The Animatronics

By MrMazuxi

I DO NOT OWN FNAF OR THE ANIMATRONICS Foxy,Freddy,Chica And Bonnie (Creator): Scott Cawthon Hope you guys lik... More

Part One: The Suit
Part Two: We're finishing this!!
Part Three: Escape
A/N
Part Five:Gonnie?!
Part Seven: ???
Part eight: Fredo
A/N
Another A/N
NEW BOOK
A/N

Part Four:Freddy Busy

30 1 0
By MrMazuxi

*Mike: Cmooon cmooon one more houurrr!!!* *Freddy: Hehehe This story is GREAT :D* *Mike: Aren't you gonna get me?* *Freddy: Fazbear is busy!*

*BTW IM IN PC* *Mike: Okaayy....But.You Can't 'Read' My Doors? XD* *Freddy Growls* *Freddy goes away From mike* *Mike: Yeah That's right! B(BEEP) F*BEEP*In' Run away!* (I Know it has BEEPS because he is cursing that's why IM BEEPING IT XD Geddit? Ok i'll stop trying to be funny.) *Mike:Looks like Chica's Eating 'Pizza' For Her 'Pizza' Day! XD* *Chica Growls too* *Bonnie starts playing with his guitar* *Bonnie: Oooohhh yeaaahhhh~* *Mike: Hey Gonnie XD* *Bonnie Growls* *Mike: That'll get ri-* (Mike was cut off by the rest of the animatornics)

*Mike: OH NOPE NOPE ONPE ONHPONPGOPJIEOJFIEJFD (Too lazy to write "NOPE NOPE" XD)* (Mike Closes Both door)

(-~"SKIP TO DAY TIME"~-)

*Mike: Finally! Im Out of this STUPIZZA (Stupid) Pizzeria* (Geddit? Stupizza? XD)

*Mike:I've Been waiting for thiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............*

*All goes quite* *Mike: ...* *All: ....* *Mike: YOU KNOW WHAT NATURE!?*

*Nature: What?* *Mike: IM NATURING OUT OF HERE! XD* *Nature: ...Nat-* (WARNING: Those things im saying ISN'T REAL it's just made-up for a joke XP)

*Mike: Naturing means... IM F(beep)ING OUT OF HERE!*

*Me: Sorry im ending it because i have LOTS things to do.*

*Animatronics and Mike: You mean Doing nothing and being lazy? .-. (They said it together)*

*Me: No.* *All: Yes,You're lying.* *Me: Fine~* *Mike: Please don't forget to-*

*Me: Comment*

*Freddy: Follow.*

*Chica: Favourite*

*Bonnie: And...! We will see ya in the next part Bye!*

*You: Bye.* *Me: Bye (Y/N) < (Your name)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...