Irrational sense

By timtim927

"What was his name?" "Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook! The CEO of Jeon enterprise!" "Welcome to my game Mr Jeon!" ... More

Characters
1 (Jin)
3 (Lies)
4 (Hired)
5 (Back)
6 (Suho)
7 (News)
8 (Clueless)
9 (Gravity)
10 (Important matter)
11 (Changed)
12 (Out burst)
13 (Personal assisstant)
14 (Interaction)
15 (Witch)
16 (Brother)
17 (Hope)
18 (Make right)
19 (Everything)
20 (Problems)
21 (Changes)
22 (Kim Seokjin)
23 (Fine)
24 (Cheater)
25 (Big step)
26 (Distance)
27 (Dangerous)
28 (You and me)
29 (Our)
30 (Untold secret)
31 (Over)
32 (Safe and loved)
33 (XOXO)
34 (Without us)
35 (Fake love)
36 (Flu)
37 (Scene)
38 (Stay)
39 (Get drawn)
40 (The best)
41 (I love you alot)
42 (Till when)
43 (Share)
44 (Call)
45 (Trip)
46 (Driving crazy)
47 (Benefits)
48 (Trust)
49 (Make it happen)
50 (To you)
51 (Painful)
52 (Hard times)
53 (Scared)
54 (Back)
55 (Cry)
56 (An adult)
57 (Park Jaehyun)
58 (Never leave)
59 (Fault)
60 (Someone)
61 (The truth)
62 (It'll be alright)
63 (My Son)
64 (Pay)
65 (Had told)
66 (Siblings)
67 (Knows us)
68 (Painful)
69 (Real father)
70 (Sign)
71 (Why)
72 (Mom)
73 (Has just started)
74 (A deal)
75 (Gone)
76 (Kim)
77 (Beside me)
78 (What do you say)
79 (For you)
80 (Brat)
81 (Come back)
82 (Back)
83 (Taehyung)
84 (Our son)
85 (Precious)
86 (Same mistake)
87 (My babies)
88 (Appointement)
89 ( No more lies)
90 (My baby)
91 (Knows)
92 (Warm embrace)
93 (Remind)
94 (Burger)
95 (Dead)
96 (Appa's friend)
97 (Thank you)
98 (Daddy)
99 (Answer me)
100 (The three of us)
Epilogue

2 (Sense and sensability)

1.2K 97 18
By timtim927

Author pov

Namjoon greeted his teeth. He had his head bowed while his father in law was making him embarrassed till no end.

"No wonder we always have problems and I must charge herr from my private account month to month!" He sighed.
"Dad it is not-"
"Shut up! Where the hell were you huh?" He lowered his gead.
"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Namjoon looked at him. He was the CEO but the company was not completely his. In short he didn't have a say!
"Sorry dad!" Mr Kim vhucklef.
"It it wasn't about my baby here wouldn't stand for a second! My Jin is being a sweetheart and handles everything in the best way bringing shine to our family eventhough he is young and it is alot for him to do and tired him. Maybe I must give here to him yeah?" These comments always made him to hate his own son.

"Dad Jin's still young and handling all these will be hard for him. I mean I don't want things make him suffocated. Moreover I have 20% stucks. I don't want things become the worst by giving a big company to a child!"
"Well.....this company is his and don't bw prouf of that 20%. If it wasn't for Jisoo.....you werem't even Kim Namjoon!" He said and passed Namjoon.

The employees were looking at him who had closed eyes.
"Don't you have work?" He yelled and everyone went back to their works.

Yeonjun who was standing far chuckled and dialed a number.
"Yeah?" He chuckled.
"An earthquack came!" Jin chuckled and sipped the wine which was in his hand and licked his lips.
"Aweeee poor daddy! Grandda scolded him?"
"Your grandfather insulted him in front of everyone but guess what praises someone." He laughed loudly.

"He is a pussy cat when it comes to grandda! Grandda is a beast for him!"
"And what you are?" Jin smirked.
"The beauty?" Yeonjun chuckled.
"Sounds like.....you are the beast!"
"Hmmm! Sounds good!" Jin looked at his glass.
"The beast in beauty's face!" He whispered.

Jin pov

As I came down the stairs I found my ma sitting the couch and reading a book. It is the scene I see from her since I was 10. That time I thought she likes it but when I was 15 I found the real reason.

"What are you reading?" I went to her and put my head on her lap.
"Sense and sensability!" I nodded.
"Is it beautiful?"
"It is!" I sighed.
"Which one?"
"What?"
"Sense?" I looked at her.
"Or sensability?" She smiled.
"You think it is all about sensability logics and wisdom but......when your sense and feelings came over you.....they all disappear in a blink!" If you open your eyes you'll see it.

"No ma! I think......we just need to open our eyes even more to see better. And not deny the things we are well aware of!" She chuckled.
"You'll understand my words when you fall in love!" I won't! Cause love doesn't exist!
"Has dad call you?" She nodded.
"Yeah! Your grandda was mad at him! I am used to their fights but won't go between them." You don't have the strength to fight for him. For no reason!

"You love him?" She smiled.
"I do!" She then whispered something and sighed.

She knows everything! About dad affairs. The time I saw her crying and ripping some papers. Taking those I found what kind of a pain she was going through. The problem is she gave everything to dad and he thought highly about himself. That time I just thought why? Just see when I bring you down. You are just a pegeon! A poor pegeon who is acting like an eagle but soon the real eagle will beat and wreck you! Eating every single piece of you and threw the rubbish out!

Jungkook pov

"He is never here! I have to study not to babysit and whenever we speak about a babysitter he throws a big tantru-"
"Jimin!" He pouted.
"It is not a nice way to talk about your appa!" He stomped his feet.
"I am saying facts! I wanna go out and have fun! I wanna....be with my parents just like others. I have to study and do my homework HERE I AM ALWAYS BABYSITTING! WHAT IS NOT MY DUTY! I WISH HE WASN'T MY APPA!" He cried out loud and went to his room. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"They would say handling teenagers is hard!"
"Minnie sad!" I smiled and held Somi in my arms.
"What about cheering him up hmmm?" She nodded. We went toward Jimin's room. My heart broke as heard loud cryings. He is right! It is not his duty to take care of his baby sister.

"Jimin baby!" I didn't hear anything.
"Jimin! Jimin!" Somi knocked on the door lightly and called him. I sighed and entered the room. He was laying on the bed and ceying. I sighed and sat on the bed.
"Baby!" He didn't say anything.
"I will speak with your appa and then we will hire a babysi-"
"You think it is all the problem I have?" He swallowed.
"He is never here! It is like we are the last thing he cares for! You think he will let you bring one? He will use those magics on you and then you will persuade me to again take care of Somi while I do the laundry and cook as well. For god's sake I am a child! Can't you understand it! I need my appa! I want him to help me through my homework and study. In my exams. I must stay up till late night! Have you ever noticed how hard it is for me? He is always scolding me for nothing and you are by his side! I even doubt if you love me!" He burst into tears and hugged the pillow.

I hugged him and kissed his head.
"My baby! Of course we love you! Dad was busy these days and forgot about you. It is my fault! I am sorry if you felt neglected! Your appa as well has work and is busy! I will speak with him about it. What's your idea about going out tomorrow? I will call your school and let them know huh?" He smiled.
"Will appa come too?" I bit my bottom lip. But then smiled.
"Even if he doesn't come we will go together! The three of us yeah?" He hugged me.
"You are rhe best dad! I wish appa was like you but he seems to be always busy."
"Don't say this! Your appa loves you teo and is the best appa and best husband for me. We must be thanksful ok?" He pouted.
"Ok Jimin?"
"Ok!"

"Minnie! Don't cry!" Somi went to him and he held her in his arms.
"I am fine! You must have your dinner and then have a bath come on!" I kissed his head.
"Thank you sweetheart! You are the kindest child I've ever seen. Give her dinner and then go and rest. I will bathe her myself!" He smiled and went out. I closed my eyes and massaged my temple.

Taking my phone I sent another text to Jaehyun.

"Where are you? It is going to be late in the night!"

Namjoon pov

"I am going to turn my phone off! I just wanted to tell you take care and I love you so so so much!" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Love you too babe! Sleep tight and dream about me!" I then turned my phone off and put it inside my coat inside pocket and entered the house.
"Hello sir!" I noffef.
"Where is Jisoo?"
"Ma'am is in the garden with your son!"
"Jin's here?" He bowed.
"Yes sir!" I went to the garden and saw them speaking. Jisoo would sometimes smile!
"I'm sorry!" I know how loving beautiful and caring you are but I never could love you!

"Wow Mr Kim!" I heard Jin. It is weird to find uim here. If he is my son I know he is up to something!
"Baby dad missed you!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"How come you're here?" He looked at Jisoo and then me.
"Just missed my beautiful ma! Knowing she is all alone here I thought giving a visit would be good." I raised my brow.
"Just your ma?" He chuckled.
"Pa! How can I be mean to you? Of course I missed my daddy!" He then huggef me anf giggled. Having Jin in your side means winning lots of thibgs. He is my son and I have him in my hands. I won't lose this winning card!

Author pov

Jaehyun sighed as entered their house. The house was quiet. He was glad though that Somi was asleep maybe Jungkook or Jimin had put her. He hated to babysit! Nor he wanted to have any children but it happened. But he hated to have a babysitter or any maids in the house too. Not cause he wanted to work himself no but cause he was afraid! Afraid they seduce his husband and take him away from him! So whenever Jungkook or Jimin would talk about it he would start crying.

"You came?" He turned his head. He smiled and ran to Jungkook and kissed him.
"I missed you!" Jungkook smiled.
"You came late!" He pouted.
"Is it all matters to you? Moreover I told you they were my high school friends abf we hadn't seen eachother for a long time."
"Babe I get you but.....the kids need you!" He huffed.
"Jimin's not a baby anymore! He is grown up and-"
"Jaehyun! Jimin is in a sensetive age and needs us. I apppreciate if you give them mostly Jimin more ti-"

"You mean I don't give enough attention to my babies?" Jungkook closed his eyes.
"It is all about Jimin yeah? I can't understand this child! I gave birth to him in a young age sacrificing my youth and now he is becoming my enemy! I accepted this shame to carry hi-"
"Jaehyun!" Jungkook said in a stern voice.
"Sorry but.....I don't feel good when you speak like this about our child! Jimin's not a shame but our loveky baby!" Jaehyun was taken a back. He always scolded and blamed Jimin for the situation he got in. It was why he hated him.

"He loves you and needs your presence and attention! Please take note and take more care of him! He is being the best child for us! Please do this! Cause of us!" Jaehyun sighed and then nodded.
"I will!" Jungkook smiled and hugged him.
"We are going out tomorrow! Will you join us?" He had plans with Namjoon but with the things Jungkook said he decided to prevent more aruguement. He knew if Jungkook gets mad no one can stop him from what he wanna do.
"I love to!" Jungkook smiled and started kissing him. He caressed his back and was about to undone Jaehyun's buttons but he stopped him.

"Babe I am really tired. I will promise I will make it up to you another time!" Jungkook peckef his lips.
"You are right! Go and take a shower I will make you a hot chocolate!" He smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek.
"I love you!"

This is it! Using your feelings against you and make you to forget all the sensability! And it is mostly like this! Your sense cause you to say no to sensible things. So it becomes sense no sensability!

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? While writing this chapter I was thinking what a mess I am writing! Anyway hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
42.8K 2.2K 25
"He's the man in my dreams",as he said that words, he looks really surprised on what he'd remember. Kim Seokjin the so called perfect man that...
257K 10.5K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
384K 28.5K 71
"Did you just step on my fucking shoes? Do you know how much these cost?" Taehyung spoke with venom laced in his voice. "Probably more than my rent...