone. Raelyn sat in the small space in between the two of them, and unlocked her phone.

"I'm hungry, you got anything i could eat here Rae?" Miah asked, looking up from her phone.

"Nah, ima order something when Jenn and 'em get here." Raelyn sat back, and continued scrolling through that instagram feed.

"Oh shit, Jenn's coming?"

"Mhmm."

Raelyn adjusted her shirt, pulling it down a little, and then a loud knock from her front door caught her attention. She stood up from the couch, and slowly walked up to the front door, looking through the small peephole.

She unlocked both of the locks on her door, and swung it open, revealing Jenn, Kyle, Jay, and TaTa.

She slightly gave them a friendly smile, and walked out of the way, so they could enter the house.

"Yo, wasgood my heart." Jenn said as she walked up to Raelyn, and gave her a side hug. "Wassup Jenn."

Jay also came up to her and gave her a small side hug, meanwhile, TaTa just nodded his head at her, and Kyle walked up to Neveah right away.

Jenn closed the front door and locked to top lock, before walking out of Raelyns sight and going to sit down on the couch. Raelyn looked over at TaTa, who was in her kitchen, and scanned his features.

The young darkskin boy looked up from his phone, noticing that someone was staring at him, and mugged Raelyn. The young lightskin girl mugged him back, returning the negative energy.

"Fuck is you staring at, bitch." Tamir, who also goes by tata, grilled her. Raelyn cocked her head back and mugged him, before replying.

She was used to all her male friends talking to her in a aggressive tone like that, but since tata wasn't necessarily her friend, she wasn't going to brush it off.

"Bro i don't know you like that, so watch your tone, the fuck." Rae scoffed.

It was true, Rae didn't know Tamir as much as she say the rest of them. He was never around as much as Kyle, Jenn, and Jay were, and there was no particular reason, he just always preferred to be at home.

Tamir and Raelyn have met before though, they just never spoke to each other.

"You watch your tone, fuck is you on bro. How you gon come at me because YOU was staring. Fuck out my face bro." Tamir shooed her away.

"Nigga you in MY house, you get the fuck out my face." She argued.

"I could leave, ion give a fuck about none of that." Tamir argued back. He locked his phone, and put it in his back pocket, sensing that this argument was about to get more serious.

"So leave, fucking miserable, rude ass nigga." Raelyn scoffed, once again.

"Nigga you miserable. You getting mad because i called you out for staring like a retard." Tata tilted his head a little.

"Ian made because you 'called me out', im mad because you called me out of my name, who raised you nigga?" Raelyn felt herself getting more heated by the moment.

"Igh bitch get the-" Tata started but his sentence was cut short.

Jenn raced over to the two young adults, seeing that her two closest friends were going back and forth, and stopped them.

"Yo, the fuck going on over here?" Jenn grilled both of them, with a frown on her face.

"This bitch getting me tight bro, she-" Tamir begun, but Raelyn cut his sentence short.

"Call me a bitch one more time bro. Jenn get ya mans before i backhand the shit outta this nigga." Raelyn stormed away from the two of them, and went to go sit next to her male bestfriend, dee.

She plopped down on the couch next to him, and he looked up at her with a confused expression. "Whats wrong, my heart?What happened?" Dee looked up at Rae, noticing she had a mug on her face.

"Bro Tattoo or whatever the fuck his name is, is pissing me off bro. I looked at that nigga for one second and he start calling me a bitch." Raelyn rolled her eyes, picking her phone off from the glass table she had in front of her.

She unlocked her phone, and heard the sounds of whispering coming from behind her. She knew it was Jenn and Tata, and just decided to brush it off since she didn't feel like arguing again.

"He just moody like that, it's nothing personal" Dee shrugged. Raelyn just ignored what he said, and continued to just open random apps on her phone.

"Well ion like that shit, i dont even know him like that for him to be-" Raelyn ranted, but jenn interrupted her.

"Yo, Rae, come here." Jenn waved her hand towards herself, signaling for Raelyn to walk over there.

Raelyn sighed and tossed her phone onto the couch, before walking up to Jenn.

"What?" She asked in a irritated tone, with her arms slightly crossed. She began to bounce her leg up and down, due to the fact that she never calmed down yet.

"Look, Tata wanted to apologize, and I need ya to get along because ya gon be seeing each other alot this summer." Jenn. said, trying to keep the peace.

Raelyn scrunched her face up, unsure how she felt about this and waited for TaTa to speak up and apologize.

"My fault." Tata sighed. Raelyn just nodded her head in response, and kept the mug she had on her face.

Jenn waved them off and walked away from the two of them, heading over to the kitchen with Kyle, Jay, and Neveah. Raelyn also walked away from him, and walked back into the living room, sitting back down next to Dee.

Tata watched Raelyn and scanned her features, just now realizing how attractive she was to him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away, pulling his out of his back pocket.

"Bro gimme my shit, stupid bitch!" Dee snatched the white iphone charger from out of Miahs phone. Miah mugged him and stood up from the end of the large couch.

"Igh, im going to the deli before i kill all you niggas one by one." Miah stormed away. "Im coming too."

Raelyn followed Miah out the door and slammed it, causing the door to raddle a little. The two young women stepped off the porch with mugs on their faces, completely irritated.

"What happened to you?" Miah furrowed her eyebrows, noticing Raelyn also had a mean mug expression on her face.

Raelyn rolled her eyes, and sighed, before answering Miahs question. "That one nigga is really getting me tight bro."

"Who? Ta?" Miah raised one of her thin eyebrows. Raelyn moved her curly hair from out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, and nodded her head in response.

"Yes bro, he just got a attitude wit me in MY house, i was really bouta kick him out." Raelyn ranted. Miah nodded her head, signaling that she understood what Rae was telling her.

"Yeah, hes just moody like that sometimes. He don't really talk though, so im surprised ya got into a argument." Miah shrugged.

Raelyn sighed, and the two young women continued walking down the sidewalk together.

"Well he need to watch the way hes talking to me, im not in the mood." Raelyn scoffed.

Miah chuckled, and nodded, as the two of them made a left turn down the sidewalk. "Word."

-LINA

heyyy ya

ion know how i feel ab this, this was rushed. Should i keep it or unpublish it.
thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.3K 21
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’š๐’†, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’Š๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’• ๐’„๐’–๐’› ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–"
571K 22.9K 43
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." - ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
325K 6K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•