Naruto's behind my wardrobe![...

Door solcea

#I do not own any of the Naruto and DBZ characters. I just own Hana, Demilee, and Harumi and I've asked their... Meer

Times passed quickly
Broken
Surviving
Dreams and future
Konoha, Welcome!
Konoha, Friends!
Silent Heart
Silent Instincts
Silent Study
Sasori's Juliet Part 1
=Thankz=
Caught.... And fight!
Someone behind us
Decisions
Transformation
Escape
Deidara-un~
Not exactly a Good Morning...
Sasori's Juliet part 2
What's going on so far.... (Checkpoint 1)
I AM YOUR GOD
He State Corrected!
Declared War
Stop IT!
Kisame Hoshigaki
A Miraculous Present part 1
A Miraculous Present part 2
A Short Plan
Normal Days Part 1
A/N

Konoha, Assemble!

138 4 7
Door solcea

This is a heck of a long chapter. So try to enjoy it!

=DolcheAngel=

Harumi's POV as @Ruksar_xo

It takes time to arrive at Konoha. Because I sensed something or someone, is trespassing into our world.

When I arrived at the Konoha Gates, I can see a blurry figure with a huge pin behind her glistening in the breezy forest of Konohagakure. She recognised it once, her long lost cousin.

"Who the hell are you?" she raised her voiced and her eyebrows.

"Its me, sister. It's me, Harumi Nasato." my eyes filled with tears and my heart ached because my one and only faithful sister didn't recognise me. But as I started crying, I saw the corner of her lips was curving into a grin.

"Lol, Harumi. Of course I know my long lost sister. Don't be such a crybaby. So how's Sasori?" she asked with a concerned face.

My face suddenly changed. I stood silent and we both laughed out loudly. And we stopped when we saw the guards staring at us with confusion.

" So, Kusunoki Nasato, 18 years old, the jounin of Konoha? And my sister! Nice title." I said with a humorous voice.

"So, Harumi Nasato, 13 years old, the chuunin of Sunagakure? Not bad for a title for a little sister." she replied with a more deepened and posh voice that set both of us like laughing idiots in the middle of Konoha gates.

"So, wanna spar, sis? I am stronger than before, you know." I grinned while I took out my glistening silver needle with a pretty red ribbon sword holder on top from Sasori himself.

"Hrmm.... I doubt it, Haru." she then took out her glistening gold needle from her back with a purple sword holder on top.

A dead silence fell over as we both were focusing our chakras.

" Err, excuse me, can you fight in another place, ladies? This isn't a suitable place to fight in front of the visitors, you know." one of the guards started the conversation.

So we went to our old home sweet home. Well, our parents abandoned us since I was 10 so Kuno (nickname for Kusunoki) is the only one that raised me and she worked so hard for me, I have to move on to Suna to lift her burden as a sister.

As we went to our home, I can saw the past vision of me and my entire family sitting together, playing games, watching tv, talked.....

"Sometimes there's a point that people have to move on from the past and their problems, Haru. Don't you worry about a thing, lil' sis." she whispered in a sweet and caring tone that made my eyes foaming with such painful tears between my eyes.

And obviously the next thing happened is me crying a lot using 3 large box of tissues in the living room and Kuno sweatdropped in the corner while eating her spicy curry ramen on her favourite chair.

"For Kami's sake, Haru, stop being a crybaby. If you cry a lot, you will be blind, sis. Wait, are you having an insomnia? I can see that your eye bangs became more darker since we last met." she asked in a worrying tone.

In the moment I was really touched by her words but actually, this is my problem that only I can solve. The Sasori problem.

"That damn b*tch. I swear that if he showed up at my her eyes, he will get one of my f*cking bone-carbon fists that we inherited from our awesome clan." she vowed with a determined voice, which I knew that she is going to do something stupid next. And I will keep an eye on her.

"So, wanna eat at the ramen shop? I'll pay. Since you're 'new' here" Kuno chirped while leading me to our usual ramen shop we usually used to eat when we're little.

So we then went to the ramen shop and we met someone familliar......

******** Somewhere in the middle of the Konoha's busiest streets*********

Yokomomo's POV as @MissEvershade

"King Dedede!!!!!" I yelled while drawing King Dedede at the middle of the streets using my clan's magical pen that was inherited by my late grandmother.

"T.O.P!!!" she yelled.

Yes.I have an older sister. 18 years old. A jounin. Her name's Yokeitaro Sitake.

Then, an image of a cool man with blue hair with a pair of spectacles appeared with a mic in his right hand. I sweatdropped while she just grinned mischievously and sweatdropped too.

The people in the streets were amazed and their jaws dropped.

"Nice drawing, sister." I sighed and she replied with her nice girl pose. ( a girl version of Rock Lee's nice guy pose.)

"You too, Yoko. You can draw King Dedede in just seconds! I almost thought that you have surpassed me but to improve, you can draw characters that can be more handier during real battles." she lectured at me for a moment. Sometimes one of her lectures can save my life!

Out of the blue, my tummy then started to growl menacingly. Taro (a nickname for my sister) stared at me with bewilderment and we both started to laugh and she patted at me on the back.

"Haha. Well then. Let's eat at the ramen shop near our house. My pay." she winked at me and I agreed happily.

We then went to the ramen shop and we met someone familiar....

**********Somewhere in the Konoha training grounds**********

Katsumi Miyamoto as @leahxjxliddle

"Gyaaaah!" Akira Tanaka yelled as she throw her powerful paper cutter towards me.

I was a bit nervous to see her force when she threw her sharp paper cutter swiftly and the sharp edge of the paper cutter sliced me in half.

But luckily I used genjutsu in time and the sliced me became a sliced peice of wooden log.

"Wait, wha-" As Akira was shocked, I took the opportunity to make her yield by using my kunai and point it at her throat. When she turned she knew that she had no choice but to yield...

"I yield. And yes. I will pay for our dinner." she sighed as she went to the corner of the training grounds to take her green ninja coat and her book. I like to read books. But she LOVES books. Her clan's a pure genius. More genius than the Nara clan. She has the ability to find hidden answers from the universe.

We then went to the ramen shop and we met someone familliar......

Narrator's POV

The Nasato sisters, the Sitake sisters, a Miyamoto and a Tanaka stared with bewilderment while rubbing their eyes over and over again as if they don't believe this fate.

"Akira..?" Harumi asked with wide eyes and tears foamed between her eyes. Again,

"Harumi....?" Akira then asked with her right eyebrows raised.

"Yokomomo Sitake and Yokeitaro Sitake? Are you kidding me?" Katsumi asked with a pretty shocked face.

"Katsumi?" Kusunoki stared widely at Katsumi,

And awkward silence fell over.

All of the girls hugged each other and greeted and talked..

Until the messenger from the Hokage asked all of them to go to his office. Immediately.

--le time skip 10 mins later---

They went to the Hokage's office room silently without a single word and to make things exaggerate, the messenger is a worse than a chatterbox! Luckily they shut him up real good by using Katsumi's hypnotizing voice. All the other girls used ear buds so they didn't get hypnotized.

"Yes, Hokage? the girls all went to his room at the same time before they realized that they forgot to knock the door to show respect.

As the Hokage turned, he was kinda surprised when he saw a group of girls that smelled like ramen in front of him.

"The messeger was quite quick for a chatterbox." he replied, and the girls gave him a wtf look.

"Girls, I'm so lucky for you to be here. The wardrobe of the other world was glowing. As if someone was going to stay here. And I am counting on all of you to take care of the person that will step a foot in this world.And you have my word of honour. And for addition, I'll give each of you 9000 yens per two months." he stated matter-o-factly.

"And..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.3K 299 42
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...
24.1K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
1.6M 59.4K 31
So this is a Naruto fanfic I've been working on for while.In this story we will follow my OC Rin Uchiha through her entire life, so from birth, thro...
9.1K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...