Inseparable

By laharz72

Emory Santiago is a 27 year old doctor with a perfect life. A pretty smile, a beautiful heart and a great job... More

Introductions
1.IS IT MY TIME ALREADY?
3.ALMOST
4.BIG DAY
5.SURPRISING MORNING

2.GETTING THINGS DONE

248 2 0
By laharz72

EMORY's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, it was 8:53 a.m and I check my phone screen for any important notifications, only to see one reminder that said *Three days to go* and I sigh, not really knowing how to react. I had already picked out my bridesmaids, who were of course my childhood besties, Anitaa and Amy, my maid of honour, Amara my sister and the flower girl was Annie, My niece from my cousin Lou. I had also helped picked out the dresses for them and even my parents had invited all the guests so last but definitely not the least, I had to pick my wedding dress. I decided to take a day off today.

I hop out of bed, freshen up and put on this outfit, which was very comfortable and easy to take off and put on, as I knew I would be trying on dresses today.

As I'm walking down the stairs to the kitchen I hear people talking, and by the voices I recognised my friends "OH HIII, I THOUGHT YOU GUYS COULDN'T COME" I say hugging them "Yeah we lied, we wanted to SURPRISE you but, I guess we were too loud and ruined the surprise ourselves"Amy said.

I laugh then we all sit down, and by all I meant, my two friends, Amara, mom and my two cousin sisters which had been staying over at our house for three days to help us out with wedding stuff. We eat breakfast and chat about things, mostly all about the wedding. When Lou notices that it was almost 10 a.m she gasps and we all got scared for a moment then she says "it's almost 10, people let's goooo!!" And we all quickly get our things and rush out the door.

Me, Amara, Anitaa and Amy sat in my HUMMER and Mom, Anna and Lou sat in my mom's G. I started driving to the best wedding dress shop in LA which happened to be only a few minutes away from our house so I drive fastly and we reach there in 30 minutes. We go inside, and, my eyes open wide, this place was a DREAM. The whole place seemed to had been decorated to a specific theme. It was the most beautiful place I had seen in days.

Then we were greeted so warmly by a beautiful woman, "Hello, Welcome welcome!! Aw, first things first I'm Chloe Cole and I'm the manager of 'Kleinfield', and secondly may I know who's the bride to beee?!" She asked us excitedly and the girls and mom look at me and I shyly reply, "That would be me, Miss Cole" she smiles "OH CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL, and please call me Chloe!" She says and I laugh and say "Ok Chloe, sooo should we get started or is there any other work we have to do?" Then Chloe says "No other work, come follow me" and we follow her to a private room, we had already booked one earlier.

"So do you mind me asking how's the guy?" Chloe asks and I look at my mom awkwardly "Oh, um it's an arranged marriage so she's never met him" my mom says and Chloe looks at me and comes near me "It's ok my love, things will be perfect." she says and I smile at her "Thank you Chloe, I believe they will be" And she smiles at my words.

"Ok so let's get started, now what kinda dresses are we looking for?" Chloe asks us and my mom looks at me "Well that's up to the bride now isn't it, mija?" (Darling) my moms says "Um, well, I wanted something tight but kinda lose at the bottom. Like, um, maybe flowy type, you know?" I answer and Chloe nods "Ok, now you go and get ready to try the dresses in the fitting room and I'll bring them there" she says and I nod and go to the fitting room.

When I go into the fitting room, I take off my dress and put in a robe and wait for the wedding dresses. Chloe came inside and asked me "Ok one question, did you wanted any specific colour or just white, or maybe bold colours?" And i answer by saying "No no whites good for me" then Chloe leaves and after 2 minutes enters with 5 dresses, 3 around her arms and 2 around her assistant arms, who was coming from behind her. I try on the first dress, which was kinda off white in colour, it was a bit more flowy than I wanted and had lacy arms, but altogether it was very beautiful.

I go outside. The moment the girls and mom see me they gasp and I smile at them, then I walk my way to the centre and look at the dress "SO WHAT DO WE THINK?!" Chloe shouts excitedly and I laugh at her excitement "Oh it's beautiful, but I'm guessing it's not exactly what Emory wants" my mom says and I nod looking down trying not to seem rude to Chloe's decision. "Ok no problemmm" she says sweetly and we walk back inside the fitting room. I try the second dress, this dress was very simple but pretty, it had a silk like material and no designs except a little lace train on the back, the sleeves and chest part were joined so it covered the whole chest area.

I walk outside and the girls had the same reaction, but mama, we all could clearly see didn't like it much. "Oh mom doesn't like it?" Chloe asks and my mom laughs and just nods and says "Im so sorry Chloe not to be rude, but it's just too plain for mi hija (my daughter)" Chloe laughs and says "Oh no no no, mom please don't think that. It your purpose of being here." Mama smiles and we walk back into the fitting room. The third dress, it was a bit more fancy and fairy type than the others, it was decorated with lace and flowery patterns, the sleeve were of a poofy kind design and it had a little bit of a fishtail type bottom.

I took one look at myself and I knew this definitely wasn't going to be the one, even if I liked it I wouldn't have worn it, and I already knew what the girls and mom would say so I walk out but not to the centre just halfway and I stood there. "OK GIRL NO!" My sister Amara says and we all laugh knowing why she said this, it was because she wore a very similar dress for her first prom night which turned out to be a complete DISASTER and so this dress reminded her of that time. I went running back to the fitting room, ready to try the fourth dress. This dress was a cute one, but didn't really seem fit for a big wedding, but overall it was cute, it had flowery designs on it.

I walk outside and the girls and mom say "Aww" all together and me and Chloe laugh "Emory I wish we could take this dress, its beautiful, but it's not elegant, it's cute and the wedding is well, ELEGANT" my friend Anitaa says and we all nod agreeing with her so I went back inside to try the last one, hoping it was the one as by now I was kinda tired. I try it on, the fifth dress and in my eyes it seemed beautiful, like almost perfect but not there yet. It was plain white not any patterns, no lace but it had some wrinkly designs on the sleeves and belly area.

I walk outside and there was complete silence, this time no gasps. I walk to the centre "It's like something's missing from it" my mom says and I sigh not knowing what to do now "I think I know just the dress the bride wants" Chloe says out of nowhere and she goes to look for it so I walk back into the fitting room and wait. Few minutes in then I see the door open but no one enter, then, I see Chloe entering but with her back facing me, basically walking backwards, and that's when I see the rack that was only made for that particular dress hanging on it. My Eyes Open Widely. THIS. IS .IT. I won't even describe how perfect it is. I tried it on and had no other hesitation, even if the girls or mom didn't like it.

I walk outside slowly, and nobody said a word. I look at myself in the mirror and think WOW I turn back and ask them "What do you think now??" They just stare at me "It's Perfect" my mom says and we all smile "So it's a yesss??" Chloe asks "Yes" me and my mom say at the same time as we laughed.

A few minutes later then we were back in our car ready to go get other things, but atleast we got the main thing, The Wedding Dress, and I was now sure of how I felt.

HAPPY AND EXCITED.

______________

A/N- Thank you guys for reading! Hope you like it<3
Btw I might not be updating any time soon until December as I have to go back to my boarding school so byeee for now😭

*Quote*
Devotion brings SUCCESS...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 397 35
"Let's play a game,Ms. Garcia. 100 days. First one to fall in love with the other, loses" ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~ Phoebe Grace...
4.2K 95 4
Warning this story contains profanity, sex, drugs, violence and other somethings that maybe disturbing to some viewers. 18+ Blake Evens is an only ch...
10K 488 72
Almost 22 years later, Leonardo Xander is at the grim age of 58 and a nicotine addict. Even though he has all the money in the world, he's lost somet...
5.9K 443 52
Sebrina Flores independent mature smart girl who knows how to handle everything whether is emotionally physically or mentally. It's really hard to br...